/* */

PDA

View Full Version : kidz will Be Kidz!!

Pages : [1] 2

------
04-29-2006, 08:42 PM
“NO!”…..its la illaha ilulla A’ishah durasoolallah!!
LOL! :D Thats bareeeeeee jokes man! ;D ;D ;D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
04-29-2006, 08:45 PM
well one time my uncle tried feedin me n i kept sayin his hands too black and he mite get my food dirty (I WAS ONLY 4 :statisfie :hiding: )

------
04-29-2006, 08:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abd'Majid
well one time my uncle tried feedin me n i kept sayin his hands too black and he mite get my food dirty (I WAS ONLY 4 :statisfie :hiding: )
Awwwww bless LOL!!! ;D

Well I mite as well say something...

When I was little (bout 6) I thought that Allah dropped me from the sky and my parents caught me in the garden and that's how they got me :hiding: :hiding: :hiding: :hiding:

LOL! :embarrass

IbnAbdulHakim
04-29-2006, 08:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Islamic Kuri
Awwwww bless LOL!!! ;D

Well I mite as well say something...

When I was little (bout 6) I thought that Allah dropped me from the sky and my parents caught me in the garden and that's how they got me :hiding: :hiding: :hiding: :hiding:

LOL! :embarrass
lol naa u aint an angel lol :p :p, mashAllah thats funny, mashAllah :)

my brother got ran over by a truck when he was 7 before and he went out to buy a 2p sweet :eek:

Alhamdullilah he was allright tho lol

lol out of all things a 2p sweet!!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
------
04-29-2006, 08:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by A'ishah
LOLL! must hav bin a difficult catch:p
LOL! :giggling: Ya think?! :hiding:

Also, When i was little, I used to think that when it was raining, Allah swt was having a bath....:hiding:

Hey I was only little people give me a break! :offended:

IbnAbdulHakim
04-29-2006, 08:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Islamic Kuri
LOL! :giggling: Ya think?! :hiding:

Also, When i was little, I used to think that when it was raining, Allah swt was having a bath....:hiding:

Hey I was only little people give me a break! :offended:

LOLLOLLOL, i use to think he was spitting LOLLOLLOL ;D ;D KIDS ARE DUMMMMMMMMMM

------
04-29-2006, 08:54 PM
Aww bless thats sweet lol! Yh mann we were DUMB :heated:

Hijaabi22
04-29-2006, 09:13 PM
:giggling: :giggling: :giggling: LOL

chacha_jalebi
04-29-2006, 09:13 PM
:statisfie :rollseyes lol i duno if dis story is shareable lol but u lot all bros n sistas so it kool, wen i woz holiday in pakistan i woz bout 5, n i used 2 alwyz want 2 stand in front in d salah 4 sum reason, but d imam of d mosque alwyz had a reason 2 not let me, so 1 day i decided 2 go early 2 d mosque & i got der wen no1 woz der & i sat @ d front, but d imam stil sed i cnt sit @ d front & he didnt let me, which is bang out of order lol :? so i left d praya room@ sat outside it, n i woz cryin :(, n eventually ppl start comin in 4 d salah & wen dey sat @ front d imam dint say anytin, n it made me upset, n he started d prayer n wen he went 4 sajda i decided 2 go n run n headbutt his bum :statisfie lol (remem i woz only 5 lol) n my uncle lol he sed d imam sed Allah Ahhhhhhhhh Hu Akbar!!! :) lol,

ooo lol i also used 2 fink dat der woz pink cows dat gav strawberry milkshake & i used 2 tell me mum 2 take me 2 d farm 2 show me pink cows lol :statisfie

we woz dum!!!! :embarrass :p

Hijaabi22
04-29-2006, 09:14 PM
my sis got blown away by th wind wen she was a kid.....
OMGGGGGGG I DID 2!!! WASNT FUNNY THO!

Hijaabi22
04-29-2006, 09:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
:statisfie :rollseyes lol i duno if dis story is shareable lol but u lot all bros n sistas so it kool, wen i woz holiday in pakistan i woz bout 5, n i used 2 alwyz want 2 stand in front in d salah 4 sum reason, but d imam of d mosque alwyz had a reason 2 not let me, so 1 day i decided 2 go early 2 d mosque & i got der wen no1 woz der & i sat @ d front, but d imam stil sed i cnt sit @ d front & he didnt let me, which is bang out of order lol :? so i left d praya room@ sat outside it, n i woz cryin :(, n eventually ppl start comin in 4 d salah & wen dey sat @ front d imam dint say anytin, n it made me upset, n he started d prayer n wen he went 4 sajda i decided 2 go n run n headbutt his bum :statisfie lol (remem i woz only 5 lol) n my uncle lol he sed d imam sed Allah Ahhhhhhhhh Hu Akbar!!! :) lol,

ooo lol i also used 2 fink dat der woz pink cows dat gav strawberry milkshake & i used 2 tell me mum 2 take me 2 d farm 2 show me pink cows lol :statisfie

we woz dum!!!! :embarrass :p
LOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLL

MAAAAAAAAAAAN IM SOO GLAD I WERNT AS THIK AS SUM OF U GUYS!!

LOL MESSIN

zircon
04-29-2006, 09:21 PM
when i was small i'd always ran away freely on the road, or jumped over big drains out of curiosity. mom was very worried. but since i was taught to put my trust on Allah, i didnt care about danger. i simply think that "this is crazy but Allah wont let me die, wont HE?" lol.. guess i applied it the wrong way! Anyway, to die at a young age is actually a blessing for me cause you will surely enter heaven. Anyhow, praise be to Allah still for keeping me alive. there must be some wisdoms..

afriend
04-29-2006, 09:22 PM
I remember how gulliable and nieve (if that's how u spell it)....

LOL....

I remember the most worst things my aunties used to say to me....and i believed them...

At the top of the list:

1. If you sleep with your head under the covers, then u will die....

I mean....WHAT THE?????

Starseeker
04-29-2006, 09:23 PM
This one time my mum was getting us all ready for bed i was about 5 and my lil sis was about 3. my sister didnt like pyjamas or brushihg her teeth so when my mum put the pyajamas in she took them off.
anywayz, My mum told her to go brush her teeth and in my old house the toilet was downstairs so about 15 mins later my mum comes up to our bedroom and says wheres hanna? and me and my older sis was like shes not in here she wasnt in the toilet after so my mum searched the whole house and we couldn't find her.
so eventually the police got called they couldnt find her either so they got a helicoptor looking for her and they blocked off the whole street off and started doing a door to door enquiry coz the thought that she went running out onto the street and got kidnapped. all my family were all put in one room like criminals and everything.
Next morning the police ransacked my bedroom for 'clues' and they found my sister fast asleep under the bed. LOL.;D ;D ;D it seems she hid under there so my mum couldnt find her. but the thing was the bed had so much junk under it no one knows how she got under there. trust me after i tried going under and i couldn't.

chacha_jalebi
04-29-2006, 09:25 PM
:rollseyes also lol wen i woz small i used 2 fink i woz super man, n i used 2 try 2 fly, which resulted in 2 smashed teeth n a broken finger:embarrass,

lol did any1 get tied up 2 d staircase??n did any1 hav dem funky strap thins dat has a lead @ d end?? cos me did :p , awww child memories r heavy!! mashallah

n i rememba wen we used 2 play knock down ginger (wen u knok on ppls doors & runaway) n @ 1st i woz scared 2 knock on ppls doors, so i used 2 knock on my own door n runaway :p lol tinkin bk now, im finkin WHYY?? :embarrass

Starseeker
04-29-2006, 09:25 PM
[QUOTE=zircon;284032]when i was small i'd always ran away freely on the road, QUOTE]
Advice to anyone: donr ever cross the road withiut looking again my friend got killed crossing the road by a speeding bus driver and it was at a zebra crossing.

IbnAbdulHakim
04-29-2006, 09:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
I remember how gulliable and nieve (if that's how u spell it)....

LOL....

I remember the most worst things my aunties used to say to me....and i believed them...

At the top of the list:

1. If you sleep with your head under the covers, then u will die....

I mean....WHAT THE?????
LOL SUBHANALLAH LOL LOL U MADE MY DAY WALLAHI! THATS THE FUNNIEST THING IN THE WORLD BRUV!!!!! LOLLOL ;D ;D ;D!!

afriend
04-29-2006, 09:28 PM
LOL SUBHANALLAH LOL LOL U MADE MY DAY WALLAHI! THATS THE FUNNIEST THING IN THE WORLD BRUV!!!!! LOLLOL ;D ;D ;D!!
;D

And the thing is belived it for a good 4-5 years....So my face wud be like freezing cold....But I was too scared to put my head under the covers...:p

chacha_jalebi
04-29-2006, 09:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sarah999
Next morning the police ransacked my bedroom for 'clues' and they found my sister fast asleep under the bed. LOL.;D ;D ;D it seems she hid under there so my mum couldnt find her. but the thing was the bed had so much junk under it no one knows how she got under there. trust me after i tried going under and i couldn't.

awww lol i used 2 hide in d bin, wen i had 2 hav a bath, n i stopped cos my sister sed dat "d monster munch crisp packet monsters will eat me" lol

ooo lol i hav anova story lol im on a roll:p we used 2 hav dis family friend aunty who we didnt lik & we cudnt wait till she went home, 1 day she propa stayed 4 long so we decided 2 hide her shoes lol & she sed 2 my mummy "ur kids r so sweet, look dey hid my shoes, bcos dey dnt want me 2 go" it propa backfired lol, she still cums 2 dis day :embarrass

Sister_6038
04-29-2006, 09:32 PM
i have soo many funny stories about being a kid...first was when i broke my arm after i was giving my lil sister a piggy back i was five at the time she was four....her nicknames Bear so lets just call her that...well i was carrying Bear on my back and as i turned to go into the living room i fell and smashed my arm against the wall...dislocating my shoulder and snapping my forearm into two...the really funny thing was i started crying lolol and my crying was HILARIOUS....my momma has a guest so i ran to the kitchen...my sis smacked me one on the face (evil moo...dont worry i got her back years later)...and so i ran into the room my momma was in with her guest who was my uncle me tinks anyways i didnt even stay and say mum ive broken my arm...i kind yelped and then ran upstairs to my room sobbing....my momma the darling she is came up to my room lifted me in her arms (she wouldnt be able to do that now...not even with the help of a crane muhaha)...and carried me away to the hospital...my best friend at primary school sobbed for me whilst i was off....i went to the hospital and cant remember what happened next....the next two times that i broke my arm....and also a list of other injuries i caused my little sister will be coming up...:D:D but the best i will save til last....my running away episodes...absolutely classic!! oh yes and the flood....gosh i have so many stories!! i think my biography would be the funniest book ever!!

*charisma*
04-29-2006, 09:33 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

nah the worst i was told was AFTER i swallowed the gum

auntie: wheres ur gum? did you swallow it?
me: mmhmm :)
auntie: you know u cant digest that..its going to stay in ur tummy forever
me: am im going to die?? :'(

oh yea and once i called 9-11 several times on a pay phone and i wud hang up in their face when they answered...
so they came over to my auntie and were like is this ur daughter she goes no *i wud have disowned myself at that time as well* so she calls my mom over and theyre like "we have been receiving calls from this pay phone..etc. etc."
my mom told them it was cuz i learned bout dialing 911 from school (which was true) then after they left my mom told me that i wasnt sppsd to call 9-11 and they were going to put me in jail but she told them not to...

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

afriend
04-29-2006, 09:36 PM
LOL^

I was always scared of the police.....

Wen I was in my garden doin something I wasn't supposed to, like digging in the ground, and if I ever heard the police car sirens...I would really get stressed.......

To tell da truth....LOL....It stil happens sometimes now too...:p

Sister_6038
04-29-2006, 09:38 PM
i rang the coppers quite a few times as a kid...my big bro still does lolol...nah but he and i usesd to as kids and like we'd be yelling ' im gonna call the police and theyre gonna come and take you away....you took my crisps now police are gonna take you...' oh the good ol' times

*charisma*
04-29-2006, 09:39 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

haha nah man, i go out and watch the drama...then after a while when no one's found dead and no one is arrested it gets boring and i go to my usual routine *sigh*
i told my mom once to go after an ambulance to see where it was going..she didnt listen to me tho :(

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

afriend
04-29-2006, 09:39 PM
Yeah....the good ol' days.....Brings back so many memories...:'(

afriend
04-29-2006, 09:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Assalamu Alaikum

haha nah man, i go out and watch the drama...then after a while when no one's found dead and no one is arrested it gets boring and i go to my usual routine *sigh*
i told my mom once to go after an ambulance to see where it was going..she didnt listen to me tho :(

fi aman Allah
w'salaam
LOL!!!

ROFL!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :giggling: :giggling: :giggling: :giggling: :giggling:

That was hilarious man....ROFL!!!

Starseeker
04-29-2006, 09:41 PM
The good old days are still happening for me i get up to more mischief mow then i did when i was young. LOOOL

*charisma*
04-29-2006, 10:29 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

I see a lot of little kids praying next to their parents or relatives, even though they might not know much about what they are actually doing subhanallah...
my little cuzzy was praying next to his mom and he fell asleep while he was prostrating mashallah

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

A.P
04-29-2006, 10:32 PM
when i was about 4 i used to love helping my mom one day she was ganna make fish i went in the kitchen & washed the fish with dishwashing liquid & then went & told my mom that i had cleaned the fish for her......(she had to throw it away)

*charisma*
04-29-2006, 10:54 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

aww mashallah thats cuteee...lol reminds me of those books amelia bedelia i think thats what they were..

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

*noor
04-29-2006, 11:01 PM
when i was 5 years old, my sibs and i were in the backyard playing and they were trapping a bee in a cup and when i picked up the cup, the bee came out buzzing and stung me on my foot............that hurt so bad!!!!!!!!!!

now i laugh about it.....lol!!!!

afriend
04-29-2006, 11:01 PM
Yeah....

Helping out in the kitchen was nice...

Also, wen my aunties used to dress me up as a girl....:embarrass that was jokes...

*noor
04-29-2006, 11:02 PM
Yeah....

Also, wen my aunties used to dress me up as a girl....:embarrass that was jokes...

we did that to my brother.......lolz!!! :giggling:

*noor
04-29-2006, 11:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Assalamu Alaikum

aww mashallah thats cuteee...lol reminds me of those books amelia bedelia i think thats what they were..

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

omg..........i used to love reading Amelia Badelia books. Shes so funny!!!....well when i was 7 she was funny.....lol

A.P
04-29-2006, 11:03 PM
Yeah....

lol i used to do that to my lil bro...

afriend
04-29-2006, 11:04 PM
It's annoying thinking about it now....especially wen they hav pictures of me as well......I need to burn those pics....:p

A.P
format_quote Originally Posted by nurofislam
omg..........i used to love reading Amelia Badelia books. Shes so funny!!!....well when i was 7 she was funny.....lol
same here havent read one in years

A.P
It's annoying thinking about it now....especially wen they hav pictures of me as well......I need to burn those pics....:p
i didnt think of taking pictures..good idea

*noor
04-29-2006, 11:05 PM
now ur giving me ideas!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

afriend
04-29-2006, 11:10 PM
Your poor brothers......

*noor
04-29-2006, 11:11 PM
lolz!!!

A.P
04-29-2006, 11:12 PM
lol yes poor guys

*noor
04-29-2006, 11:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude

P.S. I still believe human flight is possible :okay:
are you serious??

A.P
04-29-2006, 11:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
HAHAHAHAH, bro that is the funniest thing I have heard all day.;D ...who knows what kind of untold psychological damage that did to you..:offended:

Hmmm....when I was small I wanted to fly and especially after watching 'Superman', I began pondering how can humans fly? :?

So I looked at nature and thought, hmmm, birds flap their wings so why don't humans 'flap' their hands?...I spent about half an hour doing just that to no avail...suffice to say I woke up with very aching arms the next day...:-\

P.S. I still believe human flight is possible :okay:
What?!

A.P
04-29-2006, 11:22 PM
kids are dumb in some ways but also wise in others

afriend
04-29-2006, 11:31 PM
LOL^

true said....

Human flight is possible...wen u wear jet boots (in the process of bein made :p)

*noor
04-29-2006, 11:33 PM
lolz!!!

A.P
04-29-2006, 11:34 PM
cool

Mawaddah
04-29-2006, 11:48 PM
LOL some of these stories made me laugh sooooooo hard ;D ;D

I remember when I used to chew gum before, my mom used to tell me that if I swallowed the gum, it would spread all over my stomach and then that'd cause me to die, so one time I swallowed my gum accidentally and I was having hysterics and screaming Mummy Mummy take it out now take it outttttt!!!!! and my mom was like take what out? what is it?? and I didn't even tell her, I was just like TAKE IT OUT!!! ;D ;D

Oh yeah, and I remember one time after watching this movie (was it dennis or something? :p ) anyway, some kid movie of how they drove the car, one at the wheels and one on the ground, so me and my bro and sis steal into my aunts car and do exactly that ;D ;D ends up we drove her car into the bush and got sore bottoms that night :p

Anyway I gotta go make maghrib now, maybe I"ll tell more later salaams

A.P
04-30-2006, 05:16 AM
LOLL! once i was eating fish....fink i was 5.......and i got thirsty so i asked my mum for som water....
she was like"dont drink too much or th fish will start swimmin in ur stomach"....LOL

an that was that....i started doin th jig round th room...GET TH FISHY OUT...GET IT OUT NOW.....!! i was horrified.....LOL
aww

A.P
04-30-2006, 06:16 AM
once my aunty was on da fone.....an my uncle who was a kid then was playin at her feet...
a little while later she noticed hed dissapeared....
she looked round an finally peeked into th kitchen..
and ther he was, bent over his lil body, intently loadin the dishwasher wiv clothes an th washin machine wiv dishes!!
lol wow

Malaikah
04-30-2006, 08:52 AM
:sl:

a while ago when my little cousin was about 1-2 years old or something, he came into a room (which was like a sitting area and kitchen too) and found that all the seats were taken. so he walked to the sink and indicated that he wanted to drink, so then my cousin gets up to put him water and then the little kid runs and takes his seat!! :lol: lol its sooo funny and he was soo young too.. mashaallah smart kid lol

AzN..
04-30-2006, 10:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by A.P
when i was about 4 i used to love helping my mom one day she was ganna make fish i went in the kitchen & washed the fish with dishwashing liquid & then went & told my mom that i had cleaned the fish for her......(she had to throw it away)
HAHAHAHA rofl washing a fish with a dishwashing liquid to get it clean ?;D

IbnAbdulHakim
04-30-2006, 10:25 AM
we got a big family ye rememba wen we all waz kids (got 2 bros n sis), ALL of us bro's use to sleep wiv my dad, 2 on one side and 2 on the other wiv by dads arm round us all lol man those use 2 b the days!!!

Hijaabi22
04-30-2006, 10:26 AM
[BANANA]aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww^^^^^^^^[/BANANA]

Hijaabi22
04-30-2006, 10:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AzN..
[PIE]urrrrrrrrrrrrggghhhhhhh :heated: [/PIE]

------
04-30-2006, 10:55 AM
we got a big family ye rememba wen we all waz kids (got 2 bros n sis), ALL of us bro's use to sleep wiv my dad, 2 on one side and 2 on the other wiv by dads arm round us all lol man those use 2 b the days!!!
Lol aw bless das bare sweet dat is! :statisfie

------
04-30-2006, 04:10 PM
Well...

when I was little....

I used to thin that the cars were wearing White clothes when it snowed....:statisfie

LOL.....:hiding:

ahm001
04-30-2006, 04:12 PM
when was i wasnt little but studying in a madrasah we use 2 fry our eggs on an iron

------
04-30-2006, 04:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ahm001
when was i wasnt little but studying in a madrasah we use 2 fry our eggs on an iron
LOL awww bless that sweet lolz

ahm001
04-30-2006, 04:16 PM
sweet? not if we got caught, ever tried ironing a pizza wrapped in foil?

------
04-30-2006, 04:17 PM
Nope :p

What happens ...:?

ahm001
04-30-2006, 04:19 PM
hm taste great

A.P
04-30-2006, 04:20 PM
lol u gotta be joking!!

ahm001
04-30-2006, 04:24 PM
joking? i wish i was. better than eating the quick cement they used 2 give us... we had 2 make syre we poured the daaal in2 the rice within 2 mins or else it would turn solid

A.P
04-30-2006, 04:25 PM
joking? i wish i was. better than eating the quick cement they used 2 give us... we had 2 make syre we poured the daaal in2 the rice within 2 mins or else it would turn solid
lol its not that bad my grandfather has a madressa...

Hijaabi22
04-30-2006, 04:39 PM
[S]maaaaaaaan u ppl crazy lol no offenece[/S]

------
04-30-2006, 04:41 PM
Hey we were only kids!!!!!!

AzN..
04-30-2006, 04:42 PM
When i was small i used to cut the hair of my sisters barbie ;D

Hijaabi22
[S]lol but i cant think of anythin as daft as wat u lot have cum wid that i did.....hmmmmmmm maybe i shud ask my mum n dad[/S]

Hijaabi22
[MAD]HOW..CRUEL![/MAD]

Starseeker
04-30-2006, 04:43 PM
Did that only last week to my sister:giggling:
And I'm 16... Thinking of a career in hairdressing lol

AzN..
04-30-2006, 04:43 PM
I was only 6 :offended:

A.P
04-30-2006, 04:44 PM
Did that only last week to my sister:giggling:
And I'm 16... Thinking of a career in hairdressing lol
how did it turn out?lol

AzN..
04-30-2006, 04:44 PM
You used to pie in your trousers 2 iniit ? :okay:

Starseeker
04-30-2006, 04:46 PM
how did it turn out?lol
It was soo good. you could seea few bald patches here and there but anyone would want me to do that on their hair. LOL.:happy: :happy: :happy: :
My mum or sister didn;t see the funny side though embarrass :embarrass

IbnAbdulHakim
04-30-2006, 04:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aalimah
Well...

when I was little....

I used to thin that the cars were wearing White clothes when it snowed....:statisfie

LOL.....:hiding:
LOLLOLLOL

mashAllah very considerate of u, wudnt want the cars to get cold lol :p

i use to think that we got two houses coz theres two diff entrances to our street. LOL wat the :?

AzN..
04-30-2006, 04:49 PM
Hahaha

A.P
04-30-2006, 04:50 PM
yes at least i was smart enough to know your suppose to wash the fish before you eat it...lol

Hijaabi22
04-30-2006, 04:50 PM
[BANANA]LOLOLOLOL THIS THREAD CRAKIN ME UP

I still cant think of anythin crazy i did as a kid.....maybe i was jus 1 of those perfect lil kiddies eh[/BANANA]

A.P
04-30-2006, 04:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ------------
[BANANA]LOLOLOLOL THIS THREAD CRAKIN ME UP

I still cant think of anythin crazy i did as a kid.....maybe i was jus 1 of those perfect lil kiddies eh[/BANANA]
maybe in your dreams..?

Hijaabi22
yes at least i was smart enough to know your suppose to wash the fish before you eat it...lol
:giggling: :giggling: :giggling:

Hijaabi22
maybe in your dreams..?
eh wat u tryna say [S]eh[/S] [S]eh[/S] [S]eh[/S]

------
04-30-2006, 04:52 PM
LOLLOLLOL

mashAllah very considerate of u, wudnt want the cars to get cold lol :p
:statisfie

i use to think that we got two houses coz theres two diff entrances to our street. LOL wat the :?
;D ;D ;D ;D Oh My Allah Lollllllllll bro am in stitchessssssssss ;D

IbnAbdulHakim
04-30-2006, 04:54 PM
^ LOL i repeat KIDS ARE DUMMMMMMMMMMMMM ;D ;D ;D

A.P
04-30-2006, 04:55 PM
eh wat u tryna say [S]eh[/S] [S]eh[/S] [S]eh[/S]
everybody has done at least something stupid most of em happen when were kids but maybe for you the is a exception? lol

Hijaabi22
[S]lol yep too ryt..sum ppl stay the same tho no names mentioned lol[/S]

Hijaabi22
:okay: :okay: :okay:
everybody has done at least something stupid most of em happen when were kids but maybe for you the is a exception? lol
Lol i think i was jus lil miss perfect.....nothin changed theer then lol:giggling: :? :okay: :giggling:

A.P
^ LOL i repeat KIDS ARE DUMMMMMMMMMMMMM ;D ;D ;D
I repeat kids at dumb at times but also wise in other ways

Syed Hussain
04-30-2006, 04:56 PM
ASW
i dnt know if this is funny but i think wen i was around 11 yrs old n we went to hajj i always tried to do crazy stuff. so once in our hotel, which was a really old building had stairs that had no railings or walls n u cud jump 4m one side 2 another. i thought i was quick enuf 2 beat my family n c who can go to masjid al nawawi b4 ne1 else so i thought lets jump down. so i jumped from the top trying to go to the other side of the stairs so that i can go a floor down. i hit my self in2 a small wall which i didnt c which was near the steps n i fell really hard n scraped my leg.
i feel so bad cos my family beat me in enterin d mosque first. i cant believe i lost the race.
better try it again. lol
ASW

Hijaabi22
04-30-2006, 04:57 PM
[pie]lol [/pie]

A.P
04-30-2006, 04:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Syed Hussain
ASW
i dnt know if this is funny but i think wen i was around 11 yrs old n we went to hajj i always tried to do crazy stuff. so once in our hotel, which was a really old building had stairs that had no railings or walls n u cud jump 4m one side 2 another. i thought i was quick enuf 2 beat my family n c who can go to masjid al nawawi b4 ne1 else so i thought lets jump down. so i jumped from the top trying to go to the other side of the stairs so that i can go a floor down. i hit my self in2 a small wall which i didnt c which was near the steps n i fell really hard n scraped my leg.
i feel so bad cos my family beat me in enterin d mosque first. i cant believe i lost the race.
better try it again. lol
ASW
lol sure try it again

A.P
04-30-2006, 05:00 PM
no more stories?!!

Hijaabi22
04-30-2006, 05:01 PM
[s]im Still Thinkin................[/s]

------
04-30-2006, 05:01 PM
What bout u A.P?

AzN..
04-30-2006, 05:02 PM
Let me think :P

IbnAbdulHakim
04-30-2006, 05:07 PM
I repeat kids at dumb at times but also wise in other ways
lol theres simple angels mashAllah :)

i rememba once wen my bro was 12 he cut his eye in such a way that so much blood came out and he started smiling the weirdo, then my sister (6ish at the time) started sulking, and then my bro started laughin, then my lil sis started cryin, then my bro started laughin louder makin my sis wail. Weird thing is my sis cut my bro's eye accidentally and my bro laughs and she cries? LOL WAT THE?

Starseeker
04-30-2006, 05:09 PM
You might mot think this is funny but i cringe every time someone mentions it.
you know when the tsumnami happed i thought it was called a tsunami because
T=Thailand
S=Somalia
U=United
N=Nations
A= Asia
M=Malasia
I=Indonesia
When I told my friend she was like are you serious and everyone was laughing as me and they still do. When i think back i just think i was so DUM

Hijaabi22
04-30-2006, 05:10 PM
:rollseyes :rollseyes

i rememba once wen my bro was 12 he cut his eye in such a way that so much blood came out and he started smiling the weirdo, then my sister (6ish at the time) started sulking, and then my bro started laughin, then my lil sis started cryin, then my bro started laughin louder makin my sis wail. Weird thing is my sis cut my bro's eye accidentally and my bro laughs and she cries? LOL WAT THE?
LOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL WAT THE HELLS ALL DAT BOUT:rollseyes :rollseyes

------
04-30-2006, 05:11 PM

Roflllllllllllll omg am in stitches lolllllllllllllllllll ;D ;D ;D

IbnAbdulHakim
04-30-2006, 05:12 PM
You might mot think this is funny but i cringe every time someone mentions it.
you know when the tsumnami happed i thought it was called a tsunami because
T=Thailand
S=Somalia
U=United
N=Nations
A= Asia
M=Malasia
I=Indonesia
When I told my friend she was like are you serious and everyone was laughing as me and they still do. When i think back i just think i was so DUM
lol this was really recent :p, but hey mayb u was a kid at heart lol :p

wen i was 4 i use to hav this massive whale huggable thingy, once i saw my mum wash it and i started cryin like crazy thinkin she's torturing it, she was scrubbing it so hard wiv a smile on her face. lol i didnt let her wash it for months then it ended up in da bin... u can imagine how much i cried wen i saw that :offended:

Hijaabi22
04-30-2006, 05:13 PM
[s]guys I Really Cant Think Of Anythin Dumb I Did As A Kid[/s]

A.P
04-30-2006, 05:16 PM
go to your mom and dad & ask i just found out bout the fish thing a couple of days ago...

IbnAbdulHakim
04-30-2006, 05:16 PM
lol say sumthin u did u thot was smart, mayb it was really dum but u dont kno it :p

Hijaabi22
04-30-2006, 05:17 PM
[s]lol [/s]

A.P
04-30-2006, 05:19 PM
okay ive got one its not that funny kinda lame but w/e
a couple of months ago i got real mad at my lil bro cuz he did something after i while i told him i ws ganna go pray & he goes you cant pray cuz u broke you wuduh I'm like wha?! he is like you got mad and in madressa it says that if you get mad you cant pray!(lol i think the meant insane)

IbnAbdulHakim
04-30-2006, 05:22 PM
okay ive got one its not that funny kinda lame but w/e
a couple of months ago i got real mad at my lil bro cuz he did something after i while i told him i ws ganna go pray & he goes you cant pray cuz u broke you wuduh I'm like wha?! he is like you got mad and in madressa it says that if you get mad you cant pray!(lol i think the meant insane)
LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!!

ur lil bro's one o those grassy types innit :p sounds like it!!

A.P
04-30-2006, 05:27 PM
uh... not really he was just trying to confuse me cuz i was soo mad at him

IbnAbdulHakim
04-30-2006, 05:32 PM
once i saw this movie where a monster came out the toilet, lol, i use to make my mum cum wiv me for such a long time after that :hiding:

*this is the reason movies/cartoons etc is BAD!* :p

Hijaabi22
04-30-2006, 05:32 PM
[BANANA]hahahahahahaah[/BANANA]

A.P
04-30-2006, 05:41 PM
hehe

chacha_jalebi
04-30-2006, 06:25 PM
lol @ monster thingy, woz d film IT? cos dat film scarred me 4 half my childhood lol? i wudnt look down drains & once my 20p fell near a drain n i dint get it bcos i woz scared a clown wud pull me in:-[

lol 1 thin i remem is we went 2 guests house & wen i woz small i wud eat anytin lol, so my aunty she sed 2 me, if dey say do u wan eat sumfin, say no d 1st time, den if dey ask again den say "ok", bcos 4 sum reason dat sounded respectfull lol, :uuh: n dese guests asked me once, "do u wanna eat anyfin" n dey didnt ask again :( & my aunty woz sittin der munchin lol!!!

1 more thin i notice lol, i dunoo how it works wit other cultures, but i no it happens wit pakistanis a lot lol, imagine sum1 woz die 2 in d family & u no english parents say 2 der kids " ur grandma has gone on holiday, she wil b back" dey say dat 2 make d kid happy, but....

pakistani parents tell d kids straight " ur grandmaa is dead, oo mar gay eh, hun tenu sweet kaun laa ke de gaa" n dey scar d child 4 life, den wonder wot dey did rong as parents lol.:p

extinction
04-30-2006, 06:27 PM
lol

Hijaabi22
04-30-2006, 06:28 PM
pakistani parents tell d kids straight " ur grandmaa is dead, oo mar gay eh, hun tenu sweet kaun laa ke de gaa" n dey scar d child 4 life, den wonder wot dey did rong as parents lol.:p
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D LOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLL WAT ELSE THEY SUPPOSED 2 DO?!!! Lol man

extinction
04-30-2006, 06:29 PM
its the same with guji parents

chacha_jalebi
04-30-2006, 06:33 PM
naa lol but u sud b more considerate innit, lik wen my pet hamster died, my mummy told me, Allah (swt) called it 2 him, because Allah (swt) loved him, n i felt happy:happy: , but lik 2 days lata my aunty came ova & told me it died, because i over fed it. den wen i woz lik all quite:( , she asked moi " y u quite 4" n im lik "WOT U FINK"

lol so u sud jus make xcuses 4 kiddies lol :okay: :p

extinction
04-30-2006, 06:34 PM
naa lol but u sud b more considerate innit, lik wen my pet hamster died, my mummy told me, Allah (swt) called it 2 him, because Allah (swt) loved him, n i felt happy:happy: , but lik 2 days lata my aunty came ova & told me it died, because i over fed it. den wen i woz lik all quite:( , she asked moi " y u quite 4" n im lik "WOT U FINK"

lol

chacha_jalebi
format_quote Originally Posted by hafizmo
its the same with guji parents
i think its a asian thin bruv, lol

woo hoo im officially a member now!! more den 50 posts!! do i get a prezzy lol

extinction
yeah i guess so

------
04-30-2006, 06:35 PM
Yh - an ability to add ur sig :p

Hijaabi22
04-30-2006, 06:36 PM

:giggling: :giggling: :giggling: looooooooool man!

Hijaabi22
04-30-2006, 06:37 PM
i think its a asian thin bruv, lol

woo hoo im officially a member now!! more den 50 posts!! do i get a prezzy lol
nope no prezzie...... BUT U CAN DO ME A FAVA.......Go join the bros section and let me in on wat goes on in there lol:okay: :okay:

chacha_jalebi
04-30-2006, 06:39 PM
:p :p
format_quote Originally Posted by Aalimah
Yh - an ability to add ur sig :p
lol how do i dooo dat oooo lol im xcited :p

na can i jus say mashallah dis website is heavy, lik i been on a few islamic websites & dey say stuff n ur lik erm erm erm .... but mashallah dis website seems kool inshallah it will b lik dis!!!

extinction
04-30-2006, 06:40 PM
nope no prezzie...... BUT U CAN DO ME A FAVA.......Go join the bros section and let me in on wat goes on in there lol:okay: :okay:
:X ...

chacha_jalebi
04-30-2006, 06:40 PM

awwwww haiii, y dnt u put on a fake beard n find out 4 ya self sista lol :p

------
04-30-2006, 06:58 PM
:p :p

lol how do i dooo dat oooo lol im xcited :p

na can i jus say mashallah dis website is heavy, lik i been on a few islamic websites & dey say stuff n ur lik erm erm erm .... but mashallah dis website seems kool inshallah it will b lik dis!!!
Go to user control panel and then there will be 'Edit Signature' on the left hand side.

extinction
04-30-2006, 07:08 PM
A man scolded his son for being so unruly and the child rebelled against his father. He got some of his clothes, his teddy bear and his piggy bank and proudly announced, 'I'm running away from home!'.

The father calmly decided to look at the matter logically. 'What if you get hungry?', he said.

'Then I'll come home and eat!', bravely declared the child. ' And what if you run out of money?'.

'I will come home and get some!', readily replied the child.

The man then made a final attempt, 'What if your clothes get dirty?'.

'Then I'll come home and let mommy wash them.', was the reply.

The man shook his head and exclaimed, 'This kid is not running away from home, he's going off to college!!'.

IbnAbdulHakim
04-30-2006, 07:10 PM
lol @ monster thingy, woz d film IT? cos dat film scarred me 4 half my childhood lol? i wudnt look down drains & once my 20p fell near a drain n i dint get it bcos i woz scared a clown wud pull me in:-[ p
LOL YE that stupid clown :anger:!!! lol

*noor
04-30-2006, 07:10 PM
A man scolded his son for being so unruly and the child rebelled against his father. He got some of his clothes, his teddy bear and his piggy bank and proudly announced, 'I'm running away from home!'.

The father calmly decided to look at the matter logically. 'What if you get hungry?', he said.

'Then I'll come home and eat!', bravely declared the child. ' And what if you run out of money?'.

'I will come home and get some!', readily replied the child.

The man then made a final attempt, 'What if your clothes get dirty?'.

'Then I'll come home and let mommy wash them.', was the reply.

The man shook his head and exclaimed, 'This kid is not running away from home, he's going off to college!!'.

lolz!!!!;D ;D ;D
thats funny!!!!!!!!
lmao!!!

extinction
04-30-2006, 07:11 PM
A joke
When my three-year-old son opened the birthday gift from his grandmother, he discovered a water pistol. He squealed with delight and headed for the nearest sink.

I was not so pleased. I turned to mom and said, "I'm surprised at you. Don't you remember how we used to drive you crazy with water guns?"

Mom smiled and then replied, "OH YES! I do remember."

A.P
04-30-2006, 07:32 PM
you dont wanna know really they talk about weird things ............chewing beards...

Sister_6038
04-30-2006, 07:36 PM
A joke
When my three-year-old son opened the birthday gift from his grandmother, he discovered a water pistol. He squealed with delight and headed for the nearest sink.

I was not so pleased. I turned to mom and said, "I'm surprised at you. Don't you remember how we used to drive you crazy with water guns?"

Mom smiled and then replied, "OH YES! I do remember."
muhahahahaha

extinction
04-30-2006, 07:40 PM
joke..
When our second child was on the way, my wife and I attended a pre-birth class aimed at couples who had already had at least one child. The instructor raised the issue of breaking the news to the older child. It went like this:

"Some parents," she said, "tell the older child, 'We love you so much we decided to bring another child into this family.' But think about that. Ladies, what if your husband came home one day and said, 'Honey, I love you so much I decided to bring home another wife.'"

One of the women spoke up immediately. "Does she cook?"

*noor
04-30-2006, 07:43 PM
joke..
When our second child was on the way, my wife and I attended a pre-birth class aimed at couples who had already had at least one child. The instructor raised the issue of breaking the news to the older child. It went like this:

"Some parents," she said, "tell the older child, 'We love you so much we decided to bring another child into this family.' But think about that. Ladies, what if your husband came home one day and said, 'Honey, I love you so much I decided to bring home another wife.'"

One of the women spoke up immediately. "Does she cook?"

hahahahahahaaaaaa!!!!!!!:giggling:

Hijaabi22
04-30-2006, 07:44 PM
awwwww haiii, y dnt u put on a fake beard n find out 4 ya self sista lol :p
:giggling: :giggling: :giggling: Nope i think ill pass on that!:okay:

Hijaabi22
04-30-2006, 07:45 PM
:X ...
kyaa bat hai yaar?

Hijaabi22
04-30-2006, 07:46 PM
you dont wanna know really they talk about weird things ............chewing beards...
LOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL:giggling: :giggling: MAN GUYS ARE WEEEEEEEEIRD!:okay: :okay:

chacha_jalebi
04-30-2006, 08:16 PM
:giggling: :giggling: :giggling: Nope i think ill pass on that!:okay:
aww come on lol give it a shot!! lol:p

Hijaabi22
04-30-2006, 08:17 PM
aww come on lol give it a shot!! lol:p
LOL ME TRYED IT DUDE THEY CAUGHT ME!! SO U CAN BE MY SPY! Lol

CHACHA JALEBI LOL ME LUVIN YA USERNAME!! BET U A PAKI!hahahaha ;D ;D :okay: :okay:

chacha_jalebi
04-30-2006, 08:21 PM
:embarrass yesh i am lol, lol its jus a username ppl call moi jalebi n im a chacha so chacha jalebi lol :)

Hijaabi22
04-30-2006, 08:23 PM
:embarrass yesh i am lol, lol its jus a username ppl call moi jalebi n im a chacha so chacha jalebi lol :)
lol me a paki 2 sos alllllll gud!!! MMMMMMMMMMM JALEBIIIIII

man u have to put taht up as ya avater?

Hijaabi22
04-30-2006, 08:24 PM
[S]punjabi bolo naa chacha[/S]

chacha_jalebi
04-30-2006, 08:26 PM
it wasnt me, it wasnt me, lol

mmmm jalebis, na na i like gulab jamon wit d syrup mmmmm or rass malai hai haii now we r talkin!!! lol bcos its a kiddy thread, gota make it match wot i say lol so so erm kids lik gulab jamons n rass malai aswell lol:p and so do iiiii

Hijaabi22
04-30-2006, 08:28 PM
it wasnt me, it wasnt me, lol

mmmm jalebis, na na i like gulab jamon wit d syrup mmmmm or rass malai hai haii now we r talkin!!! lol bcos its a kiddy thread, gota make it match wot i say lol so so erm kids lik gulab jamons n rass malai aswell lol:p and so do iiiii
LOL MAN

MMMMMMMMM GULAB JAMON MMMMMMMMMMMMM

MAN U REALLY SHUDNT TALK ABOUT JALEBI AND MATAI IN FRONT OF ME......

anyways i got looooooadsa matai last week cos i passed my drivin testtttttt :sister: :okay: :okay: :okay: :okay:

mmmmmmmmmmm

any more kiddie stories?/ Cum on guys i need a laff

Kittygyal
04-30-2006, 08:36 PM
Salam,

what are these gulab jamon,jalebis?????

Hijaabi22
04-30-2006, 08:37 PM
asian sweets sis

see dat wat chacha jalebi has got up as his av dats jalebi mmmmmmmmmmmm

chacha_jalebi
04-30-2006, 08:39 PM
awww mashallah congrats!! now u can take us 4 drives & b a gud baji ji!!

lol i hav anova kiddy story lol ppl r probly gettin annoyed by me postin now, i posted bare storys lol :p

wen i woz small der woz dis dog who woz astray, round our area, & he woz so cute lol, i used 2 fink he woz a teddy bear, n wen i used2c it i alwyz sed "look its d teddy bear" & my friend used 2 say "no its a not a teddy bear, it a dog" n i used 2 cry lol, neway one day i saw him so i ran up2 d dog & i grabbed him & tried 2 hug him & he bit my finger:(, n i began 2 cry & instead of helpin my friend jus sed "c i told u its a dog" :p!!!

also, bk in dem days lol, i used 2 fink i was all dat bcos i stayed up 2 lik 11 pm, lol we woz truly retards as likkle kiddies

lol also i used 2 close my eyes n play hide & seek wit myself, dnt ask y :? :p

Kittygyal
04-30-2006, 08:41 PM
asian sweets sis

see dat wat chacha jalebi has got up as his av dats jalebi mmmmmmmmmmmm

Salam,

you mean sweet dish:? (got tooooooo much fat!!! sickning)

W.salam

Hijaabi22
04-30-2006, 08:41 PM
awww mashallah congrats!! now u can take us 4 drives & b a gud baji ji!!

lol i hav anova kiddy story lol ppl r probly gettin annoyed by me postin now, i posted bare storys lol :p

wen i woz small der woz dis dog who woz astray, round our area, & he woz so cute lol, i used 2 fink he woz a teddy bear, n wen i used2c it i alwyz sed "look its d teddy bear" & my friend used 2 say "no its a not a teddy bear, it a dog" n i used 2 cry lol, neway one day i saw him so i ran up2 d dog & i grabbed him & tried 2 hug him & he bit my finger:(, n i began 2 cry & instead of helpin my friend jus sed "c i told u its a dog" :p!!!

also, bk in dem days lol, i used 2 fink i was all dat bcos i stayed up 2 lik 11 pm, lol we woz truly retards as likkle kiddies

lol also i used 2 close my eyes n play hide & seek wit myself, dnt ask y :? :p
THANKS...AND NO NO THE NAMES NAILA NOT BAJI JEE

But hey ill take ya crusin tho.tenner per ride

aaaaaaaaaaand maaaaaaaan ya stories crak me up!

extinction
04-30-2006, 08:45 PM
lol a teddy bear!!?

Hijaabi22
04-30-2006, 08:47 PM
lol a teddy bear!!?
INIT?! LOl:giggling: :giggling: :giggling:

chacha_jalebi
04-30-2006, 08:47 PM
ye lol a teddy bear, it was a astray dog so it looked lik one of dem cheapy teddy bears from d £1 shop, u no 1 u wud get sum1 who u cnt b bothered 2 shop 4 lol!! dem 1s, awww mashallah, dat dog woz cute dow!!

extinction
04-30-2006, 08:49 PM
A barking teddy bear wow

Hijaabi22
04-30-2006, 08:49 PM
;D ;D
ye lol a teddy bear, it was a astray dog so it looked lik one of dem cheapy teddy bears from d £1 shop, u no 1 u wud get sum1 who u cnt b bothered 2 shop 4 lol!! dem 1s, awww mashallah, dat dog woz cute dow!!
:giggling: :giggling: :giggling: ;D ;D ;D ;D Lol man

------
04-30-2006, 08:50 PM
Chek the cars in the other thread

Kittygyal
04-30-2006, 08:50 PM
A barking teddy bear wow

;D ;D ;D whats next then :giggling:

extinction
04-30-2006, 08:51 PM
a talking cat.

Kittygyal
04-30-2006, 08:52 PM
a talking cat.

erm ew you reffering to:? :?

chacha_jalebi
04-30-2006, 08:52 PM
lol i dint realise lol :embarrass

i remember wen i woz bout 3, i wet me self in d mosque, n if i wasnt in enough mess as it was, my mum shouted @ me on top of dat lol :p

Sister_6038
04-30-2006, 08:53 PM
i ran away....with all my good clothes in a bag and left...had a pound in my hand thinking i was the richest person alive...and was already planning where i was gonna live....i was eight years old....it felt good...until i got to the corner shop...which isnt even on the corner....grrr...so i brought three chocolate bars or was it sweets and had nothing left of my pound...the world was no longer my oyster it was in fact the big shark about to eat me up....my sisters came after me...i took on a nice two mile walk whilst still planning where i was gonna live...when the sun went down and the guns started banging i went home with a vengence

extinction
04-30-2006, 08:54 PM
Garfield..lol tho he doesn't really talk..

------
04-30-2006, 08:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hatshepsut
i ran away....with all my good clothes in a bag and left...had a pound in my hand thinking i was the richest person alive...and was already planning where i was gonna live....i was eight years old....it felt good...until i got to the corner shop...which isnt even on the corner....grrr...so i brought three chocolate bars or was it sweets and had nothing left of my pound...the world was no longer my oyster it was in fact the big shark about to eat me up....my sisters came after me...i took on a nice two mile walk whilst still planning where i was gonna live...when the sun went down and the guns started banging i went home with a vengence
Rofllllllllll das bare jokezzzzz :giggling: :giggling: :giggling:

A.P
04-30-2006, 09:51 PM
lool

Hijaabi22
05-01-2006, 11:30 AM

i remember wen i woz bout 3, i wet me self in d mosque, n if i wasnt in enough mess as it was, my mum shouted @ me on top of dat lol :p
:giggling: :giggling: :giggling: LOOOOOOOOL MAN

IbnAbdulHakim
05-01-2006, 12:15 PM

you got sum wiked memory bruv!!! 3!! subhanAllah!!! lol

i use to wait for santa clause to come down the chimney :(

*LOL but then again i didnt really care wen i found out his dead* :rollseyes

Mawaddah
05-01-2006, 12:39 PM
Edit

Makky
05-01-2006, 04:35 PM
I was 3 years old when i 1st saw my father's friend ( mahfuz) having a dog in his house , they told me the dog's name is luna * a female dog* , some days later they asked me in the precence of Mahfuz ( my father's friend)...

my father : do you remember luna
me : yes Mahfuz daughter :rollseyes , i was wondering how a man's daughter could be a dog !?

afriend
05-01-2006, 04:44 PM
LOOOOOOOOOL

What the???

ur funny.....But I didn't get it...Luna was the dog's name...but why did u call the dog the guy's friend?

syilla
05-01-2006, 04:55 PM
when i was kid... i used to set up soo many traps in the house (like home alone) thinking that there will be a robber coming to the house.

i put a few pans near the door (soo when someone open the door there will be a lot of noise...),
i put sharp pins outside the door... and a lot more....

Glad though that nobody got hurt.

Mawaddah
05-01-2006, 04:59 PM
^ LoLoLoL

;D ;D Kelakarlah you nii Syillaaaaaaaaaaa hahahaha so did any robber ever come into your house? :p

syilla
05-01-2006, 05:03 PM
alhamdullillah... till now no robber did....

i hope my mouth is not too 'masin'.

Umm Safiya
05-01-2006, 06:42 PM
Also, When i was little, I used to think that when it was raining, Allah swt was having a bath
Lol, I used to think it was the angels peeing on us, so I hated when it rained.. :D

afriend
05-01-2006, 06:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ms. Amira
Lol, I used to think it was the angels peeing on us, so I hated when it rained.. :D
OMG

LOL! What were we like?

S_87
05-01-2006, 06:55 PM

grandad used to sleep in afternoon and we werent supposed to go upstairs then or disturb.
so all my cousins were outside having a water balloon fight in teams. me and my other cousin were only like 3-4 so we were just hangers on -not given no balloons or not getting any thrown at us. so anyway something happened that i managed to get some water and threw it on my cousin who started crying and went inside. result- everyone hiding as grandad came out with stick ;D :wub:

i gave my cousin bro a hair cut and ended up also giving him a ear cut or so ive been told :rolleyes:

Mawaddah
05-01-2006, 07:02 PM
I remember when I was around........6? :? yeah like that, and me and my mom and brother and sister were going to Malaysia. Well anyway, the flight transit was in Singapore and I needed to use the bathroom baaaaaadly, so my mom took me to the bathroom and I got a shock!! Because that was the first time in my life I ever saw those......what do you call them? it's not toilets, but it's like a........porcelein bowl in the ground ;D the Asians use them, and that was the first time I saw that, So anyway I refused to use that and i was like " I'm not a babbyyyyy!!! that's a baby toilet!!!!! thats why it's in the groundddddd!!! I wanna use the big peoples toilet!!! " LOL ;D ;D and I cried so bad and I refused to use the toilet until in the end I just ended up pissing myself ;D :-[

afriend
05-01-2006, 07:05 PM
LOL^^^

What is it with u guys and......having accidents????

extinction
05-01-2006, 07:09 PM
I used to tell everyone my names molana mohammed and not mohammed..lol

Helena
05-01-2006, 07:13 PM
I used to tell everyone my names molana mohammed and not mohammed..lol

serioulsy.....lol.....neva heard this before...made me laugh...

:w: ;D

S_87
05-01-2006, 07:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AsilahRana
I remember when I was around........6? :? yeah like that, and me and my mom and brother and sister were going to Malaysia. Well anyway, the flight transit was in Singapore and I needed to use the bathroom baaaaaadly, so my mom took me to the bathroom and I got a shock!! Because that was the first time in my life I ever saw those......what do you call them? it's not toilets, but it's like a........porcelein bowl in the ground ;D the Asians use them, and that was the first time I saw that, So anyway I refused to use that and i was like " I'm not a babbyyyyy!!! that's a baby toilet!!!!! thats why it's in the groundddddd!!! I wanna use the big peoples toilet!!! " LOL ;D ;D and I cried so bad and I refused to use the toilet until in the end I just ended up pissing myself ;D :-[

;D ;D ;D

and i see we havea maulana on board

Starseeker
05-01-2006, 07:20 PM
I was just trying t think of something funny that i used to do when i was younger but nothing pops into my mind................But if you ask me about the things I've done recently thats another story altogether..... the older I get the more mischief i get up to and get away with....

Hijaabi22
05-01-2006, 07:21 PM
[BANANA]lol!! me 2^^^^

i wish i was still a kid ;([/BANANA]

A(SMILE ITS ME)
05-01-2006, 07:23 PM
I Used To Believein Father Xmas!!!!!!!!

afriend
05-01-2006, 07:23 PM
LOL

Childhood was the best man!

No need to worry about anything...:)

A(SMILE ITS ME)
05-01-2006, 07:25 PM
Yep Only Home Made Food,
Clothes Shall I Go On????

Hijaabi22
05-01-2006, 07:25 PM
LOL

Childhood was the best man!

No need to worry about anything...:)
its ok 4 u tho u still a kid:rollseyes :giggling:

A(SMILE ITS ME)
05-01-2006, 07:27 PM
U Can Only Be A Kid In Ur Own Heart,
Besides Life Is Hard,
Thats Why We All Grow Up.

Hijaabi22
05-01-2006, 07:28 PM
[S]yh u only as old as u feeeeeel.... at the mo i feel out 8[/S]

extinction
05-01-2006, 07:29 PM
did anyone as a kid believe in bloody mary?

Hijaabi22
05-01-2006, 07:29 PM
[s]eh?[/s]

Mawaddah
05-01-2006, 07:32 PM
Edit

*noor
05-01-2006, 07:33 PM

ill admit it that i did for a while :hiding:

extinction
05-01-2006, 07:33 PM
yep I was the same I believed in bloody mary till I was like 7 but till then I used to be so so scared

Hijaabi22
05-01-2006, 07:34 PM
[s]god U Kids Were Dumb Lol[/s]

*noor
05-01-2006, 07:35 PM
yep I was the same I believed in bloody mary till I was like 7 but till then I used to be so so scared
lol.....good it wasn't only me.

chacha_jalebi
05-01-2006, 07:37 PM
lol wot bout candy man?? remem him lol. i believed in him & we had a old weirdy man around our area & we used 2 call him candy man n runaway lol

extinction
05-01-2006, 07:41 PM
[s]god U Kids Were Dumb Lol[/s]
good to know you never enjoyed truly being a kid:rollseyes

Hijaabi22
05-01-2006, 07:41 PM
lol chacha jalebi how u duin wers my jalebi

candy man! lol

chacha_jalebi
05-01-2006, 07:42 PM
lol :p

Hijaabi22
hey i had one hell of a tym as a kid jus cant remeber anythin as dumb as wat u guys did:rollseyes :rollseyes :rollseyes

afriend
lol wot bout candy man?? remem him lol. i believed in him & we had a old weirdy man around our area & we used 2 call him candy man n runaway lol
Ahhhhhh!!!

Candy man, Candy man, candy man!

Yikes....I'm gone.....

LOL....I still think that if I say candy man 3 times in the dark alone it will come for me..:(

Hijaabi22
lol :p
[BANANA]oiiiiiiii stop lolin at him[/BANANA]

*noor
05-01-2006, 07:43 PM
lolZ!!

Hijaabi22
05-01-2006, 07:43 PM
[MAD]wat the hell u all LOLin at?!! [/MAD]lol

extinction
05-01-2006, 07:44 PM
being scared of bloody mary or candyman or boogeyman or freddie cougar as a kid or even jason was normal.....and not dumb at that age.....

Hijaabi22
05-01-2006, 07:46 PM
Lol Ok I Was Scared Of Freddy Krueger

And As 4 Candy Man Bogey Man I Wasnt Dumb Enuf 2 Believe In Crap Like Dat

afriend
05-01-2006, 07:47 PM
LOL

Woooo.....It's right behind ya...Woooooooo

*noor
05-01-2006, 07:47 PM
being scared of bloody mary or candyman or boogeyman or freddie cougar as a kid or even jason was normal.....and not dumb at that age.....
true.........i don't think anyone here can honestly say that they weren't afraid of any of them.......i mean get real......we were little kids for crying out loud......but when you look back its kinda funny. ;D

A(SMILE ITS ME)
05-01-2006, 07:49 PM
What Is The Candy Man!!!!!! Or Whoooo

Hijaabi22
05-01-2006, 07:49 PM
LOL

Woooo.....It's right behind ya...Woooooooo
OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooooooo im sOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoo scaaaaaaaareddd!!

my baby bro is 6 and he dnt believe in crap like dat

extinction
05-01-2006, 07:51 PM

hes not much of a baby at 6 now is he...and um yeah I stopped believing in stuff like that at 7 as you must have read....

A(SMILE ITS ME)
05-01-2006, 07:52 PM
Is He Like The Bogey Man!!!

afriend
05-01-2006, 07:52 PM

ROFL!!

kids.......they're all weird.......all of em so loveably weird..:wub:

Hijaabi22
05-01-2006, 07:54 PM
hes not much of a baby at 6 now is he...and um yeah I stopped believing in stuff like that at 7 as you must have read....
errrr yeah he is a baby:okay: :okay:

chacha_jalebi
05-01-2006, 07:55 PM
booogeyman is heavy lol

A(SMILE ITS ME)
05-01-2006, 07:55 PM
Oh Thank Allah Some Remembers The Bogeyman

extinction
05-01-2006, 07:57 PM
no sorry he isnt a baby..babies cry they crawl..they poo in their diapers...they pee on themselves and laugh....they eat all the cream on oreos and mash up the rest...they cry when they see strangers...they sleep at weird hours...they want to do everything that you are doing... I sure hope your brother at 6 doesnt do all this...then it would solve the mystery as to why he doesnt believe all that

Hijaabi22
05-01-2006, 07:59 PM
hey to me hes a baby. and how can u guys remeber bak to like when u were 2??? or watever

extinction
05-01-2006, 08:00 PM
its called having a childhood so fun you can remember stuff....I cant remember things before two I dont think...but after two I think I can remember alot of stuff to be perfectly honest....

*noor
05-01-2006, 08:03 PM
yeah......i think i remember more of when i was a kid that what happened recently.........damn........i wish i was still a little kid!!

Umm Safiya
05-01-2006, 09:23 PM

You guys are really hilarious.. ;D

I remember one time, I wanted some milk, so I grabbed a cup and asked my mom to put some milk in it while I held it.. So she started pouring it in my cup.. When I didn't want anymore, I just moved the cup, with the result of my mom pouring milk on the floor.. She got mad and then my dad came and asked what happened.. My mom told him and then he got mad at me.. So I stuck my tongue out at him and said something I don't remember, so he told me to watch my mouth and go to my room.. But I became so angry, that I ran over to him, grabbed his knee and started biting him.. He tried to get me away, but I bit as hard as I could.. I made a big hole in his jeans and made his knee bleed.. Then he gave me an ass-whooping(?) and I was sent straight to bed.. :)

I also used to run away every now and then.. I would grab some toy-cars and some underwear and go to the nearest playground, then I would my underwear on the fence.. But when I was hungry I always returned..

I don't really remember anything else at the moment..

:w:

Hijaabi22
05-01-2006, 09:26 PM
Lol sis^^^^^^^ U sound like nightmare kid!Lol

Nawal89
05-01-2006, 09:26 PM
^looool you bit your daddy!! ;D;D;D.

Once my mom wanted to go shopping without me and my siblings, and she was saying that she wouldnt take long, ,and that i couldnt come anyway because i didnt take a bath yet for that day. So i quickly ran into the bathroom and took my bath, But when i came back out i saw that she was already in the car and backing out of the driveway. I just put on my underwear and ran after her sooooooo fast, all the way down the road in my underwear. I was crying sooo hard and my mom didnt even stop!

Mawaddah
05-01-2006, 09:27 PM
[PIE]OH MY ALLAH!! Sis Amira you were a vicious little child!! hahahahaha ;D ;D ;D you actually bit thru the jeans?? :eek: you must've had razor sharp teeth or something!! hahahaha that was really really funny though LOL made me laugh so hard ;D[/PIE]

*noor
05-01-2006, 09:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ms. Amira

I remember one time, I wanted some milk, so I grabbed a cup and asked my mom to put some milk in it while I held it.. So she started pouring it in my cup.. When I didn't want anymore, I just moved the cup, with the result of my mom pouring milk on the floor..
:w:
i've done that before, but it was orange juice!!:giggling:

IbnAbdulHakim
05-01-2006, 09:32 PM
wen i was young i use to think my bro was freddiecruger. I rememba i stayed away from him for like a month! lol

Hijaabi22
05-01-2006, 09:33 PM
[banana]loooooooooooolllll How Meeeeeeeeeaaaaannnnn[/banana]

Nawal89
05-01-2006, 09:34 PM
wen i was young i use to think my bro was freddiecruger. I rememba i stayed away from him for like a month! lol
why your brother? :giggling: :giggling:

afriend
05-01-2006, 09:34 PM
LOL

I used to think that if some people had crazy hair, they were dead people...:p

Hijaabi22
05-01-2006, 09:36 PM
[s]hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa Dis Thread Crakin Me Up Man![/s]

IbnAbdulHakim
05-01-2006, 09:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nawal89
why your brother? :giggling: :giggling:
use to wear a stripy black/red jumper wiv sum scary lukin hat and da most scary grin in da world!

Hijaabi22
05-01-2006, 09:39 PM
Abd MAJID U SOOOOOOOOOOOO MEAAAAANNNNNNNN LOL

afriend
05-01-2006, 09:39 PM
LOL!!!

M.Jackson used to scare to me to death....Him and his 'thriller' video...:'(

Hijaabi22
05-01-2006, 09:40 PM
looooooooollllllll maaaaaaaan u guys are sooooooooooooo DUMB!lol

Maryam22
05-02-2006, 03:24 AM
when i was a kid, i used to wonder what it was like to be a drawring.

syilla
05-02-2006, 03:42 AM
my husband was a mischievous one when he was a kid...

when he was 10 (i think), he and his friend set bushes at the back of his school...on fire. The fire spreaded so fast and nearly burnt the school...luckily the teachers quickly put off the fire.

When the teachers asked him who did it... he pointed to his other friend. His friend was punished for my husband doing... (the teachers tell him to stay in the closets for half and hour). Till now his father (my husband's) thought it was my husband's friend who started the fire.

*i have this urge feeling to tell my inlaws about it... hehehe...

------
05-02-2006, 07:41 AM
when he was 10 (i think), he and his friend set bushes at the back of his school...on fire. The fire spreaded so fast and nearly burnt the school...luckily the teachers quickly put off the fire.
Hevvvvvvvvviiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!! respect to ur husband! :D

When the teachers asked him who did it... he pointed to his other friend. His friend was punished for my husband doing... (the teachers tell him to stay in the closets for half and hour). Till now his father (my husband's) thought it was my husband's friend who started the fire.
Lol ur husband's a jokerrrrrrrrrr LOLLLLLLLLLL ;D

IbnAbdulHakim
05-02-2006, 08:56 AM
i rememba one time wen i was in yr 2, think i was 7 or sumthin my parents told me non-muslims will go to hell. Next day i went into skool tellin everyone,

"if you dont become muslim you gnna end up in heeeeelllll!!!!!"

lol got told off bigtime for that :p

Sister_6038
05-02-2006, 09:56 AM
if i tell you a funny story you must all promise me that you WON'T laugh!!

IbnAbdulHakim
05-02-2006, 10:03 AM
I PROMISE NOTHING DAMMIT!!!

------
05-02-2006, 10:28 AM
Depends how funny the story is :p

Mawaddah
05-02-2006, 12:51 PM

What's the purpose of you telling a funny story then!!! Of course Imma laugh :p

Mawaddah
05-02-2006, 12:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Maryam22
when i was a kid, i used to wonder what it was like to be a drawring.

LOL Sis , I remember I used to do that tooooooooooooooooo ;D ;D and I used to wonder how in the world did people get into TV? :p

And I remember when I was smaller, for some reason I used to think that when you grew bigger you would grow in these 'spurts' so I used to worry that if I suddenly woke up and was as tall as my mother, I wouldn't have any clothes to fit me and would have to hide in the cupboard naked until my mommy went and bought me some new clothes :giggling: :giggling: I think I continued to think like that until I was 7 years old..........than it gradually dawned on me that people grow gradually ;D

------
05-02-2006, 12:55 PM
Ahh nooooooooooooo u didnt!!!! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hijaabi22
05-02-2006, 01:01 PM
i rememba one time wen i was in yr 2, think i was 7 or sumthin my parents told me non-muslims will go to hell. Next day i went into skool tellin everyone,

lol got told off bigtime for that :p
:giggling: :giggling: ;D ;D ;D ;D

Mawaddah
05-02-2006, 01:04 PM
[MOUSE] Oh And I got another one of my silly childhood memories[/MOUSE]

When I was younger I used to read lots and lots of Enid Blyton stories you know, and for those who used to read her books, you know that plenty of her stories were about gnomes and goblins and pixies and witches and fairies and all what not. Well me being a little kid, I used to beleive in some of her stories :-[. So one day I read one of the stories and it was talking about how some kids whenever they wanted something they used to leave a little note in the garden where the fairies lived and then the fairies used to give them whatever they wanted. And according to the book fairies lived in places where there were mushrooms and all that............and so I got quite excited because in the back of my yard we had alot of those little mushroom thingies growing

So anyway I got all my cousins together and we wrote out a whole bunch of stuff on little notes and we went to the back yard where the mushrooms were and left the notes there alongside with little presents for the fairies......ribbons and chocolates and all that ;D

1 day passed.....2 days passed.......1 week passed......and still no response from the fairies!! :eek: me and my cousins were so pissed off!!! we were so mad!! we were like [MAD]WE'RE GONNA KILL ALL THOSE FAIRIES!![/MAD] ;D ;D ;D

So we were looking for ways to kill the fairies and I remembered from another enid blyton book that if you say " I dont beleive in fairies " somewhere in this world a little fairy drops down and dies, so me and my cousins (we're raving mad now ;D ) we go rush outside and start screaming WE DONT BELEIVE IN FAIRIES!!!! .....maybe for over an hour we were there chanting that.........

And then later on we were happy and gloating over the fact that we killed all the fairies......................... ;D ;D ;D

So silly eh? I tell you, these fairy tales can really twist up a childs mind :p

Mawaddah
05-02-2006, 01:06 PM
Edit

IbnAbdulHakim
05-02-2006, 01:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AsilahRana
Abd'Majid your'e not the only one ;D ;D ;D ;D I used to do the same things toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ;D ;D

And guess what, our cousins (christians) used to live next door to us and I would go preaching them all sorts of 'islamic' things :X
For example, my cousin used to like to wear these tight shorts, so I told her " You'd better cover up your legs bettina!!! in Islam if you show off your legs like that, the devil comes and kisses them up!! '
;D ;D ;D ;D and of course she went and put on long pants :p
LOL mashAllah Alhamdullilah may Allah reward such efforts :)

S_87
05-02-2006, 01:12 PM

oh we couldnt even go in the school toilets alone because * people had witnessed her blood coming out of taps instead of water*

IbnAbdulHakim
05-02-2006, 01:15 PM
at a point however i did believe in candyman... :uuh: , my bro once dared me to say it in the mirror five times when our houses power failed and we was livin on candles!!! only one candle in da whole house and he dares me to take that candle, go to the mirror, luk at my reflection and say candyman five times!!! lol i wudda dun it if i wasnt only 9ish :uuh:

Sister_6038
05-03-2006, 11:09 AM
AsilahRana
What's the purpose of you telling a funny story then!!! Of course Imma laugh
im blushing, its too embarassing i may tell it incognito

Aalimah
Depends how funny the story is
its funny to me....its something to do with me, the teletubbies, my brother and a MAJOR long lasting feud....muhahaha...now tell me that doesnt sound funny!!

Abd'Majid
I PROMISE NOTHING DAMMIT!!!
language.....please....*shakes head*

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!