/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Who are you gonna ask for help?

afriend
05-03-2006, 05:23 PM
:sl:

Bismillahi rahmaan ar raheem.

"Therefore remember me. I will remember you be greatful to me and do not be ungreatful.

Oh you who believe! seek help through patience and prayer. Indeed! Allah is with those who are patient" (ayahs 152-153, Surah Baqarah)

My dear brothers and sisters!

I have been going through a very stressful week, as you probably know that I have had my exams this week, I was hopeles at times, especially with my Maths.

I prayed to Allah a lot during the last week(remember this is a constant thing, can't just do it when you are in trouble), Questions that I never thought I could solve were just whizzing past me.

This was only by the help of Allah!

The likeness of the help of Allah is like the river, it never stops flowing...Subhanallah!

Also, an example would be when there are a gang of bullies trying to attack you, you could get help from a teacher or prefect, but their help would die out sooner or later, like after school, but if you had a friends who was strong, and helps you out all the time and everybody is scared of him, then the bullies will not dare touch you.

The same with Allah, you can get people's help, but they can only help upto a certain limit.

Allah's help is unlimited and he is always with you, even when you think that he is not.....Allah's help is always near!

If you remember Allah, you will find him in front of you inshallah.

Barak Allah feek.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Helena
05-03-2006, 05:34 PM
:sl:

Mashalah brother.....very touching...and well explained!

theres no one else but Allah...his our guidence...support...his everything in one...without him....were nothing!

every moment is for him.....inshalah

My duas are wid you.....u'll pass like flying colours inshalah...

darn cannot giv u reps.....

:w:

*noor
05-03-2006, 05:39 PM
Mashallah......its very good that you understand that Allah is our ultimate source of protection and assistance.

i will make duaa' for you inshallah.

Kittygyal
05-03-2006, 06:23 PM
salam bro that's so good :)

thanks ever so much bro and i will pray for you :)

W.salam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
------
05-03-2006, 06:24 PM
[PIE]Allah places not a burden on any soul but to the extent of
his strength.

Qur'an, Surah 2, Verse 286
[/PIE]

afriend
05-03-2006, 06:31 PM
Yes sister, It's true that Allah doesn't burden a soul with what it can't bear.

Although, we should still ask for his help no matter what.....

------
05-03-2006, 06:32 PM
[PIE]Allah is your protector, and He is the best Helper.

Qur'an, Surah 3, Verse 150

If Allah helps you then no-one can overpower you, but if
He should abandon you, then who is there to help you?
And the Muslims should have trust in Allah.

Qur'an, Surah 3, Verse 160
[/PIE]

afriend
05-03-2006, 06:39 PM
Mashallah!

That's so true.......that's what makes me really scared......

The likes of being abandoned by Allah is the one who has no limbs nor any helper to help him out...:'(

------
05-03-2006, 06:43 PM
.......that's what makes me really scared......
Why scared tho?

afriend
05-03-2006, 06:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aalimah
Why scared tho?
Cos if Allah deserts me....I will be a lost case :'(

------
05-03-2006, 06:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
Cos if Allah deserts me....I will be a lost case :'(
Awww bless INshallah he wont desert u bro! Tkcr Walaykum salam X

Guli7
05-03-2006, 06:56 PM
great thread, t4p

chacha_jalebi
05-03-2006, 06:56 PM
awww mashallah bro, lik it says in surah Al Fatiha - iyyaka na abudu, wa iyakka nas taa eeeen, u alone we worship u alone we ask 4 help, so inshallah Allah (swt) will alwyz help us wen we need him!! n we need him lik 24/7!!! btw wen i had exams i wud say la huwa la quwwata il billa la huwal alee ul azeem, n i wud rite Allah on my 4head wit me finger, n b4 i turned a page in d exam i wud say bismillah, try it broo!!! lol

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.