/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Virtues of Surah Ya'Sin

------
05-03-2006, 05:53 PM
The Virtues of Surah Ya Sin

Al-Hafiz Abu Ya`la recorded that Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased with him, said, "The Messenger of Allah said:

«مَنْ قَرَأَ يس فِي لَيْلَةٍ أَصْبَحَ مَغْفُورًا لَهُ، وَمَنْ قَرَأَ حم الَّتِي يُذْكَرُ فِيهَا الدُّخَانُ أَصْبَحَ مَغْفُورًا لَه»

(Whoever recites Ya Sin in the night, will wake up forgiven, and whoever recites Ha Mim in which Ad-Dukhan (the Smoke) is mentioned, will wake up forgiven.) Its chain of narration is good (Jayyid) . Ibn Hibban recorded in his Sahih that Jundub bin `Abdullah, may Allah be pleased with him, said, "The Messenger of Allah said:

«مَنْ قَرَأَ يس فِي لَيْلَةٍ ابْتِغَاءَ وَجْهِ اللهِ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ غُفِرَ لَه»

(Whoever recites Ya Sin in the night, seeking the Face of Allah, will be forgiven.)

[بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَـنِ الرَّحِيمِ ]

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

[يس - وَالْقُرْءَانِ الْحَكِيمِ - إِنَّكَ لَمِنَ الْمُرْسَلِينَ - عَلَى صِرَطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ - تَنزِيلَ الْعَزِيزِ الرَّحِيمِ - لِتُنذِرَ قَوْماً مَّآ أُنذِرَ ءَابَآؤُهُمْ فَهُمْ غَـفِلُونَ - لَقَدْ حَقَّ الْقَوْلُ عَلَى أَكْثَرِهِمْ فَهُمْ لاَ يُؤمِنُونَ ]

(1. Ya Sin.) (2. By the Qur'an, full of wisdom,) (3. Truly, you are one of the Messengers,) (4. On the straight path.) (5. Sent down by the Almighty, the Most Merciful,) (6. In order that you may warn a people whose forefathers were not warned, so they are heedless.) (7. Indeed the Word has proved true against most of them, so they will not believe.)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*noor
05-03-2006, 05:54 PM
Mashallah
reading this surah everyday does not take up a lot of time and its definitely worth it!!

nice post!!

Sunflower
05-03-2006, 05:55 PM
Jazakallah for the post sis..i remeber Yasin was one of the 1st surahs i learnt after juz a'amah for the reasons above

shariq_0189
05-05-2006, 02:35 PM
yeh after u finsh memorizing juz amma u usually memorize yaseen ...i finshed my amma today memorizing it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.