/* */

PDA

View Full Version : link to another thread

glo
05-04-2006, 11:43 AM
How do I create a link to another thread in my post?

Thanks!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rabi'ya
05-04-2006, 12:03 PM

press this button and insert the url of the link

if u highlight a specific phrase then click the button, it will turn that phrase into a link itself. hope thats clear and not too confusing :)

peace glo!!

Rabi'ya:rose:

glo
05-04-2006, 12:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rabi'ya

press this button and insert the url of the link

if u highlight a specific phrase then click the button, it will turn that phrase into a link itself. hope thats clear and not too confusing :)

peace glo!!

Thanks!

But how do I find that button?
Is it on each thread?
... Hang on, I have just spotted it on the top of this window, as I am typing ...
Can I just try ...

So I have to go back to the thread I want to link in, copy the url and post it here?

I'll be back ...:rollseyes

glo
05-04-2006, 12:14 PM
Testing ...

Here is a duplicate thread I started: http://www.islamicboard.com/general-...wo-faiths.html

Is that right???

I see that somebody, very cleverly, has already merged the threads.
Such efficiency! ;D

P.S. Yes, this site does seem slower today!

Peace!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rabi'ya
05-04-2006, 12:15 PM
i tried to merge them but my pc was soo slow i couldnt do it...zAk did it in the end for me :)

yeh thats it sister:) nice one :)

peace!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.