/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Marriage Thread?

Shukria
05-04-2006, 10:35 PM
:sl:

Mods, y is da marriage getting closed down..

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sister_6038
05-04-2006, 10:36 PM
what marriage thread? do you mean the whole marriage section?

Shukria
05-04-2006, 10:37 PM
I fink so...I saw it one of da mods counting down to..Lemme find who it was

extinction
05-04-2006, 10:39 PM
which thread? I think it might be cause its become like a chatbox I think is the word

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mawaddah
05-04-2006, 10:40 PM
I think it was Silver Pearl? :? I PM'ed her though and asked her why, but she's currently offline so I'll wait for her reply

I wonder why though??? this is like the most active section on the whole forum :(

Shukria
05-04-2006, 10:42 PM
Bro...As long as it has marriage on each message, dat's cool..N some peeps r giving each other advice...Wat's wrong wid dat..

Hijaabi22
05-06-2006, 05:58 PM
whhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyy dats one of the best sections around

Kittygyal
05-06-2006, 06:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ------------
whhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyy dats one of the best sections around

salam.
i know that's a good thread cause most people are active on that and also people share there ideas and give ideas to one another :(
w.salam

Hijaabi22
05-06-2006, 06:23 PM
they not really gna cloze it are they?But i need advice from my fellow bros and sisters 4 wen i get maried!!!

Kittygyal
05-06-2006, 06:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ------------
they not really gna cloze it are they?But i need advice from my fellow bros and sisters 4 wen i get maried!!!
salam.
LOLz sis am here to give you advice ;D (just drop us a line feel free)
w.salam

SirZubair
05-06-2006, 06:54 PM
Its the only place where i can give my opinion and a hundred people would post after my post,unlike other threads where i post my opinion,and get into an arguement with someone,and by the end of it,people stop posting in that thread...:X

Shukria
05-06-2006, 06:57 PM
Salam

R we starting a petition or someting LOL....Where's da mods, dey haven't responded..I think it was one of the sisters dat was gonna close it..

Wasalam...

Kittygyal
05-06-2006, 06:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SirZubair
Its the only place where i can give my opinion and a hundred people would post after my post,unlike other threads where i post my opinion,and get into an arguement with someone,and by the end of it,people stop posting in that thread...:X
salam,
LOLz very logical init?;D
w.salam

glo
05-06-2006, 07:01 PM
Is this the whole folder you are talking about, or just a particular thread?

Blessings.

Kittygyal
05-06-2006, 07:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
Is this the whole folder you are talking about, or just a particular thread?

Blessings.

salam.
whole folder :heated:
w.salam

glo
05-06-2006, 07:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamgyal
salam.
whole folder :heated:
w.salam
Hhhmmmm ... hopefully one of the mods will explain soon.
Perhaps this is just a misunderstanding?

Shukria
05-06-2006, 07:37 PM
Mayb..I saw one of da mods counting down to it...Still awaiting confirmation from the mods..*hint*hint*

Silver Pearl
05-06-2006, 07:41 PM
Lol, the marriage section is not being shut down.

*sighs break out in the background*

:wasalamex

SirZubair
05-06-2006, 09:37 PM
I know a forum where almost every single marriage thread gets shut down within a week.

Fair enough too,alot of people get extremly worked-up and start debating.lol.

*charisma*
05-07-2006, 01:39 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

haha, sorry but i wud love to see that section get closed down (just for like a day or week or so, not to let u marriage section addicts go through a nervous break down or anything :p)..excluding the exception of those that REALLY need the advice and stuff, but seriously more than half the questions asked there are ridiculous, no offense inshallah

subhanallah, seems like those who arent even married yet have more marital problems than those who are already!

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

SirZubair
05-07-2006, 02:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Assalamu Alaikum

haha, sorry but i wud love to see that section get closed down (just for like a day or week or so, not to let u marriage section addicts go through a nervous break down or anything :p)..excluding the exception of those that REALLY need the advice and stuff, but seriously more than half the questions asked there are ridiculous, no offense inshallah

subhanallah, seems like those who arent even married yet have more marital problems than those who are already!

fi aman Allah
w'salaam
Yeah the one thing that annoys me is all the threads that have the same repeated question..."how many wifes..." "would you marry more than.."

I mean,in reality,how often does it happen these days?

At times like these i agree with Imam Malik,..As imam malik (allah s.w.t be pleased with him) used to say : " Ask about what exists and leave what does not"

And face it,in this time and age,polygamy is almost non-existant.10 in a million muslim has more than 1 wife...if that.

Alot of people ask questions just to see how others react to it,or so they can be crowned 'controversy king' and 'queen'....seriously,spend your time doing better things,like,..find a partner,attend a marriage workshop,work on the marriage.

It is difficult enough as it is to keep one partner happy,so dont fantcise about having more than 1 wife at a time.lol.

*charisma*
05-07-2006, 02:08 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

yea well said mashallah, atleast they moved past that "would u marry someone with no legs etc, etc," phase

and i agree with you about that whole "would u marry more than one wife" threads, the first thing one should do is find a wife! and even thats difficult for some subhanallah

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

SirZubair
05-07-2006, 02:13 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

yea well said mashallah, atleast they moved past that "would u marry someone with no legs etc, etc," phase

and i agree with you about that whole "would u marry more than one wife" threads, the first thing one should do is find a wife! and even thats difficult for some subhanallah

fi aman Allah
w'salaam
And truth is,if someone does come to that stage in life where he is considering marrying another woman,..he should be discussing it with his current partner and should have a talk with his local imam (...and if the imam is an 'import' imam,..find urself a 'local imam' ... :p ) and ask for HIS opinion.

Afterall,we are all simpletons,at times like those,turn to those with more knowledge than Us. We can simply give our opinions.And when it comes to something as important as that,my opinion,ur opinion,the Mods opinions just doesnt cut the cake.

Tania
05-07-2006, 04:43 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

fi aman Allah
w'salaam
lol, thats so true because they are prepairing for the marriage:embarrass Once you are married, you have less to worry about because you know his character (for example, you know he will not take a second wife, and so on)

*charisma*
05-07-2006, 04:51 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

lol well ppl need to stop with the hypothetical questions :p
you aren't going to get to know them either when u post and ask questions about a certain individual cuz how do we know them ourselves! I mean it wud be good if it was something general and REALISTIC, such as "in islam is it considered.." questions, something everyone would have an ability to answer through truth and fact rather than just opinion, those are things that can't be contradicted, although for those that really do need advice that is when opinion would matter but that should also be backed up with some fact to help solve the problem inshallah

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

afriend
05-07-2006, 11:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Silver Pearl

I think this thread should be closed now.....this should be enough to answer any questions regarding.....

------
05-07-2006, 11:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Silver Pearl

It said on someones countdown tho.....

Shukria
05-07-2006, 11:18 AM
Salam

It's not bro zak dat's counting down to it, it's sis Silver Pearl...Anywaz i fink dat dey r just closing it down for a while to fix it up...

Wasalam

- Qatada -
05-07-2006, 12:54 PM

It's not getting closed down insha'Allaah, because otherwise we would lose like 75% of the members on the forum :p

You shouldn't worry anyway, u just gota remember that marriage gets kinda boring after a while. But that's why houri'z are created for.. to keep the guy going. :rollseyes

Anyway.. The thread will be closed down soon insha'Allaah. :)

:salamext:

Far7an
05-07-2006, 12:59 PM
:sl:

u just gota remember that marriage gets kinda boring after a while.
Speaking from experience? ;)

Sorry, Thread closed.. Like he said.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.