/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Foods Of RasoolAllah (saw)

chacha_jalebi
05-05-2006, 07:56 PM
salaam

we all hav our food choices, but no1 can mess wit RasoolAllah (saw) choices of food,:p heres some & wot he sed bout dem!!!

Vinegar

A food Prophet Muhammad (Sallalahu alaihi wasallam) used to eat with olive oil.
[That's now a fashion in expensive Italian Restaurants]

Milk:

The Prophet (Sallalahu alaihi wasallam) said that milk wipes away heat from the heart just as the finger wipes away sweat from the brow. It strengthens the back, improved the brain , renews vision and drives away forgetfulness.

Honey:

Considered to be the best remedy for diarrhoea when mixed in hot water. It is the food of foods, drink of drinks and drug of drugs. It is used for creating appetite, strengthening the stomach, eliminating phlegm; as a meat preservative, hair conditioner, eye salve and mouthwash. It is extremely beneficial in the morning in warm water and is also a Sunnah.

Olive oil:

Excellent treatment for skin and hair, delays old age, and treats inflammation of the stomach.

Mushroom:

The Prophet (Sallalahu alaihi wasallam) said that mushroom is a good cure for the eyes, it also serves as a form of birth control and arrests paralysis.

Grapes:

The Prophet (Sallalahu alaihi wasallam) was very fond of grapes - it purifies the blood, provides vigour and health, strengthens the kidneys and clears the bowels.

Dates:

The Prophet (Sallalahu alaihi wasallam) said that a house without dates has no food - also to be eaten at the time of childbirth.

Figs:

It is a fruit from paradise and a cure for piles.

Barley:

Good for fever in a soup form.

Melon:

The Prophet (Sallalahu alaihi wasallam) said: "None of your women who are pregnant and eat of water melon will fail to produce off spring who are good in countenance and good in character."

Pomegranate:

The Prophet (Sallalahu alaihi wasallam) said it cleanses you of Satan and evil aspirations for 40 days.

Water:

The Prophet (Sallalahu alaihi wasallam) said the best drink in this world and the next is water, when you are thirsty drink it by sips and not gulps, gulping produces sickness of the liver.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
05-05-2006, 08:02 PM
salam.
heard this another forum but ta for sharing it :)
w.salam

and like this ''we all hav our food choices, but no1:p can mess wit RasoolAllah (saw) choices of food, heres some & wot he sed bout dem!!!''
very catchy bro :)

chacha_jalebi
05-05-2006, 08:02 PM
chank u sis!!

Abdullah4ever
05-07-2006, 12:31 AM
:sl:

I can post a section on this from Shamail Tirmidhi

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslimaatan
05-07-2006, 03:08 AM
aww MAshaa'Allah..
"Honey:

It is extremely beneficial in the morning in warm water and is also a Sunnah."
Sunnaah? cooooool..i never knew that!!!!
"Grapes:
The Prophet (Sallalahu alaihi wasallam) was very fond of grapes - it purifies the blood, provides vigour and health, strengthens the kidneys and clears the bowels."
i loove grapez..my fav fruit! :-D

05-08-2006, 12:41 PM
:happy: Oh i love pomegranate but i neva new it cleanses u of satan. :) i think i'll eat it more

------
05-08-2006, 12:42 PM
Jazakallah

Zulkiflim
05-10-2006, 11:17 AM
Salaam,

Alhamdulilah thank brother

786rani
05-10-2006, 04:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
salaam

we all hav our food choices, but no1 can mess wit RasoolAllah (saw) choices of food,:p heres some & wot he sed bout dem!!!

Vinegar

A food Prophet Muhammad (Sallalahu alaihi wasallam) used to eat with olive oil.
[That's now a fashion in expensive Italian Restaurants]

good excuse to have it on chips then:giggling:

Khayal
05-10-2006, 05:03 PM

Jazaak ALLAH............................:sister:

:w:

muslimah_here
05-16-2006, 03:58 PM

MASHALLAh that was really good!!! i would take this opportunity to mention some "Sahih Bukhari" Hadiths with regards to eating food:

Narrated by Abu Huraira-
A man used to eat much but when he embraced Islam he started eating less. That was mentioned to the propeht (peace be upon him) who then said " A believer eats in one intestine (is satisfied with little food) and a kafir (unbeliever) eats in seven intestines (eats much)".

Narrated by Abu Huraira-
The Prophet( peace be upon him) never criticized any food (he was invited to) but he used to eat it if he liked the food and leave it if he disliked it.

Narrated by Abdul Aziz-
The Prophet (peace be upon him) said " whoever has eaten garlic or onion should keep away from us (or should keep away from our mosque)".

Narrated by Abu Huraira-
ALLAH's Apostle said " The food for two persons is sufficient for three and the food for three perosn is sufficient for 4 persons".

Narrated by Wahb bin Kaisan Abi Nu'aim-
A meal was brought to ALLAH's Apostle and his step son, Umar bin Abi Salama was with him. ALLAH's APOSTLE said to him " mention the name of ALLAH and eat of the dish nearer to you".

JAZAKALLAH for reading.

ALLAHAFIZ.

Goku
05-16-2006, 06:16 PM
[BANANA]Jazak Allah Khair[/BANANA]

Goku
05-16-2006, 06:16 PM
[BANANA]I trust I am very good for health too[/BANANA]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.