/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Kcl

Sahraxx
05-14-2006, 11:32 AM
:sl:
I was just enquiring if anyone is going to start at kings college london (guys campus) in october.
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Javid
05-14-2006, 11:39 AM

I know a few people going there from here in leicester. What course you applied for?

Sahraxx
05-14-2006, 11:50 AM
Inshallah i will be doing medicine, i was interesting in finding other ppl who might be going there inshallah

Javid
05-14-2006, 12:01 PM
Medicine?..Mashallah Good to see you as a muslim female studying medicine.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
afriend2
05-14-2006, 12:04 PM
salaam,

my sister is going to inshAllah be studying neuroscience there :) she went on the Open Day 2 weeks ago...:)

wassalam

IbnAbdulHakim
05-14-2006, 12:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sahraxx
I was just enquiring if anyone is going to start at kings college london (guys campus) in october.

I got a genius cousin goin there and he wants to drop out, i got another genius cousin goin there and he sits at home all day wen he shud b at uni, lol enough said right? ;D But ALhamdullilah both of them are doing really well.

islamonline
05-17-2006, 12:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sahraxx

Sister try www.muslimmedic.com/forum

ws

chacha_jalebi
05-17-2006, 01:06 PM
wen i applied der, dey turfed me lol :p

but mashallah 4 gettin in sis :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!