/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Will they accept me?

youngsister
05-16-2006, 12:54 PM
Salam Alaikum i was wondering if Universities will accept students with 2 A levels?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
05-16-2006, 12:55 PM
Depends which university and what course ur doing.

Qurratul Ayn
05-16-2006, 12:56 PM
AssalamuAlaikum

I am not really sure Sister youngsister, the least I have heard is 3 but if you gain an A or a high B they may let you in, of course it depends on what you want to gain a degree for or any other sort of qualification.

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah

Z
05-16-2006, 12:56 PM
Salaam.

I got accepted with no A levels. I think it'll depend on the course you apply for and whether they've had many applicants for the course or not.

Then again, I don't know much.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IceQueen~
05-16-2006, 12:58 PM
hey good thing you asked-we just had a talk...
have you ever heard of Professional Apprenticeships? you can have 2 a-levels and you do employment at the same time as a degree. you can do it in
-management
-I.T.
-accountancy
-insurance
-engineering
go to www.skillssolution.com

youngsister
05-16-2006, 01:04 PM
^Thanks for that sis well how about 2 A2 and 2AS:)

IceQueen~
05-16-2006, 01:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by youngsister
^Thanks for that sis well how about 2 A2 and 2AS:)
what are you doing a-levels in? which subjects?

youngsister
05-16-2006, 01:12 PM
Languages Italien and German the thing is i want to study nursing thats why i took biology and sociology as AS I am not sure if is not enough ! :(

IceQueen~
05-16-2006, 01:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by youngsister
Languages Italien and German the thing is i want to study nursing thats why i took biology and sociology as AS I am not sure if is not enough ! :(
hmm..
do you have one of those conexxions groups in ur school/college? they could answer ur Qs insha allah..

seeker_of_ilm
05-16-2006, 09:39 PM
:sl:

De Montfort University allows for only 2 A levels on their website. However, these would probably have to be really High...A/B...because the points are more for 3 A levels..

Just look around in prospectuses....you'll find something inshallah

Musaafirah
05-17-2006, 09:04 AM
:sl:..
Are you willing to do a foundation course at uni? In that case u don't really need a levels..
:w:

seeker_of_ilm
05-17-2006, 09:27 AM
:sl:

I searched for a minute...and found that Keele University will accept the following for Nursing....

Two A-levels at C grade, in addition candidates will need to hold five GCSEs at C grade or above,* to include, English Language/Literature, Mathematics and a science

If you need any more..just ask Inshallah

youngsister
05-18-2006, 11:38 AM
Lol ^ thank you brother damn i never knew university looked at the gcse looks like i gotta repeat 2 while doing my A2 thanks anyways :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.