/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Are you mad at somebody ? Better not be

Ra`eesah
05-08-2005, 05:57 AM
Assalamu'Alaykum

The Breaking of Ties

Anas bin Malik (May Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Do not desert (stop talking to) one another, do not nurse hatred towards one another, do not be jealous of one another, and become as fellow brothers and slaves of Allah. It is not lawful for a Muslim to stop talking to his brother (Muslim) for more than three days.'' [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :wilted_ro ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Abu Ayyub Al-Ansari (May Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "It is not lawful for a Muslim to desert (stop talking to) his brother beyond three nights, the one turning one way and the other turning to the other way when they meet, the better of the two is one who is the first to greet the other.'' [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]
Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "People's deeds are presented before Allah on Mondays and Thursdays, and then every slave (of Allah) is granted forgiveness (of minor sins) if he does not associate anything with Allah in worship. But the person in whose heart there is rancour against his brother, will not be pardoned. With regard to them, it is said twice: `Hold these two until they are reconciled'.'' [Muslim]
Jabir (May Allah be pleased with him) said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) as saying, "The Satan has despaired of being worshipped by those who engage in prayer in the Arabian Peninsula but (has not lost hope) in creating dissension among them.'' [Muslim]

The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "It is not lawful for a Muslim to forsake his (Muslim) brother beyond three days; and whosoever does so for more than three days, and then dies, will certainly enter the Hell.''

May this benefit all who read it.

Are you still mad at somebody?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Uthman
05-08-2005, 12:33 PM
:sl:

Jazak'Allahu Khayran for sharing. :) I get mad at my older brother everyday. :) But then somehow he tricks me into not being mad at him anymore. :brother:

:w:

Junna
05-14-2005, 01:14 PM

I had a best friend in North Carolina. We used to go to islamic classes together and talk on the phone everyday, but then I had to move to this horrible place called Michigan and after I moved I still called her, but her mom always told me that she was gone or sleeping or something. I called her a lot and she never even called me once. So I stopped calling her and now we don't even talk anymore. Her mom is very sweet and nice, so I really don't think she would make up excuses or lyes(hope I spelled it right.) So does that count as breaking ties?

Zohra1001
05-14-2005, 01:19 PM
mad about sth?? hummmm, computer??? lol, no it's too dangerous to depand of somebody or something, to be a fan or to be an tv-addict, a computer-addict, a coffe-addict.... :p :p , hahaha
the better is to be a Coran-addict

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ibn Syed
05-14-2005, 01:53 PM
Good read there.

Ammar
05-15-2005, 04:42 AM
No junna that doesnt count as breaking ties. Its not your fault. Maybe you should give it a try one more time. she was ur best friend afterall.
Good luck
salam

Khaldun
05-15-2005, 06:31 AM

subhanAllah a very good article, keep them coming dear sister :brother:

~fUrRrI~
05-15-2005, 03:00 PM
jhazakhullah!
tis' was nice!

Halima
05-15-2005, 03:03 PM

Subhanallah wonderful story keep them coming :applaud:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!