/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Letter left by an Unknown Mujahid

dorky niqabi
03-26-2006, 11:07 PM
Asalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatu,

This is a letter left by an unknown muhjahid.
May we all benefit from the stories of Mujahideen, Ameen.

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem
Salamun Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatahu,
I bare witness that there is no god except Allah glorious be he, And that muhammed peace and blessings be upon him is the last messenger and prophet and the slave of Allah.

To my Sons,
peace be to you and may Allah guide you and make you follow the footsteps of your father and all the many mujahids that went out before. Your father didnt do something great by going out in the path of Allah.It is commanded of me and you and so we obey Allah in this.I tell you like the shahid abul abbas az Zahrani when he said to his sons.I did not leave you cause i dont love you,no.I left you because your father wants to prove that by sacrificing my life that Allah is one.I left you and your mother because i love you and want you to join me in paradise.I promise to make it up to you.We will play in jennah my beloved sons.I hope it makes up for the absense of your father in this life.My sons, dont be satisfied with this life.It is a distraction from the preparation of the next life which is eternal.Take care of your mother and know that Allah is Ar-Razzaq.If i should fall on the field no that i died with no pain and that i am happy.If i should be shahid then be happy for me and make dua that you will be the same.My sons, If i am shahid you must avenge the blood that your father spilt for Allah.I can never tell you a deed that equals jihad.My sons, I love you with all my heart and Allah knows that.I must go though my beloveds.Come play with me in paradise.Insha Allah i'll see you soon.

To my wife,
Peace be to you, and may Allah strengthen you in this time.You know me more than any man or woman in this world.You know that your husband couldnt take it anymore.You were with me the countless nights and you saw my tears fall as i cried out,when will the honor of Islam return! You heard me crying in sajood asking Allah to for martyrdom.You were foot to foot with me when i made qunoot against the enemies of Allah.So my leaving pious wife doesnt surprise you im sure.I want to thank you cause of all the things you did for me and for the good of the family.Never in my life have i seen a woman like you.You are better than me in everything.Fear Allah,and complain only to Allah as you did with me.Do not ask from others.Rather ask Allah as he is Ar Razzaq.Remember you told me this?I said i need to go but you are not with money?You told me to fear Allah and said to me,Isnt Allah Ar Razzaq? This struck me like a lightening bolt.It was then that i made my decision and put my full trust in Allah about you.I thank you for that. For being so understanding.Watch the company you keep.Dont be sad for me.With or without me, The jihad always continues and sacrifice always will continue.Im just doing my part.Raise our sons with bravery.Allah will guide you to what is best.I trust this.Raise them with the understanding of tawheed and send them out with a strong grasp of what their aqeedah is.My wife, I have told you that our sons are missiles to be launched in the world eventually.Do not hold on to them so dearly.They are a trust to you and you do not own them. Allah owns them and to Allah they will return.Allah has already purchased their lives so let them return to their lord in honor as a shahid.This is the only thing i place on you is that you send them in the field of jihad when they are able.I am sure you will honor this.O wife, do not think of how i died,think of where i was placed after i was martyred.I have been on the earth far to long Allahu alim.My blood is in me for a reason.The tears i shed for the believers are for a reason.The strength of my body is for a reason.The fire of jihad is in my heart for a reason.This reason is to be sacrificed for Allah the all mighty.To spill my blood for his sake.Their is no human like that of a mujahid.Remember these lasts words of mine and live by quran and sunnah.My dear wife, If i dont see you again in this life i will wait for you at the gates of jennah on a horse and we will ride in jennah and be happy as we like Insha Allah.Allah delivered me to you before when i was away for months.So it may be that Allah will return me again.Allahu alim.

To those that i love and that love me,
Many of you know me or have heard of me Allahu Alim.So you know why i did what i did.I ask one thing from you that is important.Do not talk about me as if i am someone special if i was shahid.I am not above rasul (s.a.w.) or any of the sahabah that rode out to defend this ummah.Fear Allah, and do not view this world as special or significant.I went out to answer the screams of our sisters in Islam.To the child who crys out, why is this happening to me?I know i am just one man but still i answer them if it was only one person crying out.I say like the shahid hasnawi said in his will, We are not the people of speech! you will see that we will write in blood,And we will dot the i's and cross the t's with our limbs and we will space the words with our skulls!Brothers and Sisters, we enter into a contract when we accept Islam with Allah.We enter Islam with everything not only one part. When we make sajood it means we submit to Allah. Then why not is jihad any different? It is a major part of Islam.It is as fard as making sajood is.Why have we left it?And the kuffar have humiliated us becuase of it.I swear Allah is alone without partners and i swear i chose honor in fighting over humiliation.I swear by the one who commands all things that i would rather fight than take another breath in this world.Forget about what calls you to this dunya.Ali bin abi talib once said. O dunya! ana talaq ana talaq ana talaq! i divorce you i divorce you i divorce you! You want me but i dont want you!The time has come to bleed with our brothers.I want to cry like them i want to bleed like them i want to die like them.I feel as if i am a munafiq sitting in my home for so long doing nothing as the ummah crys for someone to defend it.My beloved companions, the time has come. Farewell my beloved companions.

May Allah swt make it easy for us to be on the right path, the path of pious Ameen.
May Allah swt make us among shuhadah Ameen.
May we unite again in Jannah Ameen.
Allahhumma ansur Mujahideen fe kulli makaan
Allahumma ansur mujahideen fe kulli makkaan
Allahmuma ansur mujahideen fe kulli makkaan Ameen ya rabal alameeen.
Peace and blessings be upon the Prophet Muhammed.
All praises is due to Allah, Lord of Alameen.

Aynaa Jundul Muslimeeen?

Who Will Stand up for the Muslim Prisoners?

Where are the real Muslim Brothers of this Ummah?

Wasalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatu.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
hidaayah
05-20-2006, 05:21 AM
:salamext:

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem
Salamun Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatahu,
I bare witness that there is no god except Allah glorious be he, And that muhammed peace and blessings be upon him is the last messenger and prophet and the slave of Allah.

To my Sons,

Peace be to you and may Allah guide you and make you follow the footsteps of your father and all the many mujahids that went out before. Your father didnt do something great by going out in the path of Allah. It is commanded of me and you and so we obey Allah in this. I tell you like the shahid abul abbas az Zahrani when he said to his sons. I did not leave you cause i dont love you,no. I left you because your father wants to prove that by sacrificing my life that Allah is one. I left you and your mother because i love you and want you to join me in paradise. I promise to make it up to you.We will play in jennah my beloved sons. I hope it makes up for the absense of your father in this life. My sons, dont be satisfied with this life. It is a distraction from the preparation of the next life which is eternal. Take care of your mother and know that Allah is Ar-Razzaq. If i should fall on the field no that i died with no pain and that i am happy. If i should be shahid then be happy for me and make dua that you will be the same. My sons, If i am shahid you must avenge the blood that your father spilt for Allah. I can never tell you a deed that equals jihad. My sons, I love you with all my heart and Allah knows that. I must go though my beloveds. Come play with me in paradise. Insha Allah i'll see you soon.

To my wife,
Peace be to you, and may Allah strengthen you in this time. You know me more than any man or woman in this world. You know that your husband couldnt take it anymore. You were with me the countless nights and you saw my tears fall as i cried out,when will the honor of Islam return! You heard me crying in sajood asking Allah to for martyrdom. You were foot to foot with me when i made qunoot against the enemies of Allah. So my leaving pious wife doesnt surprise you im sure. I want to thank you cause of all the things you did for me and for the good of the family. Never in my life have i seen a woman like you. You are better than me in everything. Fear Allah,and complain only to Allah as you did with me. Do not ask from others. Rather ask Allah as he is Ar Razzaq. Remember you told me this? I said i need to go but you are not with money? You told me to fear Allah and said to me, Isnt Allah Ar Razzaq? This struck me like a lightening bolt. It was then that i made my decision and put my full trust in Allah about you. I thank you for that. For being so understanding. Watch the company you keep. Dont be sad for me. With or without me, The jihad always continues and sacrifice always will continue. Im just doing my part. Raise our sons with bravery. Allah will guide you to what is best. I trust this. Raise them with the understanding of tawheed and send them out with a strong grasp of what their aqeedah is. My wife, I have told you that our sons are missiles to be launched in the world eventually. Do not hold on to them so dearly. They are a trust to you and you do not own them. Allah owns them and to Allah they will return. Allah has already purchased their lives so let them return to their lord in honor as a shahid. This is the only thing i place on you is that you send them in the field of jihad when they are able. I am sure you will honor this. O wife, do not think of how i died, think of where i was placed after i was martyred. I have been on the earth far to long Allahu alim. My blood is in me for a reason. The tears i shed for the believers are for a reason. The strength of my body is for a reason. The fire of jihad is in my heart for a reason. This reason is to be sacrificed for Allah the all mighty. To spill my blood for his sake.Their is no human like that of a mujahid. Remember these lasts words of mine and live by quran and sunnah.

To those that i love and that love me,
Many of you know me or have heard of me Allahu Alim. So you know why i did what i did. I ask one thing from you that is important. Do not talk about me as if i am someone special if i was shahid. I am not above rasul (s.a.w.) or any of the sahabah that rode out to defend this ummah. Fear Allah, and do not view this world as special or significant. I went out to answer the screams of our sisters in Islam. To the child who crys out, why is this happening to me? I know i am just one man but still i answer them if it was only one person crying out. I say like the shahid hasnawi said in his will, We are not the people of speech! you will see that we will write in blood,And we will dot the i's and cross the t's with our limbs and we will space the words with our skulls! Brothers and Sisters, we enter into a contract when we accept Islam with Allah. We enter Islam with everything not only one part. When we make sajood it means we submit to Allah. Then why not is jihad any different? It is a major part of Islam. It is as fard as making sajood is.Why have we left it? And the kuffar have humiliated us becuase of it. I swear Allah is alone without partners and i swear i chose honor in fighting over humiliation. I swear by the one who commands all things that i would rather fight than take another breath in this world. Forget about what calls you to this dunya. Ali bin abi talib once said, O dunya! ana talaq ana talaq ana talaq! i divorce you i divorce you i divorce you! You want me but i dont want you! The time has come to bleed with our brothers. I want to cry like them i want to bleed like them i want to die like them. I feel as if i am a munafiq sitting in my home for so long doing nothing as the ummah crys for someone to defend it. My beloved companions, the time has come. Farewell my beloved companions.

May Allah swt make it easy for us to be on the right path, the path of pious Ameen.
May Allah swt make us among shuhadah Ameen.
May we unite again in Jannah Ameen.
Allahhumma ansur Mujahideen fe kulli makaan
Allahumma ansur mujahideen fe kulli makkaan
Allahmuma ansur mujahideen fe kulli makkaan Ameen ya rabal alameeen.

Peace and blessings be upon the Prophet Muhammed.
All praises is due to Allah, Lord of Alameen.

Aynaa Jundul Muslimeeen?

Who Will Stand up for the Muslim Prisoners?

Where are the real Muslim Brothers of this Ummah?
:wasalamex

"..MariAm.."
05-21-2006, 02:22 PM
:sl:
Subhanallah! jazakallah khair sis and Ameeenn to all the duas!!

Umm Yoosuf
05-22-2006, 11:52 AM
Threads Merged.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- Qatada -
05-23-2006, 03:14 PM

subhan Allaah.. and ameen. jazak Allaah khayr

:wasalamex

MinAhlilHadeeth
05-23-2006, 03:36 PM
subhanAllah... jazakAllah khayr
:w:

afriend2
05-23-2006, 04:44 PM
salaam,

jazakAllah for sharing, mashAllah the letter is so touching!!
and ameen to the du'as mentioned.

wassalam :peace:

- Qatada -
09-20-2006, 01:15 PM

bump

Isaac
09-20-2006, 02:53 PM
JazakAllah for sharing. They were amongst the most moving words I have ever read. May Allah allow us to join the ranks of the righteous. The ranks of the mujahideen, and the ranks of the scholars.

MH-UK
09-20-2006, 04:58 PM
:sl:

JazakAllah khair

MusLiM 4 LiFe
09-20-2006, 05:44 PM
awww.. dat letter so touching.. n sweet.. like bro Isaac said, most touchin words ive ever read..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.