waji
05-23-2006, 03:31 PM
:sl:

Masha'Allah bilkul teekh kaha app na

:w:

Khayal
05-23-2006, 03:52 PM
:sl:

Jazaak ALLAH khayr, Bhai bohot achi baat ki taraf tawajha dilai aap nai....

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
life
05-23-2006, 04:04 PM
par mujhay yeh samj nahi aata key jab log masjid meiin namaz pardhnay kay liye chatay hain tu appna mobile phone kulla kyon chor detay hain un ko off karna chahi hain.............

Kittygyal
05-23-2006, 04:33 PM
salam.
translation please???

syilla
05-24-2006, 05:24 AM
translate one by one then...

paragraph by paragraph...

hehehe...

take your time...

i'm here and will wait...(InsyaAllah)...

Slave of Rehman
05-26-2006, 11:55 AM
i m no good in English as its not my Mother Tounge but i will try to translate it.
i will translate the main point of this artical.

he wrote that:

he knows one person who is doing property work and mostly peopel are well to him.
so one day in emergency we tried to contected him by mobile but we knew that he never keep mobile.
we were shoked that in this world every one have mobile even Mason, Pelumber, shopkeeper and many poor persons,
but why why doesn,t have mobile?
and finaly we met him and asked him that why don,t u keep a mobile he replied that i m hear attake petient so doctor stoped me to keep mobile as its rings make me disturnb in my attack.
so we kept silence, he asked that why u are so silence? did i sais you any wrong?
we said no but i think that u stoped to keep mobile by the doctors order but many people who go masques to pray and on their mobiles or they go to Islamic Schools and any Islamic Gethring and their rings are ringing.
but they don,t fear Allah.
their ringings are full of music and they don,t care that they are in Masque in front of Allah.

so thsi is the 1 part of thsi artical i will translate 2nd one later as i m in my office.

Jazakallah

life
05-27-2006, 04:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
nazam ? :?

yaa... namaz ? :?

innit ?
yeah it was namaz sorry edited now

era
05-28-2006, 10:05 PM
salam
really nice one brother

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.