/* */

PDA

View Full Version : limited

minime7
05-24-2006, 06:24 PM
i know its good to ask questions and create awareness but why do i have to be a limited member until i make 50 posts. theres a few i'd like to reply to but i'm held back. i mean if i ask a question and someone replies shouldn't i be able to make a response to it?!?!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Fishman
05-24-2006, 06:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by minime7
i know its good to ask questions and create awareness but why do i have to be a limited member until i make 50 posts. theres a few i'd like to reply to but i'm held back. i mean if i ask a question and someone replies shouldn't i be able to make a response to it?!?!
:sl:
I don't quite understand what you're saying. You can reply to what ever question you like on most of the boards, even if you're a limited member.
:w:

Halima
05-24-2006, 06:30 PM

50 posts is the set limit for when you promote to being a full member. This is apart of the rule/guideline that the staff agreed on.
please see our FAQ

http://www.islamicboard.com/faq/limi...imited_mem_ber

Looking4Peace
05-26-2006, 04:13 AM
I now have 55 posts, i am still a limited member:laugh: why?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Halima
05-26-2006, 04:25 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by LI FAQ
Please note that the scheduled task promotion runs every hour, so all we ask is your patience.
BarakAllahu Feekum

Looking4Peace
05-26-2006, 04:27 AM
okie dokie, i thought maybe cause some of my posts were not exactly on topic they didnt count. Who knows I will see

aljawaad
05-26-2006, 04:47 AM
Sis, INNALLAHA M'ASAABIREEN.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.