/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Verses From Quran & Hadiths Bout the Reward For Jihad

chacha_jalebi
05-25-2006, 03:45 PM
salaam

lol i aint promotin dem wannabe jihads, im jus tellin d rewards from d quran fro goin 2 a real jihad wit d rite niyyah!!!

In The Quran

"And fight against the Mushrikun (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah) collectively as they fight against you collectively. But know that Allah is with those who are Al-Muttaqun (the pious).'' (9:36)

"Jihad (holy fighting in Allah's Cause) is ordained for you (Muslims) though you dislike it, and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allah knows but you do not know.'' (2:216)

"March forth, whether you are light (being healthy, young and wealthy) or heavy (being ill, old and poor), and strive hard with your wealth and your lives in the Cause of Allah'' (9:41)

"Verily, Allah has purchased of the believers their lives and their properties for (the price) that theirs shall be the Jannah. They fight in Allah's Cause, so they kill (others) and are killed. It is a promise in truth which is binding on Him in the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel) and the Qur'an. And who is truer to his covenant than Allah? Then rejoice in the bargain which you have concluded. That is the supreme success.'' (9:111)

"Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit (at home). Unto each, Allah has promised good (Jannah), but Allah has preferred those who strive hard and fight, above those who sit (at home) by a huge reward. Degrees of (higher) grades from Him, and forgiveness and mercy. And Allah is Ever Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.'' (4:95, 96)

"O you who belive! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? That you believe in Allah and His Messenger (Muhammad (PBUH)), and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives: that will be better for you, if you but know! (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in `Adn (Eden) Jannah; that is indeed the great success. And also (He will give you) another (blessing) which you love: help from Allah (against your enemies) and a near victory. And give glad tidings (O Muhammad (PBUH)) to the believers.'' (61:10-13)

Hadiths

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) was asked, "Which deed is the best?'' He (PBUH) replied, "Faith in Allah and His Messenger.'' He (PBUH) was asked, "What is next?'' He (PBUH) replied, "Jihad (holy fighting) in the Cause of Allah.'' Then he was asked: "What is after that (in goodness)?'' He (PBUH) replied, "Hajj Mabrur (which is accepted by Allah).''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

Ibn Mas`ud (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I asked the Messenger of Allah (PBUH): "Which action is dearest to Allah?'' He (PBUH) replied, "Performing As-Salat (the prayer) at its earliest fixed time.'' I asked, "What is next (in goodness)?'' He (PBUH) said, "Kindness towards parents.'' I asked, "What is next (in goodness)?'' He (PBUH) said, "To participate in Jihad in the Cause of Allah.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

see to participate in a jihad for Allah (swt) nowadays, we have our wannabes imams saying go do jihad, bla bla bla bla, but we gota fite for Allah (swt) cause, not for sum wannabes

Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: A man came to the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) and said, "Who is the best among men?'' He (PBUH) replied, "A believer who strives in the way of Allah with his wealth and life.'' The man asked again, "Who is next to him (in excellence)?'' He (PBUH) said, "Next to him is a man who is engaged in worshipping his Rubb in a mountain valley, leaving the people secure from his mischief.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

Salman (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I heard the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) as saying, "Observing Ribat in the way of Allah for a day and a night is far better than observing Saum (fasting) for a whole month and standing in Salat (prayer) in all its nights. If a person dies (while performing this duty), he will go on receiving his reward for his meritorious deeds perpetually, and he will be saved from Al-Fattan.''
[Muslim]

al fattan means d questionin in grave by the angels munkir & nakir

Fadalah bin `Ubaid (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "The actions of every dead person come to a halt with his death except the one who is on the frontier in Allah's way (i.e., observing Ribat). This latter's deeds will be made to go on increasing for him till the Day of Resurrection, and he will be secure from the trials in the grave.''
[Abu Dawud and At-Tirmidhi]

`Uthman (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I heard the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) saying: "Spending a day on the frontier in Allah's way is better than one thousand days in any other place.''
[At-Tirmidhi]

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Allah guarantees that he who goes out to fight in His way believing in Him and affirming the truth of His Messenger, will either be admitted to Jannah or will be brought back to his home (safely) from where he has set out, with whatever reward or share of booty he may have gained. By Him in Whose Hand Muhammad's soul is, if a person is wounded in the way of Allah, he will come on the Day of Resurrection with his wound in the same condition as it was on the day when he received it; its colour will be the colour of blood but its smell will be the smell of musk. By Him in Whose Hand Muhammad's soul is, if it were not to be too hard upon the Muslims, I would not lag behind any expedition to fight in the Cause of Allah, but I have neither abundant means to provide them conveyance (horses) nor all other Muslims have it, and it will be hard on them to remain behind when I go forth (for Jihad). By Him in Whose Hand Muhammad's soul is, I love to fight in the way of Allah and get killed, to fight again and get killed and to fight again and get killed.''
[Muslim]

Muadh (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "Jannah becomes incumbent for a Muslim who fights for the Cause of Allah for a period as long as the time between two consecutive turns of milking a she-camel. He who receives a wound or a bruise in the Cause of Allah will appear on the Day of Resurrection as fresh as possible, its colour will be the colour of saffron and its fragrance will be that of musk.''
[At-Tirmidhi and Abu Dawud]

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: One of the Prophet's Companions came upon a valley containing a rivulet of fresh water and was delighted by it. He reflected: `I wish to withdraw from people and settle in this valley; but I won't do so without the permission of the Messenger of Allah (PBUH).' This was mentioned to the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) and he said (to the man), "Do not do that, for when any of you remains in Allah's way, it is better for him than performing Salat (prayer) in his house for seventy years. Do you not wish that Allah should forgive you and admit you to Jannah? Fight in Allah's way, for he who fights in Allah's Cause as long as the time between two consecutive turns of milking a she-camel, will be surely admitted to Jannah.''
[At-Tirmidhi]

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) was asked: "What other good deed could be an equivalent of Jihad in the way of Allah?'' He (PBUH) replied, "You do not have the strength to do it.'' (The narrator said:) The question was repeated twice or thrice, but every time he (PBUH) answered, "You do not have the strength to do it.'' Then he (PBUH) said, "One who goes out for Jihad in the Cause of Allah is like a person who observes Saum (fasting), stands in Salat (prayer) constantly, recites the Ayat of the Qur'an and does not exhibit any lassitude in fasting and prayer until the participant of Jihad in the way of Allah returns.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "The best life is that of the man who holds his horse's rein in Allah's way and flies on its back to the places from whence he hears a war cry or the clatter of arms, seeking martyrdom or slaughter on the battlefield; or that of a person who goes to stay on the top of the hill or in a valley, and there he performs Salat (prayer), pays the Zakat and worships his Rubb till death overtakes him. He has no concern with the affairs of anyone except the doing of good.''
[Muslim]

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "In Jannah there are a hundred grades which Allah has prepared for those who fight in His Cause; and the distance between any two of those grades is like the distance between the heaven and the earth.''
[Al-Bukhari]

Abu `Abs `Abdur-Rahman bin Jabr (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "It will not happen that the feet soiled with dust while (doing Jihad) in the way of Allah, will be touched by the fire (of Hell).''
[Al-Bukhari]

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "No one who weeps out of Fear of Allah will enter Hell until milk recedes to the udder, and the dust endured while striving in the Cause of Allah and the smoke of Hell will never subsist together.''
[At-Tirmidhi]

Ibn `Abbas (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: I heard the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) saying, "Two eyes will never be touched by the fire of Hell; an eye which weeps out of Fear of Allah and an eye which spends the night in guarding in the Cause of Allah''
[At-Tirmidhi]

Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "No one who has entered Jannah will desire to return to this world even if he should be given all that the world contains, except a martyr. For he will yearn that he should return to the world and be killed ten times on account of the dignity that he will experience by virtue of his martyrdom.''

Another narration is: "On account of the excellence and distinction, he will experience as a result of martyrdom.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

May Allah (swt) giv us all d chance & opportunity to participate in a TRUE jihad :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghazi
05-25-2006, 03:54 PM
:sl:

Good post bro, may allah grant us all shuhadaa.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.