/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Qari Saad Numani

Omar_Farouk
05-25-2006, 10:58 PM
Assalaamualaykum,

Qari Saad Numani, was in Leicester today and he recited at both Masjid Umar and Jameah Masjid. mashAllah hes really good, the introducer was saying hes from imam abu hanifas 26th generation. He imitates other imams, including sheikh sudais, sheikh shuraim and sheikh huzaifi

Some of his audio can be found on:

http://www.***************/forum/showthread.php?t=14188

( 7th post down )

ok the link doesnt seem to work on this site, go to sunniforum . c o m and in general islam thers a thread called - anyone from leicester? - its on there inshAllah (hope i havent broken any rules by mistake. sorry if i have jazakAllah (the files too big so i cant upload it here) please let me know if i hav then i will know for nx time inshAllah

Assalaamualaykum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghazi
05-25-2006, 11:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Omar_Farouk
Assalaamualaykum,

Qari Saad Numani, was in Leicester yesterday and he recited at both Masjid Umar and Jameah Masjid. mashAllah hes really good, the introducer was saying hes from imam abu hanifas 26th generation. He imitates other imams, including sheikh sudais, sheikh shuraim and sheikh huzaifi

Some of his audio can be found on:

http://www.***************/forum/showthread.php?t=14188

( 7th post down )

ok the link doesnt seem to work on the site, go to sunniforum . c o m and in general islam thers a thread called - anyone from leicester? - its on there inshAllah (hope i havent broken any rules by mistake. sorry if i have jazakAllah

Assalaamualaykum
:sl:

Whats the point of imitating other imans why not just read the quran in his own style.

Omar_Farouk
05-25-2006, 11:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth

Whats the point of imitating other imans why not just read the quran in his own style.
wswrwb

He does have his own style, and theres nothing wrong with imitating other imams. Its just the style of praying the Quran Majeed. If there was somthing wrong with doing this bro, im sure the masjids here would have objected. Hes come from the family of hadhrat Imam Abu Hanifa, im sure he knows what hes doing. Allahs gifted him, and his recitation is superb. (not trying to sound rude bro) sorry if i offended u

wasalaam

Ghazi
05-25-2006, 11:24 PM

Fair enough, No prob.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Omar_Farouk
05-25-2006, 11:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth

Fair enough, No prob.
JazakAllah :smile:

jzcasejz
05-25-2006, 11:45 PM

Sorry I don't get it :? Why did you have to filter that site out with stars?
Just curious :? :rollseyes

MetSudaisTwice
05-26-2006, 12:17 PM
salam
can you post the recordings here inshallah?
wasalam

BlissfullyJaded
05-26-2006, 07:55 PM

Here are links to the same thing that is on that forum. :)

http://www.irvingmasjid.org/Audio/Quran/prog-02.ram
http://www.irvingmasjid.org/Audio/Quran/prog-01.ram

ABDULLAH SAOOD
05-30-2006, 11:59 AM
Assalamo-alaikum-warahmatullahi-wabrakatu

Subhanallah - Qari Saad is amazing mashallah. I have met him in Madina Munawarrah and he was telling me his teacher is Shaykh Mohammed Ayoob.

Jazakallah khair for posting the links to his recitation.

Masalaam
Br Abdullah Saood

uheb
05-30-2006, 09:44 PM
qari numani's other ustaad is sheikh huzayfi imam of masjid e nabawi shareef!!

hafizyunus
05-31-2006, 01:43 AM
Allahuakbar.Qari Saad is amazing. He's oing to be in Bolton on the 03-06-05, Masjid Zakariyah.May Allah give us all a beutiful voice to recite the Holy Quran and give us the understanding of the Quran and practise upon what is said in it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.