/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Some thing about Istakhara *

softmind82
05-28-2006, 04:04 PM
some body can do istakhara for some one else ...... or just he has to do it ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
chacha_jalebi
05-28-2006, 04:07 PM
:p lol typical paki question #

bro u can get someone 2 do it for you, or its best to do it youself lol tell us wot u wana do istikhara 4 maybe u dnt need it :)

*noor
05-28-2006, 04:11 PM
you're probably better off doing it yourself......i think.

Kittygyal
05-28-2006, 04:13 PM
may i ask what is istakhara?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
softmind82
05-28-2006, 04:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi

bro u can get someone 2 do it for you, or its best to do it youself lol tell us wot u wana do istikhara 4 maybe u dnt need it :)
lol i am not paki .....u smelly lolzzz

softmind82
05-28-2006, 04:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi

Well brother seriously me and my somefriends we gonna start up some Cyber - web based business so i think Istakhara helps init , whether that would be good or not

chacha_jalebi
05-28-2006, 04:19 PM
yaa go 4 it bro

Kittygyal
05-28-2006, 04:20 PM
so come tell me what does it mean someone?

softmind82
05-28-2006, 04:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamgyal
so come tell me what does it mean someone?
mean if you dont know how to do it so other person can do it for u and can tell you what is signal about that etc wheter do it or not

Kittygyal
05-28-2006, 04:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cheekyvirgin
mean if you dont know how to do it so other person can do it for u and can tell you what is signal about that etc wheter do it or not
salam.
i mean what is istakhara? i am a revert and i don't know bro :uhwhat
w.salam

*noor
05-28-2006, 04:28 PM
istikhaara is a duaa' you can say after 2 rak3ah when you ask Allah to guide you or to help you make an important decision.

softmind82
05-28-2006, 04:29 PM
salam.
i mean what is istakhara? i am a revert and i don't know bro :uhwhat
w.salam
Anytime a Muslim is making a decision, he or she should seek Allah's guidance and wisdom. Allah alone knows what is best for us, and there may be good in what we perceive as bad, and bad in what we perceive as good.

If you are unsure about a decision you have to make, there is a specific prayer for guidance (Salat-l-Istikhara) that you can do to ask for Allah's help in making your decision. Should you marry this certain person? Should you attend this graduate school? Should you take this job offer or that one? Allah knows what is best for you, and if you are not sure about a choice that you have, seek His guidance

Kittygyal
05-28-2006, 04:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nurofislam
istikhaara is a duaa' you can say after 2 rak3ah when you ask Allah to guide you or to help you make an important decision.
salam.
thank you sis :)
w.salam

Kittygyal
05-28-2006, 04:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cheekyvirgin
Anytime a Muslim is making a decision, he or she should seek Allah's guidance and wisdom. Allah alone knows what is best for us, and there may be good in what we perceive as bad, and bad in what we perceive as good.

If you are unsure about a decision you have to make, there is a specific prayer for guidance (Salat-l-Istikhara) that you can do to ask for Allah's help in making your decision. Should you marry this certain person? Should you attend this graduate school? Should you take this job offer or that one? Allah knows what is best for you, and if you are not sure about a choice that you have, seek His guidance
salam.
thats better bro ta for that ;)
w.salam x

Abdul Fattah
05-28-2006, 04:43 PM
salam.
thats better bro ta for that ;)
w.salam x
for a more in depth explenation look here:
http://islam.about.com/blistikhara.htm
http://islamicacademy.org/html/Dua/H..._Istakhara.htm

Kittygyal
05-28-2006, 04:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by steve

salam.
ta bro for the link really appreaciated ;)
w.salam x

------
06-23-2008, 11:02 AM
:salamext:

I don' think someone else can make Istikharah for you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.