/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Re: rep sys changes

Z
05-30-2006, 02:31 PM
kadafi, i don't think it makes a difference with the new changes. a member can easily sign off their rep with their username, hence creating the same effect as before.

just a thought.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pk_#2
05-30-2006, 02:33 PM
is it dat important to get a rep?

how u kno if sum1 gave u 1?

Far7an
05-30-2006, 02:35 PM
If you view the reps in UserCP, you can't see the comments left. And the facility to leave a comment will be removed soon too.

afriend
05-30-2006, 02:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Z
kadafi, i don't think it makes a difference with the new changes. a member can easily sign off their rep with their username, hence creating the same effect as before.

just a thought.
I didn't get that...Sign off their rep?

Same effect????? :?

Sorry about my dim wittedness

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Z
05-30-2006, 02:36 PM
hmm, now you're talking farhan.

i think only giving a good or bad rep is needed. any feedback can be given via the private message system which is closely watched i'm sure.

afriend2
05-30-2006, 02:36 PM
salaam,

do we even need rep system??

wassalam :peace:

Pk_#2
05-30-2006, 02:37 PM
its pathetic...get rid of the rep system all 2geva :) thnx ...well y'all dnt hav ta but tis jus a suggestion

Z
lol tasmiyah, i too think it should be scrapped.

Pk_#2
format_quote Originally Posted by nazia
salaam,

do we even need rep system??

wassalam :peace:
zactly...thnk u sis!! sum1 hu undastands.... :sister:

Kittygyal
05-30-2006, 02:38 PM
salam.
we don't need it cause if we can't see the comments theres no need to have it.
w.salam

Pk_#2
05-30-2006, 02:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Z
lol tasmiyah, i too think it should be scrapped.

And a bro hu undastand horay!! :brother:

Far7an
05-30-2006, 02:39 PM
:sl:

This has been discussed before, search through the Comments and Suggestions section and you'll find at least two other threads with similar rants and thoughts.

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!