/* */

PDA

View Full Version : First Day

Count DeSheep
06-01-2006, 07:53 PM
First let me say that this is the best site I've been on in the way of welcomes. =D

Second, I had a problem last night. When I first registered, the top 4 boards were the only ones that showed up. Has anyone else had this problem? Is that supposed to happen? I looked over the rules and stuff, but I couldn't find anything it said about new members not being allowed access to the other boards. Was it just that my computer didn't load that last night? I went to the front page like 5 times, but nothing past the first 4 boards showed up...Strange.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MusLiM 4 LiFe
06-01-2006, 07:56 PM
is it bcuz ur a limited member :?

glo
06-01-2006, 08:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Count DeSheep
First let me say that this is the best site I've been on in the way of welcomes. =D

Second, I had a problem last night. When I first registered, the top 4 boards were the only ones that showed up. Has anyone else had this problem? Is that supposed to happen? I looked over the rules and stuff, but I couldn't find anything it said about new members not being allowed access to the other boards. Was it just that my computer didn't load that last night? I went to the front page like 5 times, but nothing past the first 4 boards showed up...Strange.
Do you mean you can only access the first four folders (i.e. what's called the reception area?)
If that's the case, I'm sure that's not supposed to happen.
You should be able to see all folders, although you cannot access the private ones.

I'm sure the mods can help ...

Blessings.

tabligh
06-01-2006, 08:41 PM
Welcome to the fourms inshallah we call all benfit from u and vice versa

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Halima
06-01-2006, 09:18 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum and I truly hope that you have a pleasant stay here insha'Allah.

Regarding to your dilema, was your computer taking a long time to load? Sometimes, if the forum is too populated then it will take longer to load which only brings up half a page. (happens to me)

:w:

*noor
06-01-2006, 09:39 PM
welcome to the forums.

Count DeSheep
06-01-2006, 10:56 PM
Thanks again for the welcomes! =D But no, it wasn't a loading thing, I don't think. The little loading bar finished loading, yet it was just the Reception Area. That was just last night, though. I can see it now. =D

O, and for Muslim 4 Life:

Limited members are not able to:

view profiles of other members
set the invisibility mode
use custom title
use signatures
view profile pictures
view private custom fields
upload profile pictures
send any private messages
use the reputation system
listen to the nasheeds on the nasheed player
Limited members are also restricted from replying in the Introduce yourself forum except in their own Introduction topic.

I read that like 5 times, yet can't find anything restricting new members from the rest of the site. Maybe it was just a glitch? Well, it's fixed now, like I said. Thanks for the concern, guys.

Tania
06-07-2006, 04:48 PM
Welcome to the site:)
Are you counting the sheeps in order to can fall asleep? :-[

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!