/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Kamal Uddin & Al Uqaab at the Hyde Town Hall *Event*

Beblessed
06-02-2006, 09:47 PM
:sl:
Newsflash
On Sunday the 18th of June 2006 @ 2pm, Join Kamal Uddin & Al Uqaab at the Hyde Town Hall, for an exclusive live event.
Contact 0114 244 0 300 for more info & to book tickets.

Promotions / Events

"ILLALLAH"

On Sunday the 18th of June 2006 @ 2pm, Join Kamal Uddin & Al Uqaab at the Hyde Town Hall, for an exclusive live event.
Contact 0114 244 0 300 for more info & to book tickets.

Bookings

Kamal Uddin performs Live for Nasheed, Charity events & Conferences, If you wish to book Kamal Uddin for your event,
please contact 0114 244 0 300 or e-mail info@iqracentre.co.uk stating your requirements.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Helena
06-02-2006, 11:02 PM

i wanna go inshalah...where is it held? is it in london sis?

natasha
06-02-2006, 11:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by helena

i wanna go inshalah...where is it held? is it in london sis?

:sl: :sister:
it says contact the number 0114 244 0 300 so i dunt think it gone be in london neither our place birmingham .. i dunt knw which keyphone number starts with 0114 sorry ..:w:

Helena
06-02-2006, 11:14 PM

shukran sis natasha...i was thinking the same thing aswell...its not held in london...mayb in manchester or something....

Hope something happens in london soon inshalah...the last event i went to was evening of inspiration...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Beblessed
06-03-2006, 01:26 PM
Click on the image above for more info

$i$ter
06-16-2006, 08:36 PM
salaam...

just wanted to let yall know the event is held in Greater manchester, Market street, Hyde Cheshire, SK14 ...Entrance through Coperation Street.

Also you can buy tickets at the door! ...Inshallah!...x

Mujahidah4Allah
08-07-2006, 03:16 PM

he's getting married soon lol

ma'salamah

MusLiM 4 LiFe
08-07-2006, 04:44 PM
ive met him, he lives opposite my uncles house in hyde. he gave me a free album lol and hes getting married :D

Mujahidah4Allah
08-07-2006, 04:47 PM
lol mashallah kool hey sis whats ur uncle called i may knw him lol

ma'salamah

$i$ter
08-08-2006, 10:20 PM

lol ...i had no idea there was oda ppl on here frm MY lil town 'Hyde'!!!

Sis hypes i tink i knw which crazy women u r! ....Sis MusLiM 4 LiFe, wud you mind untrodusin yo self!!!!???!!!!

....anywhooo, da 'Kamal Uddin Live In Concert' DVD is available 2 purchase at £3 ...i tink!!!

& yeh i cnt w8 4da weddin! hes such a kid cnt bliv hes actualy getin married!!!
...oh yeh we all goin da Bride's Mendi on satday aswell ....shud be gud! InshAllah!

if dnt alredy knw im Gulshana By the way!

slm!...x

IbnAbdulHakim
08-08-2006, 10:21 PM
the whole spirit of englightenment thing completely put me off ever attending anything with the word "concert" init +o( +o(

Mujahidah4Allah
08-08-2006, 10:31 PM
lolz bhai why?

hey gully dnt wanna go off topic n get busted so ima not say nething

ma'salamah

Beblessed
08-08-2006, 10:40 PM
Masha'Allah hes getting marriedddd congratulationssssssssss to him .. I hope a good future 4 him, May Allah guide them in a peacefull and happy life insha'Allah:)

Mujahidah4Allah
08-08-2006, 10:42 PM
btw gully now that that trees chopped down, i can see the wedding from the window [the girls side] lolz

ma'salamah

Kittygyal
08-08-2006, 10:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by khadija
Masha'Allah hes getting marriedddd congratulationssssssssss to him .. I hope a good future 4 him, May Allah guide them in a peacefull and happy life insha'Allah:)

AMIN

$i$ter
08-08-2006, 10:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mazed
the whole spirit of englightenment thing completely put me off ever attending anything with the word "concert" init +o( +o(

i knw wt ur tinkin, Freemixin, Sreamin Girles, Music & shameless scenes????

ok, ill B honest da Name for da Event was Not thort out very wisely! ....bt trust me when i say there was NO screaming Girles (thy didnt even clap) da brothers and children did all da 'Takbirs' & dat. No Freemixin & Bro Kamal dus not use any sort of musical instruments in his nasheeds & he didnt promote it at all! ...i Dnt knw if 'Al Uqaab' usualy use any instruments bt thy didnt when thy perfomed their songs!

da event was more of a 'Parents Evenin' for the nasheed class ....i mean every year we always put on a small show so dat parents can see what their kids av bin doin inda nasheed class! at the same time bcz we didnt av any 'Islamic' book stores in hyde it ws greate oppertunity for Bro to do a local lauch for his album!

we also had some inspirational talks held by the Local Imam & other guest speakers.

Alhamdulillah, da event went rely well, it was a big step 4 da hyde community specialy cz it was da 1st & biggest event ever held!

we learn frm out mistakes so InshAllah nxt tym things will be a lot beter!

slm...x

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.