/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Terrorism is a False Religion.

Woodrow
06-03-2006, 12:24 AM
The Media seems to be under the impression that Terrorists are the product of a single religion. I agree with them. All terrorists do belong to a single religion.

Terrorism is a religion in it's own right. We need to stop thinking in terms of Islamic, Jewish or Christian terrorist. All terrorists worship the same gods (that is intentionaly plural)

They worship the god of their own egos: EGO
They worship the god of self rightiousness: ARROGANCE
They worship the god of fallicy: IGNORANCE

These are not self sacrificing parishoners, they are high priests of self proclaimed glory. They practice a sacrifice of all that is sacred, to place themselves on an alter of fear.

They are not martyrs dieing for a cause. They are suicidal murderers killing for the glory of killing. They are too cowardly to face up to disagreement and do not have the strength of convictions. so they hide in what they perceive the perfect hiding place to escape justice. Death

Terrorists too cowardly to live. They would rather face their own death then stand up as humans and honestly and fairly fight for what they believe.

Terrorism has many converts all over the world and they wear many false names which they do not live up to. They call themselves Christians, Jews, Muslims, Pagans and Athiests among other names. But, their true belief and worship is Terrorism.

Do not make the mistake of calling a terrorist anything except what he/she is. A person who Practices Terrorism and is a Devout Terrorist.

Terrorism is a False religion. It is a worship of false gods.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
tabligh
06-03-2006, 12:26 AM
true in sum sense

Skillganon
06-03-2006, 01:40 AM
Nice one uncle woody, that's what I do with other word's to other misinformed people e.g. atheist, make atheism into a religiouse dogma, and with word's like secularism and capitalism, which I put it into the same category they use against other people or religion (i.e. ISLAM), it work's wonder's and changes their perception.

What we are being baraged with is highly sophisticated game of "war of the words" played directed towards the mass to sensitised them against a particular religion or a group, or to keep them more ignorant, and use it to it's political, worldly gain.
Hence the term "The War on terror", misleading statement where it is assumed one can have a war against such an abstract word.
If anyone should claim is this statment, it is us, as us muslim should pledged to fight against terror by word's if it comes by word's, or by force if it comes by force. Now the trick is to dissociate oneself from the media potrayal of the word terror, and realise what terror is, and where it is happening.

Thank's, word's are a very powerfull force in the media and especially how you string them together can have convey a very powerfull message especially with images to back it up, and by regurgiating it until it is fixed upon ones subconciouse.

snakelegs
06-03-2006, 02:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
The Media seems to be under the impression that Terrorists are the product of a single religion. I agree with them. All terrorists do belong to a single religion.

Terrorism is a religion in it's own right. We need to stop thinking in terms of Islamic, Jewish or Christian terrorist. All terrorists worship the same gods (that is intentionaly plural)

They worship the god of their own egos: EGO
They worship the god of self rightiousness: ARROGANCE
They worship the god of fallicy: IGNORANCE

These are not self sacrificing parishoners, they are high priests of self proclaimed glory. They practice a sacrifice of all that is sacred, to place themselves on an alter of fear.

They are not martyrs dieing for a cause. They are suicidal murderers killing for the glory of killing. They are too cowardly to face up to disagreement and do not have the strength of convictions. so they hide in what they perceive the perfect hiding place to escape justice. Death

Terrorists too cowardly to live. They would rather face their own death then stand up as humans and honestly and fairly fight for what they believe.

Terrorism has many converts all over the world and they wear many false names which they do not live up to. They call themselves Christians, Jews, Muslims, Pagans and Athiests among other names. But, their true belief and worship is Terrorism.

Do not make the mistake of calling a terrorist anything except what he/she is. A person who Practices Terrorism and is a Devout Terrorist.

Terrorism is a False religion. It is a worship of false gods.
i disagree - basically it is a methodology.
these days there are so many alternatives to mainsteam, corporate news that there is really no excuse to believe that terrorists all belong to one religion.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Woodrow
06-03-2006, 02:50 AM
Snakelegs, I will agree 100% with this portion of your statement.

" that there is really no excuse to believe that terrorists all belong to one religion."

Unfortunatly it seems the average person seldom if ever goes beyond the TV and popular news media.

There are a number of recognized terroist organizations functioning here in the US, nearly all non-Muslim. Yet, the average guy on the street in the USA will equate terrorist with Muslim.

Here is just one site that identifies known terrorist groups in the USA.

http://www.unitedstatesaction.com/li...ate-groups.htm

Looking4Peace
06-03-2006, 03:12 AM
Snakelegs, I will agree 100% with this portion of your statement.

" that there is really no excuse to believe that terrorists all belong to one religion."

Unfortunatly it seems the average person seldom if ever goes beyond the TV and popular news media.

There are a number of recognized terroist organizations functioning here in the US, nearly all non-Muslim. Yet, the average guy on the street in the USA will equate terrorist with Muslim.

wow thats amazing good site, notice very few are muslim groups :?

enough said, there are more terrorist groups that are ________no need to say what it is. I think we get the picture.

Looking4Peace
06-03-2006, 03:14 AM
and the majority of the few muslim known terrorist groups are Nation of Islam, lmao not real Islam, i think this proves enough about the average Muslim not being tied to any terrorist groups.

Hawa
06-03-2006, 04:24 AM
Terrorists this terrorists that..im sick of it..
these are people fighting for their freedom, for a safer tommorrow for their children..if blowing themselves up is the only means of hurting the enemy..so be it!

Looking4Peace
06-03-2006, 04:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hawa
these are people fighting for their freedom, for a safer tommorrow for their children..if blowing themselves up is the only means of hurting the enemy..so be it!

maybe u should have read the page woodrow pasted instead of getting mad, the page clearly proves that the majority of terrorists in western society are not Muslim, in fact most are christian and kkk organizations. What may be sad one day is that america will be attacked by these non muslim terrorists group when its least expected because these groups will know that everyone is so focused on Muslims and take advantage of the situation, being their guard is let down when it comes to any other group. Why do i say this? because the majority of these neo con christian, white supremacy, and anti immigration and culture groups hate that America is diverse and may want to attack the most diverse cities, think about it for a minute.

Hawa
06-03-2006, 04:42 AM
I jumped the gun yet again..I didnt even read his whole post!
i'll see myself out..

Looking4Peace
06-03-2006, 04:48 AM
i'll see myself out..

you dont have to leave:rollseyes

Woodrow
06-03-2006, 04:49 AM
i'll see myself out..
Welcome to the club Hawa, I've done the same thing more then once.

HeiGou
06-03-2006, 12:26 PM

As it ought to be pretty obvious from the title, that is a list of hate groups, not of terrorist groups. The two are often the same, they are usually close, but they are not always the same. Since Oklahomo City how many people have been killed by American hate groups? How many have been killed by, ummm, terrorist groups with specific religious affliations?

casimir
06-03-2006, 10:40 PM
Can you not see that this horrible attitude is what makes non-muslims not trustful of muslims? If these 17 suspects in Toronto are guilty, is your attitude "so be it" ??? If your attitude is thus, then you justify western vilification of islam; why would any sane peson want you in their country if "blowing themselves up is the only means of hurting the enemy.." is your outlook on "the social contract"?

- Qatada -
06-03-2006, 10:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by casimir
Can you not see that this horrible attitude is what makes non-muslims not trustful of muslims? If these 17 suspects in Toronto are guilty, is your attitude "so be it" ??? If your attitude is thus, then you justify western vilification of islam; why would any sane peson want you in their country if "blowing themselves up is the only means of hurting the enemy.." is your outlook on "the social contract"?

Because that is the only form of attack they have. Unlike the attackers who have fighter jets, tanks, missiles etc.

Peace.

Woodrow
06-03-2006, 11:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HeiGou
As it ought to be pretty obvious from the title, that is a list of hate groups, not of terrorist groups. The two are often the same, they are usually close, but they are not always the same. Since Oklahomo City how many people have been killed by American hate groups? How many have been killed by, ummm, terrorist groups with specific religious affliations?
Fair enough and does deserve an answer. Here is a recent report dealing with ONLY American Military personal:

THIS IS AN OFFICIAL DOCUMENT OF THE MARINE CORPS COMMAND AND STAFF COLLEGE. QUOTATION FROM, ABSTRACTION FROM, OR REPRODUCTION OF ALL OR ANY PART OF THIS DOCUMENT IS PERMITTED PROVIDED PROPER ACKNOWLEDGMENT IS MADE, INCLUDING THE AUTHOR'S NAME, PAPER TITLE, AND THE STATEMENT: "WRITTEN IN FULFILLMENT OF A REQUIREMENT FOR THE MARINE CORPS COMMAND AND STAFF COLLEGE."

There are basically four categories into which groups that are regarded as domestic terrorists can be distinguished currently existing in the United States. These groups can be generically delineated as being either motivated by: (1) religious convictions, (2) racial prejudice and supremacist goals, (3) anarchistic/anti-government/ politically motivated, or (4) in pursuit of unique special interests. These categories are derived from a conglomeration of the categorization and delineation of extremist and terrorist groups by two respected subject-authorities, Stephen Segaller and the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Department of Justice. Segaller, in his book Invisible Armies, categorizes domestic terrorism in the United States into four groups as well, but lists them as being: (1) Cuban infighting (political), (2) "backwoods terrorism" (a combination of religious, racist and anarchistic), (3) violent Puerto Rican independence groups (political), and (4) a handful of domestic revolutionary Marxist groups (anarchistic/anti- government and racist).(27) The Department of Justice classifies domestic terrorist groups into six categories as indicated in Table 2, segregating further the religiously-motivated groups.

Rather then posting the entire report here is a link to it. Please note that many if not all of the participants were acting in the name of various religous groups.

http://www.fas.org/irp/eprint/presley.htm

Skillganon
06-04-2006, 12:19 AM
You missed one uncle.

[MAD]"State Terrorism"[/MAD]

Woodrow
06-04-2006, 02:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skillganon
You missed one uncle.

[MAD]"State Terrorism"[/MAD]
Shukrahn Akhi

Hawa
06-04-2006, 02:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah
Because that is the only form of attack they have. Unlike the attackers who have fighter jets, tanks, missiles etc.

Peace.

:) Thank you

ps I wasnt speaking for the Canadian terror suspects casimir and using that as an example is silly, you know very well the people I meant..

HeiGou
06-04-2006, 10:33 AM
Fair enough and does deserve an answer. Here is a recent report dealing with ONLY American Military personal:

These groups can be generically delineated as being either motivated by: (1) religious convictions, (2) racial prejudice and supremacist goals, (3) anarchistic/anti-government/ politically motivated, or (4) in pursuit of unique special interests.
I am not sure what your point is. That was published in 1996 based on data going back to 1982. Ahh, innocent days. It is remarkable that Muslims do not play any significant role at all. Jewish terrorists are mentioned, Mormon terrorists are mentioned. It is also looking at terrorists inside the United States.

Since then things have changed somewhat.

nimrod
06-07-2006, 03:36 AM
Wow, Ansar's last post has disappeared.

Thanks
Nimrod

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.