/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Coping with Depression, stress and anger

Pages : 1 2 [3]

IbnAbdulHakim
04-05-2007, 04:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
"
--NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I USED TO BE REALLY CLOSE WITH HIM AND WE USED TO TALK ABOUT EVERYTHING - HE IS MY DISTANT RELATIVE-BUT HIS DAD INTERFERED AND NOW WE HARDLY TALK THAT MUCH

THIS IS TOO MUCH PAIN..THIS HEARTBREAK...WALLAHI !!!!!!!!!!!
ye i understand

you see there was a lady called zulekha. she used to love Yusuf AS (you know who that is right, the most handsome man EVER) sooo much, she always use to try marry him. but one day she realised Allah, she recognized him loved him, and stopped wanting to marry him. thus Yusuf AS said Allah informed him that he will conceive a baby thru her and she married him.

ukhtee, recognize Allah, forget the dude, and try to practise islam.

thats my advice

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ummAbdillah
04-05-2007, 04:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by RighteousLady
:sl:

Ok Aisha Sister of Islam..there goes: http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/S...=1119503544448

:w:

Sister of Islam
my lovely sister helping me as usual :statisfie
thanks hun :)

AhlaamBella
04-05-2007, 04:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
ye i understand

you see there was a lady called zulekha. she used to love Yusuf AS (you know who that is right, the most handsome man EVER) sooo much, she always use to try marry him. but one day she realised Allah, she recognized him loved him, and stopped wanting to marry him. thus Yusuf AS said Allah informed him that he will conceive a baby thru her and she married him.

thats my advice

Brill example!! :bravo: listen to the bro anonymous

FatimaAsSideqah
04-05-2007, 04:52 PM

Could you please lower caps? If you mind..because Allah Ta'ala dislikes too loud and anger out of body!:-[

Hey, be strong for Allah Ta'ala and He would like you talk to Him in somewhere it is where peoples cannot see and cannot hear you..then InshAllah, He will listen you and help you to reduce your problems, InshAllah! Please do it for Allah Ta'ala and for us as well!!

I will do Dua pray for u..:thumbs_up

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
FatimaAsSideqah
04-05-2007, 04:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister-aisha
my lovely sister helping me as usual :statisfie
thanks hun :)
:statisfie :statisfie

You welcome! Sweetie..

ummAbdillah
04-05-2007, 04:54 PM
salaam
i agree with you brother 100%, sister you are worring yourself for no real reason, make duaa to allah as allah is your only help
wa salaam

FatimaAsSideqah
04-05-2007, 04:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
ye i understand

thats my advice

:thumbs_up :thumbs_up

Very GOOD advice, bro!

ummAbdillah
04-05-2007, 04:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by jzcasejz
Well If Anonymous Is Going Listen To It, Then Here's One Online:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...19272544183474
salaam
thanks for that brother, sis please listen to this
wa salaam

jzcasejz
04-05-2007, 04:59 PM
salaam
thanks for that sis :statisfie
wa salaam
Sis? :phew :offended:

EDIT: lol...JazakAllah for the qucik edit :D :thumbs_up

ummAbdillah
04-05-2007, 05:07 PM
salaam
loool i am very sorry!! plz forgive me... i realised so i edited
:D
wa salaam

anonymous
04-05-2007, 05:08 PM
wallahi....people dont realise what a heartbreak feels like unless they go through it....even then....:cry:

AhlaamBella
04-05-2007, 05:09 PM
refer to my other post sister

Maimunah
04-05-2007, 06:29 PM

Firstly ur a muslim, ur soul has rights upon u, ur family have rights upon u and Allah has right upon u (that u worship Him n Obey Him). Allah has said "Verily! Allaah commands that you should render back the trusts to those to whom they are due [al-Nisa’ 4:58]

Go to the bathroom, make wudhuu, pray too rakaats and Ask Allah for help.

"And seek help in patience and prayer [al-Baqarah 2:45]

And take a provision (with you) for the journey, but the best provision is al-taqwa (piety, righteousness) [al-Baqarah 2:197]

Fear Allah because "And whosoever fears Allaah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty) [al-Talaaq 65:2]

And whosoever puts his trust in Allaah, then He will suffice him [al-Talaaq 65:3]

He who obeys the Messenger has indeed obeyed Allaah [al-Nisa’ 4:80]

check out this pearls of wisdom( sayings of prophet mohamed sallalahu aleyhi wasalaam)

Pay attention to Allaah and He will pay attention to you.”

“If you feel no shame, then do as you wish.”

“Make sure your food is good (halaal and bought with halaal earnings), and you will be one whose prayers are answered.”
“Fear Allaah wherever you may be.”

“Follow up a bad deed with a good deed, to cancel it out.”

“Mix with people with a good attitude.”

“Keep away from prohibited things and you will be the best of worshippers.”

“Be content with what Allaah has given you, and you will be the richest of people.”

“Love for other people what you love for yourself.”

“Do not laugh too much, for excessive laughter deadens the heart.”

“Wrongdoing will be multiple darkness on the Day of Resurrection.”

“Fear Allaah and treat all your children fairly.”

“Fear the Fire, even if by giving half a date (in charity).”

“Fear the prayer of the oppressed.”

“The thing that weighs most heavily in the balance (of good deeds) is a good attitude.”

“Deliberation is from Allaah, haste is from Shaytaan.”

“The less your wealth, the less you will be called to account for.”

“Do not become angry, and Paradise will be yours.”

“The most beloved of deeds to Allaah is the one that is continuous, even if it is little.”

“The most beloved of places to Allaah are the mosques.”

“The most hated of places to Allaah are the marketplaces.”

“The most beloved of food to Allaah is that which is touched by many hands (i.e., shared among many people).”

“The most beloved of speech to Allaah is that a person should say, ‘Subhaan Allaah wa bi hamdih (Glory and praise be to Allaah)’.”

“The most beloved of people to Allaah is the one who is most helpful.”

“The most beloved deed to Allaah is making a Muslim happy.”

“Whoever restrains his anger, Allaah will conceal his faults.”

“A bad attitude spoils a good deed just as vinegar spoils honey.”

“The most beloved of people to Allaah are those who have the best attitudes.”

“Beware of this world, for it is sweet and tempting.”

“Control your tongue.”

“Trim your moustaches and let your beards grow.”

“Give back the things you have been entrusted with to the person who entrusted them to you.”

“Do not betray the one who betrays you.”

“Pray to Allaah and be confident of a response.”

“Cheer people up, do not put them off.”

“Repeat often ‘Laa hawla wa laa quwwata illa billaah (there is no power or strength except with Allaah)’, for it is from the treasure of Paradise.”

so "Eat and drink, but waste not by extravagance [al-A’raaf 7:31]

seek help in Allah and dont follow the evil sugestion of shaytaan for Allah has said "O men! Certainly the promise of Allah is true. Let not then this present life deceive you, nor let the Chief Deceiver deceive you about Allah. Verily Satan is an enemy to you: so treat him as an enemy. He only invites his adherents, that they may become Companions of the Blazing Fire. For those who reject Allah, is a terrible Penalty: but for those who believe and work righteous deeds, is Forgiveness, and a magnificent Reward. he, then, to whom the evil of his conduct is made alluring, so that he looks upon it as good, (equal to one who is rightly guided)? For Allah leaves to stray whom He wills, and guides whom He wills. So let not thy soul go out in (vainly) sighing after them: for Allah knows well all that they do! " suraa 35

may Allah keep u steadfast ameen

Annie
04-08-2007, 03:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Anonymous Tester
Yes It Can Be Bad
I Luv Sum1
My Dad Is In Hospital
I've Got Exams Cumin Up Not Revised A Bit
Got Coursework About 500 Pages 2 Hand In 2 Weeks And Only Done 50

I Cant Take Itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt :cry:
salams
sister relax, take a look around the world so many brothers ansd sister are dying in iraq and so many brothers and sisters are starving in africa, you should thank allah for what you have got and read the quarn and pray to allah so that he can cure you.
wasalam

youngsister
04-08-2007, 03:38 PM
:sl: ^ tRUE, sister be strong and make Dua trust me it helps!:w:

England
04-08-2007, 03:39 PM
Yeah I know how you feel. I wanna cut myself too as Manchester United lost against Pompey last night :X

Are you an emo? :)

afriend
04-08-2007, 04:02 PM

Hey! Coursework isn't SOOO Important. It's just something to ease the pressure on you when it's time for your exams. Just prepare well for your exams, that's all! :)

I Luv Sum1
If you love someone, you should make your feelings known, so you know your love isn't just being wasted, ask for Allah's help.

My Dad Is In Hospital
There's not much any of us can do, except for pray for you, you've come to the right place. may Allah give your father good health.

Why not resort to praying tahajjud salah? Allah does say regarding Tahajjud that if there is any one of my servants who is of ill health so I can heal them?

I've Got Exams Cumin Up Not Revised A Bit
I take they're GCSEs? Don't worry...You still have some time until they're here (I think). As long as you paid attention well in class :X

Don't worry, just ask for Allah's help...Things become so much easier!

FatimaAsSideqah
04-08-2007, 04:08 PM

Think about Allah Ta'ala many blessings on you by past and present..

Millions of people in the world have problems same as you..you are not alone anymore! Do not forget the world is paradise for disbelievers and prison for believers..BUT the Jannah is Paradise for believers and prison for disbelievers!

If you are depressed, it would take you to worse in the future because it cause from Shaytan!

You can easily say: I seek refuge in Allah from the cursed of Shaytan.

Ameen.

It just Allah Ta'ala tests you and your family..mine too!:X

AnonymousPoster
04-08-2007, 04:08 PM
no am not emo-its a level exams not gcses-am calming down abit-pray Allah helps me inshaallaah

------
04-08-2007, 04:10 PM
:salamext:

Don't worry, just ask for Allah's help...Things become so much easier!
Too right...!

Do not forget the world is paradise for disbelievers and prison for believers..BUT the Jannah is Paradise for believers and prison for disbelievers!
Yup...PATIENCE = dA kEy 2 SuCcEsS :D

atha
04-08-2007, 08:16 PM
Assalam-u-alaikum

There were times when I was in a state where I thought of suicide and self-harm. But I never went through it, although I did made plans in my head. Never implemented them b/c harming oneself isn't allowed in Islam. Suicide is forbidden and the mere thought of hanging myself grasping for breath, with a strong rope around my beautiful neck that never did anyone any harm, is just wrong.

Anyways. The way to move out of this state is to have company of the faithful inshaallah. You did the right thing by posting here. If you are a sister, send me a private message and I shall be your friend and provide you suppport as well as introduce you to the good sisters in my life inshaallah. If you are a brother, send me a private message and I shall introduce you to my Fiance. He is a great person and a well respected member of this forum. Also, I shall introduce to the practising brothers I know. It would be healthy to have online buddies like this, inshaAllah.

Oh, one more advice. Start looking and get married soon. It helps a lot. Just get your act together and start looking inshaallah.

May Allah Subhannah Wa Taalah protect and guide you, Amin
Assalam-u-alaikum

atha
04-08-2007, 08:25 PM
Assalam-u-alaikum

I read the posts. Seems to me you have a crush on this guy. Anyways. If parents dislike the guy that is not reason enough not to marry him. But at the same time you need to act a bit more mature inshaallah. Learn more about islam and see where you stand inshaAllah. I am not going to ask you not to pursue the brother but at the same time I must ask you to sit down and seriously look at your intentions. Do you wish to marry him for the sake of getting better in Islam and to please Allah Subhannah Wa Taalah? Are you sure the feelings you have for him have some concrete basis and not just a ploy of Satan? I mean people may love and admire each other for several reasons. Do you believe that its his islamic character that makes you feel you should marry him or is it just his looks or the way he smiles etc? I mean if you believe that he is the right guy for you from Islamic viewpoint than the whim of the parents shouldn't stand in your way inshaallah. But if you are just being childish about him, then its a problem and you should listen to your parents inshaallah. I hope this advice helped and I hope that I gave the right advice inshaallah.

Take care
Kind Regards
Assalam-u-alaikum

SirZubair
04-08-2007, 09:29 PM
I hate to be so frank ( not really - i don't ) but all i have to say is...

..harden up.

As for your dad, instead of sitting around feeling sorry for yourself, Make dua for him.

*charisma*
04-08-2007, 10:02 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

If you have 500 coursework to get done, do about 36 a day. By the time the two weeks are up, you'd have finished all of it. Excel in that Inshallah.

You're father being ill, May Allah grant him shifaa ameen. One of the worst things a person can do is to blame themselves or feel sorry for something that's not in their hands. This is through Allah's will and you can only turn to Allah for help and accept it.

You said you loved someone. Well, if that person is causing you so much stress, I'm sure you can hold off on that just a bit longer, till your mind gets cleared up, because even if you do marry him, you're still dragging all the other problems in the relationship. Hold off on a love a bit longer inshallah. Pray istikhara.

And lastly, don't hurt yourself. Dont EVER hurt yourself. I'm not going to say "try" not to hurt yourself, im going to say DON'T DO IT. By harming yourself, not only are you destroying your outer body and scarring it, you're destroying your mind as well and your way of thinking, plus you are doing it for your own desires against Allah subhana wa ta'ala's words.

There are two things you have control over right now, (1) Getting your coursework done, because no one else is going to do it for you. (2) Strengthening your iman. Stay in dhikr and pray inshallah. That should Inshallah get your mind off of other things, which right now you need that.

Fi aman Allah
w'salaam

786rani
04-09-2007, 03:39 PM
gr8 post sister and very well said.
rani

noorseeker
04-15-2007, 06:20 PM
Since i was 12 ive suffered from extreme shyness, it has affected me my whole life , throughout my school life and my work life ,I am 25 years old and when i always have been the quiet person , i dont want to be quiet its just my shyness stops me from joining in , no one will say bad things about me in fact when it comes to helping others i volunteer my self and am not shy. I do speak to a few people at work a few hellos here and there.I do have friends outside of work where i am a completely different person, im still quiet but i can have a laugh i can make jokes and that. If they were to see me at work they would be shocked to see me so quiet and if work colleagues saw me out of work ,they would be shocked as well. It is like i am two people in one body always going from one state to another , i dont wanna be super confident , i just wanna be normal, and i hate people that feel sorry for me. When i look into the mirror i hate my self and i think i am a really bad person.I really put my self down, I am practising and know it is bad for me to feel like this.,Now that i am getting older im finding it a bit harder, Can any one advise me Jazakallah.

FatimaAsSideqah
04-15-2007, 06:27 PM

I would like to assure you that you can to a considerable extent change the negative aspects of your personality and that you can be more like the social person you would love to be. This doesn’t at all mean that you have a bad personality; on the contrary I personally consider shy people to be somehow closer to Allah and are always considerate about other peoples’ feelings, which is highly preferred in Islam.

Avoidant personality symptoms:

• Being hurt by criticism or disapproval.
  • Having no close friends.
  • Reluctance to becoming involved with people.
  • Avoiding activities or occupations involving interpersonal contact.
  • Shyness in social situations out of fear of doing something wrong.

I would advise you dear brother to:

1)Search deeply into your soul and find out your strengths, highlight them and appreciate yourself for them.

2)Search for what is causing you to think low of your self and deal with it.
For example; if you think you are too fat or your nose is too big.
I would like to tell you that even the prettiest models and movie stars don’t consider themselves as beautiful as other people perceive them.

So learn to concentrate more on your strengths and good qualities of the soul rather than the outer aspects or your looks. A big portion of beauty is in the soul.

3)Learn how to perform da’wa with other people as a muslim brothers:
This will certainly give you the drive you need to talk to people for Allah’s sake and not even caring what they think about you. Your only concern will become to guide people to the right track and to love them whatever they think of you.

4) Individual follow up with a trustable psychotherapist can help you to deal with it one step at a time following a gradual habituation program that can encourage you towards more social interaction. It would be very efficient if you could find a muslim therapist who is familiar with da’wa and at the same time teach you the borders of socializing concerning muslim brothers specially with women.

So firstly dear brother your haya’a is to a great extent considered a virtue in Islam, being provided by it doesn’t prevent you from adequate social interaction.

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, (PBUH) "Faith (Belief) consists of more than sixty branches (i.e. parts). And Haya' (This word "Haya'" covers a large number of concepts which are to be taken together; amongst them are self respect, modesty, bashfulness, and scruple, etc. Its predominant meaning is: pious shyness from committing religious indiscretions) is a part of faith."

And secondly extreme shyness and timidity are changeable to a great extent. Of course you won’t turn into an outgoing completely social personality, which is not preferred anyway, but you will learn to deal with your embarrassments in social situations and will learn to be more comfortable with people.

Lastly I would like to advise you to smile always:
The warm hearted social smile could make a lot of people love you, open up to you and proceed to come and talk to you.

If you monitor yourself in a social event, you might find out that your social anxiety is causing you to frown, which automatically repulses people away.
So concentrate on that warm hearted loving smile and you will sense a big difference in sha’a Allah.

Don’t hesitate to ask for any guidance through your way to improving yourself . We will always be here for you InshAllah.

Hope it will be help for you, InshAllah!

Ghira
04-15-2007, 06:32 PM
Asalaam alaykum. I think it is a problem of self esteem. Since you put yourself down and think you are a bad person when you look in the mirror. What I suggest is to do something you would enjoy doing and excel in it to gain some confidence. I think working out will build your confidence. Having a six pack really makes me fell good (when I had one)... And for those who do not have fat around their belly it takes like 2-3 months to get six pack. Or you can join a martial arts place and make friends and have fun wrestling and learning how to fight. That is fun and you will feel good afterwards. It can give you are really great work out and builds confidence. The way I see it people join organizations, make teams, volunteer all to make themselves feel good and contribute to society... You can start by going to the masjid and meeting some brothers there. I find in the masjid the brothers can be really friendly and welcoming. They always have meetings, halaqas, and social gatherings at masjid...If you want bring a friend along...you get a lot of reward inshaAllah.

Snowflake
04-15-2007, 11:37 PM
isn't shyness something to do with not having enough social interaction in early childhood? How would socialising more help to overcome that? I mean you'd still feel shy when trying to socialise right? How can psychotherapists teach a person to make conversation etc?

I have a prob with strangers too. :embarrass

Muslim Woman
04-16-2007, 12:53 AM

I seek refuge in Allah (The One God) from the Satan (devil) the cursed, the rejected

With the name of ALLAH (swt) -The Bestower Of Unlimited Mercy, The Continously Merciful

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh (May the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you)

&&&

format_quote Originally Posted by nightstar
Since i was 12 ive suffered from extreme shyness....i just wanna be normal,
i can relate myself with ur post . I think ,we are introverts ; so we have limited freinds . I don't think , it's anything abnormal . Why we have to talk a lot with other people ???

If u can talk to others about imp matters , can express urself , can do a job ( perform ur duties properly ) ...i see no problem with u :)

nadia85
04-19-2007, 03:59 PM
Salam all ,I am getting really feed up and feel 2 b honest like a looser :cry: I been tryibg 2 start a family for the past 8-9 months and it s getting me really upset now any advice

Kittygyal
04-19-2007, 04:03 PM
Salamualikum.
Dearest what is wrong with you?
In what way are you feeling like a looser?
Has someone said you are a looser?
Are you feeling stressed because you can't do things?
Is there someone or something bothering you that you feel like you can't attempt it?
Have you set any targets for your self in life?
Do you think Allah is testing you and we all feel like loosers because we haven't met our aspiration yet?
Isn't it best to recite Qura'an?
Don'y you think you should do whats best for you and never give up because theres always hope?
Don't you think if you put your head up and chin theres always a will?
Isn't it best to ask for forgivness from Allah?
Being a losser, is not a word in our sense why? because this life is a test and we are trying our best to attempt our goal and striving for taqwa. If you sincerly don't think your doing well then you must have something in your mind and heart which has broken you apart so hence you MUST never gave up and always say YES you can do it and your NOT a looser!
Many people can not do what YOU can do, but doesn't mean their loosers but it means there TRYING. TRY sis always try harder never give up!

Smile and never be upset allah is with you ALWAYS! turn to your lord, walk towards your lord and he runs towards YOU yes YOU my beloved sister!
Ma'assalama

ummAbdillah
04-19-2007, 04:08 PM
salaam
I been tryibg 2 start a family for the past 8-9 months
you mean trying for a baby or getting married? sorry i'm a bit thick!
Make du'a to allah SWT and inshallah allah will make things easy for you sis
:)
[94.5] Surely with difficulty is ease.
[94.6] With difficulty is surely ease.
wa salaam

nadia85
04-19-2007, 04:10 PM
baby

Umar001
04-19-2007, 04:10 PM
Sis was Ibrahim, peace be upon him, a loser? Far from it!!

Sister if you can't have a family or if it's taking time then know that no muslim faces sorrow except that it will cleanse it's sin, INSHAALLAH.

Kittygyal
04-19-2007, 04:12 PM
Make du'a to allah SWT and inshallah allah will make things easy for you sis
:)
Salamualikum.
Amin Thumma Amin Ya Rabbil Alameen.

Sis nevver give up, inshallah you have and will have a caring family.

Inshallah can you elaborate more like sis Aisha asked because is it your hunting for a child or are you having an specific problems with your man or parents?

Also, on a serious note why do you think your a looser? Have you got asny smypathy for your self? do you honestly respect your self?

Ma'assalama

Skywalker
04-19-2007, 04:19 PM

Am I understanding you correctly in that you're feeling bad because you've been trying to have children but it's not working?

Well, I've yet to experience a married life, but what I can tell you is that you don't have to start worrying about anything yet. It might not be from your side, it could be from his, and there might not even be a problem in the first place, or if there is, maybe just a minor one. What I would suggest is that both of you go see doctors about this problem and maybe there's something that can be done, if it even needs doing.

As for the emotional aspect, don't jump to conclusions until you know something about this. All you know by now is that you've been trying something for a few months and it hasn't worked, there are lots of reasons for that. You might not want to hear this, but let's look at the worst case scenario: you or your husband can't have kids. What's so bad about that? It's the 21st century -- adopt! There are millions of wonderful innocent children all over the world without parents, looking for anyone to take them and care for them. If that's your rizk from Allah and your destiny, so be it, it's not a bad one at all. And if anyone is making you feel like a "loser" as you put it for not being able to conceive, then they either don't understand the process of conception, or they're jumping to conclusions while at the same time looking for someone to blame, and that's not very healthy.

That's the worst case scenario anyway, and insha-Allah it won't be the case. But either way, go the the doc with your husband and see what this is all about.

Kittygyal
04-19-2007, 04:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nadia85
baby
Salamualikum.
Ah. That sux am very sorry to hear that Ukthi :cry:

Is it because your always menstrating? or is it beacuse some other issues?

You and your man need to see the doctor because maybe it's him and not you who's kinda 'ill'. i extreamly suggest both of you to go for a check up. Sis also it has been ony some few months thats not much. Many people have been trying for years and years but still no sign you need to have sabr and take it easy. You may want to have someone else's kid 'Adoption' maybe not but this isn't a big deal sis just chill. Atleast you still have your man right? be happy with him

Sis i have got a friend whos sister couldn't have any kids and was very upset about this issue, she always used to cry and never used to feel like going out and when she see's a little child she just cries loudly and wouldn't even eat because thats how much she loves kids but couldn't have any. Subhnallah look at her now she has a baby who is 1 1/2 years old, even though he is Premature and has a very slight vision on his left eye and doesn't eat as an healthy baby would but alhamdulillah when ever i see her now she is still happy beacuse after soo many years she has had a baby and she is 32years old now so sis don't give up there are medication which you can take and she did take them for a course which didn't help her at all, these tablets which are in chemist and your doctors give so do not work at all TRUST me they don't. Sis have patience inshallah you will have a health baby, chin up be happy and never let your self feel bad and don't call your self a looser just because you can't have a kiddo thats sickning call your self a looser it isn't your fault now is it?

Think about it, many people out there still are sooo old and can't have babies. Your not the only one, have a happy life don't stress because of this issue talk to your personal advicer and inshallah have sabr.

May allah subhwnatallah give you a beautiful, health baby inshallah.

Take it easy, don't stress your self about this co-incidence just relax and inshallah ina few years or something you will have a beautiful baby inshallah :)

Ma'assalama

Kittygyal
04-19-2007, 04:37 PM
salamualikum

Just want to remind everyone, please don't push too much things on her, and inshallah it would be better if this moves in the sisters section for the sister to get some good relevent advice and she would feel much better there inshallah, and talk in detail :)

Ma'assalama

nadia85
04-19-2007, 04:39 PM
thanxs kittygal we went to the docs and she said everything seems ok I am 21 my husbands 37 she evan said it can take up 2 3 years and it s normal but stil i get worried

Kittygyal
04-19-2007, 04:47 PM
salamualikum.
Not a problem hun :)

^ See there you go, you got your answer don't worry about it alhamdulillah your still living, still got your own man so what if you can't have a baby not end of world, am sowiee if i am sounding harsh here but respect hun it happens to enough people inshallah you need to stop all this worrying and cheer up have fun don't let it get in to your way. Okay your going to feel down and upset but you can't be upset for the rest of your life just because you can't have babies. Inshallah just have sabr and rely on Allah subhanwatallah okay?

If you have any further details and would like to talk about it to someone please let me know inshallah am always here for ya :), Sis smile>>>>>.....
Ma'assalama

Noor
04-19-2007, 07:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al Habeshi
Sis was Ibrahim, peace be upon him, a loser? Far from it!!

Sister if you can't have a family or if it's taking time then know that no muslim faces sorrow except that it will cleanse it's sin, INSHAALLAH.

You've raised such a good point! MashaAllah TabarakAllah. Sister I also advise you to read the story of Prophet Ayyub (a.s).

Kittygyal
04-19-2007, 07:58 PM
salamualikum.

^ Yes true. Has anyone got that story for the sister and other people?

I have it in a book but am afraid i won't be able to type it all up. :-[

Ma'assalama

Leena
04-19-2007, 08:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nadia85
Salam all ,I am getting really feed up and feel 2 b honest like a looser :cry: I been tryibg 2 start a family for the past 8-9 months and it s getting me really upset now any advice
Sister, you should not feel like a looser at all. Insha'allah you will be pregnant when the time is right. When most couples try to have a baby, it seems it just doesn't happen, but when you stop trying it happens (for most). Sister, you need to have patiences in this and don't get upset, as ones emotions can throw things off balance.

Sister you will be in my prayers.

- Qatada -
04-19-2007, 08:31 PM
Asalaamu 'alykum.

Remember sister that many prophets prayed for children and after testing them through patience, Allaah granted them really pious children. Prophet Ibrahim went through this, so did Prophet Zakariyyah. And Allaah blessed them with children who would become prophets, so don't worry because after hardship Allaah will grant ease - only Allaah knows the true wisdom behind this delay.

The stories of these Prophets can be read from here inshaa Allaah:

http://www.islamicboard.com/prophets...ayoub-job.html

http://www.islamicboard.com/prophets...n-baptist.html

http://www.islamicboard.com/prophets...m-abraham.html

Remember to stay constant and patient in your prayers, and place your trust in Allaah. Because if we give up on our trust in Him - who else can we rely on? Know that Allaah is always hearing your prayers, and He is the Most Wise - so anything that happens is for your own good, there may be a thing you dislike but Allaah has placed in it much good. You never know which dua' Allaah will respond to, so continue praying.. and we will pray for you also.

May Allaah bless you with pious children who will help you and the muslims enter Allaah's Paradise. ameen.

جوري
04-19-2007, 11:35 PM
Sister it is standard you try for a year before seeking medical attention.
http://www.drmalpani.com/understandinginfertility.htm

This is a random website that I just found you, I didn't read it, but it does attest to common knowledge in medicine. Most couples do try for a year before seeking other routes.
I recommend you do everything everyone is telling you on this forum
And understand that somethings really are only in the knowledge of Allah.. perhaps you having a baby later than sooner is because of reason, that only Allah in his infinite wisdom can know right now... Just focus on your family and your soon to be family insha'Allah, in a positive way, rather than needing to be on some sort of biological schedule-- things will happen as Allah wills, and Insha'Allah he shall grant your desires soon..

khushnood
04-20-2007, 05:43 AM
:sl: the least i can do is to make dua for u sis.have patience for Allah loves the patient.

Abdul Fattah
04-20-2007, 09:56 PM
Selam aleykum sister
have patience inshaAllah
Allah subhana wa ta'ala knows best when to grant your desires and when to hold it. Maybe it's for your own good or maybe it's a test set for you. It defenitly doesn't mean you're a looser. Have faith in Allah subhana wa ta'ala inshaAllah.
And may Allah grant you your hearts desire

Annie
04-20-2007, 10:19 PM
Salams sis
just remember life and death is in the hands of Allah, if you are destined to have a child then inshallah you will,have patience sis.
wasalam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.