PDA

View Full Version : how do u giv some one a bad rep

Daffodil
06-06-2006, 05:22 PM
how do u giv some one a bad rep

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Yoosuf
06-06-2006, 05:24 PM
You click on the little red box next to the green box you use to give good rep points.

x Maz x
06-06-2006, 05:25 PM
Hai Hai thats raw, why would you do that :O...I aint ever given anyone a bad rep cause me nice :) lol...Peace x

- Qatada -
06-06-2006, 05:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Mu'minah
You click on the little red box next to the green box you use to give good rep points.

:salamext:

I used to think that too, but thats just to report a post. [reportphp?p344455 - ]

To give someone a neg rep - you have to click on the green rep button [reputationphp?p344455 - ], and then click on 'i dissaprove.'

Allaah Almighty knows best.

:wasalamex

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umm Yoosuf
06-06-2006, 05:29 PM
Really it that the case. Jazakallahu Kahyr for the clear up.

Mohsin
06-06-2006, 05:33 PM
I didnt know that. Thats harsh, you could be losing rep points simply because someone don't like you, and for no reason whatsoever they'll just give u neg reps

Daffodil
06-06-2006, 05:38 PM
jizakallah khair for that ppl.

and no i wnt be giving ppl bad reps just because i dnt like them but when i think some ones attitude really stinks or i think their post is pointless or when ppl are flirting etc etc.

Daffodil
06-06-2006, 05:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
another note :

when u gv reps... u gv the amount of reps equal to ur rep power... but when u neg rep... its approx half of ur rep power tht is deducted frm the poor members' rep score
thats fine by me as i dnt care much for rep points, my repuation only counts for something in the eyes of my lord not ppl on forums.

Mohsin
06-06-2006, 05:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
another note :

when u gv reps... u gv the amount of reps equal to ur rep power... but when u neg rep... its approx half of ur rep power tht is deducted frm the poor members' rep score

:sl:

K thats good. Now while i was away the rep things changed right, and now you cant find out who repped you right? So good or bad rep you don't know? But for bad rep i think it should be known, or at least a reason given so that if someone receives a bad rep they know why, the bro/sis in question may unknowingly have done something wrong and yet they get a bad rep and nobody tells em why
Also can someone find out if you reported a bad post about them

Mohsin
06-06-2006, 05:48 PM
Also how does the rep power thing work. i just noticed sister daffodil has 311 rep points i have 310, so she has more than me, but yet i have rep power of 6 and she only has 1 ?? :?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!