/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can't find nasheed

Mohsin
06-06-2006, 09:25 PM
I'm looking for this nasheed, it called In The World, or Fil Dunya. It has the tune of that nursery rhyme, #In the Jungle, The Might Jungle, The Lion Sleeps Tonight....#

Also a while back almost a year even, there were these nasheed double act on saturday night live on islam channel. they bwere called lionz of the desert, something like that. They had a really good nasheed, called Heaven. It wwent to the tune of the DJ Sammy dance son from a few years ago about heaven, and i think Bryan adams originally did the Heaven song. Masha'allah its a really good nasheed so if anyone knows of it please let me know where i can get it from

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pk_#2
06-06-2006, 10:42 PM
Bro you got that song stuk in me hed..

*sings*

In da jungle da mighty jungle da lion sleeps tonighttttt

sowi hopefuly ovas can help ya

Mohsin
08-08-2006, 04:56 PM
Going to give this a bump insha'allah

asiya45
08-08-2006, 05:55 PM
:statisfie "In the Jungle.....lalala" i dunt the rest :giggling: :statisfie

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
chacha_jalebi
08-08-2006, 06:36 PM
bro have you tried the islam channel website?

and i think it might be a yusaf islam nasheed :D:D:D:D

lol the tunes catchy :p

Al-Hanbali
08-08-2006, 06:39 PM
:sl:

Bro I have quite a few different versions of that nasheed. One is in Arabic, another in Afrikaan and another in Zulu. Which I do you want? :)

Here is the Arabic version. It is sung by Qari Ziyaad Patel from the album "Children of Africa"

Nasheed

Md Mashud
08-08-2006, 07:12 PM
Our prophet (saw) never listened to any form of song, including nasheeds. Maybe we shouldnt either ;O?

azim
08-08-2006, 07:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Md Mashud
Our prophet (saw) never listened to any form of song, including nasheeds. Maybe we shouldnt either ;O?
Asalamau alaykum.

These issues have been discussed extensively and exhaustively in previous threads. Insha'allah we can avoid a fiqh discussion.

ameen
08-08-2006, 08:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Md Mashud
salam,

I don't think our Prophet used a computer like the one you are sitting in front of right now either, so maybe we should permanently ban you from this and all other forums and label you as a misguided DEVIANT for not following the Sunnah?

Hijaabi22
08-08-2006, 08:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mohsin
I'm looking for this nasheed, it called In The World, or Fil Dunya. It has the tune of that nursery rhyme, #In the Jungle, The Might Jungle, The Lion Sleeps Tonight....#

Also a while back almost a year even, there were these nasheed double act on saturday night live on islam channel. they bwere called lionz of the desert, something like that. They had a really good nasheed, called Heaven. It wwent to the tune of the DJ Sammy dance son from a few years ago about heaven, and i think Bryan adams originally did the Heaven song. Masha'allah its a really good nasheed so if anyone knows of it please let me know where i can get it from
OHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I HEARD DAT 1 ME LUVED IT SO MUCH I RECORDED EM ON SAT NYT LIVE ;D LOL IF U FIND THE NASHEED PASS IT OVER TO ME YAH DUDE>:okay:

Hijaabi22
08-08-2006, 08:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ameen-
salam,

I don't think our Prophet used a computer like the one you are sitting in front of right now either, so maybe we should permanently ban you from this and all other forums and label you as a misguided DEVIANT for not following the Sunnah?
;D i GTA AGREE WID YA BRO

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.