/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Children

Ferrari1981
06-06-2006, 11:39 PM
Salaam

I was just going via this forums which is quite impressive...

I was just curious if there was any or should be a thread (sub forum) topic about children, I have topics on arabic names for babies and upbringing of children into Islam that maybe useful to us...?

I hope to hear from you soon Inshallah.

Ma'asalaama

Farooq

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ferrari1981
06-08-2006, 07:52 PM
Salaam

So is there anyone who can tellme where I can post information about Muslim children... in regards to names and upbringing into Islam...!?

I hope to hear from you soon Inshallah.

Ma'asalaama

Farooq

The Ruler
06-08-2006, 08:03 PM
u cud post de upbringin of em in de marriage section....cuz aftall it is summink dat happens in wedlok ryt?....or u cud even post in de basics of islam section....dunno if i got de names of de sections ryt but i guess ull figure em out :)

:w:

- Qatada -
06-08-2006, 08:09 PM
:wasalamex

masha'Allaah good idea.. like sister tagrid said - you can either post it in the marriage section or the basics of islam section.

I don't think we can create a whole section for it because its a small topic, but Allaahu ta'aala a'lam (Allaah Almighty knows best) - the admins might allow it.

:salamext:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
chacha_jalebi
06-08-2006, 08:11 PM
if its just baby names then may be in the general chat section aswell!!! :D

Ferrari1981
06-08-2006, 08:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tagrid
u cud post de upbringin of em in de marriage section....cuz aftall it is summink dat happens in wedlok ryt?....or u cud even post in de basics of islam section....dunno if i got de names of de sections ryt but i guess ull figure em out :) :w:
Jazakallah you’re the first to reply… this is much appreciated!

Well I guess marriage thread or basic Islam… hmmm

Ill check the appropriate threads, cheers :D

format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah
:wasalamex masha'Allaah good idea.. like sister tagrid said - you can either post it in the marriage section or the basics of islam section. I don't think we can create a whole section for it because its a small topic, but Allaahu ta'aala a'lam (Allaah Almighty knows best) - the admins might allow it. :salamext:
Jazkallah for your thought… I understand the small topic its true… Ill see what I can do…

format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
if its just baby names then may be in the general chat section aswell!!! :D
Actually that’s a good idea…

Ill post the naming of children in general that way everyone can discuss it (other forums used to love it), and the upbringing ill put that in marriage forums…

Jazakallah your help was much appreciated :p

Ma’asalaama

Farooq the Ferrari1981 :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.