PDA

View Full Version : Defending myself



Panatella
06-07-2006, 08:50 PM
Another person posting on this forum often takes the opportunity in threads to insult others. It is of course off-topic and wrong to de-rail these threads to defend yourself at the expense of others. For this I apologize to the person who started the other thread.
The latest insults directed at me from the insulter are mild compared to what I've seen him direct at others, but I would still like the opportunity to defend myself in an on-topic thread. I have no desire to insult back, only to clear myself of the accusations directed at me.
The insulter made reference to my avatar, saying it showed my frame of mind, which of course is not an insult in itself. It is a little confusing though, and I asked for clarification as to what this meant. The insulter refered to me as a hypocrite, childish, and suggested that I am dishonest. And has still not clarified how my avatar and my frame of mind tie into all of this.
The insulter has the opportunity to respond here without derailing another thread. If no response is made I will give the benefit of the doubt, and assume the matter dropped and the insults withdrawn.
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
The Ruler
06-07-2006, 08:58 PM
:sl:

er....i dnt fink dat de insulter wud lyk to say 'ere i am n im sry for dat'....das y i fink dat if da person does c dis thread i think he (u refered in ur thread as a he) shud b wise enuf to take heed....so i fink dat de matter shud b dropped...at de end of de day its upto de mods anyway....:)

:w:
Reply

Pk_#2
06-07-2006, 09:03 PM
ya ignore bro!
Reply

Rou
06-07-2006, 09:04 PM
....
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
Panatella
06-07-2006, 09:12 PM
I accept your apology, thank you.
Reply

Pk_#2
06-07-2006, 09:15 PM
Now you can give eachother a shoulder to shoulder hug!

like Muslim brothers should :)
Reply

Hijaabi22
06-07-2006, 09:17 PM
lol i wonder hu the insulter was muhahahahahahaha

aawwwwww bak to buddies now i hope
Reply

afriend
06-07-2006, 09:19 PM
lol

c'mon brothers and sisters, we can't be falling over these things, we need to be untied....

well atleast you two made up :thumbs_up

MashALlah!
Reply

Rou
06-07-2006, 09:41 PM
he is no muslim...

and there is no apology....

an apology is made only when one has made an error...

there was no error...

your thirst for argument is in vain...

look at my avatar and your avatar...

there is one who should take heed...for there is one who insults and needs to apologise...

like i said this is not real life...otherwise there would be cause this is but a childs game..one i have no need to partake in...

peace be upon you...
Reply

chacha_jalebi
06-07-2006, 09:51 PM
even if you wrong a muslim you have to apologise to them!!!

gud on ya dat u apologised :D well dun round of applauds :p
Reply

M.I.A.
06-07-2006, 10:07 PM
this over an avatar or two:rollseyes

grow up people... sayin that, not all wolves are the same.
pack mentalities or lone hunters?
alpha male or straglers... id say the avatars sum it up nicely:brother:
Reply

chacha_jalebi
06-07-2006, 10:13 PM
lol did they fite over wolves? lol cum on bros!! aww bless ya cotton socks but come on lol!!!
Reply

Daffodil
06-07-2006, 11:23 PM
Originally Posted by Rou
he is no muslim...

and there is no apology....

an apology is made only when one has made an error...

there was no error...

your thirst for argument is in vain...

look at my avatar and your avatar...

there is one who should take heed...for there is one who insults and needs to apologise...

like i said this is not real life...otherwise there would be cause this is but a childs game..one i have no need to partake in...

peace be upon you...
Be careful when calling someone a non muslim as if its not tru it falls back on ur head meaning u become a kafir.
Reply

Panatella
06-08-2006, 03:23 AM
Originally Posted by Rou
he is no muslim...

and there is no apology....

an apology is made only when one has made an error...

there was no error...
You are indeed in error.

Originally Posted by Rou
your thirst for argument is in vain...
I have only a thirst to clear my name of your accusations.

Originally Posted by Rou
look at my avatar and your avatar...
You think I chose my avatar for the wolf in it I presume. LOL!! How extremely arrogant!! LOL!! You suggest I chose my avatar based on you. Your arrogance knows no bounds!
The bear. I like bears. It was the avatar I have, a picture of a bear catching a fish in a river (which I can't find now), or this one .
LOL! So that's what this is about! How silly! When you are a man you will realize not everything is about you.

and there is no apology....
I should have known you lacked the courage to do the right thing.




Originally Posted by M.I.A.
this over an avatar or two:rollseyes
Apparently, yes. Although I didn't know it was "avatars", I thought it was my mindset he was on about.
Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
lol did they fite over wolves? lol cum on bros!! aww bless ya cotton socks but come on lol!!!
No, "we" didn't fight over wolves. He got wound up over wolves. He wouldn't tell me what he was upset about.

So, mystery over. Wolves. LOL! I should have went with the bear catching the fish, it was a better picture.

Rou, you should really not assume so much. It reflects badly on you in the end. In most of your posts when you insult others, it almost always has to do with you assuming what the other person is saying or thinking. The worst part is, you are rarely correct in these assumtions. It really makes you appear foolish.

Let it be known to all, that the accusations against me by Rou, are false. It would be wise to avoid accusing me of things in the future. I would be forced to take the childish route, and return accusations of my own. And after reading some of your past posts, that would not be a great challenge.

Let us avoid such silly games Rou. Best to avoid such behavior.

Bears. I like bears.

Wolves...who would have guessed someone would be bothered by a picture with a wolf?....LOL!...
Reply

Muezzin
06-08-2006, 10:57 AM
Is this matter settled now?
Reply

jzcasejz
06-08-2006, 11:32 AM
:sl:

Sorry to hear that bro...Sure is a shame to know that as people can't contribute to a specific thread, they'd rather freepost and in your case throw insults at people :grumbling
Reply

aljawaad
06-08-2006, 12:17 PM
If this continues this way, den i can sense dat some people on this thread will get warnings or will be banned.
Wat i suggest is dat u stop the discussion over such a silly fing n let Allah decide wat he'll do with the one who started all this.
May Allah unite us Allah n protect us from the diry tricks Shaytwaan uses on us to misguide us.
Reply

MinAhlilHadeeth
06-08-2006, 12:24 PM
Originally Posted by Rou
he is no muslim...

and there is no apology....

an apology is made only when one has made an error...

there was no error...

your thirst for argument is in vain...

look at my avatar and your avatar...

there is one who should take heed...for there is one who insults and needs to apologise...

like i said this is not real life...otherwise there would be cause this is but a childs game..one i have no need to partake in...

peace be upon you...
AstaghfurAllah akhee think twice before you call someone a non-muslim. It will only fall back on you if you are wrong. Hastily making takfeer is a type deviation that the youths of today have seemed to fall into. As sheikh Albani (may Allah have mercy on him) has stated. Even if it isn't aimed at a Da'i.
Please reconsider what you have said.
:w:
Reply

amirah_87
06-08-2006, 12:26 PM
what's the point of this thread ??????????? :?
Reply

Daffodil
06-08-2006, 12:48 PM
Originally Posted by amirah_87
what's the point of this thread ??????????? :?
whats the point of ur post.
Reply

amirah_87
06-08-2006, 12:50 PM
ok NOW i need to defend my self.........:p LOOOOOOL

i see the point now of this place...
Reply

x Maz x
06-08-2006, 05:48 PM
Aww Daffodil that was mean :(...Whats the point in this? I dont really know :) hehe

Ah well if i have offened anyone me sowi yuh? K safe WalaykumAsalaam x
Reply

Tania
06-08-2006, 06:22 PM
I like both avatar:) I like the wild life, both are:thumbs_up .In the google gallery are lot of pictures with bears and wolfes.
Reply

Panatella
06-08-2006, 08:01 PM
Originally Posted by Muezzin
Is this matter settled now?
I believe so. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to clear my name.
Reply

Rou
06-09-2006, 05:29 PM
Originally Posted by Panatella
I believe so. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to clear my name.

Let them beleive hey panatella?

and you say i am the one who lacks courage?

courage is not measured by what others think....

It is measured by action...

you are a coward...

one who will not even clearly state that the reason rou calls me a non-muslim is beacuse i am not one...

i have told you before that yourself calling yourself a brother will make people think you are muslim...

but again this is your aim no? play what you will i dont play games..

and to the rest...ignorance is not the best of judges first find out what one is speaking of before condeming him to a child who fights another for a stupid avatar...

within many posts in one was his avatar pointed to as so...

"ps - i like your avatar it shows your mind set"

that is it...from that he has created this game...

what ignorance...

muezzin you know very well he is creating all this to anger me..not to settle anything? i have said to him that this is a waste of time even in private messages still like a child he persists...

what is there to settle? he always makes remarks on muslims and gets personal and the avatar was changed within our conversation to make a point beacuse he cant face facts...

how childish i am forced to explain such stupidity beacuse people follow the words of anyone who speaks...

search for the facts before making judgments otherwise whats the point in knowledge?
Reply

Pk_#2
06-09-2006, 05:35 PM
NICE STORY...PUT IT UNDER THE STORY THREAD
Reply

Tania
06-09-2006, 05:51 PM
Originally Posted by Rou
you are a coward...

one who will not even clearly state that the reason rou calls me a non-muslim is beacuse i am not one...

i have told you before that yourself calling yourself a brother will make people think you are muslim...

but again this is your aim no? play what you will i dont play games..

and to the rest...ignorance is not the best of judges first find out what one is speaking of before condeming him to a child who fights another for a stupid avatar...

within many posts in one was his avatar pointed to as so...

"ps - i like your avatar it shows your mind set"

that is it...from that he has created this game...

what ignorance...

muezzin you know very well he is creating all this to anger me..not to settle anything? i have said to him that this is a waste of time even in private messages still like a child he persists...

what is there to settle? he always makes remarks on muslims and gets personal and the avatar was changed within our conversation to make a point beacuse he cant face facts...

how childish i am forced to explain such stupidity beacuse people follow the words of anyone who speaks...

search for the facts before making judgments otherwise whats the point in knowledge?
I read only this thread, i will not take anyone part because you were the first who began with the avatar thing. I only want to say that, if you fear you can't reply nice to his posts, you should from now on not read them. Has no point to hurt his feelings or make him a bad renaim on this site.
Wisdom in all actions.:)
His wish to settle the issue and make peace with you its more than obvious if he sent that so called "childish" pm. If you can't accept his friendship, the best would to avoid him and respect his way of posting.
Reply

Rou
06-09-2006, 06:00 PM
Originally Posted by mara
I read only this thread, i will not take anyone part because you were the first who began with the avatar thing. I only want to say that, if you fear you can't reply nice to his posts, you should from now on not read them. Has no point to hurt his feelings or make him a bad renaim on this site.
Wisdom in all actions.:)
His wish to settle the issue and make peace with you its more than obvious if he sent that so called "childish" pm. If you can't accept his friendship, the best would to avoid him and respect his way of posting.
???

is the world going mad...?

what has made you think he came with friendship or that i did not allow him to post with respect?

you say you have only seen this thread? so dont judge then...

.......*sigh*:?
Reply

Tania
06-09-2006, 06:20 PM
Originally Posted by Rou
???

is the world going mad...?

what has made you think he came with friendship or that i did not allow him to post with respect?

you say you have only seen this thread? so dont judge then...

.......*sigh*:?
coward
think you are muslim
like a child he persists
...
I find this very disturbing and i wanted only to ask to show wisdom and don't talk badly about him. Don't judge him:)

Chorus:
On 2 voices:
Don't fight with me:hiding:
I am just here
Lets make PEACE
and together
Shows to our site we can live in PEACE
Like two brothers.
Which have the same religion...
:bravo:
Reply

Rou
06-09-2006, 06:32 PM
Originally Posted by mara
coward
think you are muslim
like a child he persists
...
I find this very disturbing and i wanted only to ask to show wisdom and don't talk badly about him. Don't judge him:)

Chorus:
On 2 voices:
Don't fight with me:hiding:
I am just here
Lets make PEACE
and together
Shows to our site we can live in PEACE
Like two brothers.
Which have the same religion...
:bravo:
indeed i noticed your intrest in what has been said yet i seem to also notice the lack of seeing what he has said...

"you lack courage" (is what he said to me) so that does not mean coward?

your asking why i have stated he is not a muslim?? LOL

beacuse he is not a muslim?? ask him.... (what the heck is wrong with people?? lol)

like a child he persists - he has persited this whole thing over one comment that was at his avatar that he changed hal way within a debate with me at which point i said..."ps nice avatar it shows your mindset"

which it does if you are debating something with some one and you change your avatar that shows a bear chasing a wolf what is a person going to say ???

obviously that you changed it to make a point...

lol this whole this is such a joke...
Reply

SirZubair
06-09-2006, 06:37 PM
Some people really need to grow up.

I've been insulted in all sorts of ways on this forum,..personal attacks are simply childish.

wa'salaam
Reply

Pk_#2
06-09-2006, 06:41 PM
[BANANA]ur dp insulted me![/BANANA]
Reply

SirZubair
06-09-2006, 06:43 PM
Originally Posted by tasmiyah_B
[BANANA]ur dp insulted me![/BANANA]
Whats a dp?
Reply

Pk_#2
06-09-2006, 06:44 PM
display pic
Reply

Tania
06-09-2006, 06:45 PM
lol this whole this is such a joke...
:(
You hurted his feelings and still persist do not make peace.
Reply

x Maz x
06-09-2006, 06:49 PM
Why are yous waffling on?? Give it a rest, Either respect them or keep yo cakeholes shut...Sorry but ya'll need ta understand this is an ISLAMIC forum not a freakin' playground...Yeesh famous ol' saying 'If you cant say anything nice, DONT SAY ANYTIN' AT ALL!!!!!'...Arguin ova minor things, grow up...Look at people with REAL problems and help them, stop unveiling a level of ignorance and call a truce for the sake of Allah, Fear Allah and repent and fix up!!...
Peace x
Reply

Pk_#2
06-09-2006, 06:49 PM
:( harsh mazzypops!!!!
Reply

x Maz x
06-09-2006, 06:52 PM
Tis the truth, this whole thread just bla bla bla ...Listen if your sincere in your apologies or alternatively if you wish to continue this I am better than you your this bla bla bla then feel free to do it over Pm ...Tis getting pathetic...Maintain mutual respect fo eachother and stop causing a volcanic eruption

Peace x
Reply

Tania
06-09-2006, 06:54 PM
I had no idea on the islamic site we can hurt each other:rollseyes
Reply

Pk_#2
06-09-2006, 06:57 PM
SIS mara dw ...stay on the sisters section :)
Reply

x Maz x
06-09-2006, 07:01 PM
"Invite (all) to the way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching, and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious: for thy Lord knows best who have strayed from His Path and who receive guidance." (16:125)


Not stoop to pathetic remarks cussin em :)

Regarding having mercy on fellow companions (forum users)....

Abdullah bin 'Amr bin al-'As reported that the Prophet (Pbuh) said: "Allah will not have mercy on those who are not merciful to others. If you treat the dwellers of the Earth kindly, then He who dwells in the heavens will treat you kindly"

My final message? Tolerate others, respect others...follow the Prophet's (Pbuh)....verily he was a man of great wisdom and knowledge...treat your companions kindly..If you are said anything harsh to forgive/forget and for pity's sake stop arguing :)

"Nothing will be heavier on the Day of Resurrection in the scale of the believer than good manners. Allah hates one who utters foul or coarse language." [At-Tirmidhi].

"You should restrain yourself from doing wrong to people, because it (serves as) charity which you bestow upon yourself". [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Peace x
Reply

Halima
06-09-2006, 07:01 PM
Originally Posted by SirZubair
Some people really need to grow up.

My point exactly.


:threadclo
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-20-2011, 01:01 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-12-2011, 07:13 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-07-2009, 07:44 PM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-11-2008, 07:20 PM
  5. Replies: 79
    Last Post: 11-19-2007, 12:35 AM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!