She dresses up in the modest way to please her creator
She does not follow the fashion trends of the lost society
She has no regret on how she looks
Her beauty shines within

Man made products cannot make her look better
She treasures her natural beauty from ALLAH
She preserves it from being displayed to the public
She lowers her gaze to protect her modesty

Due to ignorance non-believers, jeers at her, stare, torments and call her names
With a smile she ignores their cheapest talks and praises ALLAH
In their laughs she finds strength, hope and courage
In summer they taunt her “aren’t you boiling hot, crazy to dress up like that?

Yet She is cool and comfortable searching for mercy from her creator
InshAllah she will be cooled down under the coolest shades
Underneath Which Rivers flow, that will be the mercy from her Lord

Hijab is for the sake of ALLAH and for the love of her Deen
She does not fear them, her fear is for ALLAH alone
For she strives to please ALLAH, no matter how much they mock
She treasures her religion and beautifies herself in accordance to its guidance

Her Hijab is her face make-up and her hairdresser with a low price to pay
She only hopes for the greatest reward in the hereafter.
She never gives it up or feels Oppressed by it.

In the eyes of the believers, she’s like a treasure sealed and protected
All her beauty and qualities are sealed and preserved within
She is respected in every thing she does, she is simple and pure
She is not vain but modestly respecting others

They judge her good characters as wrong acts but when ALLAH judges between her and them, they fail to save themselves. In burning pit of hell they will be thrown screaming with agony. They feel the heat never experienced before, drenched in sweat as they ignored to wear a simple piece of cloth. The deceit of this world deluded their thoughts, and now they are the losers.

ALLAH is pleased with His obedient servant with enormous reward
She is overwhelmed with pleasure, to get a chance to meet her creator. Her reward is much greater and everlasting, compared to a small sacrifice that she made. Her submission to the will of ALLAH has raised her higher above than those who ignored the true guidance

Sisters proudly pull down the precious Hijab. Cover the areas that ALLAH commanded you to cover. Hijab is your secret weapon from the ways of Shaitan, the eyes of the devil, this is your self defence. The beauty of the woman who wears the Hijab will forever be glamorous to true Muslim man

Put it on for the benefit of your own soul. Show your Imaan and Taqwa for the sake of ALLAH. If you choose to ignore the Hijab I pray that you got the answer for your disobedience to ALLAH’s command on the day of judgement. If you do not have the answer please buy one for the cheapest price in money but for a better reward in the hereafter for pleasing your Lord InshAllah it may cool you down on the judgement day.

How can we deny what ALLAH commands us to do, yet we are willing to follow the devil? May be we have forgotten about the meeting with ALLAH? Death is so close, closer than you think. Turn back to ALLAH before it is too late. Which of these warnings below can you deny if you’re a true believer in ALLAH’S guidance?

"O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils) all over their bodies (i.e. screen themselves completely except the eyes or one eye to see the way. That will be better, that they should be known (as free respectable women) so as not to be annoyed and Allah is Ever Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Surah Al-Ahzab 33:59)

“Those women who seem naked even when dressed and those who walk flirtingly and those who plait their heads like the humps of camels, thus inviting people’s attention, will not enter Paradise nor will they smell its fragrance even though its fragrance can be smelt from a very far distance.” (Hadith Muslim)

SurahAl-Noor(TheLight) [24.31]
And say to the believing women that they cast down their looks and guard their private parts and do not display their ornaments except what appears thereof, and let them wear their head-coverings over their bosoms, and not display their ornaments except to their husbands or their fathers, or the fathers of their husbands, or their sons, or the sons of their husbands, or their brothers, or their brothers' sons, or their sisters' sons, or their women, or those whom their right hands possess, or the male servants not having need (of women), or the children who have not attained knowledge of what is hidden of women; and let them not strike their feet so that what they hide of their ornaments may be known; and turn to Allah all of you, O believers! So that you may be successful.

We have the chance right now to repent. Due to death don’t think about later or tomorrow you do not know when death may over take you. Turn back to ALLAH and beseech for his mercy. We cannot escape DEATH lets us hold firm to what ALLAH commands us to do. Think of JANNAH and its beauty do you really want to miss out? HELL or PARADISE will be awarded according to your intentions, actions and ALLAH’s mercy the decision is yours do not let the Devil fool and blind you from the truth.

Surely one day you will die in the grave you will end up. Make preparation for it now. Start wearing a simple precious Hijab repent from your past sins think about the destruction your causing for your brothers by reviling your self to them and your disobedient to Allah. Who are you trying to impress your only impressing Satan.

Ask yourself this question. Do you want to do good deeds and meet your Creator and our Prophet (PBUH) or disobey ALLAH and meet the worst enemy of ours the devil? Right now the Devil is whispering to you with so many excuses to neglect to Hijab. That same devil will deny you on the day of judgement. He never forced you to follow him you choose it for your self You can not claim not to know what ALLAH has commanded you to do and what He has forbidden you from doing.

If Shaitan are worried of the painful torment from their Lord what about you and me? May ALLAH make you and I true believers and shower his mercy on us AMEEN. If you are a true believer and true to yourself how can you deny ALLAH's guidance when our returning is to Him?

The intention of wearing Hijab is good as explained to you by your creator do not hesitate to race against death and take the action today. Tomorrow could be my funeral or yours. I do not mean to scare you but this is reality. I leave it up to you now for you to decide. Just remember ALLAH knows or your intentions whatever excuses you have for not wearing Hijab are they valid enough to disobey ALLAH’s command? Will they save you from His wrath?

If others can do it you also can do it. Talk to them ask them how they started take a lesson from them. You only can do it from within your self as on the day of judgment you stand alone in front of your creator. Fight the whispers of the shaitan now before he misleads you into hell fire. Make sure my beloved sister that ALLAH accepts your excuses on the day of judgement. Please do not ignore this little reminder death has got no warning sit down and think. May ALLAH guides us and forgive us all our faults and make us to prepare for our return to Him for our reward or punishment.

Please forgive me my dearest sister if I have caused you pain from what I have written. The mistakes that I have made are from me and may Allah Swt forgive me. If there is any benefit in this effort may Allah kindly except from me. By the will of Allah may I be the first one to cry and return back to creator with sincere devotion before my limited time runs out.

I testify that none is worthy of worshiping but Allah and I bear witness that Muhammad (PBUH) is the last Messenger of Allah

Please kindly forward it along inshAllah it may be of benefit to others.

Author Unknown To Me......

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Salaam
06-08-2006, 11:19 AM
very nice

youngsister
06-09-2006, 11:13 PM
Jakazzalah i loved it :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.