/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Clothes

Muslim Soldier
06-09-2006, 11:26 AM
:sl: to the muslims and greetings to everybody else

What do you think are proper clothes to be worn?

Mods: I have a reason to start this thread.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AvarAllahNoor
06-09-2006, 11:29 AM
One's that cover the body :o)

Muslim Soldier
06-09-2006, 11:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AvarAllahNoor
One's that cover the body :o)
Arent clothes meant to cover the body? Or do you men full covering like the hijab?

AvarAllahNoor
06-09-2006, 11:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
Salam,

Correct, the proper cloths are the ones that cover the Awrah.
That's what the Khalsa (baptized Sikh) wears.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AvarAllahNoor
06-09-2006, 11:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Soldier
Arent clothes meant to cover the body? Or do you men full covering like the hijab?
Depends, don't women wear Burkha? But some wear Hijab? Is it a choice as to which you choose?

Muslim Soldier
06-09-2006, 12:02 PM
Any other views?

ss25
06-13-2006, 07:19 PM
Any other views?
wat exactly do u want to kno in terms of wat the proper clothes are that shud be worn?

Pk_#2
06-13-2006, 08:28 PM
You should wear cloths...full stop.

Any type of clothes...not see through...don't wana see anyones butt through their clothes while i'm walking down the streets...nor do i wana see ya ***** .... cause your wearing a low cut top...feel sorry for the brothers...And i definately don't wana see your flab!

Cookie Monster
06-13-2006, 09:03 PM
clothes should not be tyt or see-through, they should not reveal any parts of the body(awrah) or the shape of your figure, they should not attract attention from the opposite sex...

Muslim Soldier
06-16-2006, 10:56 AM
I was hoping for some answers from non muslims.

lolwatever
11-16-2006, 09:06 AM
i wonder if its ok for sis's to wear those mini skirst with pants sorta thing.... r they considered as proper clothing :?

not that im a sis (stay out zAk :rant:, unless u wanna tell us wat u wear:offended: )

salamz

Malaikah
11-16-2006, 09:24 AM
:sl:

^Thats probably not the best idea since it doesnt cover properly.... pants are tight from the top.. but if the skirt is knee-lenght and the pants arent tight, i dont see the problem... since pants arent tight below the knees

thats just my opinion though...:rollseyes I'm sure there are girls how wouldnt feel comfortable wearing that

lolwatever
11-16-2006, 09:32 AM
^ lol did u misread my post or sumfn.. i wasnt tryin 2 promote it lol... i was questioning whether its even valid...

even those knee length untight pants is kinda fishy to me... i think the best is full skirt or jilbab... allahu alam

salams

Malaikah
11-16-2006, 09:36 AM

I know what you meant, I just gave my opinion. :-\

Umar001
11-16-2006, 02:18 PM
Assalamu aleykum guys,

format_quote Originally Posted by tasmiyah_B
You should wear cloths...full stop.

Any type of clothes...not see through...don't wana see anyones butt through their clothes while i'm walking down the streets...nor do i wana see ya ***** .... cause your wearing a low cut top...feel sorry for the brothers...And i definately don't wana see your flab!
Lol sister you say Any type then say not see through.

format_quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster
clothes should not be tyt or see-through, they should not reveal any parts of the body(awrah) or the shape of your figure, they should not attract attention from the opposite sex...
This is something I dont get, I mean I agree and understand that they should not show the shape,but how are the bigger sisters meanto do that? I mean some sisters are really big and I dont see any way that they can hide their shapes.

Any1 explain that to me plase cos that confuses me.

Snowflake
11-16-2006, 06:06 PM
^Then they need to wear even bigger clothes no?

Pk_#2
11-16-2006, 06:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IsaAbdullah
Assalamu aleykum guys,

Lol sister you say Any type then say not see through.
What part of that didn't make sense :rollseyes

This is something I dont get, I mean I agree and understand that they should not show the shape,but how are the bigger sisters meanto do that? I mean some sisters are really big and I dont see any way that they can hide their shapes.

Any1 explain that to me plase cos that confuses me
LOL :D joka, lower your gaze, then there won't be a problem,

shilly :)

please* :heated:

Umar001
11-17-2006, 12:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
^Then they need to wear even bigger clothes no?
No cos the clothes dont just hang out.

For example a smaller sister, the widest part of her body are her shoulders so the clothes hang down from the shoulders and nothing kinda can be seen

but a bigger sister, it would hang down from the shoulders and cos she is bigger then her figure would stick out

lolwatever
11-17-2006, 12:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by IsaAbdullah
No cos the clothes dont just hang out.

For example a smaller sister, the widest part of her body are her shoulders so the clothes hang down from the shoulders and nothing kinda can be seen

but a bigger sister, it would hang down from the shoulders and cos she is bigger then her figure would stick out
jilbabs tend to do the job... if its ample enough... and women can have their skirts touch the ground unlike men who rnt allowed to have hteir pants touch the ground.

and first and foremost... she just has to do her best and Allah wont burden a soul with what it cant handle... plus if she's what you describe it implies certain things as well which means its not as big of a problem compared to someone else.

and as the sis above said... men do their part too which is lower their gaze.
salams

Muezzin
11-17-2006, 01:02 AM
Aw, nobody wants to dress like this?

:p

syilla
11-17-2006, 01:04 AM

i always tripped when i wear my clothes :D :D ...but i don't mind what other thinks...

i'm so comfortable wearing large clothes...

Hisbul_Aziz
11-17-2006, 01:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
Aw, nobody wants to dress like this?

http://content.answers.com/main/cont...egins_suit.jpg

:p
umm oh yea i wouldnt see why anyone would do that:rollseyes

ITS NOT LIKE I DRESS up like that

lolwatever
11-17-2006, 08:30 AM
muezzin n his corny posts... :skeleton:

Umm Yoosuf
11-20-2006, 02:34 AM
:sl: to the muslims and greetings to everybody else

What do you think are proper clothes to be worn?

Mods: I have a reason to start this thread.
:w:

The proper clothes to wear is/are the clothes that Allah and His Messaenger ordered us to wear.

lolwatever
11-20-2006, 11:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Mu'minah
:w:

The proper clothes to wear is/are the clothes that Allah and His Messaenger ordered us to wear.
so tru :X

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!