/* */

PDA

View Full Version : GCEs and GCSEs

Bittersteel
06-11-2006, 01:10 PM
I heard GCEs(O levels) are harder than GCSEs.Is it true?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Bittersteel
06-11-2006, 01:15 PM
are O levels and GCSEs the same thing?

x Maz x
06-11-2006, 01:16 PM
:S I do GCSE's if that helps lol...Dunno if they harder cause I aint done the other one to judge hehe...Meh find em hard but then that just explains ma intellect Wa'AlaykumAsalaam x

jzcasejz
06-11-2006, 01:37 PM
:sl:

O-levels is the previous name for what we now know as GCSE's :brother:

As for them being harder? I think they were 'cause....I just do :)
It's either GCSE's are gettin' easier (which I think is what's going on) OR that people are gettin' more clever by the day (i'm a perfect example of that :))

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
hassanomar
06-13-2006, 10:55 PM
o levels are the old name for nowadays gcses - my dad did o levels instead of gcses that they now have been replaced by

hafizyunus
06-13-2006, 10:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Emir Aziz
are O levels and GCSEs the same thing?
O levels was an old name for GCSEs.Still known in some countries.My mum still calls them O levels.

Arwa
06-13-2006, 11:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by jzcasejz
:sl:

O-levels is the previous name for what we now know as GCSE's :brother:

As for them being harder? I think they were 'cause....I just do :)
It's either GCSE's are gettin' easier (which I think is what's going on) OR that people are gettin' more clever by the day (i'm a perfect example of that :))
wa alaikum assalam

Yep. GCSE's used to be called O-levels many years ago.

GCSE's are getting easier actually. Lot's of things are being chucked out of the syllabus.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.