07-27-2006, 09:59 AM
salam
I suggest that it is sheikh khayyat.

wasalam

Haji_usmaan
07-27-2006, 11:39 AM
Assalam

Please don't take any offence on this,
Could any1 tell me if Sheikh Shuraim's an Hanbali or which school of thought he follows? Jazakallah Khair

S_87
07-27-2006, 01:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Haji_usmaan
Assalam

Please don't take any offence on this,
Could any1 tell me if Sheikh Shuraim's an Hanbali or which school of thought he follows? Jazakallah Khair
:sl:

lol i couldnt say about him for 100% sure, only 99% though when you look at a persons scholars that tells you a lot!
sheikh sudais i know about only because he practically said so in a khutbah :lol:

that >>>>> below is a common misconception :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
M.B
07-27-2006, 02:43 PM
salaam
No offence but i think sheikh shuraim is shaafi.I think most of the imams in makkah are shaafi.

Haji_usmaan
07-27-2006, 05:08 PM
Assalam,

Thank you for telling me, as long as they follow a madhab, thats good because other people call them Wahabbi's and always say that they are not Wahabbi. Jazakallah Khair

P.S, where's AS gone, I need to talk to him about something.

uheb
07-27-2006, 05:46 PM
shk khayat ledn salaatul isha.shk khayat bin leadn a lot my frnd in umrah will hear him lot den lol. Khutbah 2mz i thnk itl b SST insh...

uheb
07-27-2006, 05:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by najiullah
oh ur sst fan :0
iff sst is leading in makkah and sheikh Mohisn al qasim or sheikh sheikh huzify are not leading in madina on that day ill prefer to record Makkah sst;D
dats GUD

uheb
07-27-2006, 05:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.B
salaam
No offence but i think sheikh shuraim is shaafi.I think most of the imams in makkah are shaafi.

:? I HERd DEY WER HANBALIS. SST DEF SURE HES A HANBALI!!

BlissfullyJaded
07-27-2006, 06:10 PM

It doesn't matter if they are "Wahabbi" or Hanbali. What matters is that they following the Quran and Sunnah as it should be followed.

PM brother Abdullah Saood if you need to ask him something...I'm sure he checks that.

Oh and about Sheikh Shuraim's wife, since it keeps coming up. I don't think its been confirmed, and those are just rumors. Allahu a'lam. :) But I don't think news about his wife should be on a public forum anyways. Most of us would agree that the Haram'ain imaams like to keep their family lives private... :)

uheb
07-27-2006, 06:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Labibah

It doesn't matter if they are "Wahabbi" or Hanbali. What matters is that they following the Quran and Sunnah as it should be followed.

PM brother Abdullah Saood if you need to ask him something...I'm sure he checks that.

Oh and about Sheikh Shuraim's wife, since it keeps coming up. I don't think its been confirmed, and those are just rumors. Allahu a'lam. :) But I don't think news about his wife should be on a public forum anyways. Most of us would agree that the Haram'ain imaams like to keep their family lives private... :)

In order 2 follow d quraan and d sunnat u AVE 2 follow n imam dis imams did der reserch in hadiths wich we r NOT CAPABLE of doin!!!

BlissfullyJaded
07-27-2006, 06:21 PM

Okay sis...I am not going to argue, we'll just go off topic. :)

S_87
07-27-2006, 07:13 PM
Assalam,

Thank you for telling me, as long as they follow a madhab, thats good because other people call them Wahabbi's and always say that they are not Wahabbi. Jazakallah Khair

P.S, where's AS gone, I need to talk to him about something.

i just cant resist:

It has been the habit of the enemies to increase their mischief whenever the Muslims enjoy a new blessing or experience a calamity. They are today waging a malicious media war and spreading false accusations against this country and its call to the pure Islaam. They falsely accuse it of establishing a fifth school, which they call Wahabism. They also accuse it of terrorism among other false accusations.
quoted from sheikh Abdul Rahman Sudais, 29th Rajab 1424
oh and if being pro imam muhammed bin Abdul Wahhab classifies you as such then they all are and even quote him in their khutbahs, sheikh bin humaid i think dedicated a whole khutbah to him and imam muhammed bin saud. so many years ago. (not that long ago i just cant remember when :X )

oh and sis uheb. theres nothing wrong with following a madhab but if u follow blindly then there is a problem and feel free to discuss this with me privately ;)

Sohrab
07-27-2006, 09:00 PM
good idea but its only possible when sheikh shuraim is not leading cant miss Makkah fajar when he is leading

sindhi bit lyk gujerati?
may be few words are same dont know gujerati
My laptop still not fixed:cry: :offended:

I wish someone could take over and record Madina fajr prayers:-[..webcoran mashAllah has been preserving videos of makkah fajr prayers anyway. hats off to him and bro najiullah :thankyou:

webcoran
07-27-2006, 10:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sohrab
My laptop still not fixed:cry: :offended:

I wish someone could take over and record Madina fajr prayers:-[..webcoran mashAllah has been preserving videos of makkah fajr prayers anyway. hats off to him and bro najiullah :thankyou:
Assalamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

I'm sorry to say that but I have to go out of my city next week, so I will not be able to record salat. I should return 4th or 5th August in sha Allah. (So najiullah you will have to work hard..lol). To remplace salat I would put videos with a sheikh which speaks about Islam (the videos are pre-recorded and be automatically put each day on the website in sha Allah).

Wa salamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

*Salma*
07-28-2006, 01:39 AM

Iqamah ON...

Sheikh Budair leading fajr salah in madinah :wub:

Surah Sajdah and Surah Insan

:w:

*Salma*
07-28-2006, 02:41 AM

Recording of Todays Fajr in Madinah

btw who led fajr in makkah?

BlissfullyJaded
07-28-2006, 05:08 AM

Jazakallah khair sis!

Anyways...my computer has been out of order big time..I think its fixed now inshaAllah.

So, could somebody just tell me what time Fajr, Maghrib, and Isha is on? :X :-[

Sohrab
07-28-2006, 07:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by unown

Kudos Unown....Superb job mashAllah. I'm so glad you recorded the Madinah Salaat. Jazakellah khairan.

Arwa
07-28-2006, 09:27 AM

Sheikh Khayyat will be giving the khutbah. :)

aakhirah
07-28-2006, 09:29 AM

... and Shaykh Faarooq al-Hadhraawi will be giving the first athaan, Inshaa-Allaah.

A.

aakhirah
07-28-2006, 09:36 AM

That was a very short gap between the 2 athaans. The 'commentator' didn't even have the time to say who was going to give the 2nd athaan and neither did we get to hear the salaam properly from ash-Shaykh al-KhayyaaT.

A.

Haji_usmaan
07-28-2006, 11:02 AM
Assalam

As any1 watched or listened to the Fajr salah from Madinah this morning?
towards the end of surat al Insan, sheikh salih al budair starts crying and in the background, there's screaming going on, what was that?

aakhirah
07-28-2006, 11:15 AM
Assalam

Has any1 listened to Fajr salah from MAdinah or Watched it this morning, towards the end of surat al Insan, Salah al Budair starts crying and also you can hear screaming in the background, what was that?

Yes, I was thinking of posting about that. It's just a person in the congregation getting a bit too emotional. There were some others crying too, but a bit more 'civilised'!

A.

M.B
07-28-2006, 12:23 PM
salam
I new it i said it from the begginning because sudais did it the other
week.I guess that sheikh salah al talib will be doing it next week inshallah.

wasalam

Arwa
07-28-2006, 12:27 PM
wa alaikum assalam

Insha'Allah. ^

Haha, well the imams can do, and have done, the khutbah twice in a row.. :)

Haji_usmaan
07-28-2006, 04:25 PM
Sheikh Saleh al Budair leading Salatul Maghrib In Madinah

1st Rakat: Surat al Tin
2nd Rakat: Surat al Takasur

Arwa
07-28-2006, 07:44 PM

Who led maghrib and isha in Makkah?

S_87
07-28-2006, 08:13 PM

whoa theres a person not crying but screaming? and he seems far off. ive heard women wailing in duas in makkah but never a man this loud

Arwa
07-28-2006, 08:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani

whoa theres a person not crying but screaming? and he seems far off. ive heard women wailing in duas in makkah but never a man this loud
wa alaikum assalam

Innit. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

uheb
07-28-2006, 09:34 PM

i just cant resist:

quoted from sheikh Abdul Rahman Sudais, 29th Rajab 1424
oh and if being pro imam muhammed bin Abdul Wahhab classifies you as such then they all are and even quote him in their khutbahs, sheikh bin humaid i think dedicated a whole khutbah to him and imam muhammed bin saud. so many years ago. (not that long ago i just cant remember when :X )

oh and sis uheb. theres nothing wrong with following a madhab but if u follow blindly then there is a problem and feel free to discuss this with me privately ;)
wot do u mean folowin BLINDLY u HAVE 2 FOLLOW AN IMAM FROM THE 4 IMAMS!!

webcoran
07-28-2006, 09:45 PM

Assalamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

28th july 2006 Khutba wa Salat al Jumu'a leads by shaykh 'Abdul Muhsin al Qasim.

28th july 2006 Khutba wa Salat al Jumu'a leads by shaykh Usama Khayyat.

Arwa
07-28-2006, 10:34 PM
wa alaikum assalam

OMG! Sheikh Abdul Muhsin Qasim gave the khutbah??? yaaaay :wub:

Saudi TV 2 was not working for me. :'(

Jazakallah khayr webcoran!!

Hey uheb.. I think it would be better to discuss it with amani in private.. :p Don't wana get warned for going off topic do we? :giggling:

*Salma*
07-29-2006, 01:41 AM

Iqamah ON...

Sheikh Budair leading fajr in madinah

*Salma*
07-29-2006, 01:53 AM

Sheikh Sudais leading fajr in makkah

Surah Waqi'ah

*Salma*
07-29-2006, 02:06 AM

S_87
07-29-2006, 05:49 PM

arwa dunno bout yesterday but sheikh sudais is leading isha today :D

uheb, ive replied to you privately ;)

Arwa
07-29-2006, 06:28 PM
wa alaikum assalam

Hehe, it was probably Sheikh Sudais then. :D

webcoran
07-29-2006, 08:23 PM

29th july 2006 salat al Maghreb at Madina leads by shaykh Budayr

29th july 2006 salat al 'Isha at Makkah leads by shaykh Sudais

(it was my last recording until end next week in sha Allah)

M.B
07-30-2006, 09:41 AM
Salam
I wonder were sheikh juhany and sheikh salah budair stayed would anyone have an answer.
I wish new imams would come this year like thubayti and muhsin al qasim or even mohammed ayyoub.
Most properly it would be sheikh shudais and shuraim sheikh salah might come in this year i think.

wasalam

Khaldun
07-30-2006, 09:54 AM

I would think this year it would only be shuraim and sudais.

Haji_usmaan
07-30-2006, 12:01 PM
Assalam

Where SS and SST gone?
Haram is starting to get out of tune without them, u agree?

Arwa
07-30-2006, 01:04 PM
wa alaikum assalam

^ No. Disagree.

Where's mizan_aliashraf? Anyway, as we know, masha'Allah he has contact with Sheikh Juhany. :D And he said that Sheikh Salih aal Talib might be leading taraweeh this year too.. so yeah, insha'Allah!! :)

And where's jkz? was it? something like that anyway with 'case' in the middle. :confused: He'd be glad to know Sheikh Muhsin Qasim gave the khutbah! :)

Jazakallah khayr webcoran. :)

Also, you know in the khutbah from Madinah, the iqaamah for the salaah, is it a new mu'adhin? First time I've heard him. :?

M.B
07-30-2006, 01:41 PM
Sister Arwa did u say that sheikh salah al talib might lead this year inshallah.
What about sheikh shuraim and sudais and no imams from madinah this year :cry: uhhh :grumbling

Arwa
07-30-2006, 02:07 PM
wa alaikum assalam

Lol, not on his own ofcourse.. with Sheikh Sudais and Sheikh Shuraim. Just like in 2003.
You know, I would love for Sheikh Muhsin Qasim to lead taraweeh in Makkah. :wub:

Oh, and its Salih with an 'i' . :p

Haji_usmaan
07-30-2006, 02:14 PM
Asalam

I hope that in this year's Taraweeh Salah, it's just the 3 oringinal Imams
SS,SAS and SST, do u agree on that

M.B
07-30-2006, 03:48 PM
No i disagree because i wish it would be as natural sheikh sudais and sheikh shuraim or maybe two imams from madinah.

THIS IS HOW IT WILL BE INSHALLAH:

SHEIKH SHURAIM
MOHAMED AYYOUB

SHEIKH SUDAIS
SHEIKH MOHSIN AL QASIM

صلاة القيام يثابكم اللّھ

taraweeh 06

:W:

Arwa
07-30-2006, 04:32 PM
wa alaikum assalam

Sheikh Khayyat led maghrib.

afriend
07-30-2006, 04:47 PM
Sheikh Saleh al Budair leading Salatul Maghrib In Madinah

1st Rakat: Surat al Tin
2nd Rakat: Surat al Takasur
OHHHH MYYYY ALLAH!!!!!!!!!!!

IS he back???? Alhamdulillah :)

What about sheikh Shuraim? anybody kno if he lead any salaahs?

Arwa
07-30-2006, 05:09 PM
He has not been leading fajr, maghrib or isha in Masjid al Haram..

Haji_usmaan
07-30-2006, 05:10 PM
Assalam

No, SS hasn't lead any salah's since the 7th July Jumah, after that, nothing.
But recently, SS been in Pakistan, so he should be back Insallah.

Arwa
07-30-2006, 05:44 PM

Sheikh Sudais is leading isha..

*Salma*
07-31-2006, 01:43 AM

Iqamah ON...

Sheikh Budair leading Fajr in madinah

afriend
07-31-2006, 01:46 AM
Somebody give me the link qwik!!!!!!

PLEASEEEE!!!!!

*Salma*
07-31-2006, 01:51 AM

http://www.saudiradio.net/radio-ch2.php?id=3

*Salma*
07-31-2006, 01:52 AM

Sheikh Sudais leading fajr in makkah

afriend
07-31-2006, 01:53 AM
Oh my Allah!!!

This sounds soooo.....SUBHANALLAH!!!

Although I only caught last takbeer and salaam......That was awesome :'(

I haven't heard Sheikh Budayr (HA) lead in such a long time :'(

Jazakallah khair sister :)

*Salma*
07-31-2006, 01:58 AM

afriend
07-31-2006, 02:01 AM
YAAAY!! Jazakallah again for the recording sister :):):)

AabiruSabeel
07-31-2006, 03:01 PM
ورحمة الله وبركاته :sl:

This is my first post here. I was and still am a great fan of Shaikh Shuraim. Used to follow this type of discussion at as-sahwah and then at gawaher before being directed here by a member here, long ago.

I had created a site on Shaikh Shuraim حفظه الله www.ShaikhShuraim.tk
I used to record prayers myself when I was free and now since 2 years, I haven't been able to record anything. I am now completely dependant on contributions by Shaikh Shuraim's fans for the site.
I... er... feel ashamed asking, but... there seems no other option for me...
this is a request for all the members here, whoever is willing to contribute for the site, please send a copy of any Prayer lead by Shaikh Shuraim to webmaster@ShaikhShuraim.tk as attachment whenever you happen to record a Prayer lead by him.

I would also like to ask for permission for using previous records uploaded here by various members on my site...

Can anyone please inform me how to create signatures for posts?

Jazakumallahu Khairan fid-dunya wal Aakhirah
ورحمة الله وبركاته :w:

------------------------------------------------------
كن في الدنيا كأنك غريب أو عابر سبيل
Stay/Live in this world as if you are stranger or a wayfarer

S_87
07-31-2006, 03:05 PM

welcome bro ive been on your site quite a few times and used to wonder how youd got the maghrib prayers :lol:

to get a sig click on user cp on top left and on left it says edit signature or something. :)

M.B
07-31-2006, 03:31 PM
salam.
brother strangeronearth i have been so many times on ur website.
Like amani said i wonder to how u got the recordings for salat ul maghrib?.

www.sohari.com

this is not for salat this is for to listen to haramain imams or taraweeh madinah and makkah.

wasalam

Far7an
07-31-2006, 04:24 PM

Allahu akbar! How much I missed his recitations! Jazaakallahu khayran! Please continue to upload budayr's live recitations.

Haji_usmaan
07-31-2006, 05:16 PM
Assalam

Welcom bro stranger on earth, I've been on ur site a few times, subhanallah you've done good job. May Allah gve u the toufiq and Ilm to still recors the salah's.

AabiruSabeel
07-31-2006, 06:54 PM

Shaikh Shuraim used to lead Maghrib Prayers those days. I used to record through the radio on MW channel, as I used to live in Saudia (but now studying in India). It may not be available in UK.

I had different id on gawaher. I think it was ServantofAllah8 or 14... I don't remember correctly.

uheb
07-31-2006, 09:31 PM
hu led salaatul maghrib n isha 2day??

Arwa
08-01-2006, 12:19 AM
wa alaikum assalam

Welcome to the forum, and this thread! :)

Sheikh Khayyat led maghrib and I don't know who led isha.

*Salma*
08-01-2006, 02:37 AM

(Sheikh Budair)

BlissfullyJaded
08-01-2006, 08:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
Jazakillahu Khair for the recordings...

the one u posted yest was for Fajr of 30th JUL.
n none was posted on 30.

so...... yest's Fajr wasnt recorded ? :?
So was it for the 30th or not? :?

It was posted for the 31st, not the 30th. :) The dating on the file is incorrect.

Sohrab
08-01-2006, 09:02 AM
MashAllah Great Recitation of Sura Ambiya by Shaikh Budair today (thanks to Unown's Recording). Strange voices in the background again, not sure what they are?
Who led fajr at Makkah?

aakhirah
08-01-2006, 10:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sohrab
MashAllah Great Recitation of Sura Ambiya by Shaikh Budair today (thanks to Unown's Recording). Strange voices in the background again, not sure what they are?

Seems to be the same person (and people) that were crying the other day. SubHaanAllaah, some people sure are emotional!

I sure do hope, Insha-Allah, that ash-Shaykh al-Budayr's still leading next week... I wouldn't mind a few tears myself first thing in the morning!

A.

Haji_usmaan
08-01-2006, 10:36 AM
Assalam.

What do the Imams do after the Salah?

aakhirah
08-01-2006, 10:48 AM
Assalam.

What do the Imams do after the Salah?

Turn around, whilst seated, and recite the sunnah Zikr (tasbeeH). More often than not they are called to lead salaatul-Janaazah soon after the salaah (al-maktoobah) ends. Sometimes, they conduct duroos (study circles/bayaans). Otherwise, depending on whether they are available, they might go to their private areas within the Haraam. Also, they have their duties to carry out so may just leave the Haraam altogether.

wAllaahu a'lam.

A.

M.B
08-01-2006, 12:40 PM
Most of the time they just pray the jannazah then they get off and there are alot of people following them from every salah.

Haji_usmaan
08-01-2006, 02:39 PM
Jazakallah Khair

When I was in Hajj, they dont pray the janazah at the same spot as they do for the salah, where do they pray it? I think it's by the tarweeh spot, u agree?

M.B
08-01-2006, 03:09 PM
I agree i watch the salah when it was in hajj and they were praying in that spot.Nobody is allowed to go in they only use it in ramadhan and hajj or else its closed.When i went there it was fixid and nobody goes in there.

Haji_usmaan
08-01-2006, 04:59 PM
Assalam

Big up 4 the speaker of Haq

Dr Sheikh abdul Rahman al Hudaifee

read this historic Khutbah

http://www.islamworld.net/historic_khutbah.htm

or listen to it in Arabic

Audio (Arabic - 30mins)

*Salma*
08-01-2006, 06:38 PM
So was it for the 30th or not? :?

It was posted for the 31st, not the 30th. :) The dating on the file is incorrect.

Yeah your right the dating on the file is incorrect, i didnt get to record on the 30th

S_87
08-01-2006, 08:01 PM

check this out!

mufti rejects call to end taraweeh prayers in grand masjid

id be totally :cry: if it stopped!!

lamboodi
08-01-2006, 09:38 PM
salamz.

crazy kuwaiti idea

Arwa
08-01-2006, 11:46 PM
wa alaikum assalam

omg, what a dumb thing to say.

[S]Honestly, people these days.[/S]

*Salma*
08-02-2006, 01:43 AM

Iqamah ON...

Surah Al-Haaqqah

*Salma*
08-02-2006, 02:03 AM

Sohrab
08-02-2006, 02:05 AM
Recording of Makkah Fajr 2nd Aug 2006:brother: :sister:

Shaikh Sudais: Sura Hood end

Sorry for the annoying pauses in the file.

Najiullah
08-02-2006, 11:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by webcoran
Assalamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

I'm sorry to say that but I have to go out of my city next week, so I will not be able to record salat. I should return 4th or 5th August in sha Allah. (So najiullah you will have to work hard..lol). To remplace salat I would put videos with a sheikh which speaks about Islam (the videos are pre-recorded and be automatically put each day on the website in sha Allah).

Wa salamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu
bro thats bad i was counting on u :heated: i went to San Francisco on thursady just came back.
sorry for the recodings will record from today inhsaAllah

Najiullah
08-02-2006, 01:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Arwa
You know, I would love for Sheikh Muhsin Qasim to lead taraweeh in Makkah. :wub:

:p
JAzakALlah sis inshaAllah sheikh Shuraim and Sheikh qasim will lead this years taraweeh.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
08-02-2006, 02:16 PM

check this out!

mufti rejects call to end taraweeh prayers in grand masjid

id be totally :cry: if it stopped!!

Alhamdullilah. That would have been too :cry: . Crazy people.....:anger:

M.B
08-02-2006, 02:19 PM
JAzakALlah sis inshaAllah sheikh Shuraim and Sheikh qasim will lead this years taraweeh.

Inshallah thats what i was hoping for inshallah mohsin al qasim and shuraim will lead in haram and sheikh sudais and sheikh mohammed ayyoub.

M.B
08-02-2006, 02:21 PM

Inshallah thats what i was hoping for inshallah mohsin al qasim and shuraim will lead in haram and sheikh sudais and sheikh mohammed ayyoub.

OHHHH i did'nt mention that sudais and mohammed ayyoub in masjid haram aswell inshallah.

Najiullah
08-02-2006, 02:26 PM
OHHHH i did'nt mention that sudais and mohammed ayyoub in masjid haram aswell inshallah.
InshaALlah bro :)

Ibn Abi Ahmed
08-02-2006, 02:48 PM

Can you beleive this was Shaykh Shuraim :shade::

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...225E922107E114

(very small file)

Arwa
08-02-2006, 02:51 PM
wa alaikum assalam

Can we stick in Sheikh Salih aal Talib somewhere. :rolleyes:

Hey wak, when's the competition??

amirah_87
08-02-2006, 02:51 PM
ass salaamu alaykum,

Really :ooh:

nooo.........are you sure!! , how many years ago was that :giggling:

Arwa
08-02-2006, 02:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ähmed

(very small file)

wa alaikum assalam

That is SO cool. :coolious:

Jazakallah khayr Ahmed! Nice to see you post in here after god knows how long! :)

Najiullah
08-02-2006, 03:27 PM

(very small file)

jazakALlah brother Great work thank you very much brother:)
but its not a small file its a shortcut of 56 bytes
(http://sohari.com:80/nawader_t/mekka...fater_1412.ram)
u cant play it offilne

i have few old cds of sheikh shuraim recitations ( full quran ) i think i have this also
let me check

Ibn Abi Ahmed
08-02-2006, 03:30 PM
jazakALlah brother Great work thank you very much brother:)
but its not a small file its a shortcut of 56 bytes
(http://sohari.com:80/nawader_t/mekka...fater_1412.ram)
u cant play it offilne

i have few old cds of sheikh shuraim recitations ( full quran ) i think i have this also
let me check

Jazakallah khair.

I love his voice and speed and style in this one. Do you have more of these kinds of recitations? The funny thing is, older recitations of him have a deeper voice. But in this on he sounds so young! His voice is awesome Mashallah!. If you have more please post bro :D

Jazakallah khayr Ahmed!
Barakallah Feekum :)

Najiullah
08-02-2006, 03:55 PM

Jazakallah khair.
I love his voice and speed and style in this one. Do you have more of these kinds of recitations? The funny thing is, older recitations of him have a deeper voice. But in this on he sounds so young! His voice is awesome Mashallah!. If you have more please post bro :D
Barakallah Feekum :)

yes i have more i will post all today inhsaAllah

dua by Sheikh Shuraim

Najiullah
08-02-2006, 04:22 PM
i have Maghrib Recodings Makkah And Madinah ( video) bro webcoran u can upoad them if u want

Arwa
08-02-2006, 04:24 PM
Saudi networks aren't working on my laptop. :(

Haji_usmaan
08-02-2006, 04:29 PM
Assalam

Sheikh Saleh al Budair 4 Maghrib Salah
1st Rakat: Surat al Zilzalah
2nd Rakat: Surat al Qariah

Najiullah
08-02-2006, 04:30 PM
Maghrib Recodings Makkah And Madinah 2nd Aug

Haji_usmaan
08-02-2006, 04:30 PM
Assalam

Subhanallah, SS sounds so young,
I have the exact voice as shuraim had at this time that y i read and learn the Quran in his Tilawat

Najiullah
08-02-2006, 05:02 PM
Assalam

Subhanallah, SS sounds so young,
I have the exact voice as shuraim had at this time that y i read and learn the Quran in his Tilawat
record ur voice and send me :)

Najiullah
08-02-2006, 05:05 PM
Al Haaqqaa - Sheikh Saud Ash Shuraim

Najiullah
08-02-2006, 05:40 PM
Sheikh Sudais leading Isha in Makkah

Isha Recording

Al-Hanbali
08-03-2006, 01:26 AM
:salamext:

This recording was of Sheikh Abdur-Rahman-as-Sudais leading salaat when he came to visit my madrassah in 2001 or 2002 (cant remember which year exactly). Mashallah he read soooo beautiful.

Sheikh-Sudais-Al-khair

[PIE]If anyone wants the recording PM me:)[/PIE]

Here some pictures of him leading

:wasalamex

Najiullah
08-03-2006, 01:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Taymullah

This recording was of Sheikh Abdur-Rahman-as-Sudais leading salaat when he came to visit my madrassah in 2001 or 2002 (cant remember which year exactly). Mashallah he read soooo beautiful.
jazakAllah bro thanks for the recording and pics

*Salma*
08-03-2006, 01:45 AM

Iqamah ON...

Al-Hanbali
08-03-2006, 01:53 AM

Sheikh Salih Humaid leadin Salaat-ul-Fajr at Makkah

1st Rakah: Surah Muddathir

*Salma*
08-03-2006, 02:09 AM

M.B
08-03-2006, 09:46 AM
Can anyone tell me what has happened to this website www.islam-fr.com there's no more recordings i want it because i am not in england right Now i am in sweden for holiday.And in england i can watch anything because i have got satellite and i have got all the arabic channels i will becoming back on wednesday.

Haji_usmaan
08-03-2006, 10:45 AM
Assalam

Webcoran is on Holiday 4 a week, Insallah nxt week, He will start recording soon

Najiullah
08-03-2006, 10:47 AM
Can anyone tell me what has happened to this website www.islam-fr.com there's no more recordings i want it because i am not in england right Now i am in sweden for holiday.And in england i can watch anything because i have got satellite and i have got all the arabic channels i will becoming back on wednesday.
http://www.islamicboard.com/general-...tml#post422933

Haji_usmaan
08-03-2006, 10:57 AM
does the friday khutbah has to be in arabic or u can do it in english?

Far7an
08-03-2006, 12:06 PM

Alhamdulillah, finally up to date with the recordings (I think). He recites a longer of portion of the qur'an in Fajr salah, when he used to lead maghrib, it used to be very short surah. Jazaakallah khayr to the member who atttached the recitations!

And btw Ahmed, nice clip of shuraym :thumbs_up mashaa'Allah.

Najiullah
08-03-2006, 02:27 PM
Old Recitation Sheikh Saod Ash Shuraim
Az Zukhruf

Najiullah
08-03-2006, 04:20 PM
Recording of Makkah and Madinah Maghrib 3rd Aug 2006

Arwa
08-03-2006, 05:40 PM

Sheikh Sudais leading isha..

afriend
08-03-2006, 08:13 PM
YAAY!! Sheikh Najiullah is back ;) :p!!

Any news on Sheikh Shuraim(HA)?

Najiullah
08-03-2006, 09:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
YAAY!! Sheikh Najiullah is back ;) :p!!

Any news on Sheikh Shuraim(HA)?
yeah i m back thanks bro

nope no news on Sheikh Shuraim :'(

afriend
08-03-2006, 09:09 PM
yeah i m back thanks bro

nope no news on Sheikh Shuraim :'(
Subhanallah...It's been soo long....

Don't despair bro....Alhamdulillahi 'alaa kulli hal.....

Inshallah, when he gets back, he'll come back with a blast INSHALLAH!!

Al-Hanbali
08-03-2006, 10:14 PM

here is another picture of Sheikh Sudais

Najiullah
08-04-2006, 01:10 AM
Subhanallah...It's been soo long....

Don't despair bro....Alhamdulillahi 'alaa kulli hal.....

Inshallah, when he gets back, he'll come back with a blast INSHALLAH!!
InshaAllah he will :statisfie:)

*Salma*
08-04-2006, 01:47 AM

Surah Sajdah and Surah Insan

*Salma*
08-04-2006, 02:14 AM

Najiullah
08-04-2006, 02:22 AM

jazakAllah for the recording :)

aakhirah
08-04-2006, 09:36 AM

Ash-Shaykh as-Sudays to give the khutbah and lead salaat al-Jumu'ah.

That wasn't expected at all...

A.

S_87
08-04-2006, 09:36 AM

the khutbah today will be by sheikh sudais :D

aakhirah
08-04-2006, 09:43 AM

He's continuing from the khutbah he gave a fortnight ago! "This is Zionist terrorism..."

A.

aakhirah
08-04-2006, 09:47 AM

Ash-shaykh as-Sudays just called for an immediate ceasefire from Masjid al-Haraam fish-shahr al-Haraam.

A.

afriend2
08-04-2006, 09:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Taymullah

here is another picture of Sheikh Sudais

salaam,

is that Imaam Qasim next to him??

wassalam :peace:

webcoran
08-04-2006, 09:57 AM
Who lead fajr in masjid haram*????

Assalamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

(the recordings will begin again from today in sha Allah)

4 august 2006 Salat al fajr at Makkah leads by shaykh Salih ibn Humaid

Wa salamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

aakhirah
08-04-2006, 10:06 AM

As-shaykh as-Sudays leading salaat al-Jumu'ah, reciting the last 3 aayaa of soorah al-Baqarah.

A.

M.B
08-04-2006, 10:07 AM
Did anyone record the jummah from madinah and makkah.

Haji_usmaan
08-04-2006, 10:41 AM
Assalam

Bro Aakhirah, I wish u all the best 4 ur umrah and ur family and Insallah, you'll meet the Imams

aakhirah
08-04-2006, 10:50 AM
Assalam

Bro Aakhirah, I wish u all the best 4 ur umrah and ur family and Insallah, you'll meet the Imams
:sl: bro

JazaakumAllaah khayr for the du'aa and to those who prayed for me in private (via the reps system!). May Allaah also gave you all the tawfeeq to visit His house again and again!

And, yes, I intend to meet the Imaams, especially ash-shaykh ash-Shuraym. Hopefully, he will lead salaat al-Jumu'ah two weeks from now. Or the week after, Insha-Allah... just so I don't miss him.

Please pray for me and that my 'umrah is accepted by Allaah 'Azza wa Jall, and please pray for our oppressed Muslim brothers and sisters the world over.

A.

aakhirah
08-04-2006, 11:43 AM

A few points that ash-shaykh ash-Sudays made in his khutbah today (which I didn't get time to put down then, in my own words):

• Muslims everywhere should stand shoulder-to-shoulder ("as one row") against the enemies, and provide whatever means of help we can to achieve this: "Wa a'iddoo lahum mastaTa'tum min quwwah...";
  • We should not despair and lose hope in the Mercy of Allaah and His Help: "Wa laa tahinoo wa laa taHzanoo wa antumul-a'lawna in kuntum mu-mineen";
  • Al-'Izzah (respect) is for Allah, His Rasool and the Believers ("Fa lillaahil-'izzatu wa lirasoolihee wa lil-mu-mineen...");
  • We must dedicate part of our night in the worship of Allah 'Azza wa Jall and to implore Him via our du'as.

A.

Arwa
08-04-2006, 12:29 PM
wa alaikum assalam

Masha'Allah, great khutbah. :cry:

Taqabbal Allah minka aakhira (and minkum if you're going with family or whoever. lol )Please remember us in your du'as. :)

Arwa
08-04-2006, 04:41 PM
wa alaikum assalam

No idea.. i missed myself. :(

Haji_usmaan
08-04-2006, 05:09 PM
Assalam

Bro aakhirah,

If we all write a letter to the imams, would u gve it to them?

Najiullah
08-04-2006, 05:45 PM
Sas leading isha in makkah

sheikh khyaat came for maghrib in makkah

M.B
08-04-2006, 07:10 PM
Assalam

Bro aakhirah,

If we all write a letter to the imams, would u gve it to them?

I just want to say one thing they wont take the letter the guard will say no because it my say anything on it they wont take it when i was there
so many people wanted to give letters but the guard said no and sometimes
they won't say anything.

afriend
08-04-2006, 07:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nazia
salaam,

is that Imaam Qasim next to him??

wassalam :peace:
Yeap...he's the principal of al khair school....and it was wen he visited that place :mmokay: if only they wud allow sheikh Sa'ood Shuraim(HA) to come to Al risaalah :wub:

Al-Hanbali
08-04-2006, 07:29 PM
Salaam

i was wondering if anyone has ever seen this site before. Im not sure but it might have been posted on here before but anyway here it is;

http://www.shuraim.net/

afriend
08-04-2006, 07:31 PM
yup...it's in my favourites :p....

Jazakallah for postin the link bro :)

Najiullah
08-04-2006, 07:56 PM
Yeap...he's the principal of al khair school....and it was wen he visited that place :mmokay: if only they wud allow sheikh Sa'ood Shuraim(HA) to come to Al risaalah :wub:
u dont mean sheikh mohsin al qasim right ????:D

afriend
08-04-2006, 07:57 PM
LOL, nah i don't thnk so!

webcoran
08-04-2006, 09:02 PM

4 august 2006 khutba wa salat al Jumu'a at Madina leads by shaykh Salah al Budayr

4 august 2006 khutba wa salat al Jumu'a at Makkah leads by shaykh 'Abdul Rahman Sudais

4 august 2006 salat al Maghreb at Madina leads by shaykh Husayn al Shaykh

4 august 2006 salat al 'Isha at Makkah leads by shaykh 'Abdul Rahman Sudais

uheb
08-04-2006, 09:12 PM
i thnk 2dys khutbah by shk sudys was emotinal n d shks salaat was very emotinal 2 i thnk made me cry 4 def!!

Najiullah
08-04-2006, 11:51 PM

jazakAllah for the links bro webcoran

afriend
08-05-2006, 01:34 AM
Azaan in Makkah (thanx 2 Bro Najiullah ;))

Najiullah
08-05-2006, 01:36 AM
Azaan in Makkah (thanx 2 Bro Najiullah ;))
why thanx me lol

afriend
08-05-2006, 01:37 AM
why thanx me lol
You supplied the link....and hence I was able to report here :p

Najiullah
08-05-2006, 01:39 AM
who is recording madinah fajar ????

i didnt record madinah fajar because i thought sis unkown will record it :)
anywaz will record tommorow inshaAllah

Najiullah
08-05-2006, 02:31 AM
recording of makkah fajar

Haji_usmaan
08-05-2006, 11:21 AM
Assalam

Read this!

Makkah Imam Blasts Zionist Terror in Lebanon
P.K. Abdul Ghafour, Arab News

Sheikh Abdul Rahman Al-Sudais

MAKKAH, 5 August 2006 — Sheikh Abdul Rahman Al-Sudais, imam of the Grand Mosque in Makkah, yesterday described the current Israeli military campaign against Lebanon as “Zionist terrorism” and urged that the perpetrators behind the aggression must be tried for committing war crimes.

“Those who condemn violence and fight terrorism must see how the children and orphans in a refugee camp were obliterated and listen to the cries of widows and mourners there,” the imam said, in reference to the Israeli bombing of the Lebanese village of Qana killing mostly women and children.

“We call from the platform of the Grand Mosque in Makkah to stop this war immediately,” Sheikh Sudais said while delivering his Friday sermon.

He said the current campaign of the Jewish state against Lebanon and Palestine had unmasked those who have been supporting the enemy and misleading the world opinion by raising the slogans of humaneness, peace and democracy.

Sudais said the new world order failed to stop Israeli barbarism and despotism. “We should know that these killings and aggression are directed against every Muslim,” he said.

The imam also spoke about the irony of calling the heinous Israeli aggression and massacres as legitimate acts of self-defense and condemning the resistance of the oppressed as acts of terrorism.

He said this policy of double standard would not help bring about peace and security in the Middle East and it would only trigger hatred and hostility among nations. He said the barbaric bombardments, killings and destruction in Lebanon would remain in people’s memory forever.

In his speech, Sheikh Sudais called upon the whole world to stand up against the Israeli aggression and tyranny. He also commended Saudi Arabia’s firm stand in support of the Lebanese and Palestinian people reeling under the Israeli aggression.

In Madinah, Sheikh Salah Al-Bedair, imam of the Prophet’s Mosque, emphasized that Islam and Muslims will remain strong despite the attacks of enemies. He called upon Muslims worldwide to stand united in the face of aggression and tragedies.

“Islamic communities — despite their differences of ethnicity, color and nationality — are like one edifice and one body. They become happy for the happiness of other people among them and are hurt by the pains of people among them. They are united by one religion, one book and one Prophet,” Bedair said delivering his Friday sermon.

Meanwhile, Saudi businessmen are thinking of hiring an international law firm to file a lawsuit against Israel in the United Nations or at the World Trade Organization seeking compensation for losses to their investment in Lebanon because of the Jewish state’s aggression, Al-Watan reported yesterday.

Saudi investments in Lebanon are estimated at more than $14 billion, $10 billion of which is real estate holdings, according to the Riyadh Chamber of Commerce and Industry.

Saudi businessmen own real estate in the country in addition to ventures in tourism, industrial and services. Fahd Al-Hammadi, a member of the Saudi-Lebanese Committee, said the committee would review their losses in Lebanon with the help of the Beirut government.

Al-Hammadi said the rebuilding of Lebanon after the war would take more than five years.

Nasser Al-Mutawa, a member of the Riyadh chamber, said that a group of Saudi businessmen who have investments in Lebanon was seeking to appoint an international law firm to take up their case to win damages from Israel.

Abdullah Nasser Al-Khamees, a Saudi investor in Lebanon, said that the Lebanese market had been very attractive for Saudi investors. He said that he bought real estate in Lebanon after the Taif Accord signed in 1989. He said that the value of the land he bought had increased by five times his original investment.

“The real estate market in Lebanon will rebound because Lebanon has always overcome problems it faced,” said Al-Khamees. “Many Saudi businessmen will return to the Lebanese market as soon as the war ends.”

Najiullah
08-05-2006, 01:00 PM
^Thnx for the recording.

Has he got a cold ? :eek:
his voice seems sooo strong ?

or was tht effect was added at ur side ?
nope i dont add effects :)
maybe he has cold
iqram said sounds like ss today

webcoran
08-05-2006, 02:04 PM
who is recording madinah fajar ????

i didnt record madinah fajar because i thought sis unkown will record it :)
anywaz will record tommorow inshaAllah
Assalamu 'alaykum

mp3 of today Madina fajr salat leads by shaykh Budayr

video of today Makkah fajr salat leads by shaykh Humaid

Wa salamu 'alaykum

Najiullah
08-05-2006, 02:10 PM
jazakAllah bro thanks for madinah recording :)

and thanx again in advance for tommorow's madinah recording inshaAllah

afriend
08-05-2006, 04:23 PM
Assalam

Read this!

Makkah Imam Blasts Zionist Terror in Lebanon
P.K. Abdul Ghafour, Arab News

Sheikh Abdul Rahman Al-Sudais

MAKKAH, 5 August 2006 — Sheikh Abdul Rahman Al-Sudais, imam of the Grand Mosque in Makkah, yesterday described the current Israeli military campaign against Lebanon as “Zionist terrorism” and urged that the perpetrators behind the aggression must be tried for committing war crimes...........
Subhanallah!!!!!!!!!

Let's just hope taghut saudi officials don't do anything they'll regret in the hereafter to this sheikhaan....:

Najiullah
08-05-2006, 04:30 PM
Recordings Of Maghrib Makkah and Madinah

Najiullah
08-05-2006, 04:32 PM

Sheikh Hussain bin Abdul Aziz Ale SHeikh leading Maghrib in madinah
oh i thought thats Salaah Al-Budair

i need to hear them more

Najiullah
08-05-2006, 07:22 PM
Recording of Isha ( i missed 1st rakah wait for bro webcoran to upload isha)

where is sheikh shuraim :'( i am missing his recitations

webcoran
08-05-2006, 07:25 PM

Sorry but i don't have recording of 'isha

(I was sleeping...lol)

Najiullah
08-05-2006, 07:37 PM

Sorry but i don't have recording of 'isha

(I was sleeping...lol)
u want sec rakah video :)

webcoran
08-05-2006, 07:52 PM

Yes if you have

Najiullah
08-05-2006, 08:03 PM

Yes if you have

ok i am sending u , but do u want 2nd rakah only or 3rd and 4th rakah too

webcoran
08-05-2006, 08:14 PM
2,3 and 4th please.

Jazakallah khayr

Najiullah
08-05-2006, 08:38 PM
2,3 and 4th please.

Jazakallah khayr

todays isha video
http://rapidshare.de/files/28318333/5th_aug.wmv.html

AabiruSabeel
08-05-2006, 08:40 PM

I don't know if you people already know this
At Masjid An-Nabawi, there is Maktaba Sautiyah (Audio Library), where they give free recordings of Qur'an, Khutab, lectures, etc...

Its at gate no. 17H (men's section), which is located at the back side (south side) of the Masjid. All you have to do is to take blank CDs (or cassettes) with you and select which recordings you want from lists that they have. They usually return on the next day.

They have Qur'an recitions by almost all of the Imams of Haramain, plus other Qurra', and Video recordings of Juz 'Amm with Dua etc...
You can check www.mktaba.org but this site does not provide you with the complete list...

afriend
08-05-2006, 08:41 PM
Recording of Isha ( i missed 1st rakah wait for bro webcoran to upload isha)

where is sheikh shuraim :'( i am missing his recitations
I'm really feeling sad cos of something I found out earlier...And I would forget all about it f I knew that Sheikh Shuraim(HA) would lead this next fajr coming up.....:cry:

AabiruSabeel
08-05-2006, 09:03 PM

Can I use Shaikh Shuraim's recordings attached by brothers najiullah, Sohrab and others on www.ShaikhShuraim.tk ?

Najiullah
08-05-2006, 09:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by StrangerOnEarth

Can I use Shaikh Shuraim's recordings attached by brothers najiullah, Sohrab and others on www.ShaikhShuraim.tk ?

sure bro go ahead :)

afriend
08-05-2006, 09:58 PM
Tabarakallah another site for sheikh shuraim (HA)...The opening recitation is...*sniff* beautiful :'(

webcoran
08-05-2006, 10:35 PM

today salat al 'isha leads by shaykh Sudais at Makkah - 2nd rak'at only (thanks to the brother najiullah)

LessThanZero
08-06-2006, 01:08 AM
I'm really feeling sad cos of something I found out earlier...And I would forget all about it f I knew that Sheikh Shuraim(HA) would lead this next fajr coming up.....:cry:
sheik Shuraim is not imam of makkah haram anymore he got transfer to Prince Abdullah Mosque Riyadh last month he is leading salaah there everyday

webcoran
08-06-2006, 01:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by LessThanZero
sheik Shuraim is not imam of makkah haram anymore he got transfer to Prince Abdullah Mosque Riyadh last month he is leading salaah there everyday

Where did you have this information ?

Najiullah
08-06-2006, 02:07 AM
no wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyy
who told you ??????????????? thats not possible :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

i will confrim it today

Najiullah
08-06-2006, 02:11 AM
Recording of Makkah and Madinah fajar

Najiullah
08-06-2006, 02:33 AM
Prince Abdullah Mosque or KingAbdullah
plz tell me bro who told u this
this cant be ture:grumbling

if thats ture i wont record again :'(

Al-Hanbali
08-06-2006, 02:39 AM
WOW. Thats a suprise and a half. Sheikh Shuraim not Imam of Masjid-ul-Haram no more. Can this really be true? That is really shocking.

I think the brother needs to tell us where he got the info from because I just cant beleive that. but then again Sheikh has not been leading in the Masjid for ages now.

Allahu A'lam

BlissfullyJaded
08-06-2006, 02:58 AM

Well, his location is in Makkah, so I presume that is how he knows? Brother if you could give us more information, that would be good. :) Would you by any chance know why this has happened? :cry::offended:

I hope this is just unconfirmed and rumors like the Sheikh Budayr case.

M.B
08-06-2006, 09:01 AM
Come down people when i went for umrah this man told me that the imams get 'ijazah'it means holiday ' ofcourse every imam surely get holiday so
inshallah shiekh shuraim will come back 'AMEEN'

M.B
08-06-2006, 09:05 AM
:sl: Bye the way were did u get this from can u tell us ur in makkah write
can u show us were u got this news from.

Do u now who will be leading this taraweeh in makkah inshallah do u
now????

AabiruSabeel
08-06-2006, 09:33 AM

Its at gate no. 17H (men's section), which is located at the back side (south side) of the Masjid.
Its actually North side of Haram (Masjid An-Nabawi). If you are standing outside the Haram, then its the right most gate for men from the back side...

I hope Shaikh Shuraim (HA) is on leave and will retrurn shortly InshaAllah...

M.B
08-06-2006, 09:47 AM
Brother strangeronearth when i went for umrah i went inside that place u can asked them if u want the salat ul taraweeh mmakah or madinah its called
the 'maktabah'u just get the plane cd's or whatever then they will recored it for you.

S_87
08-06-2006, 10:04 AM

I don't know if you people already know this
At Masjid An-Nabawi, there is Maktaba Sautiyah (Audio Library), where they give free recordings of Qur'an, Khutab, lectures, etc...

Its at gate no. 17H (men's section), which is located at the back side (south side) of the Masjid. All you have to do is to take blank CDs (or cassettes) with you and select which recordings you want from lists that they have. They usually return on the next day.

They have Qur'an recitions by almost all of the Imams of Haramain, plus other Qurra', and Video recordings of Juz 'Amm with Dua etc...
You can check www.mktaba.org but this site does not provide you with the complete list...

cool jazakAllah khair..and sheikh saud has LEFT??? :cry i wont believe it :cry: what if hes just in riyadh for holiday and leading cos thats what they sometimes do when they are there? last year he was absent for a while uptil just before ramadhan too :cry:

and was sheikh sudais in riyadh this week and back so fast? :lol:
http://liveislam.net/browsearchive.php?sid=&id=26872

AabiruSabeel
08-06-2006, 11:45 AM
Brother strangeronearth when i went for umrah i went inside that place u can asked them if u want the salat ul taraweeh mmakah or madinah its called
the 'maktabah'u just get the plane cd's or whatever then they will recored it for you.
They don't have recent Taraweeh recordings. I have been to Madinah Munawwarah recently Alhamdulillah, and checked there, they have among other recordings:
Shaikh Sudais and Shuraim
Shaikh Sa'ood Ash-Shruraim
Shaikh Abdurrahman As-Sudais
Shaikh Ali Abdurrahman Huzaify
Shaikh AbdulBari Ath-Thubaity
Shaikh Salah Al-Budair
Shaikh AbdulMuhsin Al-Qasim
Shaikh Abdullah Khayyat (RA)
Shaikh Ali Jaber
Shaikh Muhammad Ayyub
Shaikh Bin Saleh and Jabrty (don't know how it spells)
Shaikh AbdulWadood Haneef
Shaikh Maher (may not be complete Qur'an)
Shaikh Abdullah Al-Juhany
Taraweeh Masjid An-Nabawi Ramadhan 1423H
^ these are all mp3 CDs

Other than these, they have video CDs of Juz 'Amma with Dua from Masjid An-Nabawi years 1426H, 1424H etc
They also have DVDs, Manasik Hajj video in many languages, Khutab and Duroos from Haramain Shareefain etc... Most of these are also available on cassettes.

This Maktabah is called as Maktabah As-Sautiyah (Audio Library). Simply 'Maktabah' is different, its books library at Bab Uthman (its where the new extension of Haram starts) which also has old manuscripts of Qur'an etc...

AabiruSabeel
08-06-2006, 11:55 AM

Does anyone remember that Shaikh Shuraim (HA) had once given a Khutbah and spoke strongly against Interest (Riba) and he was not leading for many days ... Then he came back for Taraweeh in Ramadhan...

His Biography says that in 1416H, he freed himself to pursue Doctorate degree... Does it mean that he is no longer a Judge in High court of Makkah?
I heard he resigned himself from the post when there was a dispute about Waqf (endowed) property near Haram (the place where Dar At-Tawheed Intercontinental is built), long ago...

AabiruSabeel
08-06-2006, 12:09 PM
Assalam

Big up 4 the speaker of Haq

Dr Sheikh abdul Rahman al Hudaifee

read this historic Khutbah

http://www.islamworld.net/historic_khutbah.htm

or listen to it in Arabic

Audio (Arabic - 30mins)
Where is the Arabic Audio? :?

Haji_usmaan
08-06-2006, 12:34 PM
Assalam

Some1 phone up the haram and ask if Sheikh Shuraim has transferred or on holiday, here is the phone number

S_87
08-06-2006, 12:36 PM

Does anyone remember that Shaikh Shuraim (HA) had once given a Khutbah and spoke strongly against Interest (Riba) and he was not leading for many days ... Then he came back for Taraweeh in Ramadhan...

His Biography says that in 1416H, he freed himself to pursue Doctorate degree... Does it mean that he is no longer a Judge in High court of Makkah?
I heard he resigned himself from the post when there was a dispute about Waqf (endowed) property near Haram (the place where Dar At-Tawheed Intercontinental is built), long ago...

dunno about second part but didnt become a judge afterwards again? im sure he did :?

M.B
08-06-2006, 12:40 PM
Assalam

Some1 phone up the haram and ask if Sheikh Shuraim has transferred or on holiday, here is the phone number

Why don't you phone???

Haji_usmaan
08-06-2006, 12:57 PM
I dont know Arabic and u guys knw arabic

Najiullah
08-06-2006, 01:01 PM
Sheikh Shuraim is Still Imaam of Haram Makkah :Alhumdill, i called my friend in Makkah (he works in haraam) he told me sheikh shuraim is still imaam and no imaam has been transferd or changed actully he was lil scared talking about imaams on phone as he works there and that is understandable.

anywaz good news is that Sheikh Shuraim is still imaam

hey mr .lessthanzero :thumbs_do can i have ur email address i will email u because i cant talk to u here as i dont want my account to get blocked because of u

Haji_usmaan
08-06-2006, 01:33 PM
AlHamdillah

Sheikh Shuraim, Insallah, My teacher, is still the Imam of Haram!!!![S][/S]

Al-Hanbali
08-06-2006, 01:41 PM
wow...Sheikh Shuraim is your teacher?

AabiruSabeel
08-06-2006, 01:50 PM
sure bro go ahead :)

Jazakallah Khair akhi. Do you have a site where you upload your recordings?... I am really late. Got lost due to later discussion about Shaikh Shuraim being tranferred.
الحمد لله he is still Imam of Masjidul Haraam.

AabiruSabeel
08-06-2006, 01:59 PM
Assalam

Brother, the number that you have given doesn't seem to be of Haram. 00966 is country code for Saudia. then 1 is for Riyadh and not Makkah. Makkah code is 02 and local numbers in Makkah start with 5 as far as I can remember. And the remaining number is longer than 7 digits.
The number should have been 0096625xxxxxx.

Haji_usmaan
08-06-2006, 02:01 PM
assalam

Insallah he will be my teacher, once i've made contact with Abdullah Saood

amirah_87
08-06-2006, 02:05 PM
ass salaamu alaykum,

Sheikh Shuraim is Still Imaam of Haram Makkah
Alhamdulillah!!....

Does anyone have sheikh shuraims recordings in ramadan 1994/5...i have it but cause i've had it for long some tapes are missin' some have been half erased and etc....
it's just that his voice was really good then....really alive & youthful....nowadays his recitation is a lil' slower right!!...

but it's still beautiful alhamdulillah!!

BTW : who's number is that!!??

Najiullah
08-06-2006, 02:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amirah_87
ass salaamu alaykum,

Alhamdulillah!!....

Does anyone have sheikh shuraims recordings in ramadan 1994/5...i have it but cause i've had it for long some tapes are missin' some have been half erased and etc....
it's just that his voice was really good then....really alive & youthful....nowadays his recitation is a lil' slower right!!...

but it's still beautiful alhamdulillah!!

BTW : who's number is that!!??
yes i have the recordings , i have posted few Surah's in this thread u can check them ill upload full quran soon.

and his voice is still really good :)

Najiullah
08-06-2006, 02:40 PM
:sl: Jazakallah Khair akhi. Do you have a site where you upload your recordings?... I am really late. Got lost due to later discussion about Shaikh Shuraim being tranferred.
الحمد لله he is still Imam of Masjidul Haraam.
nope bro no web site i have registered a domain will start soon inshaALlah
Brother, the number that you have given doesn't seem to be of Haram.
yes u r right thats not Makkah's number

amirah_87
08-06-2006, 02:40 PM
ass salaamu alaykum,

:ooh: YOU DO!!.....the same year/version!!...does'nt he read surat an-nuur and maryam and Baqarah really well there!!..

your gonna upload that version???...plz do inshaAllah!!..i've been lookin' everybookshop i come across, and a few abroad in yemen but they don't seem to have it!!

that'd be great akhee..jazakAllahu khayran!! :peace:

Najiullah
08-06-2006, 02:42 PM
ass salaamu alaykum,

:ooh: YOU DO!!.....the same year/version!!...does'nt he read surat an-nuur and maryam and Baqarah really well there!!..

your gonna upload that version???...plz do inshaAllah!!..i've been lookin' everybookshop i come across, and a few abroad in yemen but they don't seem to have it!!

that'd be great akhee..jazakAllahu khayran!! :peace:
yes i have the same version i am not at my hme right now but ill try to uload them today inshaAllah

BlissfullyJaded
08-06-2006, 03:27 PM

Jazakallah khair brother Najiullah. :)

I was thinking the same sis amani, maybe he's in Riyadh for holiday and just leading there.... :p

And he's a senior judge in the Makkah Court mashaAllah. :)

afriend
08-06-2006, 03:50 PM
Assalam

Holy........Goood....barnacles.................... ..

WHO COULD HAVE KNOWN THAT U CAN JUST fone 'em :p

amirah_87
08-06-2006, 03:54 PM
ass salaamu alaykum,

LOl @ you akhee!!...has anyone put it to test though!!...is it the real thing!! :?:?

Najiullah
08-06-2006, 04:00 PM

Jazakallah khair brother Najiullah. :)

I was thinking the same sis amani, maybe he's in Riyadh for holiday and just leading there.... :p

And he's a senior judge in the Makkah Court mashaAllah. :)
yeah u and sis amani are he must be leading salaah in riyadh :),
yes he is senior judge in Makkah court. when i was there in Makkah i was told that Sheikh Shuraim is going to pakistan to attend a conference

Najiullah
08-06-2006, 04:08 PM
Sheikh Khyaat is leading Maghirb in Makkah

Najiullah
08-06-2006, 04:32 PM
Recordings Of Makkah And Madinah Maghrib Salah

Najiullah
08-06-2006, 05:56 PM
Recording Of Makkah Isha
SAS was Excellent today Surah Rehman 1 to 28 :)

Arwa
08-06-2006, 06:02 PM

yaay alhamdulillah he is still imam. :)

actully he was lil scared talking about imaams on phone as he works there and that is understandable.
I'm not surprised.. everything in KSA gets tracked.

M.B
08-06-2006, 09:23 PM
Alhamdulilah sheikh shuraim is still imam of makkah every sheikh get there
'ijazah'(holiday)
So inshallah sheikh will come back fresh and lead taraweeh and the salah's

afriend
08-06-2006, 09:24 PM
'ijazah'(holiday)

I can't wait.....salaatul qiyaam less than 48 days away :wub:

M.B
08-06-2006, 09:31 PM
Inshallah same here i cant wait for 'shahr al ramadhan'.

Najiullah
08-06-2006, 09:46 PM
I can't wait.....salaatul qiyaam less than 48 days away :wub:
yeah bro cant wait :) inshaAllah i will be going there again (will finalise our plan in few days if we r going or not), once u said u will be there in ramdhan if yes we can meet :)
'ijazah'(holiday)

INshaAllah
Ameen

Najiullah
08-06-2006, 09:56 PM
i am posting surah Mraiyam and Surah An noor i have few more version from 1992 or 93 to 1996 ill post them too

Ibn Abi Ahmed
08-06-2006, 09:57 PM
yeah bro cant wait :) inshaAllah i will be going there again (will finalise our plan in few days if we r going or not), once u said u will be there in ramdhan if yes we can meet :)
INshaAllah
Ameen

Inshallah, if you get to go, see if you can get to keep a small voice recorder next to the prayer mat where they lead :D If not, ask the Shaykh if he's willing to have it there if the guards dont let you :brother:

Better yet, see if the Shaykh's willing to let you attach it to a spot on the podium :D

afriend
08-06-2006, 10:03 PM

Inshallah, if you get to go, see if you can get to keep a small voice recorder next to the prayer mat where they lead :D If not, ask the Shaykh if he's willing to have it there if the guards dont let you :brother:

Better yet, see if the Shaykh's willing to let you attach it to a spot on the podium :D

:eek: If you can have that done then....you're famous ;)....

Oh yeh, I don't think it's happening this year :cry:

Najiullah
08-06-2006, 10:06 PM

wow bro u should have told me before

dont worry ill try everything :)

i like the idea of asking sheykh

for other other 2 options ill ask bro iqram to do that for me :)

Najiullah
08-06-2006, 10:08 PM
:eek: If you can have that done then....you're famous ;)....Oh yeh, I don't think it's happening this year :cry:
both will be famous :D, well bro just pray like i pary all the time , ALlah will make the way for u inshAllah u will be there :)

afriend
08-06-2006, 10:15 PM
both will be famous :D, well bro just pray like i pary all the time , ALlah will make the way for u inshAllah u will be there :)
Inshallah....I watch taraweeh every year....I'd love to be there in person this time....

Somebody fone up Haram and see who's leading taraweeh for this year ;D

uheb
08-06-2006, 10:17 PM
nebody ave ne news on sst d shk seems 2 ave disppeared im missing him!!!is he leding the sirri salaats in haram @ d mo??

afriend
08-06-2006, 10:18 PM
He's probably on Holiday Like Sheikh Shuraim(HA)....

Najiullah
08-06-2006, 10:21 PM
He's probably on Holiday Like Sheikh Shuraim(HA)....
SS AND SST on Holiday

lol
once someone on this forum told me that he saw SS and SST racing :)
i wont disclose his name :D

uheb
08-06-2006, 10:22 PM
lol dats funi hu won?sst on hols aawww

afriend
08-06-2006, 10:22 PM
SS AND SST on Holiday

lol
once someone on this forum told me that he saw SS and SST racing :)
i wont disclose his name :D
ROFL!!!! That really cracked me up ;D ROFL!!

This is why we should stick to what only happens in the haram and conditions of imams.....don't stick noses into their personal life, cos then people spread rumours....

uheb
08-06-2006, 10:26 PM
ROFL!!!! That really cracked me up ;D ROFL!!

This is why we should stick to what only happens in the haram and conditions of imams.....don't stick noses into their personal life, cos then people spread rumours....
rofl???hhmm im jus askn dos hu spred rumors deyl get d sin not us!!!

afriend
08-06-2006, 10:29 PM
ROFL-Rolls On Floor Laughing....Means I'm laughing a lot :p

Well, I don't know if this is a rumour [99% sure it is tho], but even still, best to not go into their person lives....How wud u like it if u wer some imam of a special mosque and everything about u was monitored and told to everybody on the internet???

Najiullah
08-06-2006, 10:36 PM
ROFL-Rolls On Floor Laughing....Means I'm laughing a lot :p

Well, I don't know if this is a rumour [99% sure it is tho], but even still, best to not go into their person lives....How wud u like it if u wer some imam of a special mosque and everything about u was monitored and told to everybody on the internet???
Iqram i guess i told u about this racing thing , i even told u the name of that brother :)
if u remember :)

afriend
08-06-2006, 10:41 PM
Iqram i guess i told u about this racing thing , i even told u the name of that brother :)
if u remember :)
Yeah......Let's not raise this subject again.....All we have to concentrate on is their Beautiful, tear jerking recitations.......

Arwa
08-06-2006, 11:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by uheb
hhmm im jus askn dos hu spred rumors deyl get d sin not us!!!
Yeah, and we should be careful that we are not the cause of any rumour which also very important.

All we have to concentrate on is their Beautiful, tear jerking recitations.......
And try to understand what they are reciting (the Qur'an).

*Salma*
08-07-2006, 01:47 AM

Iqamah ON...

Najiullah
08-07-2006, 01:49 AM
timing for Makkah and Madina Fajar r same , can record only on today

sis unknow r u recording madina

Arwa
08-07-2006, 01:50 AM

Today's fajr adhaan was beautiful. :cry: Reminded me of the fajr's I was there. :cry:

*Salma*
08-07-2006, 01:52 AM
timing for Makkah and Madina Fajar r same , can record only on today

sis unknow r u recording madina

yes i am, sorry about the last two days

Najiullah
08-07-2006, 01:54 AM

yes i am, sorry about the last two days

i recorded last two days my softwares r not configured so cant record both makkah and madinah at the same time
thanks sis

i just recorded 1st rakha of madina today now recording Makkah

Najiullah
08-07-2006, 02:05 AM
Recording Of Makkah Fajar ,
Madina Fajar 1st rakah From now on sis unown or bro soharb will be recording Madina InshaAllah

*Salma*
08-07-2006, 02:09 AM

Najiullah
08-07-2006, 04:31 AM
Sheikh Mohsin Al-Qasim's Recitaions

Sohrab
08-07-2006, 09:06 AM
From now on sis unown or bro soharb will be recording Madina InshaAllah
InshAllah, But i'd need two weeks off before i can restart. I need to get a new laptop first, and also i'm visitin pakistan next week, so i'd be really busy. Great work Unown, Webcoran and Najiullah!!!!:brother: :sister:

Haji_usmaan
08-07-2006, 10:38 AM
Assalam

Hey ZAK!!!!, whats wrong with Sheikh Shuraim being my teacher?

Haji_usmaan
08-07-2006, 10:40 AM
Assalam,

do u hve to be a saudi be become an Imam in Masjid Al Haram?

M.B
08-07-2006, 10:43 AM
Assalam,

do u hve to be a saudi be become an Imam in Masjid Al Haram?

yes brother u have to be saudi to be imam of makkah.

amirah_87
08-07-2006, 10:48 AM
i am posting surah Mraiyam and Surah An noor i have few more version from 1992 or 93 to 1996 ill post them too
as salaamu alaykum,

hey jazaakallaahu khayr!! it's lil different though *pouts* :cry:

but that's okay!! :sister:

Najiullah
08-07-2006, 11:56 AM
as salaamu alaykum,

hey jazaakallaahu khayr!! it's lil different though *pouts* :cry:

but that's okay!! :sister:
ill post other versions today inshaAllah

afriend
08-07-2006, 01:21 PM
Assalam

Hey ZAK!!!!, whats wrong with Sheikh Shuraim being my teacher?
Hey bro, I am his student.....:happy: But he has no knowledge that I am :happy:

The reason why I came onto this forum was becuase I wanted to find out more about him so I can be a closer student to him.......

But you don't need to be in his company in order for him to be your teacher ;)

amirah_87
08-07-2006, 01:23 PM
ill post other versions today inshaAllah
as salaamu alaykum,

Jazaakallahu khayr!!! :sister:

Najiullah
08-07-2006, 04:06 PM
wow sheikh Shuraim is back MashAllah

leading Maghirb in Makkah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.