View Full Version : Imaams of Haramain - Part V

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11

Najiullah
09-05-2006, 05:31 PM
Makkah Isha 5th Sept 06 ( Surah Al baqara End ) SMS

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Najiullah
09-05-2006, 06:17 PM
hey check this . todays isha watch Shaikh Subaiyyil's hands i have seen Shaikh Sudais doing almost the same , can anyone tell me why they do it.

SMS TODAY

Al-Hanbali
09-05-2006, 08:36 PM
:sl:

Salaat-ul-Maghrib led by Sheikh Shuraim. Cant remember the date but its from Hajj time. :)

Media Tags are no longer supported

:w:

Al-Hanbali
09-05-2006, 11:15 PM

This is dua by Seikh Shuraim when he was Imam in Riyadh :)

Sheikh Shuraim Dua

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Najiullah
09-06-2006, 02:09 AM
Shaikh talib is leading Fajar In Makkah

*Salma*
09-06-2006, 02:09 AM

Sheikh Thubaity leading fajr in madinah

Najiullah
09-06-2006, 02:22 AM
AL - Haaqqa - Shaikh Saod Ash Shuraim
one of my fav surah

there is lil story :) ( u all must have heard it millions of times before )

Hazrat Umar ibn al-Khattaab (may Allaah be pleased with him) Said that he was once far from embracing Islam. he just used to spend time with his friends.he said once he went to his friends but found none of them . he got bored then and it dawned upon him that he could then go to circumambulate the kaaba.
Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) found the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) praying by the kaaba.He stealthily approached the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) to listen to what he was reciting.The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was absorbed in Prayer and umar listened to the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) stealthily.The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was then reciting ( Surah AL Haaqqaa ) and his(PBUH) voice reached Umar's ears hearing the verses.it occurred to umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) that The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was just a poet reciting poetry and it then happend that The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) reach the verse 41.
وَمَا هُوَ بِقَوْلِ شَاعِرٍ قَلِيلًا مَا تُؤْمِنُونَ

( "And it is not the word of a poet little do you belive"

so once thinking that the Prophet Muhammad was a poet Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) heard The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) reciting Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) felt stunned due to the starange coincidence, thinking that the Prophet Muhammad was soothsayer, he then heard The Prophet Muhammad reciting.
verse 42
وَلَا بِقَوْلِ كَاهِنٍ قَلِيلًا مَا تَذَكَّرُونَ

"Nor the word of a soothsayer, little do you remember."

he then wondered what kind of words the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is reciting.
The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) thereupon recited.
verse 43
تَنزِيلٌ مِّن رَّبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ
"it is a Revelation from the lords of the worlds".

He ( Hazrat umar ) felt Shiver down his spine then :)
Hazrat Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) said at that moment islam further penetrated in his heart.
its a long story cant post it here , i posted it here because i love this story. And also i belive Hazrat Umar ibn al-Khattaab (may Allaah be pleased with him) was an imaam of Haramain ( so its not off topic).

Najiullah
09-06-2006, 02:31 AM
Makkah Fajar 6 th of Sept 06 ( Surah Al Furqan 1 to 20) Shaikh Salih Aal Talib

shuraimfan4lyf
09-06-2006, 02:31 AM
najiullah what happened? u still didn't put khatm-ul-quran duas by shuraim, you told me u were going to do it. here's a dua by sh.budair http://www.sohari.com/doaa/listen/bdeer_qnoot_1425.ram

Najiullah
09-06-2006, 02:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by shruraimfanforl
najiullah what happened? u still didn't put khatm-ul-quran duas by shuraim, you told me u were going to do it. here's a dua by sh.budair http://www.sohari.com/doaa/listen/bdeer_qnoot_1425.ram
i said dua not duas :) wait let me post it ill attach the file in this post. i belive bro zak has to do lot of work today lol

Najiullah
09-06-2006, 02:47 AM
Dua E Khatm-ul-Quran By Shaikh Saod Ash Shuraim

Najiullah
09-06-2006, 04:06 AM
The historic Khutbah of Sheikh Ali Abd-ur-Rahman al-Huzaifi, Imaam of Masjid-e-Nabavi

15th Dhu-l-Qadah, 1418 Hijri / 13th March 1998 (In Masjid Nabawi)

BlissfullyJaded
09-06-2006, 04:30 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by Najiullah
Shaikh Mehmood Khaleel hossari
Nopes, he was an Egyptian qari. :D

Sheikh Abdullah Khayyat (father of current Sheikh Usamah Khayyat) was an Imaam during the 60s and 70s, and Sheikh Muhammad as Subayyal was an Imaam during the 70s. I'm not sure what year Sheikh Ali Jabir became imaam in. :? He could have been imaam then, but I think not. And I'm also not sure when exactly Sheikh Uthaymin led in the Haram. :?

As for Sayyidina Umar (Radiallahu Anhu), yes he did lead in Masjid al Nabawi, following the footsteps of Sayyidina Abu Bakr (Radiallahu Anhu) who also had led in the Masjid al Nabawi. I believe all the Khulafa ar Rashidun used to lead the salah.. :)

Najiullah
09-06-2006, 05:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Labibah

Nopes, he was an Egyptian qari. :D

Sheikh Abdullah Khayyat (father of current Sheikh Usamah Khayyat) was an Imaam during the 60s and 70s, and Sheikh Muhammad as Subayyal was an Imaam during the 70s. I'm not sure what year Sheikh Ali Jabir became imaam in. :? He could have been imaam then, but I think not. And I'm also not sure when exactly Sheikh Uthaymin led in the Haram. :?

As for Sayyidina Umar (Radiallahu Anhu), yes he did lead in Masjid al Nabawi, following the footsteps of Sayyidina Abu Bakr (Radiallahu Anhu) who also had led in the Masjid al Nabawi. I believe all the Khulafa ar Rashidun used to lead the salah.. :)
yeah sis i made a mistake at that day i wanted to type something else

anywaz thanx for the info

and also all the Khalifa's used to lead paryers in makkah and madinah just wanted to know that can we call them imaams of haramain :)

u and few other brothers and sisters confirmed it :)

thank you again
jazakallah

Najiullah
09-06-2006, 05:13 AM
old videos seen so many times before :)

Najiullah
09-06-2006, 07:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
sure abt them leadin in makkah ? :?
dont think all of them led there.
i am sure about Hazrat Umar and Hazrat Usman (may Allaah be pleased with them)
as they went to Makkah during their khilafah , u can find some matrial about hazrat husain (may Allaah be pleased with thim) too , surely he led prayers in makkah . i am not sure about Hazrat Abu bakar and Hazrat Ali(may Allaah be pleased with them).

:) this needs lot of research :)

i hope majlis ash shura must have some knowledge :Dof this

and bro zAk can u tell me what sms is doing ???
http://www.islamicboard.com/478701-post2185.html

Najiullah
09-06-2006, 07:57 AM
Saturday 16 March 2002
old news

Saturday 16 March 2002
Umar ibn Muhammad as-Subayyal

Shaykh 'Umar ibn Muhammad as-Subayyal passes away...

Shaykh 'Umar ibn Muhammad as-Subayyal, 43, who was an imaam and khateeb of al-Masjid al-Haraam in Makkah for the past 11 years, died at the Armed Forces Hospital in Hada near Taif yesterday after entering a coma two weeks ago following a traffic accident.

Funeral prayers for the imaam will be held at al-Masjid al-Haraam today after Salaat al-'Asr.

Shaykh 'Umar, who was the youngest of the imaams of al-Masjid al-Haraam, is survived by his wife and seven children - four sons and three daughters.

Shaykh Muhammad as-Subayyal, former Head of the Presidency for the Two Holy Mosques’ Affairs, has received messages of condolence from a large number of people within the Kingdom and abroad.

The accident that led to Shaykh 'Umar’s death took place while he was travelling on the Taif-Riyadh Expressway with his family.

Born in Bakhayriyah in the Qaseem region in 1958, Shaykh 'Umar received his religious education from prominent Islaamic scholars, including the late Shaykh 'Abdul-'Azeez ibn Baaz. He received his doctorate from Umm al-Quraa in 1991.

In 1992 he was appointed a lecturer at Imaam Muhammad ibn Saud University in Riyadh. The following year he moved to Umm al-Quraa and was appointed imaam of al-Masjid al-Haraam and head of the Sharee'ah College.

In 1995, Shaykh 'Umar was named director of the Higher Islaamic Studies Center and undersecretary of the College of Sharee'ah and Islaamic Studies at Umm al-Quraa. Two years later, he was appointed principal of the college.

Kamilah
09-06-2006, 11:22 AM
Salaams,

Shaykh Shuraim I am a Huuuuge fan of his! he is by far my fave Shaykh Alhamdulillah! when I went for Umrah in Ramadhaan 2004 ... i saw him face to face, as you are all aware of how difficult it is for women to see the shaykhs during that time, (unless in tawaaaf) out of the blue in the middle of the haramain we saw him! I was so chuffed!

does anyone of have any footage of ramadhaan in madinah?
recitation by shaykh Mu'ayqili?

Jayda
09-06-2006, 11:28 AM
hola Najiullah... if you dont mind could you please tell me what all that fuzzy stuff is in the picture in your signature... ?

gracias

Al-Hanbali
09-06-2006, 11:36 AM
Thats people. :)

Jayda
09-06-2006, 12:32 PM
oh...

Kamilah
09-06-2006, 01:42 PM
Brother Najiullah, your signature picture is breathtaking feels like im almost there again!, I'm presuming its one you took yourself, please will you show us some more pictures if you have some.

Al-Hanbali
09-06-2006, 02:00 PM

If you go to this thread sis, mashallah you'll find many pictures posted by bro najiullah and others :)

http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-multimedia/(ziyarah pics videos)

webcoran
09-06-2006, 06:54 PM

Could anyone write the name of shaykh Subayl "in arabic" with "huruf" please.

I want to know if there is a "shadda" on the "ba"

Najiullah
09-06-2006, 07:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by webcoran

Could anyone write the name of shaykh Subayl "in arabic" with "huruf" please.

I want to know if there is a "shadda" on the "ba"

إمام وخطيب المسجد الحرام بمكة المكرمة محمد بن عبد الله السبيل

محمد بن عبدالله السبيل

Najiullah
09-06-2006, 08:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jayda
hola Najiullah... if you dont mind could you please tell me what all that fuzzy stuff is in the picture in your signature... ?
gracias
i dont mind :)
thats people
you must have never seen so many worshippers at one place before ,muslims gather in Makkah from every part of the world ,Many Muslims save for years in order to perform the Hajj. this picture is taken at hajj time

now you will ask what is Hajj :)

Hajj The annual pilgrimage to Makkah- the Hajj- is an obligation only for those who are physically and financially able to perform it. Nevertheless, about two million people go to Makkah each year from every corner of the globe providing a unique opportunity for those of different nations to meet one another.

Although Makkah is always filled with visitors, the annual Hajj begins in the twelfth month of the Islamic year (which is lunar, not solar, so the Hajj and Ramadan fall sometimes in summer, sometimes in winter). Pilgrims wear special clothes: simple garments which strip away distinctions of class and culture, so that all stand equal before ALLAH.

The rites of the Hajj, which are of Abrahamic origin, include circling the Ka’ba seven times, and going seven times between the mountains of Safa nd Marwa as did Hagar during her search for water. Then the pilgrims stand together on the wide plain of Arafa and join in prayers for ALLAH’s forgiveness, in what is often thought of as a preview of the Last Judgement.

The close of the Hajj is marked by a festival, the Eid al-Adha, which is celebrated with prayers and the exchange of gifts in Muslim communities everywhere.

Najiullah
09-06-2006, 08:31 PM
Makkah Maghrib 6th Of Sept 06 (Az-Zalzalah and Al-'Adiyat) Shaikh Talib

Arwa
09-06-2006, 08:48 PM

Hmm, reckon Sheikh Salih Aal Talib will give Friday's khutbah? :?

Najiullah
09-06-2006, 08:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Makkiyah

Hmm, reckon Sheikh Salih Aal Talib will give Friday's khutbah? :?
Shaikh Shuraim or Shaikh talib :)

webcoran
09-06-2006, 09:08 PM
إمام وخطيب المسجد الحرام بمكة المكرمة محمد بن عبد الله السبيل

محمد بن عبدالله السبيل
Jazakallah akhi, but you don't tell me if there is "shadda" on the letter "ba" on his name

Najiullah
09-06-2006, 09:19 PM
Tel No.#### .Bro Iqram will start calling them from tommorow inshAllah. Attached file has all the numbers .
عبدالعزيز بن عبدالله آل الشيخ
4829730/01
4810005/4828390/01

صالح بن عبدالله بن حميد
5580639/02

محمد السبيل
5733277/02
5565503/02
سعود الشريم
5746004/7545/02
عبدالرحمن السديس
5275819/02
علي بن عبدالرحمن الحذيفي
8253596/04
عبدالباري الثبيتي
8370300/04
عبدالمحسن القاسم
8292028/04
صلاح البدير
سليمان العلوان
3816716/06
صالح بن غانم السدلان
4643083/01
احمد بن عبدالله العمري
8411883/04
سلمان بن فهد العودة
3820789/06
بعد صلاة المغرب
ناصر عبدالكريم العقل
2318972/01
سعد بن عبدالله البريك
محمد عبدالرحمن العريفي
2460368/01
ابراهيم الفارس
4910307/01
4912482/01

Najiullah
09-06-2006, 09:23 PM
Jazakallah akhi, but you don't tell me if there is "shadda" on the letter "ba" on his name
i belive there is no shadda,SMS was on TV i guess day before yesterday ( in some fatwa program ) they were showing his name there was no shadda on ba

shruraimfanforl thanx for the links but why dont u post all links in one post

Kamilah
09-06-2006, 09:30 PM
Anyone got a pic of Shaykh Mu'ayqili?

Najiullah
09-06-2006, 09:37 PM
http://www.sohari.com/doaa/listen/qa...unoot_1419.ram, anyone have ever seen Sh. Thobaiti's face or Abdul-Muhsen Al-Qassim, Or Al-Mohaisany.
i have picture of shaikh Thobaiti's , i have seen Shaikh Mohsin Al qasim , but i dont remember his face :hiding:, bro zak has seen shaikh qasim he can tell u :)

bro zAk can u tell us about shaikh Qasim's looks i wanna know too :)

Kamilah
09-06-2006, 09:39 PM
Jazaks for links to Mu'ayqili,

I have posted a link to the prayers from Masjid-e-nabuwi

Mua'yqili included.

http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...ations-14.html

Al-Hanbali
09-06-2006, 09:51 PM

Bro Najiullah, how did you get those numbers? :)

Najiullah
09-06-2006, 09:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dhul-Fiqhar

Bro Najiullah, how did you get those numbers? :)
someone gave me , u can call :)

Al-Hanbali
09-06-2006, 09:53 PM

Do they actually work? :)

Najiullah
09-06-2006, 10:02 PM

Do they actually work? :)

u can try :) i cant speak arabic but bro iqram will try tommorow inshaAllah
I don't know why but people try to ignore me on this thread, I asked someone to give me a pic of thobaiti, and someone started another conversation. someone warned me of something, now i have 15% warning.
dont just post messages try to read them too

go and check previous posts

Al-Hanbali
09-06-2006, 10:06 PM

i have picture of shaikh Thobaiti's , i have seen Shaikh Mohsin Al qasim , but i dont remember his face :hiding:, bro zak has seen shaikh qasim he can tell u :)

bro zAk can u tell us about shaikh Qasim's looks i wanna know too :)

No-ones ignoring you bro shruraimfanforl. See, bro Najiullah answered your questions :)

shuraimfan4lyf
09-06-2006, 10:08 PM
recitatioby Sh. Mu'ayqili, http://quran.islamway.com/maherm3qly/001.ram

Al-ghasiya by Maahir Mu'ayqili

http://www.sohari.com/doaa/listen/ali_jaber.ram by late Ali Jaber

http://www.digitaliss.com/~usheikh/duakhatam.ram By Ramadan Al-Sabbagh

http://www.digitaliss.com/~usheikh/ayahkursi.ram, ayat-ul-kursi, by Al-sabbagh.

http://www.sohari.com/doaa/listen/qa...unoot_1419.ram, anyone have ever seen Sh. Thobaiti's face or Abdul-Muhsen Al-Qassim, Or Al-Mohaisany.

I never saw their pictures.

can i see the pic of thobaiti

:cry: Two sura fatihas which Sh. Shuraim cries in it. http://www.muslm.net/muslm3/Sul6an_a.../al-fate7ah.rm, http://download.al-islaam.com/audiov...shuraim/01.ram

afriend
09-06-2006, 10:21 PM
lol I just had to say one or 2 things:

1.Brother SSfanforlife :wub: u shud post everything u want to say in just 1 post. Don't worry, you will get noticed, one Sheikh Shuraim (HA) fan or another will notice you sooner or later ;)

2.Don't worry...Sometimes we do ask about other imams here, but dont do on daily basis, maybe once in a while....

3. Sheikh Shuraim(HA) fans look out for eachother...LOL joking.

4. I don't know if I will have the guts to phone my inspiration/teacher just like that...What am I gonna say????????

PS. I don't know that good arabic either :p

Najiullah
09-06-2006, 10:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
lol I just had to say one or 2 things:

1.Brother SSfanforlife :wub: u shud post everything u want to say in just 1 post. Don't worry, you will get noticed, one Sheikh Shuraim (HA) fan or another will notice you sooner or later ;)

2.Don't worry...Sometimes we do ask about other imams here, but dont do on daily basis, maybe once in a while....

3. Sheikh Shuraim(HA) fans look out for eachother...LOL joking.

4. I don't know if I will have the guts to phone my inspiration/teacher just like that...What am I gonna say????????

PS. I don't know that good arabic either :p
lol u break ur fast lol ;D

yeah u can ask about otehr imams but not in every post :)

dont worry bro iqram i dont think he will answer himself , someone from his office will talk to u :)

Al-Hanbali
09-06-2006, 10:30 PM
[PIE]:sl:

Here are some pics :)

[/PIE]

BlissfullyJaded
09-06-2006, 10:33 PM

I could be wrong, but I don't think there is a shadda on the ba in Subayyal. Wouldn't the shadda be on the "ya"? Or am I making a fool out of myself yet again? :hiding:

Al-Hanbali
09-06-2006, 10:35 PM

I dont think there is any shadda in "Subayyl". Could be wrong though :)

Najiullah
09-06-2006, 10:44 PM

webcoran
09-06-2006, 10:46 PM

Subayyal or Subayl ? There is "kasra" - on the "ya" or "sukun" °?

Najiullah
09-06-2006, 11:06 PM

Subayyal or Subayl ? There is "kasra" - on the "ya" or "sukun" °?
frere vous avez l'acoustique ou la video de recodage du 31 mars 2006 Madinah Maghrib

31st March 2006

Najiullah
09-07-2006, 02:09 AM
Shaikh Talib is leading Fajar In Makkah

he started from where he left yesterday surah Al furqan verse 21

Najiullah
09-07-2006, 02:25 AM
Shaikh Mohsin Al Qasim -Surah At Tur

Najiullah
09-07-2006, 02:41 AM
Al Fajar -7th of Sept 06 ( Surah Al Furqan 21 to 44) Shaikh Salih Aal Talib

Also ( Surah Al Furqan 1 to 44) 6th and 7th Sept

webcoran
09-07-2006, 10:07 AM
frere vous avez l'acoustique ou la video de recodage du 31 mars 2006 Madinah Maghrib

31st March 2006
No, i don't have. This year i've started from the end of May month

webcoran
09-07-2006, 10:11 AM
exactly.
the shadda[tashdeed] is on "Ya".
Ok, but there is "fatha" on the letter ya (like this -) or "sukun" (like this °) ?

S_87
09-07-2006, 11:51 AM

it is Su Bay yil

to listen to this

http://liveislam.net/browsearchive.php?sid=&id=6096
part one 35th second of intro :p

webcoran
09-07-2006, 12:08 PM
Jazakallah oukhti

Al-Hanbali
09-07-2006, 02:09 PM
[PIE]:sl:

[/PIE]

Najiullah
09-07-2006, 02:29 PM
[pie]:sl:

[/pie]
jazakAllah bro
great pics but why they r so small in size ????

Al-Hanbali
09-07-2006, 03:57 PM
[PIE]

[/PIE]

Kamilah
09-07-2006, 03:59 PM
I have a cameraphone video footage of Shaykh Shuraim, that was taken last year...hmmm.....should i post it should I not?

Al-Hanbali
09-07-2006, 04:06 PM

Go ahead sis. :)

Kamilah
09-07-2006, 04:07 PM
lol, err....how do I do it?

Al-Hanbali
09-07-2006, 04:07 PM
[PIE]

[/PIE]

Al-Hanbali
09-07-2006, 04:09 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Kamilah
lol, err....how do I do it?
If you've got the footage save on your computer, use this website to upload it.

www.yousendit.com

Just click browse, select the file and then click "send it" :)

Najiullah
09-07-2006, 04:12 PM
Al Maghrib Makkah and Madinah 7th Sept 2006

webcoran
09-07-2006, 04:13 PM
[pie]

[/pie]
To upload images use http://easypic.free.fr

Al-Hanbali
09-07-2006, 04:19 PM

To upload images use http://easypic.free.fr
Jazakallah for the link bro :)

Kamilah
09-07-2006, 04:24 PM
okay....here goes...

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...5C7C9D34FF1301

Najiullah
09-07-2006, 04:26 PM
BRO TAYMULLAH POSTED THESE PICS

Najiullah
09-07-2006, 04:32 PM
wow subhanAllah

thanx for sharing
excellent :)

Kamilah
09-07-2006, 04:35 PM
did you recognise him? I feel a little guilty, I hope beloved shaykh doesnt mind, I only posted it because there are alot of people on this forum who like him alot.

Al-Hanbali
09-07-2006, 04:36 PM

Wow...Jazakallah sis. Thats wicked. Did he know that he was being recorded? Mashallah :)

Was that your bro recording? which year was this. Sorry plz forgive for asking so many questions .

Kamilah
09-07-2006, 04:39 PM
no..he didnt..Astagfirullah! he doesnt like stuff like that... thats why he got up and left (the footage ended) my bro didnt again after that, its not right.

Kamilah
09-07-2006, 04:43 PM
sorry I am unable to edit my post to add to it, to answer your Questions.

yeah, that was my bro recording, he took my phone with him, lol.

it was taken last ramadhaan.

Najiullah
09-07-2006, 05:30 PM
AL Isha 7th Sept 06 ( Surah Al Baqara End) Shaikh Talib

Najiullah
09-07-2006, 06:46 PM
seems it'll b SST for Jumuah tomorrow.
yaa bro think he will lead jummah.:)lets see .Allah knows better :)

shuraimfan4lyf
09-07-2006, 09:27 PM
how they allow your brother to go inside the room and capture a video?, don't they have security guards?:? ^o)

duas by imams of haramain,

http://www.sohari.com/doaa/listen/ayoob_qunoot_1.ram,

http://www.al-qaria.net/dl/duaayyoub.ram, http://www.sohari.com/doaa/listen/bdeer_qnoot_1425.ram, http://www.sohari.com/doaa/listen/7useen-du3a-1424.ram
http://highqualityqurans.com/madinah...Track%2043.mp3
http://www.mohammad.hamoislam.com/mdndua.ram

http://www.highqualityquran.com/madi...Track%2043.mp3, http://sohari.com/doaa/listen/shraim...amadan_1424.rm
http://shuraim.net/data/video/shuraim-dawwa-1423.ram
http://download.al-islaam.com/audiov...sudais2/39.ram, http://www.sohari.com/doaa/listen/sodays_5atmah_1425.rm
http://media.urdupoint.com:7070/ramg...ic/dua/Dua1.rm
http://tv.minhaj.org/tv/quran1/115/1.rm, http://is.aswatalislam.net/Audios/Misc/Duas/Qur’an%20-%20Do’a%20Qatam%20%20(www.aswatalislam.net).mp3, http://www.highqualityqurans.com/mak...Track%2042.mp3, http://is.aswatalislam.net/Audios/Misc/Duas/Night%20of%20Power%20Dua%201%20-%20Sodais(www.aswatalislam.net).mp3
http://www.sohari.com/doaa/listen/th...qunoot_1424.rm

Is sh. Mohaisani still one of the imams for madina, or i'll post his dua too.

Kamilah
09-07-2006, 09:43 PM
how they allow your brother to go inside the room and capture a video?, don't they have security guards?:? ^o)
ah hah! wouldnt u like to know!;D

u gotta think who my bro is...

he is....shuraims biggest fans brother...thats how! :D

shuraimfan4lyf
09-07-2006, 09:57 PM
so he is just went in the room and guards and sheikhs didn't say anything? probably they said something, or maybe shuraim knows him or something, here is al-mohaisany khatm-ul-quran, http://download.al-islaam.com/audiov...uhaisny/38.ram

Kamilah
09-07-2006, 10:05 PM
dunno how he got in bro, just got lucky I guess! like i said! it definately has something to do with him being Kamilah's bro innit!

shuraimfan4lyf
09-07-2006, 10:20 PM
did the sheikh shuraim or anyone else say anything to him when he entered??

Al-Hanbali
09-07-2006, 10:30 PM

I think there were many other people there as well, as you can see in the video, right sis? :)

shuraimfan4lyf
09-07-2006, 10:32 PM
is it where all the imams chill and drink tea? sheikh shuraim, sh. sudais and etc.

*Salma*
09-08-2006, 02:06 AM

Iqaamah ON....

Sheikh Thubaity leading fajr in madinah

Surah Sajda and Surah Insan

shuraimfan4lyf
09-08-2006, 02:12 AM
mashallah, i love sh.Thobaiti's voice, he is so different from others voices. he has his own way. please put the link for sura-sajda. :w:
http://audio.islamweb.net/eaudio/isl...5047708694.ram

*Salma*
09-08-2006, 02:25 AM

Recording of Todays Fajr in Madinah

Kamilah
09-08-2006, 02:27 AM

I think there were many other people there as well, as you can see in the video, right sis? :)
there were other people there...around 10-15.

is it where all the imams chill and drink tea? sheikh shuraim, sh. sudais and etc.
that was just Shaykh Shuraim's chill out room...Shaykh Sudais's is yet to be discovered.... ;) InshaAllah my brother is going again this year,

I'm feeling guilty as it is posting this...feel like I breached shaykh's privacy/security.

the only reason my brother got in was because it was written for him, dont know of he will get a chance this year, but he fluked his way in.

shuraimfan4lyf
09-08-2006, 02:47 AM
did sh. Shuraim said anything when your brother was recording video? are you arab? or speak arabic? I like to meet Sh. Shuraim so much. But iam only 16. I don't know if he will talk to me. your brother is so lucky to meet him.

Kamilah
09-08-2006, 02:57 AM
I mentioned before brother, soon as he realised my bro was filming he got up and left, so my bro didnt risk filming again, InshaAllah you will meet him, you have a good chance of seeing him as anyone else, InshaAllah.

I'm not a fluent arabic speaker, I only know basics and im not very confident in speaking it either.

my brother doesnt know much arabic at all, he spoke english I refer back to my previous posts.

shuraimfan4lyf
09-08-2006, 03:05 AM
can anyone please translate this to english, it on Sheikh Shuraim's website, i can't understand arabic. اسم الزائر , البريد الالكتروني, الدولة - المدينة, كلمة الزائر.

Kamilah
09-08-2006, 03:08 AM
if its an option on the site, if you wave your cursor over the word its says it in english.

shuraimfan4lyf
09-08-2006, 03:27 AM
it doesn't say in shuraim's website, its a different kind of website.

anyways i'll find it out someway, its just asking in arabic, i was writing something Sh. Shuraim on his website. everyone's is working, but when i try to post my message to Sh. Shuraim, a pop-up comes up and saying something in arabic. as i said before, i can't understand arabic at all. I hope someone will help me. i want to send a message to Sh. Suud Shuraim fast as i can. :w:

webcoran
09-08-2006, 05:52 AM
it doesn't say in shuraim's website, its a different kind of website.

anyways i'll find it out someway, its just asking in arabic, i was writing something Sh. Shuraim on his website. everyone's is working, but when i try to post my message to Sh. Shuraim, a pop-up comes up and saying something in arabic. as i said before, i can't understand arabic at all. I hope someone will help me. i want to send a message to Sh. Suud Shuraim fast as i can. :w:
You can try to translate arabic/english, english/arabic Here :==> http://translate.google.com/translate_t

format_quote Originally Posted by Zâk
Who led fajr in makkah ?
Shaykh Talib leads today salat al fajr at Makkah

Sohrab
09-08-2006, 09:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by *Salma*

Recording of Todays Fajr in Madinah

Jazakellah sis. Good work.

Thanks for the fajar recording from Makkah bro Webcoran.

S_87
09-08-2006, 09:28 AM
:sl: and sheikh saleh aal taleb doing khutbah :D

S_87
09-08-2006, 10:05 AM

lol i didnt notice he prayed fast

webcoran
09-08-2006, 10:43 AM
Today Khutba wa salat al Jumu'a leads by shaykh Talib from Makkah

Al-Hanbali
09-08-2006, 02:35 PM

Finally I can record again Alhumdulillah. :)

webcoran
09-08-2006, 03:14 PM

Today khutba & Salat al Jumu'a leads by shaykh Huthayfi from Madina

Haji_usmaan
09-08-2006, 04:22 PM
Assalam

What's SS offical website called?

Jazakallah khair

webcoran
09-08-2006, 04:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Haji_usmaan
Assalam

Jazakallah khair
Your are his student and you don't know ? ...lol

Kamilah
09-08-2006, 04:33 PM
Your are his student and you don't know ? ...lol
lol, thats what I was thinking.

Al-Hanbali
09-08-2006, 04:39 PM

Makkah Maghrib: Sheikh Salih al-Talib (Not good quality. Done it in a rush. Sorry :( )

Makkkah Maghrib

Al-Hanbali
09-08-2006, 04:58 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Haji_usmaan
Assalam

Jazakallah khair
I dont think its his "official" website.

www.shuraim.net

S_87
09-08-2006, 05:41 PM

yh its not his official website but made by some of his *fans*

shuraimfan4lyf
09-08-2006, 08:10 PM
I think it is fastest sura kahf ever recited, and Its by Sh. Suud As-Shuraim, the link didn't work in the other post, sorry about that, here is a new link to the sura kahf by Shaikh Shuraim, http://quran.islamway.com/shuraim/018.ram

Al-Hanbali
09-08-2006, 10:52 PM

Kamilah
09-08-2006, 10:54 PM
have you got a close up of Shayk Talib..?

I had one but its blurred

shuraimfan4lyf
09-08-2006, 10:56 PM
No, I never saw a close up picture of Sheikh Saleh Al-Talib. I wish i did.:w:

Al-Hanbali
09-08-2006, 10:59 PM

I have this one:

shuraimfan4lyf
09-08-2006, 11:01 PM
Jazakallah for having the picture of Sh. Saleh Talib.

Al-Hanbali
09-08-2006, 11:13 PM

Al-Hanbali
09-09-2006, 02:09 AM

Mashallah Sheikh Shuraim leading in Makkah :)

Sheikh Thubaity leading in Madinah :)

Sohrab
09-09-2006, 02:19 AM

Madina Fajr Recording :)

Shaikh Thubaity: Sura Noor Mid

Al-Hanbali
09-09-2006, 02:36 AM

Makkah Fajr

Led by Sheikh Sa'oud ibn Ibrahim ash-Shuraim

First Rakat: Surah Ibrahim Ayaats' 31-41

Second Rakat: Surah Ibrahim Ayaat's 42-End

Recording

Najiullah
09-09-2006, 10:35 AM
Makkah Isha 8th Sept 06 -Shaikh Talib

Najiullah
09-09-2006, 10:55 AM
Shaikh Soad Ash shuraim today

Al-Hanbali
09-09-2006, 01:37 PM

Is that the same guy who shook the Sheikh's hand in the previus video as well :?

Najiullah
09-09-2006, 02:44 PM

Is that the same guy who shook the Sheikh's hand in the previus video as well :?
dont know :) have to check that video again :)

Najiullah
09-09-2006, 02:50 PM
Emotional Recitaion Shaikh Saod Ash Shuraim

Najiullah
09-09-2006, 05:11 PM
sms is leading isha in Makkah

Najiullah
09-09-2006, 05:19 PM
Makkah isha 9th sept 06( Al-Hashr 18 to 24) SMS

ma'laika
09-09-2006, 08:26 PM
dont know :) have to check that video again :)
Asalam alaikum i'm a new member on this forum and i just wanna say that the video by Sheikh Shuraim is really gud. He sounds even better live when your there, i had the pleasure of hearing him give a khutba when i recently when saudia arabia and he was truly brilliant!!!!!

Najiullah
09-10-2006, 01:08 AM
who led maghrib :?
was it SST again ? or was there a change ?
SAS ?
dont know :( i guess SS.

i thought taymullah is going to record :(

webcoran
09-10-2006, 01:28 AM

Yes i have think the same thing, it seems that it's he...

Najiullah
09-10-2006, 01:35 AM
Yes i have think the same thing, it seems that it's he...
wow lucky guy :) ,i think SS knows him

I mentioned before brother, soon as he realised my bro was filming he got up and left, so my bro didnt risk filming again, InshaAllah you will meet him, you have a good chance of seeing him a
soon as he realised my bro was filming he got up and left,:?

dont think he left because of the video , if ss wanted he would have stopped ur bro

Najiullah
09-10-2006, 02:08 AM
Shaikh Shuraim is leading fajar in Makkah MashaAllah

excellent recitation of surah az zumar mshaAllah

Sohrab
09-10-2006, 02:19 AM

Madina Fajr Recording :)

Shaikh Thubaity: Sura A'raaf Mid

Najiullah
09-10-2006, 02:32 AM
Al fajar 10th Sept 06 (Surah Az Zumar 53 to 75) Shaikh Saud Ash Shuraim

Najiullah
09-10-2006, 02:33 AM
Shaikh Saod Ash Shuraim today 10th Sept 06

Najiullah
09-10-2006, 08:10 AM
Shaikh Ali Abdullah Jabir
إمام المسجد الحرام 1401- 1409هـ
he was not imam in 70's
:?

Najiullah
09-10-2006, 09:07 AM
Shaikh Saud Ash Shuraim
he was on tv ishaAllah soon (in Ramadhan)ill post the interview ( my cousin has it he will send me)here is a cap.)

Najiullah
09-10-2006, 09:11 AM
wow rare pics...
:?
i have few more pics and recitaions.

Najiullah
09-10-2006, 10:09 AM
Surah Al Haaqqah ( there are so many reciations of surah Al Haaqqah by shaikh Saod Ash Shuraim but this ver is my fav plz dont download it:D:D:D:Dthank you )

i love this specailly when SS recites

وَلَمْ أَدْرِ مَا حِسَابِيهْ
69:26 "And that I had never realised how my account (stood)!

يَا لَيْتَهَا كَانَتِ الْقَاضِيَةَ
69:29 "My power has perished from me!"...

in very high pitch and again low pitch from

مَا أَغْنَى عَنِّي مَالِيهْ
69:28 "Of no profit to me has been my wealth!

same thing on verse 44 and 45 and in the end.

Najiullah
09-10-2006, 11:37 AM

Al-Hanbali
09-10-2006, 11:41 AM

Wow, nice pics bro. Inshallah post the interview with Sheikh Shuraim soon. :)

S_87
09-10-2006, 12:37 PM

you know that vid najiullah posted, when sheikh shuraim gets past the crowd just in front is that men kinda dragging away a woman or something:uuh:
and sheikh saleh aal talibs look alike is behind sheikh shuraim :lol:

Al-Hanbali
09-10-2006, 12:43 PM

Yh thats what I thought, that the guy behind SS looks like Sheikh Talib. :)

when sheikh shuraim gets past the crowd just in front is that men kinda dragging away a woman or something:uuh:
Yh what on earth is going on there :?

Najiullah
09-10-2006, 01:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani

you know that vid najiullah posted, when sheikh shuraim gets past the crowd just in front is that men kinda dragging away a woman or something:uuh:
and sheikh saleh aal talibs look alike is behind sheikh shuraim :lol:
i am wacthing it again and again on dvd :) there no lady but this guy looks like SST :)

well there was one clip like this i shared with only bro iqram .

and yes also i have a clip where SS was stuck in the crowed and they kind of pushed SS and his gaurds and gaurds were like :mad: , but unforutnatly cant find it in so many recordings i have to check all the recordings

Najiullah
09-10-2006, 03:56 PM
who led maghrib in makkah and madinah??

Al-Hanbali
09-10-2006, 03:57 PM

Makkah Maghrib

Sheikh Abdur-Rahman as-Sudais

(Sorry first Surah Fatihah and few Ayaat's are missing) :(

Recording

Najiullah
09-10-2006, 03:58 PM

Makkah Maghrib

Sheikh Abdur-Rahman as-Sudais

Recording
wow he is back mashaAllah

jazakAllah fro the recording bro

Najiullah
09-10-2006, 05:11 PM
SMS is leading isha in Makkah

Najiullah
09-10-2006, 05:19 PM
Makkah Isha 10th Sept 06

Najiullah
09-10-2006, 05:30 PM
cool
guess he was bak yest only.
yes
Now inshaAllah SAS and SS for taraweeh :)

Al-Hanbali
09-10-2006, 05:32 PM
yes
Now inshaAllah SAS and SS for taraweeh :)
Inshallah, i would like Shekh Budair to also lead aswell :)

Najiullah
09-10-2006, 05:37 PM
Inshallah, i would like Shekh Budair to also lead aswell :)
yes offcourse bro InshaAllah he will lead in Madinah

shuraimfan4lyf
09-10-2006, 05:49 PM
I think its going to be same as last year, Sh.Abdullah Al-Johany, Sh. Salah Al-Budair, Sh. Suud As-Shuraim, Sh. Abdur Rehman As-Sudais will lead taraweeh in makkah.:)

Najiullah
09-10-2006, 05:54 PM
I think its going to be same as last year, Sh.Abdullah Al-Johany, Sh. Salah Al-Budair, Sh. Suud As-Shuraim, Sh. Abdur Rehman As-Sudais will lead taraweeh in makkah.:)
maybe or maybe not , what if this year Shaikh Mohsin Al qasim and Ale Shaikh come to makkah :)

or shaikh talib and sms go to madinah

plz dont take it seriously just giving an example :D;D:D

Najiullah
09-10-2006, 06:23 PM
is this shaikh humaids pic?

Raahil
09-10-2006, 08:30 PM
is this shaikh humaids pic?

Yes brother that's Shaikh Salih ibn Humaid [7afidahu Allah]

Najiullah
09-11-2006, 01:34 AM
wow shaikh Humaid is chairman of majlis e shura

Najiullah
09-11-2006, 02:07 AM
Shaikh Shuraim is Leading Fajar in Makkah MashaAllah

shuraimfan4lyf
09-11-2006, 02:14 AM
Please anyone know where I can watch live taraweeh from makkah online?? I want to listen to Sh. Shuraim this year.

BlissfullyJaded
09-11-2006, 02:16 AM

lol...you can watch Taraweeh from the same channel you watch regular salaah...Saudi TV's site, KACST, or Saudi Embassy. :)

Sheikh Thubayty leading in Madeenah. :)

Najiullah
09-11-2006, 02:17 AM
Please anyone know where I can watch live taraweeh from makkah online?? I want to listen to Sh. Shuraim this year.
dont tell me bro u r not watching salah :)

Ibn Abi Ahmed
09-11-2006, 02:20 AM

I watched it on TV :D Alhamdullilah! It looks totally different. The channel is only a week of free preview :( Iqraa Channel i think on Dish.

Shuraim was awesome Mashallah! :D

Najiullah
09-11-2006, 02:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ähmed

I watched it on TV :D Alhamdullilah! It looks totally different. The channel is only a week of free preview :( Iqraa Channel i think on Dish.

Shuraim was awesome Mashallah! :D

yeah on tv its cool

i always watch on tv :)

watch salah on Saudi tv on iqra they dont show much ,

Najiullah
09-11-2006, 02:29 AM
Al Fajar Makkah 11th Sept 06 ( An Naziat And Al-Infitar ) Shaikh Saud Ash Shuraim

Najiullah
09-11-2006, 02:40 AM
Shaikh Saud Ash Shuraim
Dua E Qunoot on Iqra Tv

Najiullah
09-11-2006, 02:53 AM
Shaikh Saod Ash Shuraim before Salah
youtube conevrts files to very poor qaulity :( so now now u have to download it (CD qaulity)

http://www.MegaShare.com/48942

shuraimfan4lyf
09-11-2006, 03:41 AM
brother i can't find the prayers in KACST, can someone put a link? for the prayers from makkah.

Najiullah
09-11-2006, 03:45 AM
brother i can't find the prayers in KACST, can someone put a link? for the prayers from makkah.
bro i dont know much about links as i watch it on tv , only use them for maghrib Makkah

http://www.saudi1.tv/player.php?id=1 (Saudi Channel 1 Low quality)

http://www.kacst.edu.sa/eng/stream/S...-high-Band.asx (high quality)

also radio
http://www.saudiradio.com u can find links here

http://www.saudiradio.net/radio-quran.php?id=1

http://www.saudiradio.net/radio-ch1.php?id=2 Makkah prayers

http://www.saudiradio.net/radio-ch2.php?id=3 (for Madina Fajar prayers)

also check these links at magrib, isha or fajar time :)

Raahil
09-11-2006, 11:02 AM
Shaikh Saud Ash Shuraim
Dua E Qunoot on Iqra Tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSgO56DAeis

Do you have this video for download too brother?

Najiullah
09-11-2006, 12:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Raahil

Do you have this video for download too brother?
yes i have it

u want dvd or cd qaulity???

Raahil
09-11-2006, 01:00 PM
yes i have it

u want dvd or cd qaulity???
:wasalamex

I want the DVD qaulity please May Allah reward you endlessly and grant you Jannah Al-Firdaus and all my brothers and sisters Ameen.

Najiullah
09-11-2006, 04:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Raahil

I want the DVD qaulity please May Allah reward you endlessly and grant you Jannah Al-Firdaus and all my brothers and sisters Ameen.
inshaALlah ill upload it today :)

shaikh sudais led maghrib today , i missed it :heated: maybe bro Dhul-Fiqhar has full recording

Al Maghrib 11th sept 06

Al-Hanbali
09-11-2006, 04:02 PM

When was Maghrib on bro.:?

Najiullah
09-11-2006, 04:07 PM

lol u recorded yesterday bro ;) u dont rem the time :D

anywaz SAS came 8 to 10 min before time :)

webcoran
09-11-2006, 04:10 PM

Daily prayer time in Makkah

Today salat al Maghreb from Madina

S_87
09-11-2006, 05:08 PM

sheikh subayyil leading in Makkah :D

Najiullah
09-11-2006, 05:12 PM
what sms was recaiting :) which surah???

Najiullah
09-11-2006, 05:27 PM
Al Isha 11th sept 06 (Surah Ash- Shams and Az-Zalzalah) SMS

Raahil
09-11-2006, 07:59 PM
inshaALlah ill upload it today :)

Jazaak Allahu khairan akhi I appreciate it.

shuraimfan4lyf
09-11-2006, 09:40 PM
sorry for the broken link, http://quran.islamway.com/nabawy1423/036.ram:hiding:

Al-Hanbali
09-11-2006, 09:43 PM

I think thats either Sheikh Husain ale-Sheikh or Sheikh Abdul-Bary ath-Thubaytee. ( I get confused who's who).

webcoran
09-11-2006, 10:20 PM
sorry for the broken link, http://quran.islamway.com/nabawy1423/036.ram:hiding:
from the beginning until 2:03 it's shaykh Husayn al Shaykh and after until the end it's shaykh 'Abdul Bari Thubayti

shuraimfan4lyf
09-11-2006, 10:23 PM
:sl: who is leading Fajr in Makkah and Madina??:? :sl:

webcoran
09-11-2006, 10:30 PM
Allah knows and we don't know. wait 3 hours and 30 minutes to know who leads in haramain.

shuraimfan4lyf
09-11-2006, 11:49 PM
usually, Sh.Sudais doesn't recite sura fatiha in this way, he recited like shuraim, I am talking about ayaats, http://www.adnan.hamoislam.com/fatiha.ram

webcoran
09-12-2006, 12:04 AM
usually, Sh.Sudais doesn't recite sura fatiha in this way, he recited like shuraim, I am talking about ayaats, http://www.adnan.hamoislam.com/fatiha.ram
:sl: It's an old recitation of Shaykh Sudais. Sudais & Shuraim have the same style. Does anyone have old recitation of shaykh sudais, i'm searching on the internet but i don't find ?

Najiullah
09-12-2006, 12:55 AM
:sl: It's an old recitation of Shaykh Sudais. Sudais & Shuraim have the same style. Does anyone have old recitation of shaykh sudais, i'm searching on the internet but i don't find ?
i have few old reciations but i cant say how old they are. ill pm u the links bro InshaAllah
u have the numbers bro call them and ask :)

Najiullah
09-12-2006, 02:08 AM
Shaikh Saod Ash Shuraim is leading Fajar In Makkah MashaAllah

Sohrab
09-12-2006, 02:20 AM

Recording of Madina Fajr :)

Shaikh Thubaity: Sura Ale Emran (Begining)

Najiullah
09-12-2006, 02:28 AM
Al Fajar 12th Sept 06 (Surah Abasa & AL Balad) Shaikh Saud Ash Shuraim

Najiullah
09-12-2006, 03:41 AM
Dua E Qunoot
Bro cant upload DVD as its 600 mb file dont know where to upload it

here is Cd qaulity 13 mb only

http://d.turboupload.com/d/977350/Qunoot.mpeg.html

ill try to upload SVCD qaulity it will be like 150mb in szie

Najiullah
09-12-2006, 06:17 AM
Shaikh Humaid , i cant understand arbaic so plz tell me what he is saying , is there anything about haram

Najiullah
09-12-2006, 06:18 AM
Surah Al Haqqaah Shaikh huzaifhy(never heard him reciting so fast)

Najiullah
09-12-2006, 07:14 AM
Shaikh Saod Ash Shuraim Dua

Raahil
09-12-2006, 08:16 AM
Dua E Qunoot

Jazaak Allahu khairan wa Jazaak Allahu fil jannat Al-Firdaus[Ameen] dear brother thank you very much.And sorry for all the distdurbance.

MetSudaisTwice
09-12-2006, 08:49 AM
Asalam-u-ualaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh
i hope inshallah everyone is in fine health
am happy and glad to be back, just going to be busy catching up lol
who led fajr today?
wasalam

Raahil
09-12-2006, 09:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MetSudaisTwice
Asalam-u-ualaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh
i hope inshallah everyone is in fine health
am happy and glad to be back, just going to be busy catching up lol
who led fajr today?
wasalam
:wasalamex dear brother MetSudaisTwice,

Alhamdulilah and insha Allah you're fine too, and welcome back I was wondering where you were because I haven't seen you for an long time here.

And Todays fajr was led by Shaikh Dr. Su'ud As-Shuraim in Makkah see link from brother WebCoran's website May Allah reward him and you all Ameen.

http://www.islam-fr.com/modules/news...hp?storyid=440

Ma3a Salama

MetSudaisTwice
09-12-2006, 09:44 AM
salam
yep my great akhi, how are you? lol yep da same old question;)
great to be back, i missed a lot though
wasalam

Najiullah
09-12-2006, 09:48 AM
Welcome bak MST :thankyou::haha:
u sed it :D

same old question eh ? :p
good to see you back :)

lol same old question

anywaz i hope u wont leave us again :)

i am very happy bro i have to post somthing special today :)

Najiullah
09-12-2006, 11:25 AM
Surah Al-Fil and Quraish- Shaikh Saud Ash Shuraim

MetSudaisTwice
09-12-2006, 11:33 AM
salam
wow a long time since SS read short surahs
jazakallah for the recordings bro
wasalam

webcoran
09-12-2006, 01:05 PM
Dua E Qunoot

To upload more than 100 Mo go Here click on "Learn More", then click on button to install the uploader (Windows, Mac or Linux). With this uploader you can upload all video you want with anysize.

(When you finish to upload the 600 mo file, it will be available 1, 2 or 3 days after)

Najiullah
09-12-2006, 01:36 PM

To upload more than 100 Mo go Here click on "Learn More", then click on button to install the uploader (Windows, Mac or Linux). With this uploader you can upload all video you want with anysize.

(When you finish to upload the 600 mo file, it will be available 1, 2 or 3 days after)

u mean i can upload 1 video of 600 mb or more\???

Najiullah
09-12-2006, 01:49 PM
Shaikh Saod Ash Shuraim (A freind emailed me this) poor audio qaulity

webcoran
09-12-2006, 02:14 PM
u mean i can upload 1 video of 600 mb or more\???
Yes, I have upload a 871 Mo video file without problem : its the video of khatam al qur/an by shaykh sudais on the website (here)

MetSudaisTwice
09-12-2006, 02:17 PM
i am very happy bro i have to post somthing special today
salam
lol where is the 'special' thing?
wasalam

Najiullah
09-12-2006, 02:56 PM
salam
lol where is the 'special' thing?
wasalam
lol remember u said email me :)

ok ill post it here inshaAllah , let me think ;) what to post

MetSudaisTwice
09-12-2006, 02:58 PM
salam
ok bro, you can either email or post it here
make it special bro
wasalam

Najiullah
09-12-2006, 02:58 PM
Yes, I have upload a 871 Mo video file without problem : its the video of khatam al qur/an by shaykh sudais on the website (here)
what about the qaulity ??
bro rahil wants shaikh shuraim video in dvd qaulity :)

Najiullah
09-12-2006, 03:01 PM
salam
ok bro, you can either email or post it here
make it special bro
wasalam
let me find somnthing ill post it in few mins InshaALlah
its difficult for me to find somthing as everything about SS is special for me lol

MetSudaisTwice
09-12-2006, 03:03 PM
salam
i know how you feel bro, same with me
wasalam

Najiullah
09-12-2006, 03:36 PM
SAS is leading MAghrib in Makkah

MetSudaisTwice
09-12-2006, 03:37 PM
salam
what time is it in saudi now?
wasalam

Najiullah
09-12-2006, 03:39 PM
salam
what time is it in saudi now?
wasalam
not sure
i guess 6:35 pm 18:35

Najiullah
09-12-2006, 03:44 PM
Shaikh Saud Ash Shuraim

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdyfj_w0w

MetSudaisTwice
09-12-2006, 03:53 PM
salam
jazakallah bro
wasalam

Najiullah
09-12-2006, 03:53 PM
AL Maghrib Makkah 12th Sept 06 Shaikh Sudais

Al-Hanbali
09-12-2006, 04:30 PM

Jazakllah for the recording bro :)

webcoran
09-12-2006, 04:43 PM
what about the qaulity ??
bro rahil wants shaikh shuraim video in dvd qaulity :)
Not dvd quality but not bad. see the video of sudais in this link to know wich quality is it

Also you can try this site : http://zupload.com/ : 500 mo MAX so you have to cut your file in 2

Najiullah
09-12-2006, 05:16 PM
Makkah Isha
12th Sept 2006
Good Recitation

Najiullah
09-13-2006, 02:08 AM
Shaikh Saod Ash Shuraim is Leadinjg Fajar In Makkah MashaAllah

Sohrab
09-13-2006, 02:21 AM

Recording of Madina Fajr Today :)

Shaikh Thubaity: Sura Ghafir Begining

shuraimfan4lyf
09-13-2006, 02:25 AM
mashallah, good to hear that Sh. Suud bin Ibrahim bin Mohammed bin Ibrahim bin Nasser bin Mohammed bin Ibrahim is leading fajr.

shuraimfan4lyf
09-13-2006, 02:26 AM
Sh. Thobaiti has been leading Fajr in Madinah for like 3-4 days, mashallah, he is good.

Najiullah
09-13-2006, 02:41 AM
mashallah, good to hear that Sh. Suud bin Ibrahim bin Mohammed bin Ibrahim bin Nasser bin Mohammed bin Ibrahim is leading fajr.
wow bro plz always type his name
Sa'oud bin Ibrahim bin Muhammad bin Ibrahim bin Naasir bin Ibrahim bin Muhammad bin Shuraim.

Najiullah
09-13-2006, 02:41 AM
Al Fajar 13 sept 06 (Al-Ahzab 54 to 73)
Shaikh Sa'oud bin Ibrahim bin Muhammad bin Ibrahim bin Naasir bin Ibrahim bin Muhammad bin Shuraim.

shuraimfan4lyf
09-13-2006, 02:57 AM
:sl: ok brother thanks for correcting the mistake, i'll do that next time, inshallah. :w:

shuraimfan4lyf
09-13-2006, 03:06 AM
Sh. Abdul-Muhsen Al-Qaasim hasn't led any prayer for long time, I want to hear his prayer. Inshallah.

Najiullah
09-13-2006, 03:12 AM
Sh. Abdul-Muhsen Al-Qaasim hasn't led any prayer for long time, I want to hear his prayer. Inshallah.
he led isha few times last month but they dont show isha on tv :( but they will in ramdhan from Iqra channel,i belive once he starts leading fajar , ihe will be have many fans here :)
he awesome specially in fajar .

Helena
09-13-2006, 11:34 AM
okie dokie...am here.....

explain to me wot exactly happens in this thread? wot do u discuss about?

is it possible to give moi a profile on sheikh shurmain or sudais?......

Helena
09-13-2006, 11:39 AM
go thru some of the previous posts here n u will know :uhwhat
see bro najiullah...thats y.....cant u possibly summarise it wud be ideal.....

Najiullah
09-13-2006, 11:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by HAJI_HELENA
see bro najiullah...thats y.....cant u possibly summarise it wud be ideal.....
wait i am goiving u profile of shaikh shuraim and Shaikh Sudais

Najiullah
09-13-2006, 11:50 AM
Sheikh Shuraim.

Sheikh Saud bin Ibrahim bin Muhammed Ali Shuraim from the Haraqees of the Banu Zayd was born in Riyadh in the year 1386 Al-Hijrah.
He studied elementary at Areen schools, then the middle school at the modern schools then high school at `Al yarmouk` North. He graduated from his high school at 1404 AH, then went to college at `Usool ud Din` at Imam Muhammed ibn Saud university in Riyadh, in the `aqeedah and Modern Madhahab` division. He graduated in 1409 h., then went on in 1410h to the `3alee lilqadhah` insitute and recieved a masters degree in 1413h.

Sheikh Saud recieved knowledge directly from many pious Shuyookh such as Sheikh Abdul Aziz bin Baz and Sheikh Abdullah ibn Jibrien...and many others.

Sheikh Shuraim was emplyed as a teacher in 3alee lilqadha in 1410h.
in 1412h he was made Imam ad Khateeb of Masjid ul Haram.
in 1413h he was appointed judge in the High court of Makkah. In 1416h he gave up this post in order to pursue a Doctorate degree in the Umm al Qura university of Makkah.
In 1414h the High apporval was made for him to teach in the Holy Masjid.

Up til today he remains one of the Imams and Khateebs of Masjid ul Haram, leading mostly fajr prayers and also Salaatul Dhuhr.

May Allah SWT assist him in carrying out his work for the ummah
Ameen.

Sheikh Abdul Rahman`s full name is: Abdul Rahman bin Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah bin Muhammed bin Abdul Aziz bin Muhammed bin Abdullah. He was nicknamed As-Sudais and his origins from Anzah of a well known tribe.
Sheikh Sudais was born in 1382 A.H in Riyadh . He bacame Hafiz of the Quran at the age of 12, in Riyadh, in a Masjid headed by Sheikh Abdul Rahman al Faryan. He was also taught by Sheikh Muhammed Ali Hussan and Sheikh Muhammed Abdul Majid Zakir, as well as various other Scholars.
Sheikh Abdul Rahman grew up in Riyadh attending the `Mathna bin Hartha` elementary school as well as the Scientific Academy of Riyadh. There he studied under various scholars including Sheikh Abdullah Munaif and Sheikh Abdullah bin Abdul Rahman al Tawayjari. Dr. Abdul Rahman graduated from this Acadamy with a grading of `Excellent` in the Year 1399 and went onto Shariah College. Here, Scholars included:
Sheikh Saleh Ali Nasir (Rahimullah)
Sheikh Abdullah bin Abdul Rahman bin Jibrain.
Sheikh Abdul Aziz al Shaikh (Saudi-Arabia`s Grand Mufti)
Sheikh Abdullah bin Abdul Rahman al Duwaish.
Sheikh Ahmed bin Ai Mubaraki.
After this he became Imam and Khateeb of the Masjid Shaikh al Allam Abdul Razzaq Afifi. He also began teaching at the Acadamy Imam al Dawa Al Almy
It was in the year 1404 that Sheikh Abdul Rahman was appointed Imam and Khateeb of Masjid ul Haram, Makkah.
There he first led the Asr Salah on the date 22nd Shaban 1404. (22-08-1404)
His first Khutbah was 15th Ramadhan 1404. (15-09-1404)
In the Year Dr. Abdul Rahman got his Masters Degree, grading `Excellent` from the Sharia college of Imam Muhammed Bin Saud University.
From there he moved onto to being assisstant teacher at the prestigious Umm al Qura University, Makkah, where he obtained his Doctorate, again grading `Excellent` in the year 1416.
He was thereafter appointed Lecturer in the Sharia college of The Um al Qura University.
As of today, this is his current position.

Over the years-Sheikh Abdul Rahman has visited many countries stressing the importance of spreading Islam.
Europe and South Africa he has also visited, stressing the importance of promoting islam to the world.
At the end of August 2003, the people of England were honoured to be the hosts of Dr. Sudais. During his visit to Britain he led four Jumah prayers. On 31st August Sheikh Sudais was invited to give a lecture in Birmingham. the topic was -`And You will be Superior if you are indeed True Believers`. Whilst on tour Sheikh Sudais also opened a Muslim Girls school in Newcastle (sept 2003). On Tuesday 9th September Sheikh Sudais led the Fajr prayers in Jamia Masjid, Blackburn. He also led the Isha prayers for an 8000 strong congregation. Sudais promised to revisit this masjid when the current extension was complete. A day later prayers were led in the Jamia Masjid-Preston.There was a concregation on 4000 people. His message for the Muslim community was:
`I would like to say-as I make my way back, what a happy and enjoyable visit I have had and how much I have appreciated this honour and respect you have showed in taking care of me. I ask you all to be kind to your neighbours Non-muslims or Muslims as the Prophet SAW taught.`
He also visited London and was taken on a tour of the construction of the London Muslim centre (now complete-his reason for being here-2004) and was said to be `fascinated`. He expressed his satisfaction and assured his full support......`I carry to you from the Holy Land. The people of Makkah are praying for you because you are making great efforts to maintain your religion here in Britain.

Brief Biography of Two of the Current Imams of the Haramain
Sheikh Abdulrahman As-Sudais
Abdulrahman bin Abdulazeez bin Abdullah bin Muhammed bin Abdulazeez bin Muhammed bin Abdullah nicknamed As-Sudais, has his origins from the tribe of Anzah. He was born in the year 1382 Hijri in Riyadh and memorized the Qur’an there. He took many kinds of knowledge from scholars. In the year 1404 Hijri he was appointed to an Imam and Khateeb of the Haram mosque in Makkah.
Sheikh Saud Ash-Shuraim
Saud bin Ibrahim bin Muhammaed Aali Shuraim of the Haraaqees of Bani Zayd was born in Riyadh in the year 1386 Hijri and memorized the Qur’an there and he too learned from many scholars.
In the year 1413 Hijri he was appointed to be an Imam and Khateeb of the Haram mosque in Makkah. In the same year he was also appointed to be a judge in the grand court of Makkah Al-Mukarramah.

webcoran
09-13-2006, 12:45 PM

I'm searching for the site wich have mp3 tarawih from makkah and madina in good quallity, i don't remember the name of website.

Najiullah
09-13-2006, 01:07 PM

I'm searching for the site wich have mp3 tarawih from makkah and madina in good quallity, i don't remember the name of website.

u mean liveislam.net???

webcoran
09-13-2006, 01:11 PM
u mean liveislam.net???
No, the name is like : holy quran digital, best quality something like this, i don't remember (it's an english site, or french)

you can download taraweeh 1424, 1425 from makkah and madina.

EDIT : I have find : its : http://www.highqualityquran.com/ and http://www.dawahacademy.com/

Najiullah
09-13-2006, 01:24 PM
Shaikh Saod Ash Shuraim (Surah Al Baqarah 1 to 20) Emotional:cry:

Najiullah
09-13-2006, 06:19 PM
Makkah Maghrib

Helena
09-13-2006, 06:23 PM
bro najiullah ur still online...alhamdulilah.....

shukran for the profile of sheikh shurman......

wot do u discuss here?......summary inshalah......:D

Najiullah
09-13-2006, 06:24 PM
Makkah Isha

Helena
09-13-2006, 06:27 PM
okay have downloded both audios.......alhamdulilah....his voice is beautiful mashalah...a way of soothing ur mind...clearing ur mind/probs......

will he do this years teraweeh? will it be on islam channel?

S_87
09-13-2006, 06:30 PM

sheikh saleh aal talib led maghrib? wheres sheikh sudais gone :(

Helena we speak anything with regards to the title, like anythinggggggg :p

Najiullah
09-13-2006, 06:39 PM
bro najiullah ur still online...alhamdulilah.....

shukran for the profile of sheikh shurman......

wot do u discuss here?......summary inshalah......:D
we discuss about imams :)

we post salah from makkah and madina daily , we share audios/videos ,pictures and other rare stuff

Najiullah
09-13-2006, 06:41 PM
okay have downloded both audios.......alhamdulilah....his voice is beautiful mashalah...a way of soothing ur mind...clearing ur mind/probs......

will he do this years teraweeh? will it be on islam channel?
cant say who will lead taraweeh this year :) yes it will be on islam channel

DOWNLAOD FAJAR SALAH ALSO :)

Kamilah
09-13-2006, 11:04 PM

live Adhans my bro recorded last year.

brings back memories....
:cry: :cry:

Fajr Adhaan.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...8E962A1E4115C1

Qiyam-ul-Layl Adhaan

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...251B250E19431C

Najiullah
09-14-2006, 02:15 AM
Shaikh Saod Ash Shuraim is Leading Fajar In Makkah MashaAllah

luqman78664
09-14-2006, 02:32 AM
Salam Alikam brothers and Sisters.

The Digital Audio Quality of 2005 Mecca Taraweeh is @
http://www.highqualityqurans.com/makkah1426/

Also 2005 Medina Cd Quality @

http://www.highqualityquran.com/madinah1426/

shuraimfan4lyf
09-14-2006, 02:38 AM
:w: :sl: good to hear Sh. Shuraim is leading fajr salaat in Makkah.:happy:

webcoran
09-14-2006, 02:53 AM

Today salat al Fajr leads by shaykh Shuraim from Makkah

Today salat al Fajr leads by shaykh Huthayfi from Madina =>

Najiullah
09-14-2006, 02:54 AM
Al Fajar 14th Sept 06 (Al-Mutaffifin and Al Fajar) Shaikh Saud Ash Shuraim

MetSudaisTwice
09-14-2006, 08:01 AM
salam
can anyone convert the recordings sis kamilah gave to mp3 format? jazakallah khair
wasalam

Najiullah
09-14-2006, 08:04 AM
salam
can anyone convert the recordings sis kamilah gave to mp3 format? jazakallah khair
wasalam
wait ill conevert them in few min :)inshaAllah

MetSudaisTwice
09-14-2006, 08:15 AM
salam
jazakallah khair bro, mashallah SS recited really well today
wasalam

Raahil
09-14-2006, 08:25 AM

Here are the mp3 versions of the Athaans which Kamilah placed

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...B210452203AD47

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...4C05DA6D89D6D9

MetSudaisTwice
09-14-2006, 08:26 AM
salam
jazakallah bro raahil
wasalam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.