/* */

PDA

View Full Version : QUIZ: How much SUNNAH do U KNOW?!?!?

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

amirah_87
08-26-2006, 11:15 PM
As salaamu alaykum,

LOL!! ;D yeah back on topic..
although i had other stuff on mind about the mubashrreen..but ... i'll zip it inshaAllah :X

I'm not exactly in the mood to answer your question sorry :D:D:D
and when exactly will later on be!! tsk tsk tsk!! :p

Take your time Maw'...

Allah Ma3ik :peace:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Dhulqarnaeen
08-27-2006, 10:53 AM
:sl:
Mmm about syi'ir, in indo we call it syair.
I remember theres a hadith that said someone whose job doing syair is bad, but theres an exception of course. Cause theres sahabah of Rasulullah (I forget the name too (Isnt it the same man that sis Maw forgot? ^o) ) :rollseyes some names with "q" I think :rollseyes isnt it Uqbah, or.....I will search insha Allah) who was very expert in syair and he used his syair to burn the spirit of jihad, and he got taqreer from Rasulullah. I cant say anything, but cause I read a lot of ulama doing syair (and Imam Asy Syafi'i is one of the best, and also another ulama's salaf) so I think theres nothing wrong with doing syair as long not against syar'i, Allahu A'lam. And I heard syaikh Muqbil good in syair too, isnt it? :)
Talking about syair, I remember someone told me about this majnun girl, who is it? :rollseyes And it said this man loved this girl but he couldnt marry her till he got crazy, and then he kept doing syair but his syair looked like someone who is not crazy lah ^o) . Isnt it crazy people in the old times real good right? :happy: Even his syair used to study arabic language, isnt it? I dont remember who he is? But his famous syair is majnoon....? Mmmm...Majnoon+someones name I think. Maybe majnoon fulanah :D

Dhulqarnaeen
08-27-2006, 10:58 AM
So whats the next question? :)
If someone wanna add about this syair then go ahead, insha Allah. But while waiting maybe I will go with the next question.
So, TELL ME sunnah of DRIVING :D ? Bring/take as much as hadith you can use/practise to be the BEST driver in the world according Islam. :peace: :D. The adhab, adhab to people around your cars and to the ameer. :)

Mawaddah
08-27-2006, 11:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dhulqarnaeen
Mmm about syi'ir, in indo we call it syair.
I remember theres a hadith that said someone whose job doing syair is bad, but theres an exception of course. Cause theres sahabah of Rasulullah (I forget the name too (Isnt it the same man that sis Maw forgot? ^o) ) :rollseyes some names with "q" I think :rollseyes isnt it Uqbah, or.....I will search insha Allah) who was very expert in syair and he used his syair to burn the spirit of jihad, and he got taqreer from Rasulullah. I cant say anything, but cause I read a lot of ulama doing syair (and Imam Asy Syafi'i is one of the best, and also another ulama's salaf) so I think theres nothing wrong with doing syair as long not against syar'i, Allahu A'lam. And I heard syaikh Muqbil good in syair too, isnt it? :)
Talking about syair, I remember someone told me about this majnun girl, who is it? :rollseyes And it said this man loved this girl but he couldnt marry her till he got crazy, and then he kept doing syair but his syair looked like someone who is not crazy lah ^o) . Isnt it crazy people in the old times real good right? :happy: Even his syair used to study arabic language, isnt it? I dont remember who he is? But his famous syair is majnoon....? Mmmm...Majnoon+someones name I think. Maybe majnoon fulanah :D
I dont know if Sheikh Muqbil was good at making up his own Shi3r, but he memorized alot lot lot of Shi3r Masha'allah..

And Ibn al-Qayyim is another amazing person with Shi3r.....actually right now I'm listening to Qaseedah an-Nooniyyah by him :)

And that man was called Majnoon layla.......I love his poems lol

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mawaddah
08-27-2006, 11:24 AM
So whats the next question? :)
If someone wanna add about this syair then go ahead, insha Allah. But while waiting maybe I will go with the next question.
So, TELL ME sunnah of DRIVING :D ? Bring/take as much as hadith you can use/practise to be the BEST driver in the world according Islam. :peace: :D. The adhab, adhab to people around your cars and to the ameer. :)
Actually sis Amirah had already posted the next question Akhi....it was " What is the Sunnah when doing Tawbah "

Maybe we should answer that one first?

And then you can tell us about the Sunnah of driving.........I'm not a driver so most probably I wouldn't know ;D Just joking :X

amirah_87
08-27-2006, 01:40 PM
As salaamu alaykum,

And that man was called Majnoon layla.......I love his poems lol
I always thought Majunuun Layla was a she :X

Actually sis Amirah had already posted the next question Akhi....it was " What is the Sunnah when doing Tawbah "

Maybe we should answer that one first?
Thanx Mawaddah I was about to start ranting again!! :p :D

About driving ..well it's a pretty hard question..I know whenever my uncle useed to start his car he used to say this supplication... I can't remember what it was :?

and also there's a hadeeth that the Prophet sallaalaahu 3alayhi wassallam was on a camel with a few of his wives and he was being driven by a habashiy man.. so the sahaabiy was singing to the camels to make them go faster (cause it is known that when you sing to the camels their pace quickens..) so the prophet sallaalaahu 3alayhi wassallam said to him: YA Anjasha! Rawaydan sawqaka bil qawaareer".. O' Anjasha.. Go Slowly/Gently on the Bottles...

The Ulamaah have said (about his reference to his wives as "Bottles")
That it is either out of two things...
1) when he said that he meant that they might become maftuun by his voice, so he should stop and this would cause the pace of the caamels to go slow.
2) His refernce to them as bottles was because women are Da3eef/Weak so if the pace quickens it might have an affect on them/do them harm...

And Allah knows best!!

Dhulqarnaeen
08-28-2006, 02:21 AM
Q:Sunnah Of Repenting/Tawbah...
<<< So this is question yee? :D Sorry, I kinda lost if you wrote questions like this :D I have bad english masha Allah.
Ooh I cant wait to be able to talk in Arabic so I can talk to you guys :-\ Im waiting for someone to teach me, I hope faster insha Allah +o(

Dhulqarnaeen
08-28-2006, 02:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by amirah_87
As salaamu alaykum,

Thanx Mawaddah I was about to start ranting again!! :p :D

About driving ..well it's a pretty hard question..I know whenever my uncle useed to start his car he used to say this supplication... I can't remember what it was :?

and also there's a hadeeth that the Prophet sallaalaahu 3alayhi wassallam was on a camel with a few of his wives and he was being driven by a habashiy man.. so the sahaabiy was singing to the camels to make them go faster (cause it is known that when you sing to the camels their pace quickens..) so the prophet sallaalaahu 3alayhi wassallam said to him: YA Anjasha! Rawaydan sawqaka bil qawaareer".. O' Anjasha.. Go Slowly/Gently on the Bottles...

The Ulamaah have said (about his reference to his wives as "Bottles")
That it is either out of two things...
1) when he said that he meant that they might become maftuun by his voice, so he should stop and this would cause the pace of the caamels to go slow.
2) His refernce to them as bottles was because women are Da3eef/Weak so if the pace quickens it might have an affect on them/do them harm...

And Allah knows best!!
OK...so we can use this hadith so a man should not drive too fast while theres girl in his car isnt it? OK....that one hadith that you can use while driving, and still there are alot of hadith can be practiced while driving insha Allah. But Of course after sis Amirahs question insha Allah. And dont ry to avoid my questions cause youre not driving :uhwhat no reasoning ok. Maybe in the future you will drive right, who knows? :uhwhat and for me, almost 1/4 of my lifes is on the cars seat :uuh: :grumbling Im a racer already by now :D

umm-sulaim
08-28-2006, 08:56 AM
Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullah...

ok like promised heres a litle bout shi3ir:

Wisdom in poetry

Ubayy bin ka3ab radhiya Allahu anhu said that the prophet alayhi salaatu wassalaam said "verily from poetry is wisdom"
bukhari

Asking someone to recite verses

3an shareed radhiya Allahu anhu that the prophet alayhi salaatu wassalaam asked him to recite verses of poetry from the poems of Umayyah bin Salt, the rpophet would tell me "heeh heeh" more more, till i recited 100 verses, then he said "if only he would have embraced islam"
saheeh

defamatory poems

3an 3aisha radhiya Allahu anhaa that Hassaan bin Thaabit sought permision from the prophet to defame the mushrikeen in poetry, so the rpophet replied "and in regards to me?" Hassaan said "verily i will take you out like the hair is pulled out of dough"
(because he alayhi salaatu wassalaam was from the same tribe as those mushrikeen)
bukhari and muslim

Cons of poetry

Abee hurayrah radhiya Allahu anhu narrated that the rpophet alayhi salaatu wassalaam said "for a mans belly to be filled with puss till it makes him sick is better than it being filled with poetry"
bukhari and muslim

Those who say that which they don't do

"wa annahum yaquuluna ma laa yaf3aluun" and that they say that which they do not do...

With the exception of...

"illa ladheena aamanu wa 3amilu salaahati wa dhakaru Allaha katheeran..."
except for those who beleive in Allah and do good deeds and remember Allah a lot...
(ashu3araa)

Thats one of the reasons as well why we couldn't call the prophet a shaa3ir, cos of this negative siffah...

thats all

wassalaam

Mawaddah
08-28-2006, 11:11 AM
Masha'allah Masha'allah Umm Sulaim, some wonderfullllll fawaa'id there, alhamdulillah :) Baarakallahu Feeki........I love doing muraaja3ah with all of you guys so much :D

:lol: :haha: Trust our dear little Adhaan Mabthoothah to think something like this ;D ;D

I'm kiddding honeyyyy :Evil:

I came across another few abyaat of his in Ibn Uthaimeens al-Qawl al-Mufeed Ala Kitaab at-Tawheed (the book i'm teaching) and it caused me to go WOW :ooh: this guy really loved Layla!! :giggling: This is how the abyaat went :

Amurru 3ala ad-diyaari Diyaari Laylaa
Uqabbilu dhal jidaari wa dhal jidaara

Wa Maa Hubbu ad-Diyaari Shaghafna Qalbi
Wa Laakin Hubbu Man sakana ad-Diyaaraa

I pass by the Dwellings, The house of Layla
I kiss this wall and this wall
And it is not love of the wall which takes my heart
But the Love of the person who lives in that house

KISSING WALLS!!!!!!!! :eek: ROFL......no wonder they called him MAJNOON ;D ;D

Allahul Musta3aan :D

I gotta go, be back insha'allah to do the questions :)

umm-sulaim
08-28-2006, 11:25 AM
Love doing muraaji3ah with you all too sis..its ni3mah wallah!! alhamdulillah...
wa feeki baarak sis

LOol aaaaw miskeen, boy.. she musta been spooked, in the poems in kwaakib n qatr they are soo funny right... (lovey dovey ones)
quite romantic when they're not extreme like majnuuns and i feel sorry for this guy:
"wa maa kuntu adree gabla 3uzata mal bukaa: wa laa mawji3aatil qalbi 7atta tawallati"

i never knew what tears were before 3uza: or the pains in my heart until she occupied (his feelings heart..)

Trust our dear little Adhaan Mabthoothah to think something like this

hahaha....

maw what happened to our hajam lol?

wassalaam

Mawaddah
08-28-2006, 12:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by umm-sulaim
LOol aaaaw miskeen, boy.. she musta been spooked, in the poems in kwaakib n qatr they are soo funny right... (lovey dovey ones)
I dont know whether she returned his love? or did he die from heartbreak? :?

quite romantic when they're not extreme like majnuuns and i feel sorry for this guy:
"wa maa kuntu adree gabla 3uzata mal bukaa: wa laa mawji3aatil qalbi 7atta tawallati"

i never knew what tears were before 3uza: or the pains in my heart until she occupied (his feelings heart..)
Poor Guy Love must have been sooooooo painful for him :uuh: But then Love is Pain isn't it :D

Trust our dear little Adhaan Mabthoothah to think something like this

hahaha....

maw what happened to our hajam lol?
Aww man you know I really want to do it, I haven't forgotten, but Insha'allah next week when I get back to work coz at home you know I live with a bunch of crazy people :uhwhat ;D Maafish Waqt!! :(

Mawaddah
08-28-2006, 12:19 PM
Q:Sunnah Of Repenting/Tawbah...

Well there are 3 Shuroot of Tawbah right :

1. An-Nadm, Which is remorse

2. At-Tark, Which is to leave off that sin straight away

3. 3adam ar-Rujoo3, Which is to not return back to that sin

And if that sin had harmed someone, i.e. harmed that persons wealth or honor etc. Then there is a 4th Shart.

4. Talab al-Maghfirah , Which is to ask forgiveness of the person he wronged.

This is all he has to do right........You're not looking for hadeeths which say the time Tawbah ends and all of that right? So now to Bro Dhuls Question

The Sunnah of Driving

Princess already mentioned a hadeeth and this is what Bro Dhul said :
OK...so we can use this hadith so a man should not drive too fast while theres girl in his car isnt it?
Really? :eek: But what if the girl likes to go fast? Like me? :D ........ I hope there's an exception :p

And I was thinking to myself, the hadeeth of when Rasulullah peace be upon him was on his camel, and he came across Asmaa' Radhiyallahu 3anha, so he made his camel stop and offered to give her a ride........
Can we take from this hadeeth that it's Good to offer someone you know a ride? :? Sorry if it's wrong:X

umm-sulaim
08-28-2006, 12:26 PM
lol ok sis, ma bish 7araj, they are fun masha Allah....

love is pain ey? mush daariyah lol.... but from the the poems of the arabs something like that or akhass lol!!

which reminds me maw i wanna make this bayt my sig, when you have time you can help me insha Allah plz

la astashilanna assa3ba aw udrikal munaa: fa manqaadatil aamalu illa lisaabiree

i love that poem..

thx wassalaam

umm-sulaim
08-28-2006, 06:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mawaddah
And I was thinking to myself, the hadeeth of when Rasulullah peace be upon him was on his camel, and he came across Asmaa' Radhiyallahu 3anha, so he made his camel stop and offered to give her a ride........
Can we take from this hadeeth that it's Good to offer someone you know a ride? :? Sorry if it's wrong:X
masha Allah nice fawaa'id as usual sis tabaraka Allah!

Yes thats good istinbaat
hey you know what i remember this mas'alah and some people tried to say how you could even pick up the ajnabiyyah (foreign women-not from mahaarim)
but sheikh Yahya hafidhahu Allah made a radd and said, the prophet alayhi salaatu wassalaam is in the manzilah (place) of the father to us, so its for him to do certain thing we could never do...
and said that 7ukm al khulwah still applied, unless maybe they were a family right...

wassalaam

chacha_jalebi
08-28-2006, 06:06 PM
RasoolAllah (saw) offered Hadhrat Asma (ra) a ride because she was like a daughter to him, she was the daughter of his bestest matey - Hadhrat Abu Bakr (ra) & Hadhrat Asma (ra) was his sis in law :D:D so he knew her :D

umm-sulaim
08-28-2006, 06:19 PM
masha Allah chacha,
yeah he did and as the prophet alayhi salaatu wassalaam he had advantages over others, this is one of them...

wassalaam

Dhulqarnaeen
08-29-2006, 09:08 AM
Soooooooo...I think the question of sis Amirah have been answered by sis Mawaddah, so back to my question right? :)
Give us very hadiths that can be practised while we are driving?

I will go first insha Allah:
1. We have to ghodul bashar, low our gaze cause there are evils everywhere wearing clothes but naked...naudhubillah. :offended:
NEXT?

umm-sulaim
08-29-2006, 01:15 PM
OK one for driving, you can let someone ride with you at the back, like hadeeth Ibn Abbas when he said "kuntu radeefu nabee alayhi salatu wassalaam 3alaa himaar"
i was riding behind the prophet alayhi salaatu wassalaam on a donkey
bukhari and muslim....

wassalaam

Dhulqarnaeen
08-30-2006, 01:59 AM
OK one for driving, you can let someone ride with you at the back, like hadeeth Ibn Abbas when he said "kuntu radeefu nabee alayhi salatu wassalaam 3alaa himaar"
i was riding behind the prophet alayhi salaatu wassalaam on a donkey
bukhari and muslim....

wassalaam
Yes right, but its up to the person wether they wanna take a sit at the back or behind the driver right? I mean theres no reward if you take a sit at the back.
So I will go with the next qaaaaaaaaidah in driving.
- aathiullah wa aatiurrasul wa ulil amri minkum -Thats mean we have to obey the rules on the street that was made by the government. We may not tru the speed limit, have to have driving license. Talking about the speed limit, I always go thru the speed limit :uuh: Its just unresistableeeeeeeee :grumbling . And I heard syaikh Albani -rahimahullah-also like to speedrun with his car :D
OK...whats the next hadith can we practise?
:cry: maybe in the future I will ask the question and I will answer it my self :cry: wheres everybody?

umm-sulaim
08-30-2006, 06:57 AM
That was good i never thought of it like that, obeying the rules of the government...even traffic, nice istinbaat

I don't know much on this mas'alah akhana...
but you're fawaa'id are teaching us something new, and of course you don't have to answer your own questions...

wassalaam

Dhulqarnaeen
08-30-2006, 07:02 AM
That was good i never thought of it like that, obeying the rules of the government...even traffic, nice istinbaat

I don't know much on this mas'alah akhana...
but you're fawaa'id are teaching us something new, and of course you don't have to answer your own questions...

wassalaam
Still there are a lot of hadith that can we practise on the road sis, insha Allah youcan come up with one of them.

umm-sulaim
08-30-2006, 07:05 AM
wa alaykuma salaam,

insha Allah we'll come up with something...

wassalaam

Dhulqarnaeen
09-01-2006, 10:14 AM
Ok...just to keep the thread going.
Theres hadith that said if we make our brothers easier in their bussiness then Allah will make our bussiness in day hereafter easier. I dont remember the takhreej but from this hadith we can see the "streets" can be our fields of amal ibadah. When we see some old fellows or children wanna cross the street then why dont we stop to let them cross the road? Or maybe we see another car wanna thru in front of us, then we should give it the way. Cause you see, in Indonesia especiall in jakarta which have high amount or traffic jams, then each cars wanna be the fastest and to most front. And only some of them wanna give the way to someones car who wanna go front. So why dont we make someone easier in what theyre doing.

umm-sulaim
09-01-2006, 10:36 AM
sa7 masha Allah...

another one hadeeth Abee sa3eed al khudhri radhiya Allahu anhu, that the prophet alayhi salaatu wassalaam said if you should sit on the streets then fulfill the rights of the streets, the companions asked o messenger of Allah and what are the rights of the street, he replied alayhi alaatu wassalaam, lowering the gaze, refraining from doing any harm to others, excanging greetings, and doing right and forbidding evil.
muslim (i think its in bukhari too)

wassalaam

amirah_87
09-02-2006, 12:42 PM
As salaamu alaykum,

so the drving question is still going on.... I don't really have anything concerning this wallahul musta3aan... sorry I have nothing to add!!

3afwan!

Mawaddah
09-02-2006, 04:42 PM
I have nothing in mind either......... I'm guessing Dhul has a book on driving etiquettes and so he's letting us bear the brunt of answering ;D ;D

amirah_87
09-02-2006, 04:58 PM
As salaamu alaykum,

I'm guessing Dhul has a book on driving etiquettes and so he's letting us bear the brunt of answering ;D ;D
If that's the case then, lets sit back and wait for his foot long answer :p ;D

Dhulqarnaeen
09-03-2006, 02:52 AM
I have nothing in mind either......... I'm guessing Dhul has a book on driving etiquettes and so he's letting us bear the brunt of answering ;D ;D
Do U think Im somekinda salafy traffic police?!?!? :rant: . Im run out of ideas too about the hadith while driving. So NEXT question insha Allah. Sunnah concerning to TALKING? :rollseyes Have we dont it?:rollseyes When we should low our voice and when we should raise it. How to talk to the elder or to our parents, or how to talk to enemy, can we say bad words to them (example in wars), etc. Cmon guys...I never thought you all so lazy sometimes :playing: ;D . Cmon sis maw, you just been sick right, so you must be have lots of time doing revision right :uhwhat

Mawaddah
09-04-2006, 08:39 PM
Actually I would answer this question right now but I've been so busy all day and I'm going home very soon so I'm afraid I can't answer it right now :( but Insha'allah someone else will step up and answer? Come on people...we've put so much effort into this thread, dont let it just die :)

umm-sulaim
09-04-2006, 08:54 PM
Speak that which is good

ok insha Allah hadeeth abee hurayrah, "man kaana yu'min billahi wal yawmil aakhir fal yaqul khayran aw la yusmit"

whoever beleives in Allah and the last day then say that which is good, otherwise be silenced

Its disliked to talk after 'Ishaa

hadeeth Abee barzata alaslamee: "wa kaana yastahibb an yu'akhir minal 'ishaa, allatee tad'unahaa al'atamah, wa kaana yakrah annawm qablahaa wal hadeeth ba'dahaa"

and he used to prefer delaying ishaa, the one you call alatamah, and he used to dislike sleeping before it, and talking after it...
muttafaqun alayh

the good word is charity

3an hudhaifa radhiya Allahu anhu qaal, qaala nabiyyukum "kullu ma'rafin sadaqah"
every good is charity
muslim

Too much talk is from the shaytaan

3an Ibn Umar radhiya Allahu anhu that he heard the prophet alayhi salaatu wassalam say "ayyuha annaas quulu qawlakum fa inna tashqeequ lkalaam mina ashaytaan"
o people say your saying for verily too much talking is from the shaytaan
bukhari

Discluding a present member

3an ibn umar radhiya Allahu anhu that the prophet alayhi salaatu wassalaam said "laa yatanaaja ithnaan dun athaalith"

two must not whisper wikthout the third
bukhari and muslim

Letting the elder speak and begin talking...

when Abdullahi bin sahal was killed radhiya Allahu anhu, 'Abdurahmaan bin sahal and and huwayyisah and muhayyisah the 2 sons of mas'oud came to the prophet alayhis salaatu wassalaam and spoke of thir friends affair, 'Abdurahmaan began talking and he was the youngets amongst them..so the prophet told him "kabbir kabbir" let the bigger let the bigger (speak)....alhadeeth
muttafaqun alayh

wassalaam

Dhulqarnaeen
09-05-2006, 04:38 AM
when Abdullahi bin sahal was killed radhiya Allahu anhu, 'Abdurahmaan bin sahal and and huwayyisah and muhayyisah the 2 sons of mas'oud came to the prophet alayhis salaatu wassalaam and spoke of thir friends affair, 'Abdurahmaan began talking and he was the youngets amongst them..so the prophet told him "kabbir kabbir" let the bigger let the bigger (speak)....alhadeeth
muttafaqun alayh
wassalaam
Masha Allah great.
And a child may not say "akh" to their parents, cause its a part of disobediences to Allah.So whats the next question?

umm-sulaim
09-05-2006, 07:14 AM
Ok insha Allah the next question is: sunnah of dreams

wassalaam

Dhulqarnaeen
09-05-2006, 09:45 AM

wassalaam
1. Good dream is from Allah and we may tell them to someone special and bad dreams is from syaithon and we may not tell them to anybody OR TRYING to ta'bir the dream cause it worried will happen exactly like the ta'bir.
2. If we have bad dreams, then when we woke up say audhubillah, and then turn back the pillow and back to sleep. Its best take wudhu first.
3. If we have dreams see Rasulullah, ten we must match the appearance to the hadiths sahih thats telling us about how he looks. Cause syaithon can be one man in our dream and admit as Rasulullah. Tasawuf take their dien with this kinda dreams often.
Someone continue.....insha Allah.
Ups...daleel... :rollseyes maybe someone coba lengkapi yee insha Allah. :playing:

umm-sulaim
09-05-2006, 10:00 AM
Dhul tak apa, insha Allah we all help eachother...

wassalaam

Dhulqarnaeen
09-06-2006, 02:23 AM
Dhul tak apa, insha Allah we all help eachother...

wassalaam
I thought only sis MAwaddah and sis Nawal who understand Malay. Masha Allah. Wheres everybody sis? Are they going to Yemen back?

umm-sulaim
09-06-2006, 06:51 AM
Wa alaykuma salaam wa rahmatullah,

Everyones still around, sis Nawal isn't feeling well shafaaha Allah, sis mawaddah is back to work so she's quite busy, Amira's around too, no ones gone back to Yemen (yet) insha Allah...
Mawaddah has been teaching me malay alhamdulillah :)

wassalaam

Dhulqarnaeen
09-06-2006, 07:08 AM
Wa alaykuma salaam wa rahmatullah,

Everyones still around, sis Nawal isn't feeling well shafaaha Allah, sis mawaddah is back to work so she's quite busy, Amira's around too, no ones gone back to Yemen (yet) insha Allah...
Mawaddah has been teaching me malay alhamdulillah :)

wassalaam
Safahallah. Ooh sis Mawaddah teach you Malay, masha Allah. Ok then, please translate it to english, you or sis Mawaddah...your teacher :D .
Mengape anti mau belajar bahasa Malaysia. Apekah kalian berdua mau melanglang buana ke Malaysia? Malay dan Indo terdengar hampir sama. Sis Mawaddah, kenape di Malaysia banyak sekali orang mata sepet? ;D Bukankah nenek moyang orang Malay tuu orang melayu? Ana keturunan melayu. Tetapi sekarang di Malaysia banyak kali chinesenye? Macam di Indo, yang kaya tuu banyak orang chinese, yang berlibur ke hotel sebagian besar orang chinese, ketika kita berbelanja pasti di displaynye ade patung kucing yang tangannye macam memanggil-manggil, syirk lah tuu orang-orang musyrik tuu. Ana sangat takjub jike lihat orang chinese masuk Islam masha Allah.
Ok, thats all ;D

umm-sulaim
09-06-2006, 07:35 AM
thats all...!! lol wow...

Well i think i'm going to have to pass on that one, i'm far from fluent...mawaddah can translate insha Allah

(don't be mean maw don't make it my home work or something like that irhameenee...)

wassalaam

Dhulqarnaeen
09-06-2006, 07:47 AM
thats all...!! lol wow...

Well i think i'm going to have to pass on that one, i'm far from fluent...mawaddah can translate insha Allah

(don't be mean maw don't make it my home work or something like that irhameenee...)

wassalaam
I am waiting for her to answer, I doubt your ustadhah fil al lughatil indunisiyah..ooh malaysaiyah can translate that, cmon mawaddah ! ;D

amirah_87
09-06-2006, 11:15 AM
As salaamu alaykum Guys,

Wheres everybody sis?
Well here I am,have'nt been able to come here these days, been a quite busy Akhee!!

Are they going to Yemen back?
Pffffffftt I wish!! :'(

but trust me, if we were, We would've made HUUUUUGE anouncement! :)

What's up with the malaysian guys!!! :? ....Lol!!

Okay In addition to what Dhul said..

Dreams are divided into three parts:

1) What's from Allah.

2) From Our nafs (ourselves)

3) & and from the shaytaan.

Narrated Abu Qatada: The Prophet said, "A true good dream is from Allah, and a bad dream is from Satan."

Good dreams for a believer are one of 46 parts of Prophet-hood and are called “mubashiraat” as the Prophet salla Allahu ‘alayhi wa'aalihi wasallam says, which means, “bringing good news.”
Hadeeth Abu Huraira: I heard Allah's Messenger saying, "Nothing is left of the prophetism except Al-Mubashshirat." They asked, "What are Al-Mubashshirat?" He replied, "The true good dreams (that conveys glad tidings)."

& Hadeeth Anas bin Malik:Allah's Messenger said, "A good dream (that comes true) of a righteous man is one of forty-six parts of prophetism."

Also The advice of the Prophet salla Allahu alayhi wasallam is that: when we see bad dreams we should slightly spit three times at our left side and then say the recommended du'a: “O Allah! I seek refuge with You from the evil of what I just saw and ask you for the good of it.”

Hadeeth Abu Qatada: The Prophet said, "A true good dream is from Allah, and a bad dream is from Satan."

We should also not mntion our bad dreams to anyone as narrated by Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri:The Prophet said, "If anyone of you sees a dream that he likes, then it is from Allah, and he should thank Allah for it and narrate it to others; but if he sees something else, i.e., a dream that he dislikes, then it is from Satan, and he should seek refuge with Allah from its evil, and he should not mention it to anybody, for it will not harm him."

If one see the Prophet sallaahu 3alayhi wasalallam in a dream, then he has truly seen because the shaytaan cannot take his form...
Hadeeth Abu Huraira: I heard the Prophet saying, "Whoever sees me in a dream will see me in his wakefulness, and Satan cannot imitate me in shape." Abu 'Abdullah said, "Ibn Sereen said, 'Only if he sees the Prophet in his (real) shape.'"

amirah_87
09-06-2006, 11:17 AM
As salaamu alaykum,

Hopes that Okay InshaAllah,

Next Question: What's the Sunnah of At-Tasmiyah " Naming one's child.. etc*

What names are sunnah, which ones are liked, disliked... what should one do if he has a name with a bad meaning to it....

you get the picture InshaAllah!! ;)

Allah ma3akum :peace:

Mawaddah
09-06-2006, 12:54 PM
Safahallah. Ooh sis Mawaddah teach you Malay, masha Allah. Ok then, please translate it to english, you or sis Mawaddah...your teacher :D .
Mengape anti mau belajar bahasa Malaysia. Apekah kalian berdua mau melanglang buana ke Malaysia? Malay dan Indo terdengar hampir sama. Sis Mawaddah, kenape di Malaysia banyak sekali orang mata sepet? ;D Bukankah nenek moyang orang Malay tuu orang melayu? Ana keturunan melayu. Tetapi sekarang di Malaysia banyak kali chinesenye? Macam di Indo, yang kaya tuu banyak orang chinese, yang berlibur ke hotel sebagian besar orang chinese, ketika kita berbelanja pasti di displaynye ade patung kucing yang tangannye macam memanggil-manggil, syirk lah tuu orang-orang musyrik tuu. Ana sangat takjub jike lihat orang chinese masuk Islam masha Allah.
Ok, thats all ;D
And why are you asking me to translate this? :rollseyes this is the Sunnah thread you know? not the language thread ^o)

umm-sulaim I'll translate it for you and then show you in PM I'm not going to show the whole world here how pitiful my malay is ;D

But then maybe i'll translate it as much as I can anyway.........I can't let Dhul have the satisfaction of thinking I can't do it :uhwhat

So he's saying :

Why do you want to learn Malay? Is it because you two want to travel to Malaysia one day? Malay and Indo language sound almost the same.
Sis Mawaddah why is it that in Malaysia there are many people with narrow slit eyes ( who said that? :? ) Are not the forefathers of the Malays ,...... melayu? ( sorry I dont get you :D ). I'm of Melayu descent.
But now in Malaysia there are many Chinese aren't there. In Indonesia the majority of the wealthy people are the Chinese, most of vacationers in hotels are Chinese.....If we buy something from them there is sure to be a cat figurine with beckoning hands on display. And it really amazes me when a Chinese embraces Islam.

Ok so that's what it means more or less.......

Malays and Indos generally look just the same unless they are mixed in some way or the other, but in Malaysia you can always spot an Indo just by looking at them ;D usually its because they wear such funny clothes and hairstyles ;D

So anyway back on topic Insha'allah :)

umm-sulaim what is the full hadeeth about how Rasulullah used to turn around to his companions after Salaatul Fajr and then ask them " Maadha ra'aytum al baarihah? " ( What did you dream aobut last night? )

Do you think that this is a daleel that it's good to discuss our good dreams which we had the night before after fajr? Afeedoonaa Baarakallahu Feeki :)

amirah_87
09-06-2006, 12:59 PM
As salaamu alaykum,

So anyway back on topic Insha'allah

umm-sulaim what is the full hadeeth about how Rasulullah used to turn around to his companions after Salaatul Fajr and then ask them " Maadha ra'aytum al baarihah? " ( What did you dream aobut last night? )

Do you think that this is a daleel that it's good to discuss our good dreams which we had the night before after fajr? Afeedoonaa Baarakallahu Feeki
I guess so, na3am I don't have the hadeeth bi'tuulihii, but what i was thinkin' here, what was the Prophet maqsuud in this hadeeeth for the word "ra'aa" cause it has alot of meanings.. Allahu a3lam mon... whaddya think Maw!?

Mawaddah
09-06-2006, 01:00 PM
^ I was reading a sharh of the hadeeth and they said that ra'aa here means as in dreams......

Allahu A3lam :)

amirah_87
09-06-2006, 01:06 PM
As salaamu alaykum,

Okay, I thought so Khayr InshaAllah

I was just reading the Malay translation LOL @ u Guys!! ;D ;D

umm-sulaim
09-06-2006, 01:17 PM
And why are you asking me to translate this? :rollseyes this is the Sunnah thread you know? not the language thread ^o)

umm-sulaim I'll translate it for you and then show you in PM I'm not going to show the whole world here how pitiful my malay is ;D

But then maybe i'll translate it as much as I can anyway.........I can't let Dhul have the satisfaction of thinking I can't do it :uhwhat

So he's saying :

Why do you want to learn Malay? Is it because you two want to travel to Malaysia one day? Malay and Indo language sound almost the same.
Sis Mawaddah why is it that in Malaysia there are many people with narrow slit eyes ( who said that? :? ) Are not the forefathers of the Malays ,...... melayu? ( sorry I dont get you :D ). I'm of Melayu descent.
But now in Malaysia there are many Chinese aren't there. In Indonesia the majority of the wealthy people are the Chinese, most of vacationers in hotels are Chinese.....If we buy something from them there is sure to be a cat figurine with beckoning hands on display. And it really amazes me when a Chinese embraces Islam.

Ok so that's what it means more or less.......

Malays and Indos generally look just the same unless they are mixed in some way or the other, but in Malaysia you can always spot an Indo just by looking at them ;D usually its because they wear such funny clothes and hairstyles ;D

So anyway back on topic Insha'allah :)

Do you think that this is a daleel that it's good to discuss our good dreams which we had the night before after fajr? Afeedoonaa Baarakallahu Feeki :)
assalamu alaykum,

In answer to bro Dhul's question, yes insha Allah i want to go to malaysia someday and indonesia to my teachers markaz (study camp)...
thanks for the info too,

Insha Allah as for the hadeeth i don't remember bi nass, i only have bi ma'naa, insha Allah i'll post up though (imma check for you yeah)

Thanks for the transalation sis... mudarrisaatee :)

wassalaam

Mawaddah
09-06-2006, 01:31 PM
As salaamu alaykum,

Hopes that Okay InshaAllah,

Next Question: What's the Sunnah of At-Tasmiyah " Naming one's child.. etc*

What names are sunnah, which ones are liked, disliked... what should one do if he has a name with a bad meaning to it....

you get the picture InshaAllah!! ;)

If one has a name of bad meaning then he should change it

One reason for this is what has been narrated :

قال أحب الفأل قيل له وما الفأل قال الكلمة الحسنة
Rasulullah said " I love al-Fa'l " it was asked " And what is Fa'l?" Rasulullah said " The Beautiful Word"

روى عبد الله بن عمر أن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم غير اسم ابنة لعمر بن الخطاب كان اسمها عاصية فسماها جميلة
Narrated Abdullah Ibn Umar that a daughter of Umar ibn al-Khattab was named 3aasiyah (sinner) so Rasulullah changed it to Jameelah (Beautiful) .

And another reason for this is that it is feared that if the name has a bad meaning, then bad implications will befall the bearer of the name.

عن سعيد بن المسيب عن أبيه أن أباه جاء إلى النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم فقال له ما اسمك قال حزن قال له أنت سهل قال لا أغير اسما سمانيه أبي قال سعيد بن المسيب رضي الله عنه فما زالت الحزونة فينا بعد
From Sa'eed bin al-Musayyib, He narrated from His father, Who narrated from his Father, that a man came to Rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wa sallam, and Rasulullah asked him " What is your name?" The man replied " Huzn" (sadness) So Rasulullah said to him " From now your name is Sahl (ease/happiness)" So the man said " I will not change my name from the name that my father named me"
Sa'eed bin al-Musayyib said " From since then, Grief has never stopped befalling us "

One shouldn't name himself or his child with a name which indicates Piety of the person etc.

عن أبي هريرة أن زينب كان اسمها برة فقيل تزكي نفسها فسماها رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم زينب
From Abi Hurairah , That Zainabs name used to be "Barrah" (righteous) So it was said about her " She is trying to make herself look pious" So then Rasulullah changed her name to Zainab.

وقالت زينب بنت أبي سلمة أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم نهاني عن هذا الاسم وسميت برة فقال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم لا تزكوا أنفسكم والله أعلم بأهل البر منكم
And Zainab Bint Abee Salamah said " Rasulullah forbade me from using my former name "Barrah" and He said " Do not Judge yourselves as Pious, For Verily Allah is most knowledgeable of the Pious amongst you "

قال مالك ولا ينبغي أن يتسمى الرجل بياسين ولا بمهدي ولا بجبريل
Imaam Maalik once said " A man should not be named Yasin or Mahdi or Jibreel"

The Most Beloved names to Allah are Abdullah and Abdurrahmaan

عن عبد الله بن عمر أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم قال : إن أحب أسمائكم إلى الله عبد الله وعبد الرحمن

From Abdullah ibn Umar that Rasulullah said " Verily the most Beloved names to Allah are Abdullah and Abdurrahmaan "

Anyone else get anymore fawaa'id for us Insha'allah :)

umm-sulaim
09-06-2006, 01:45 PM
masha Allah maw, also hadeeth abee hurayrah that the prophet was walking in the market when he heard someone shout out his kunya " Abal qaasim" so the prophet said "tasammu bi ismee wa la takannuu bi kunyatee"
call yourselves by name but do not call yourselves by my kunya*
muttafaqun alayh

*kunya name starting with Abb/father or Umm/mother

and hadeeth Aisha radhiya Allah anhaa in muslim that Maymuna radhiya Allahu anhaa and Juwairyyah were called Barrah, then the prophet alayhi salaatu wassalaam changed it, muslim.

masha Allah this is baab waasi'

wassalaam

amirah_87
09-06-2006, 01:48 PM
As salaamu alaykum,

And also the hadeeth that a sahaabiyah was called dhullah or something along those lines.. and the Prophet passed by a green meadow and said to her : bal anti ismuki Khadirah.. :D :D
sektah ya banaaat :D

Allahu a3lam about that one's haal though!! :p

Nice going girls but there' s still a bit to go.....:thumbs_up

Yes this baab is very Waasi3.. how about a kunyah.. can a child have a kunyah.. and can you name yourself abu.. umm after one who's not your child..??? & Daleels please...

umm-sulaim
09-06-2006, 01:53 PM
oooh get you LOol... yeah but i dunno its haal either anti wa ismish... :D

anyways yeah you can give yourself a kunya, even though you don't have a child :D

for example hadeeth aisha radhiya Allahu anhaa she was umm abdillah after Abdullah Asmaa's son, she was his aunt...
its in muslim, (is ut in bukhari too?)

and a child can have a kunya too, the rpophet gave a kunya to i think was it Anas radhiya Allahu anhu? hadeeths saheeh can't remember the sahaabi though...

wassalaam

Mawaddah
09-06-2006, 01:55 PM
^ Yes it's a verrrrryyyy wide Baab Masha'allah..

And this Hadeeth which you mentioned :
hadeeth abee hurayrah that the prophet was walking in the market when he heard someone shout out his kunya " Abal qaasim" so the prophet said "tasammu bi ismee wa la takannuu bi kunyatee"
I know another version of the Hadeeth and it goes :

روى حميد عن أنس قال نادى رجل رجلا بالبقيع يا أبا القاسم فالتفت إليه رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم فقال يا رسول الله إني لم أعنك إنما دعوت فلانا فقال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم سموا باسمي ولا تكنوا بكنيتي

Humaid Reported that Anas bin Maalik said " A man called out to another man in Al-Baqee3 and said ' O Abu Qaasim!!' So Rasulullah turned around to him and the man said " Ya Rasulullah, i was not calling you, I was calling another man " So Rasulullah said " Name yourselves with my name, but do not name yourselves with My Kunyah"

But you know, I read that this ruling is not longer in use anymore, I came across some fawaa'id...here :

قد عدم بعد النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم ولذلك يكني الناس النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم بهذه الكنية فمحمد بن أبي بكر الصديق ومحمد بن علي بن أبي طالب ومحمد بن طلحة بن عبد الله ومحمد بن الأشعث بن قيس كل واحد منهم يكنى أبا القاسم وكذلك جماعة معهم

This Ruling is no longer applied after the death of Rasulullah peace be upon him, and for that reason we find people who take the Kunyah of "Abul Qaasim" . We find that Muhammad bin Abi Bakr as-Siddeeq, and Muhammad bin Ali bin Abi Taalib, and Muhammad bin Talhah bin Abdillah, and Muhammad bin al-As3ath bin Qays all had the Kunyah of Abul Qaasim, and also many others.

قال مالك رحمه الله وما علمت بأسا أن يسمى محمدا ويكنى بأبي القاسم

Imaam Maalik rahimahullah said " I do not know of anything wrong if someone names himself Muhammad and uses the Kunyah of Abul Qaasim "

Did you know this Fawaa'id Umm sulaim or Princess? :) I just came across it just now actually.

Oh yeah and I hope you guys dont mind that my posts are all so colorful, it's just that long long posts in regular font bores me out of my mind and it's so difficult to read:uhwhat

Mawaddah
09-06-2006, 01:58 PM
As salaamu alaykum,

And also the hadeeth that a sahaabiyah was called dhullah or something along those lines.. and the Prophet passed by a green meadow and said to her : bal anti ismuki Khadirah.. :D :D
sektah ya banaaat :D
har har har..............I'll usakkit.....This time :Evil: ;D ;D

But interesting, I never heard of that before!! If it's saheeh we can see where.....*cough* *cough* *cough* comes from

;D ;D

amirah_87
09-06-2006, 02:07 PM
As salaamu alaykum,

And also another version in addition to the abul qasim ahaadeeth: tasammu bi'ismiy wa laa tak'tanuu bi'kunyatee fi'inniy ju3iltu Qaasiman aqsimu baynakum.. it's in the shaeehayn narrated by jaabir ibnu Abdillah

Disliked names:
And also the hadeeth that the Prophet sallaahu 3alayhi wassallam said: Akhnal asmaa 3indallaah rajulun tasammaa bi: Malik Al-Amlaak...
the most hated name by Allah is a man who calls himself: King of Kings...

amirah_87
09-06-2006, 02:10 PM
har har har..............I'll usakkit.....This time :Evil: ;D ;D

But interesting, I never heard of that before!! If it's saheeh we can see where.....*cough* *cough* *cough* comes from

;D ;D
As salaamu alaykum,

Lol... Yeah, but

Qalaa an-nabee sallaahu 3alayhi wassallam Innad-Dunyaa Hulwatun Khadirah :wub:

Narrated abi saeed in SAHEEH MUSLIM:D :D :D :D

Mawaddah
09-06-2006, 02:13 PM
^ Girl your hints are losing their subtleness......soon everyones gonna know :D

umm-sulaim
09-06-2006, 02:17 PM
LOol maw you should see her face every time sheikh yahya hafidhahu Allah mentions that hadeeth shes all smiling and getting happy... umm Ammar used to laugh so much at her... in the end all the halaqah would lok at her when the sheikh read that hadeeth lol
qad awdhahtee linnaas ya mas mish ;D

wassalaam

amirah_87
09-06-2006, 02:22 PM
As salaamu alaykum,

Oh don't remind me about the muhaadaraat and in the dars ash-shiekh, my face would light up soooo much :wub: :wub:
:D :D :D

You know aswell when me and um ammaar we're memoriing the Riyaadh As-Sahliheen together... she'd guess the hadeeth that was coming up... i'd try not to be blutant but .. just could'nt stop grinning.. she'd be like hadeethik sah!!.. i'm like aywaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D :D :D

back on topic *erhm erhm* :p

amirah_87
09-06-2006, 02:36 PM
oooh get you LOol... yeah but i dunno its haal either anti wa ismish... :D

anyways yeah you can give yourself a kunya, even though you don't have a child :D

for example hadeeth aisha radhiya Allahu anhaa she was umm abdillah after Abdullah Asmaa's son, she was his aunt...
its in muslim, (is ut in bukhari too?)

and a child can have a kunya too, the rpophet gave a kunya to i think was it Anas radhiya Allahu anhu? hadeeths saheeh can't remember the sahaabi though...

wassalaam
As salaamu aalykum,

Na3am , also don't you remember hadeeth Anas, that the prophet came in one day whilst he was with his little brother who's kunya was: Abu Umayr.. the little boy had a birsd he used to place with btut it died: so the Prophet sallaahu 3alayhi wasallams said to Anas's Brother: Ya Abaa Umayr Maa fa3alan Nughayr..O' Abu Umayr, what happened to the bird!??

I dunno if this is the one you wanted to state... it's in the shaeehayn..

And also.. One more thing: Can a mushrik have a Kunya??.. Daleel please

umm-sulaim
09-06-2006, 02:39 PM
yeah thats the one sis!! abu umayr and his lil bird.. thx!

yeah and a mushrik can have a kunya abu jahal was called abul hakam (father of wisdom) before but since the prophet alayhis alaatu wassalam didn;t see it was very befitting for him he changed it to the complete opposite so abu jahal (father of ignorance) stuck...
its muttafaqun alayh right

wassalaam

amirah_87
09-06-2006, 02:47 PM
As salaamu aalykum,

Ahasanti Umm Sulaim.. you can give a mushrik a kunya.. the proof you gave and also
Hadeeth that the Prophet Kannaa(named him/gave him a kunya..) Abdullah ibnu Ubayy Ibn Saluul .. Abu Hubaab.. the hadeeth is also in the saheehayn!!
Narrated by Usaamah ibnu zayd Radiyallaahu 3anhu..

Also can you give some one a nickname that's a kunya..and is there a condition to this??

Mawaddah
09-06-2006, 03:12 PM
As salaamu alaykum,

Oh don't remind me about the muhaadaraat and in the dars ash-shiekh, my face would light up soooo much :wub: :wub:
:D :D :D

You know aswell when me and um ammaar we're memoriing the Riyaadh As-Sahliheen together... she'd guess the hadeeth that was coming up... i'd try not to be blutant but .. just could'nt stop grinning.. she'd be like hadeethik sah!!.. i'm like aywaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D :D :D

back on topic *erhm erhm* :p
Yeah we know how much you love to go off topic Princess :rollseyes ;D

which umm ammaar you talking about? Adaniyyah? awwwww didn't she have the most lovely smile Masha'allah :wub:

well at least you gotta a hadeeth to go along with your *cough* *cough* we po' folks dont even have one ;D

amirah_87
09-06-2006, 03:19 PM
Yeah we know how much you love to go off topic Princess :rollseyes ;D

which umm ammaar you talking about? Adaniyyah? awwwww didn't she have the most lovely smile Masha'allah :wub:

well at least you gotta a hadeeth to go along with your *cough* *cough* we po' folks dont even have one ;D
As salaamu alaykum,

LOL.... ;D

Yeah Al-Adeniyah Hafidahallah me and her were good mates you know.. wallah... :wub:

Lol @ the hadeeth to go back to part *puffs herself up:D* :p

So answer the last question to this topic and we'll move on InshaAllah...

umm-sulaim
09-06-2006, 03:21 PM
yeah al adenniyah, hiya kaanat tudhakkirrnaa bi umme lol, lamma nafqad umme nandhur ilayhaa lol...
yeah she has a lovely smile and dhahk too...

hey i have a hadeeth with my name on it and kunya too, hanee'an lee ;D

wassalaam

umm-sulaim
09-06-2006, 03:24 PM
ok yes you can the rpophet called 'alee bin abee taalib abu turaab, he saw 'alee leaning on the wall and said "qum ya abaa turaab"
our mueddhin was called abu turaab (al indonisee) muslim

wassalaam

Mawaddah
09-06-2006, 03:29 PM
and wasn't Abu Hurairah a nickname for Abdurrahmaan ibn sakhr because of his love of cats :)

I read that Laqab can only be used if there is no fear of it being offensive to the person etc.

hey i have a hadeeth with my name on it and kunya too, hanee'an lee ;D
ok no need to rub it in yeah........:rollseyes....what is it anyway? I dont have none :cry:

umm-sulaim
09-06-2006, 03:32 PM
^ yes you're right sis, and we're allowed to call them nick names if it'll make them more distinguised (like in 'ilm rijaal)
like al'amash rahimahu Allah and al'araj rahimahu Allah...
but not in mockery sah

wassalaam

Mawaddah
09-06-2006, 03:34 PM
na3am sah :)

so Princess is your answer complete yet? or is there more fawaa'id? I reallllly should be getting back to my work but you ever had that feeling where you want to burn down your office so you wont have to work no more? :rollseyes :p

so I'll catch ya'll later insha'allah, Princess I'll write down the poem what I did so far and send it to you later Insha'allah!! wassalam :thankyou:

umm-sulaim
09-06-2006, 03:34 PM
LOol oh sory didn't see the last bit of your post... ok the hadeeth with my name on it is that a lady with my name was one of the women that made a pledge with the prophet alayhi salaatu wassalaam under the tree and she had a baby with her... i read it in usd al ghaabah ;D

wassalaam

amirah_87
09-06-2006, 03:38 PM
As salaamu aalykum,

ok yes you can the rpophet called 'alee bin abee taalib abu turaab, he saw 'alee leaning on the wall and said "qum ya abaa turaab"
our mueddhin was called abu turaab (al indonisee) muslim
Yeah, the hadeeth went something along he lines of: narrated by sahl ibnu sa3d
Ali radiyallahu 3anhuu favoruite name was Abu Turaab , he used to get happy when he was called by it, ofcourse cause the Prophet sallaahu 3alayhi wassalam named him that..
this happened cause he (ali0) got angry with his wife fatima so he wnet outside (of his house) and leaned on the wall.. so the prophet sallaahu 3alayhi wassallam saw him and went over .. he took him and wiped the Sand/Dust off his back and said: please sit O' Abu Turaab!!

and wasn't Abu Hurairah a nickname for Abdurrahmaan ibn sakhr because of his love of cats
Yeah, he was nicknamed that cause he used to keep kittens up his sleeves.. :wub:

I read that Laqab can only be used if there is no fear of it being offensive to the person etc.
na3am your correct, it's actually disliked to call sumone a nickname they don't like, they have to be consent with it or what have you...

anyways... are we done with this topic anything you guys want to add in addition to the tasmiyah.. I can't think of anything else...
so if any of you wants to post up the next question fabihaa wa ni3mat... :)

amirah_87
09-06-2006, 03:40 PM
As salaamu aalykum,

so I'll catch ya'll later insha'allah, Princess I'll write down the poem what I did so far and send it to you later Insha'allah!! wassalam
okay then InshaAllah, Wa aalykum as salaam sis..

Umm Sulaim.. post up the next question inshaAllah!!

umm-sulaim
09-06-2006, 03:42 PM
ok one thats pretty muhim for this baab, that we name the child on the 7th day sah?
and i think was it that the prophet called Talha radhiya Allah anhu' son Abdullah and then did tahneek right?

wassalaam

amirah_87
09-06-2006, 03:44 PM
As salaamu aalykum,

Rightyo I forgot about that!! thanx!! ;)

as'suaal min fadhlik...

umm-sulaim
09-06-2006, 03:50 PM
amirah a laysa dawr mawaddah li annaha awwal man ajaabat ...

wassalaam

Dhulqarnaeen
09-07-2006, 01:42 AM
As salaamu alaykum Guys,

Well here I am,have'nt been able to come here these days, been a quite busy Akhee!!

If one see the Prophet sallaahu 3alayhi wasalallam in a dream, then he has truly seen because the shaytaan cannot take his form...
Hadeeth Abu Huraira: I heard the Prophet saying, "Whoever sees me in a dream will see me in his wakefulness, and Satan cannot imitate me in shape." Abu 'Abdullah said, "Ibn Sereen said, 'Only if he sees the Prophet in his (real) shape.'"
Thoyyib, masha Allah. Good answers. Thats what I love from this thread, and I even can have manfaat from your talks guys, eventhough it often go off the topic :D . But its all right.

Dhulqarnaeen
09-07-2006, 02:40 AM
So he's saying :

Masha Allah ;D Im laughing in here to read the translation :D Not because its wrong but...I just couldnt translate it better than sis Mawaddah :D . Masha Allah, maybe you have Indo's blood in you sis! Cause you have translated it so well, masha Allah :) . Ooh I have to go, these jobs really burden me.

umm-sulaim
09-07-2006, 07:29 AM
assalamu alaykum

mawaddah hadeeth when the prophet alayhi salaatu wassalaam used to say "hal ra'a ahadun minkum albbariha ru'ya is in bukhari and muslim from hadeeth Samurah bin Jundob radhiya Allahu anhum
wa ha huwa bi tuulihee 'azeezati:

‏سمرة بن جندب ‏ ‏رضي الله عنه ‏ ‏قال ‏
‏كان رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ ‏مما يكثر أن يقول لأصحابه ‏ ‏هل رأى أحد منكم من رؤيا قال فيقص عليه من شاء الله أن يقص وإنه قال ذات ‏ ‏غداة ‏ ‏إنه أتاني الليلة ‏ ‏آتيان ‏ ‏وإنهما ابتعثاني وإنهما قالا لي انطلق وإني انطلقت معهما وإنا أتينا على رجل مضطجع وإذا آخر قائم عليه بصخرة وإذا هو يهوي بالصخرة لرأسه ‏ ‏فيثلغ ‏ ‏رأسه ‏ ‏فيتهدهد ‏ ‏الحجر ها هنا فيتبع الحجر فيأخذه فلا يرجع إليه حتى يصح رأسه كما كان ثم يعود عليه فيفعل به مثل ما فعل المرة الأولى قال قلت لهما سبحان الله ما هذان قال قالا لي انطلق انطلق قال فانطلقنا فأتينا على رجل مستلق لقفاه وإذا آخر قائم عليه ‏ ‏بكلوب ‏ ‏من حديد وإذا هو يأتي أحد شقي وجهه ‏ ‏فيشرشر ‏ ‏شدقه ‏ ‏إلى قفاه ومنخره إلى قفاه وعينه إلى قفاه ‏ ‏قال ‏ ‏وربما ‏ ‏قال ‏ ‏أبو رجاء ‏ ‏فيشق ‏ ‏قال ثم يتحول إلى الجانب الآخر فيفعل به مثل ما فعل بالجانب الأول فما يفرغ من ذلك الجانب حتى يصح ذلك الجانب كما كان ثم يعود عليه فيفعل مثل ما فعل المرة الأولى قال قلت سبحان الله ما هذان قال قالا لي انطلق انطلق فانطلقنا فأتينا على مثل ‏ ‏التنور ‏ ‏قال فأحسب أنه كان يقول فإذا فيه ‏ ‏لغط ‏ ‏وأصوات قال فاطلعنا فيه فإذا فيه رجال ونساء عراة وإذا هم يأتيهم لهب من أسفل منهم فإذا أتاهم ذلك اللهب ‏ ‏ضوضوا ‏ ‏قال قلت لهما ما هؤلاء قال قالا لي انطلق انطلق قال فانطلقنا فأتينا على نهر حسبت أنه كان يقول أحمر مثل الدم وإذا في النهر رجل سابح يسبح وإذا على شط النهر رجل قد جمع عنده حجارة كثيرة وإذا ذلك السابح يسبح ما يسبح ثم يأتي ذلك الذي قد جمع عنده الحجارة ‏ ‏فيفغر ‏ ‏له فاه فيلقمه حجرا فينطلق يسبح ثم يرجع إليه كلما رجع إليه ‏ ‏فغر ‏ ‏له فاه فألقمه حجرا قال قلت لهما ما هذان قال قالا لي انطلق انطلق قال فانطلقنا فأتينا على رجل كريه المرآة كأكره ما أنت راء رجلا مرآة وإذا عنده نار ‏ ‏يحشها ‏ ‏ويسعى حولها قال قلت لهما ما هذا قال قالا لي انطلق انطلق فانطلقنا فأتينا على روضة معتمة فيها من كل لون الربيع وإذا بين ظهري الروضة رجل طويل لا أكاد أرى رأسه طولا في السماء وإذا حول الرجل من أكثر ولدان رأيتهم قط قال قلت لهما ما هذا ما هؤلاء قال قالا لي انطلق انطلق قال فانطلقنا فانتهينا إلى روضة عظيمة لم أر روضة قط أعظم منها ولا أحسن قال قالا لي ‏ ‏ارق ‏ ‏فيها قال ‏ ‏فارتقينا ‏ ‏فيها فانتهينا إلى مدينة مبنية بلبن ذهب ولبن فضة فأتينا باب المدينة فاستفتحنا ففتح لنا فدخلناها فتلقانا فيها رجال ‏ ‏شطر ‏ ‏من خلقهم كأحسن ما أنت راء ‏ ‏وشطر ‏ ‏كأقبح ما أنت راء قال قالا لهم اذهبوا فقعوا في ذلك النهر قال وإذا نهر معترض يجري كأن ماءه ‏ ‏المحض ‏ ‏في البياض فذهبوا فوقعوا فيه ثم رجعوا إلينا قد ذهب ذلك السوء عنهم فصاروا في أحسن صورة قال قالا لي هذه جنة عدن وهذاك منزلك قال فسما بصري صعدا فإذا قصر مثل ‏ ‏الربابة ‏ ‏البيضاء قال قالا لي هذاك منزلك قال قلت لهما بارك الله فيكما ذراني فأدخله قالا أما الآن فلا وأنت داخله قال قلت لهما فإني قد رأيت منذ الليلة عجبا فما هذا الذي رأيت قال قالا لي أما إنا سنخبرك أما الرجل الأول الذي أتيت عليه ‏ ‏يثلغ ‏ ‏رأسه بالحجر فإنه الرجل يأخذ القرآن فيرفضه وينام عن الصلاة المكتوبة وأما الرجل الذي أتيت عليه ‏ ‏يشرشر ‏ ‏شدقه ‏ ‏إلى قفاه ومنخره إلى قفاه وعينه إلى قفاه فإنه الرجل ‏ ‏يغدو ‏ ‏من بيته فيكذب الكذبة تبلغ ‏ ‏الآفاق ‏ ‏وأما الرجال والنساء العراة الذين في مثل بناء ‏ ‏التنور ‏ ‏فإنهم الزناة والزواني وأما الرجل الذي أتيت عليه يسبح في النهر ‏ ‏ويلقم ‏ ‏الحجر فإنه آكل الربا وأما الرجل الكريه المرآة الذي عند النار يحشها ويسعى حولها فإنه ‏ ‏مالك ‏ ‏خازن جهنم وأما الرجل الطويل الذي في الروضة فإنه ‏ ‏إبراهيم ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ ‏وأما الولدان الذين حوله فكل مولود مات على ‏ ‏الفطرة ‏ ‏قال فقال بعض المسلمين يا رسول الله وأولاد المشركين فقال رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ ‏وأولاد المشركين وأما القوم الذين كانوا ‏ ‏شطر ‏ ‏منهم حسنا ‏ ‏وشطر ‏ ‏قبيحا فإنهم قوم خلطوا عملا صالحا وآخر سيئا تجاوز الله عنهم ‏

insha Allah i'll translate it, al'aan anee khaarijah...

wassalaam

Dhulqarnaeen
09-07-2006, 08:09 AM
assalamu alaykum,

In answer to bro Dhul's question, yes insha Allah i want to go to malaysia someday and indonesia to my teachers markaz (study camp)...
thanks for the info too,
wassalaam
You guys have teacher in Indo? :uuh: Really? Who and where? I never thought there 'alimah in Indo before :hiding:. Cause you see...to spread da'wah salaf, we do need a lot of da'i and da'iyah. I would so gratefull if many da'i and da'iyah like you guys decided to go to Indonesia, cause this is the true field of da'wah. Cause Indonesia is the greatest population of muslims in the world. Im just thinking IF whole Indo's are salafy then we can be a superpower country :D Insha Allah.
But now what is happening is opposite of it. Thereare a lot of juhala wal khutoba whos spreading syirk and bid'ah. And tasawuf growing fast, wallahul mustaan. And we face a lot of people who against us, included our parents. Out ta'lim ever stopped by the people around the masjid, cause some of them are firqoh and hizby. And my self, my own parents ever threaten me with with my beard :D and my mother said if I didnt cut my beard then that mean I want to ler her die and she better die with her disease, masha Allah right. But theyre all right now and they wanna accept my explanation. But truely, holding this manhaj is so tough and hot, like Rasulullah said that holding sunnah in this kinda days like holding the fire, all what we wanna do is just letting it go. But insha Allah al ilm is the water that make the fire become colder.
I think its easier to life in awwam country right then to life in a country which full with ahlul bidah :rollseyes cause this ahlul bidah usually like to play bad behind us and spreading fitnah about us, and only a few who wanna talk with a good logic.
Well off the topic...sorry...back to the question :)

Dhulqarnaeen
09-07-2006, 08:17 AM
If one has a name of bad meaning then he should change it
Masha Allah, great answer. Do U ever read hadith of Umar bin Khattab, when he asked someone about his name and then this man answered that his name, his tribe, his big family with some names which indicates to fire. And then amirul mukminin said "Go home, actually your house now in fire", and its really on fire. MAsha Allah. I forget the takhreej but it ever happened masha Allah. Its one of Umar's karomah. Radhiallahu anhu.
SO...can we name the child with name such as "Israil"...whose name is it? And can we name the children Jibreel?

umm-sulaim
09-07-2006, 10:41 AM
akhaana Dhul, yes we have an indonesian teacher, she is very knowledgable tabaraka Allah!!! she is mustaafeda as sheikh yahya called her, she wrote a book on the names of narrators and their haal (in sanad of ahaadeeth)
Her and her husband (mueddhin, strong in the qir'aat of the qur'aan) hafidhahuma Allah have a markaz in Indonesia, actually also another brother left Dammaj and has a markaz in indonesia too, his names Abu Hazim he was the meuddhin there too, he aslo used to lead us in prayer at times...
he was strongly liked for his tajweed, at fajr after qur'aan they would ptu the mic on and all of us could hear him teach tajweed, he was the best masha Allah,
and also another Indonesian brother that was in Dammaaj in the time of sheikh MUqbil called Dhul Qarnayn too, has a markaz in indonesia sheikh Yahya stillparises him masha Allah...

May Allah guide our people, yeah a lot of sufi's from Indonesia come to Yemen cos there are sufi camps and stuff, when the yemeni hukooma see the salafi brothers dressed in sunnah they don't give them visa's so a lot of brothers (salafi ones) have to say there going to the sufi camp in hadhramawt so they can get visa's... Allahul musta'aan , Allah yaftah alayhim...
Insha Allah we make du'aa for hidaayah for us and the awwaam...
Alhmadulillah your parents understand, i hope many others understand too,
and yes i think its better with awwam than ahlul bida' too...

wassalaam

umm-sulaim
09-07-2006, 10:57 AM
sorry about that... (thanks)

wassalaam

Dhulqarnaeen
09-07-2006, 11:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
JUST A NOTE:
dont make it a sectarian discussion.
get bak to topic. plz.
:D Masha Allah, you really watching every single moves in each threads right akhee ... Wow...thats hard to be a mod yee :rollseyes .
Well...it will be nice if our mods and admin join us in this thread right :rollseyes .
And...guys...where are the telephone numbers of shuyukh that I requested? Dont you know any phone number please?
And if I know this muedhin place, surely I will go there (If its close to where I life) and learn tajweed. I love to learn tajweed. I cant wait to learn tajweed with someone :rollseyes :cry: .

Mawaddah
09-07-2006, 01:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by z&#194;k
wat numbers u r on ? :?
chk this:
http://www.islamicboard.com/479851-post2216.html

oh geez... u r draggin me offtopic too :offended:
WOW I never knew about this thread! Dhul you can take some of these numbers too Insha'allah :)

Umm-sulaim that's a looooong hadeeth to translate :uuh: but it's a pretty popular Hadeeth so why dont you just go online and find a translation for it? I'm sure you'll find Insha'allah.

But let me just do the first part which has to do with our Questions ok :)

‏سمرة بن جندب ‏ ‏رضي الله عنه ‏ ‏قال ‏
‏كان رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ ‏مما يكثر أن يقول لأصحابه ‏ ‏هل رأى أحد منكم من رؤيا قال فيقص عليه من شاء الله أن يقص
Samurah Ibn Jundub May Allah be pleased with him said " From some of the things which Rasulullah peace be upon him used to frequently say to his Companions " Did any of you see a Dream?" And then whoever saw a dream would tell what he wished to tell.

umm-sulaim
09-07-2006, 01:25 PM
wow masha Allah i didn't see that before either, masha Allah...

Dhul we have to ask my uncle for the numbers we haven't forgotten akhaanaa

Mawaddah thats enough right...lol, so i don't have to translate the rest, that was the shaahid anyway hehe...

so mawaddah can you please post the next question up sis :)

wassalaam

Mawaddah
09-07-2006, 01:37 PM
Ok I'll take the next question Insha'allah....

What is the Sunnah in Selling things?

Dhulqarnaeen
09-08-2006, 03:11 AM
Ok I'll take the next question Insha'allah....

What is the Sunnah in Selling things?
WOW...so wide question :D . I had salafybookstore, small one actually, and I try to sell things according to syar'i, but dont know the detail yet. I will research insha Allah. Nice question and manfaat insha Allah.

Mawaddah
09-08-2006, 12:18 PM
Hmmmm....22 hours since I posted up the question and no one has answered yet? :? What's happened people?

umm-sulaim
09-08-2006, 12:56 PM
Hmmmm....22 hours since I posted up the question and no one has answered yet? :? What's happened people?
;D well this one was a tough subject for me lol...

and anee raa'iha ila manzil khaalatee so i'll let the rest take over lol...

wassalaam

amirah_87
09-09-2006, 07:04 PM
As salaamu alaykum,

Ya Ilaahee you know how much greif this kitaab al-nuyuu3 caused me when we were studying it...

It's such a big topic Maw' .. please break it down for us sis C'mon!!?? :-\

and anee raa'iha ila manzil khaalatee so i'll let the rest take over lol...
Look at you trying to get out of it, trust me darling this questioning (well parts of it) will still be lingering by the time you come back! ..LOL!!

Allah Ma3akum..

Dhulqarnaeen
09-10-2006, 07:18 AM
As salaamu alaykum,

Ya Ilaahee you know how much greif this kitaab al-nuyuu3 caused me when we were studying it...

Allah Ma3akum..
I thought its called "Al Buyuu3" ? Or am I wrong.
Masha Allah akhe zAk, thanks for the info, so many telephone number? Are that for real? Cause I have some number but when we call there, no one picked it up :D . Shukran akhee, jazakillah khair.
And yes, its a wide topic about selling things. But maybe what sis Mawaddah means is, what we can practise when we buying things, isnt it sis? :uuh:
You dont expect I give hadith about riba', gharar and all right? :grumbling ;D

Dhulqarnaeen
09-10-2006, 07:26 AM
WOW I never knew about this thread! Dhul you can take some of these numbers too Insha'allah :)
Yes sure ukhtee karimah, its wonderful :peace: . But the matter is "I cant read all names clearly cause its all in arabic!!!" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
But I will try to find out insha ALlah. I can understand some of it, some shuyukh I know but some more, the name letters just can give me some reading speculations :D .
And yes Umm Sulaim, maybe theres no syaikh Yahya and another shuyukh from Yemen in that lists. Please let me know when you got it insha Allah Jazakillah khair. But dont you remember the number of Umm Abdillah or Aisyah bintu Asy Syaikh? :?
Maybe sis Maw or sis Nawal. Insha Allah. (Everytime I wanna say Nawal,I have to think harder, wether its bawal, or wanal or wawal, what its mean anyway? :rollseyes )
And bro zAk...its ok you talked out of topic, we Loooooove to talk out of topic in this thread, please dont mind yeee :D . It just refresh our memory back :peace:

Mawaddah
09-10-2006, 10:22 AM
As salaamu alaykum,

It's such a big topic Maw' .. please break it down for us sis C'mon!!?? :-\

Ahahahahahaaaaaaaaa Girl I know exactly what you talking about :giggling: I studied 3umdah twice with Layla and one time with Umm Abdul ilaah and everytime this Baab came around I'm just like this in class everytday >>>>>:uuh: and in my mind is like " Allah dont let her ask me, Oh Allah have mercy "

;D ;D ;D

Well ok I agree with Dhul this topic is so wide so I'll break it down and we'll take turns asking different parts ok?

So what is the Sunnah when doing Rihn? (For those who dont know, Rihn means to pawn something, like when you leave something with someone else as security against money borrowed)

amirah_87
09-10-2006, 10:28 AM
As salaamu alaykum,

Lol.. Sis I know about that heart pumping wanting to sink into your seat feeling... ;D

Or looking over your shoulder, or pretended to be writing the fawaa'id down...

LOL..... baab ar-rihn I'll see what I can do sis!

amirah_87
09-10-2006, 10:29 AM
I thought its called "Al Buyuu3" ?
As salaamu alaykum,

Yeah your right I wrote Nuyuu3 instead of Buyuu3... thank for the notification.. :X

BarakAlahu feek

Mawaddah
09-10-2006, 10:33 AM
As salaamu alaykum,

Lol.. Sis I know about that heart pumping wanting to sink into your seat feeling... ;D

Or looking over your shoulder, or pretended to be writing the fawaa'id down...

LOL..... baab ar-rihn I'll see what I can do sis!
MY GOODNESS SIS!!!!! You are making me laugh sooooo bad over her ;D ;D ;D

I used to pull those soooo much everytime Layla would look my way I would lean over to the sis next to me and pretend to be checking out for what I missed in Imlaa' ;D

Or I would pretend to be so busy looking up some hadeeth or something ;D ;D

Oh myyyyyy those good old days :wub: :wub:

Mawaddah
09-10-2006, 12:49 PM
Jazakillah khair. But dont you remember the number of Umm Abdillah or Aisyah bintu Asy Syaikh? :?
And may I ask what do you want her number for? :? Isn't Sheikh Yahya enough? :rollseyes and when you say Umm Abdillah who do you mean? Because Aishahs Kuniah is Umm Abdillah :rollseyes

Here's Sheikh Yahyas number, I got it from a website

Home/Office: 009677519191

Celly : 0096777112284

amirah_87
09-10-2006, 02:33 PM
As salaamu alaykum,

I had Wasabee's aswell and Shiekh Abdul Wahhaab Ash-Shameeree's and Umm Abdillah Al-Waad'eeyah's but I can't seem to remember them either...

Actually .... I think Shiekh Ahmed Al-Wasaabee's number is :

009677512111 ... try that InshaAllah

amirah_87
09-10-2006, 02:45 PM
As salaamu alaykum,

Okay Question was about Ar-Rahn/Pawning...

Ar-Rahn Comes from the Ayaah : Bi'ma3naa Al-ihtibaas, kamaa fee qawluhuu ta3aalaa Kullu nafsin bimaa kasabat Raheenah..
wa ma3naahu : Ath-Thubuut Walluzuum.. yuqaal maal raahin , ay: thaabit. ni3mah raahinah ay: thaabitah

I only have one hadeeth on this mawduu3 and that is hadeeth aysha radiyallaahu 3anhaa anna An-Nabiy sallaahu 3alayhi wasallam Ishtaraa min Yahuudee Ta3aaman Wa rahanhu dir3an min hadeed... mutaffaqun 3alayhi..

Narrated Aisha radiyallaahu 3anhaa that the Prophet sallaahu 3alayhi wasallam bought some food from a Jew and he held in pledge (pawned) a piece of metal..steel

Note: Hadhal hadeeth yudull 3alaa ibaahat al-ishtiraa min al-Yahuud...

Note: This hadeeth shows us that buying/selling/doing bussiness with/ from The Yahuud is Permissible..

Dhulqarnaeen
09-11-2006, 09:40 AM
And may I ask what do you want her number for? :? Isn't Sheikh Yahya enough? :rollseyes
Im sure its manfaat to have her number sis, maybe my sister wanna call her oneday? Or maybe my friends wifes need to ask her something or invited her to Indo, who knows right? :D

and when you say Umm Abdillah who do you mean? Because Aishahs Kuniah is Umm Abdillah :rollseyes
Ooh...Umm Abdillah is kunyah of sheikha Aisha yee? ;D I didnt knoooooww...sorry.

Here's Sheikh Yahyas number, I got it from a website

Home/Office: 009677519191

Celly : 0096777112284
Sukran jazeelan for the number. Jazakillah khair

Dhulqarnaeen
09-11-2006, 09:44 AM
As salaamu alaykum,

I had Wasabee's aswell and Shiekh Abdul Wahhaab Ash-Shameeree's and Umm Abdillah Al-Waad'eeyah's but I can't seem to remember them either...

Actually .... I think Shiekh Ahmed Al-Wasaabee's number is :

009677512111 ... try that InshaAllah

And For Shiekha Umm Abdillah Al-Wad'iyah :

009677519183 ..

try that InshaAllah, but note that she's a married woman and she does'nt really speak to males InshaAllah so get your sister to phone her up or something for you barakAllah feek!!
Jazakillah khair for the number sis, but mmm....I think its better to edit your post niii and erase the sheikha number, Im sure her husband will be disturbed if everybody call his wife right? Just an idea. I asked you to send to me thru PM, but shukran jazeelan wa barokallah feeki.
And is the sheikhas husband also ulama?
And dont you have syaikh Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab al Wushoby?

Dhulqarnaeen
09-11-2006, 09:49 AM
MY GOODNESS SIS!!!!! You are making me laugh sooooo bad over her ;D ;D ;D

I used to pull those soooo much everytime Layla would look my way I would lean over to the sis next to me and pretend to be checking out for what I missed in Imlaa' ;D

Or I would pretend to be so busy looking up some hadeeth or something ;D ;D

Oh myyyyyy those good old days :wub: :wub:
So youre all naughty students in Yemen yee? :rant:
I also did that sometimes :D . When I came to ta'lim of ust. Yazid (he is student of syaikh Uthaymeen and we study Riyadhus saliheen and Fathul MAjeed), and he always asked the students to prepare the book and he always say "SILENT, HEAR AND WRITE" ;D And after he said the fawaaid on each hadiths I will pretended writing and look down, yaa Allah I felt silly :rollseyes :D . Well what I could do, I just picking out from my office so I can go to talim :uuh: :D .

Dhulqarnaeen
09-11-2006, 09:51 AM
Ahahahahahaaaaaaaaa Girl I know exactly what you talking about :giggling: I studied 3umdah twice with Layla and one time with Umm Abdul ilaah and everytime this Baab came around I'm just like this in class everytday >>>>>:uuh: and in my mind is like " Allah dont let her ask me, Oh Allah have mercy "

;D ;D ;D

Well ok I agree with Dhul this topic is so wide so I'll break it down and we'll take turns asking different parts ok?

So what is the Sunnah when doing Rihn? (For those who dont know, Rihn means to pawn something, like when you leave something with someone else as security against money borrowed)
I dont understand what rihn is, and sis mawaddah, your english too high for me :cry: Can you explain more? Or maybe I will bring my book fatawa on al buyuu' Lajnah daimah, and I will look from it :)

amirah_87
09-11-2006, 10:04 AM
Jazakillah khair for the number sis, but mmm....I think its better to edit your post niii and erase the sheikha number, Im sure her husband will be disturbed if everybody call his wife right? Just an idea. I asked you to send to me thru PM, but shukran jazeelan wa barokallah feeki.
And is the sheikhas husband also ulama?
And dont you have syaikh Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab al Wushoby?
As salaamu alaykum,

Wa Iyyak, I've edited the name Bi'Idnillah..

Shiekh Muhammed ibnu abdul wahhaab al-wasaabee is the shiekh in a markaz in hudaiadah (another part of yemen)

The Shiekh I gave you was Shiekh Ahmed Al-Wusaabee.. He's the Imaam of the Masjid one of shiekh Muqbil ibnu Hadee's first ever students..

Back on topic now!!! :)

Mawaddah
09-11-2006, 06:26 PM
I dont understand what rihn is, and sis mawaddah, your english too high for me :cry: Can you explain more? Or maybe I will bring my book fatawa on al buyuu' Lajnah daimah, and I will look from it :)
Was my English to complicated for you? I'm sorry

What I meant was like for example when someone comes to you to borrow money etc. and then he says " Here, take my gold watch, and then when I pay you back, I will take back the watch, but for now keep it "
Some kind of like security you see? I hope you understand :)

amirah_87
09-12-2006, 10:25 AM
As salaamu alaykum,

Okay Question was about Ar-Rahn/Pawning...

Ar-Rahn Comes from the Ayaah : Bi'ma3naa Al-ihtibaas, kamaa fee qawluhuu ta3aalaa Kullu nafsin bimaa kasabat Raheenah..
wa ma3naahu : Ath-Thubuut Walluzuum.. yuqaal maal raahin , ay: thaabit. ni3mah raahinah ay: thaabitah

I only have one hadeeth on this mawduu3 and that is hadeeth aysha radiyallaahu 3anhaa anna An-Nabiy sallaahu 3alayhi wasallam Ishtaraa min Yahuudee Ta3aaman Wa rahanhu dir3an min hadeed... mutaffaqun 3alayhi..

Narrated Aisha radiyallaahu 3anhaa that the Prophet sallaahu 3alayhi wasallam bought some food from a Jew and he held in pledge (pawned) a piece of metal..steel

Note: Hadhal hadeeth yudull 3alaa ibaahat al-ishtiraa min al-Yahuud...

Note: This hadeeth shows us that buying/selling/doing bussiness with/ from The Yahuud is Permissible..
As salaamu alaykum,

Okay I think we should move on from the Rihn now right!!

Mawddah Dear, Ask the next one InshaAllah :)

Qad ajabtu wa Bi'Idhnillaahi asabtu!! :)

Mawaddah
09-12-2006, 01:13 PM
^ Yes Masha'allah that's correct, ermmmm......this thread is dead all of a sudden :-\ Princess you take the next question since you answered this one ;)

amirah_87
09-12-2006, 01:31 PM
As salaamu aalykum,

okay... next question InshaAllah..

Q:What Are the things that are prohibited in Selling.. (maa yunhaa fil bay3)
ermmmm......this thread is dead all of a sudden
I guess it's cause I ain't been questioning and answering lately :p

J/k! :D

Dhulqarnaeen
09-15-2006, 02:15 AM
As salaamu aalykum,

okay... next question InshaAllah..

Q:What Are the things that are prohibited in Selling.. (maa yunhaa fil bay3)

I guess it's cause I ain't been questioning and answering lately :p

J/k! :D
- Clear and distinct about what things to sell, you must look the shape of the things. May not sell gharar things. Indo said "beli kucing dalam karung" :D
- Both sides should ridho about the prizes, cause in hadith a good muamalat will bring a lot of barokah.
You know, mmm....tell you the truth, maybe we should change the subject dont you think? :rollseyes Everyone seems lazy to answer, and I have sit in m ustadh's majlis to listen him explain about kitabul buyu' in Bukhari and it was so long :rollseyes :D Sometimes I thought "when this kitab will be over" ;D . Cause it was complicated, but its great masha Allah.
So maybe e should start the next subject, insha Allah.
Next question is "what is the sunnah when someone forgot to do qiyam lail and salah sunnah fajr, and daleel" :)

Mawaddah
09-18-2006, 01:33 AM
*sigh* this thread is really run down these days ey? :( Sorry ......... I will try to get back to answering to your question when I get back to work tomorrow insha'allah Bro Dhul, Btw, you haven't been online lately either have you? :-\ and Princess and umm-sulaim too........Yallah hadha muraja3ah jayyidah lana ya la33abaat......:mad:

I know you're probably saying " look who's talking " right? :p

amirah_87
09-18-2006, 11:53 AM
*sigh* this thread is really run down these days ey? :( Sorry ......... I will try to get back to answering to your question when I get back to work tomorrow insha'allah Bro Dhul, Btw, you haven't been online lately either have you? :-\ and Princess and umm-sulaim too........Yallah hadha muraja3ah jayyidah lana ya la33abaat......:mad:

I know you're probably saying " look who's talking " right? :p
As salaamu alaykum,

You can say that again ^o) :p

I did'nt won't to go on to the next topic that was bgiven by Dhul, because we had'nt finished from yours isn't it!??
I'm really really busy so i'm going to have to excuse myself for the next couple of days InshaAllah!! :hiding: :-\

Take Care guys! Keep it going in my absence InshaAllah! ;)

Dhulqarnaeen
09-25-2006, 02:51 AM
Masha Allah...for six days no one posted yee? :cry: I was sick, I had bad shorethroath so I had to rest at home, masha Allah. And I pray you al in a good condition now, in Iman and taqwa. Amin.
Well...I think maybe we just should change the question. And I hope sis Mawaddah dont mind insha Allah. So the question is :
1. How many rakaah is tarawih that Nabi did?
2. If someone dont have a chance to have tarawih jamaah, what should they do? And what the ajr?
3. What is the best food for sahur? And how if we wanna drink then the adhan subh call, what should we do? Should we stop or we just continue?
And daleel insha Allah?

Mawaddah
09-28-2006, 09:11 PM
Oh Subhanallah!! :ooh: it's been 3 days since Dhul posted the last question :lol: and 6 days before that, so 9 days in total........So bad of us :X

I was doing my Qur'an just now and I remembered this thread so I decided to give it a check out, and........I will give some short answers Insha'allah because I have to go home soon :)

1. How many rakaah is tarawih that Nabi did?
There is a hadeeth by Aisha in which she says " Rasulullahs night prayers did not use to exceed 11 rak'ah "
And there is also another Hadeeth by Ibn Abbas and inside that hadeeth he mentioned that Rasulullah made Qiyaam ul-Layl consisting of 13 Rak'ah.

2. If someone dont have a chance to have tarawih jamaah, what should they do? And what the ajr?
Making Salaat Tarawih with the Imaam from the beginning until the end has a great reward as how Rasulullah said “Whoever prays qiyaam with the imam until he finishes, it will be written that he spent the whole night in prayer.”

And if he can't pray Qiyaam with the Imaam then I guess he just prays it by himself then :D I have no hadeeth for this but I just remember that our Sheikh Muqbil :love: rahimahullah sometimes used to pray Qiyaam with the Imaam and sometimes he didn't used to attend the Qiyaam and just pray it alone in his house.......soemone can bring a daleel or something for me please? :)

3. What is the best food for sahur? And how if we wanna drink then the adhan subh call, what should we do? Should we stop or we just continue?
There is a best food for sahur? :? I just know about the best food for Breaking the Fast :D . In hadeeth Salmaan bin 3aamir, he said that Rasulullah said " When one of you has Iftaar, then let him have Iftaar with a date, and if he cannot find dates, then let him break his fast with water for verily water is Tuhuur "

And about eating and drinking whilst hearing the Mueddhin giving the Adhaan.....Well...Allah says in the Qur'aan " And eat and drink until you can distinguish the white line from the black line "
Also there is the hadeeth in which Rasulullah said "Bilaal gives the adhaan at night, so eat and drink until you hear the adhaan of Ibn Umm Maktoom, for he does not give the adhaan until dawn comes"

But this is only the answer that I recall studying long time ago and it's not the full answer ( I think :-\) If someone has some more than can they please let us know so we can benefit :)

As for now I gotta runnnnnnn :D

Oh yes and Bro Dhul........Maybe One Question at a time would be better ;)

Dhulqarnaeen
09-29-2006, 02:38 AM
Oh Subhanallah!! :ooh: it's been 3 days since Dhul posted the last question :lol: and 6 days before that, so 9 days in total........So bad of us :X
At least you still remember this room ukhti :) Alhamdulillah. Spreading sunnah not only by this thread, maybe your friends doing it in another rooms, insha Allah hafidhahamallah.

I was doing my Qur'an just now and I remembered this thread so I decided to give it a check out, and........I will give some short answers Insha'allah because I have to go home soon :)

There is a hadeeth by Aisha in which she says " Rasulullahs night prayers did not use to exceed 11 rak'ah "
And there is also another Hadeeth by Ibn Abbas and inside that hadeeth he mentioned that Rasulullah made Qiyaam ul-Layl consisting of 13 Rak'ah.
Yes right, I always do 11 rakaah also, and two rakaah in each salah. And the last 1 witr. But I saw the hadeeth about Rasulullah doing tarawih till 23 rakaah, even more Do U ever hear about this ukh?

Making Salaat Tarawih with the Imaam from the beginning until the end has a great reward as how Rasulullah said “Whoever prays qiyaam with the imam until he finishes, it will be written that he spent the whole night in prayer.”

And if he can't pray Qiyaam with the Imaam then I guess he just prays it by himself then :D I have no hadeeth for this but I just remember that our Sheikh Muqbil :love: rahimahullah sometimes used to pray Qiyaam with the Imaam and sometimes he didn't used to attend the Qiyaam and just pray it alone in his house.......soemone can bring a daleel or something for me please? :)
Mm yes...theres hadith about this. Its said if a man and a woman who cant have tarawih with Imam, and then they do it them self at home. then they will be written as a man and a woman who like dhikr to Allah. And the hadith sah, but I dont remember tha takhrij.

There is a best food for sahur? :? I just know about the best food for Breaking the Fast :D . In hadeeth Salmaan bin 3aamir, he said that Rasulullah said " When one of you has Iftaar, then let him have Iftaar with a date, and if he cannot find dates, then let him break his fast with water for verily water is Tuhuur "
Dont you know??? :eek: Theres a hadith thats the best food for sahr is a date too...ketinggalan kereta you niii ukhti ;D . Nono...kidding. But yes the best food in sahr is also dates. Please correct me if Im wrong. I will bring you proves from the hadith and takhrij if you want :ooh: . I dont remember now.

And about eating and drinking whilst hearing the Mueddhin giving the Adhaan.....Well...Allah says in the Qur'aan " And eat and drink until you can distinguish the white line from the black line "
So if the Adhaan is called and it is still dark, and Subh has not yet come then he can continue his eating because we're only commanded to stop when the bright becomes distinguishable from the dark.
Naah...its interesting. Cause in INdonesia we always tandai subh with the clock. And subh is at 4.24 in here. And we dont see it from the sky. And my ustadh,Ustadh Abdul Hakim bin Amir Abdat, he is the best ustadh in Hadith in Indonesia Allahu A'lam, he ever take syaikh Uthaymeens hands and he ask while he pointed his finger to a clock. HE asked :"Yaa shaikh...may we tandai the time of salah by clock like some country do" and the sheikh rahimahullah said "yes we may". So...me...if I heard adhan subh then I think thats haram to eat again. Except if I havent finish my food then I know theres hadith that I should finish my food and continue eating, its ok. And ukhti, you should know, subh in Indonesia is still dark. You can still see the sky full with stars, and theres no red colour or white colour in the horizon. Still dark. I know its too early but the government have put the time. And as I know the fatawa is we should follow the government. What do U think about this?

Also there is the hadeeth in which Rasulullah said "Bilaal gives the adhaan at night, so eat and drink until you hear the adhaan of Ibn Umm Maktoom, for he does not give the adhaan until dawn comes"

Can you exlain to me what this hadith mean yaa ukhti. You mean Bilal do adhan maghrib and Isha? Or you mean Bilal do adhan subh and Ibnu Umm Maktoom do the qomat? And I know in subh theres two adhan right, does in Yemen they do two adhan in subh? :happy: I dont know what will happen if we do two adhan here, maybe they will throw the masjid with stones :D . but no...not till like that lah. Maybe they will just put the icon "wrong sects " to us :rant: :offended: Those egnorance really can be the pain in the *** sometimes.

But this is only the answer that I recall studying long time ago and it's not the full answer ( I think :-\) If someone has some more than can they please let us know so we can benefit :)

As for now I gotta runnnnnnn :D

Oh yes and Bro Dhul........Maybe One Question at a time would be better ;)
I wanna do that yes ukhti. but since no one wanna join this thread no more, then I just make it like that :) . And alhamdulillah you reply so I can learn more, alhamdulillah. But I hope there will be more people join insha Allah. Mmm,...I hope you dont mind to explain about those to me insha Allah. Cause I really dont know. sukran wa jazakillah khair

Mawaddah
09-29-2006, 01:34 PM

Yes right, I always do 11 rakaah also, and two rakaah in each salah. And the last 1 witr. But I saw the hadeeth about Rasulullah doing tarawih till 23 rakaah, even more Do U ever hear about this ukh?
Did you actually read the hadeeth which states that Rasulullah prayed 23 Rak'ah Akhi? Because to the best of my knowledge, the hadeeth which mentioned the amount of Raka3aat which Rasulullah prayed states 11 Rak'ah. Allahu A3lam maybe I just dont know the hadeeth? :?

As far as I know, The 23 Rak'ah started from the time of Khalifah Umar (Ridhwaan Allah Alaih) And it is said that he started the practise of 23 Rak'ah because he wanted to make the recitation lighter for the Muslims and so that they would bow and prostrate more.

Sheikh al-Islaam ibn Taymiyyah says that if a person wants to make 11 Rak'ah or 23 Rak'ah or even more than that duringst Qiyaam al-Layl then there is no problem with that and it is all good, Because Rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wa sallam did not specify any amount of Rak'ah to be prayed duringst Taraaweeh, Rather the Only thing Rasulullah said was " Mathnaa Mathnaa " Which means " Pray Two (Rak'ah) Two (Rak'ah) " And Rasulullah did not set any certain amount of Raka'aat to be prayed duringst Ramadhan or any other time.

Mm yes...theres hadith about this. Its said if a man and a woman who cant have tarawih with Imam, and then they do it them self at home. then they will be written as a man and a woman who like dhikr to Allah. And the hadith sah, but I dont remember tha takhrij.
Maybe if you have time you can tell us more about this Insha'allah, I know there is Ikhtilaaf about this and some people say that it's better to pray with the Imaam and some say it's better to pray alone....I think Sheikh Muqbil had the opinion that it was better to pray Alone.

Dont you know??? :eek: Theres a hadith thats the best food for sahr is a date too...ketinggalan kereta you niii ukhti ;D . Nono...kidding. But yes the best food in sahr is also dates. Please correct me if Im wrong. I will bring you proves from the hadith and takhrij if you want :ooh: . I dont remember now.
Nope, I never knew :D first time I'm hearing this, What I knew was that the best type of food for Iftaar is the Ratb , Ratb is the fresh dates, and then if there's no fresh dates then the "Tamr" Which are dried dates.

So...me...if I heard adhan subh then I think thats haram to eat again. Except if I havent finish my food then I know theres hadith that I should finish my food and continue eating, its ok. And ukhti, you should know, subh in Indonesia is still dark. You can still see the sky full with stars, and theres no red colour or white colour in the horizon. Still dark. I know its too early but the government have put the time. And as I know the fatawa is we should follow the government. What do U think about this?
No I didn't mean that a person should still eat and drink after the Adhaan, No No, I'm sorry I made a mistake in my previous post, Because once the Adhaan is called then we should stop eating. But what I was indicated towards was the time in which the Adhaan should be called. Actually what people do these days; calling the Adhaan so early whilst it is still dark and all of that, is bid'ah because Allah has allowed for the fasting person to eat and drink until we can see the beginning of Dawn, and also from the hadeeth of Ibn Maktoum:

"Bilaal gives the adhaan at night, so eat and drink until you hear the adhaan of Ibn Umm Maktoom, for he does not give the adhaan until dawn comes"

We can see that Ibn Maktoum called the Adhaan when it was Dawn, i.e when you could distinguish between the bright and dark outlines in the sky. But since the Adhaan over there calls so early then you just have to go along with the Adhaan and stop eating isn't it :rollseyes But it's wrong for the government to place the fajr time so early that's all.

Can you exlain to me what this hadith mean yaa ukhti. You mean Bilal do adhan maghrib and Isha? Or you mean Bilal do adhan subh and Ibnu Umm Maktoom do the qomat? And I know in subh theres two adhan right, does in Yemen they do two adhan in subh? :happy: .
What the hadeeth means Akhi is that there are two Adhaans for Fajr, the first Adhaan which Bilaal gave whilst it is still dark, and the second Adhaan which Ibn Maktoum gave when Dawn had broken. And yes in Yemen they gave two Adhaans :)

Okay shall I give the next Question then Insha'allah?

Q. What is the Ruling on Practising Wisaal in Fasting? (Wisaal is joining of the fasts without breaking in between )

amirah_87
09-29-2006, 05:52 PM
Okay shall I give the next Question then Insha'allah?

Q. What is the Ruling on Practising Wisaal in Fasting? (Wisaal is joining of the fasts without breaking in between )
As Salaamu alaykum guys,

Wisaal is Prohibited In the deen,

The Prophet sallaahu 3alayhi wassallam said : Beware of Wisaal ( he repeated that three times)
When the companions asked him : O' Rasuulullaah, Don't you practise Wisaal sometimes?
He Explained: That is true, you are not like me My Lord Nourishes me with food and drink So, Observe of the deeds what you are capable of.. (Muttafaqun 3alayhi)..

who's the narrator of the hadeeth?? anyone remember :?

al Amaanah
09-30-2006, 09:00 PM
Masha Allah thread..!

Dhulqarnaeen
10-02-2006, 01:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bintu M*
Masha Allah thread..!
Yes masha Allah, come join us sis, insha Allah manfaat for you and us. You can ask questions and answer the questions.

amirah_87
10-03-2006, 08:12 PM
As Salaamu alaykum,

Guess it was my turn to post up the next question right!!

Q: What is the sunnah in burying the dead?

Allah Ma3akum :peace:

rania2820
10-03-2006, 11:04 PM
there's differene in opinion if you should move your finger while saying the tashud.some sheikhs say not to move the finger and others say you should.and yes i know we should give our parents great respect and love.

mehnaz
10-03-2006, 11:30 PM
Salaam,

MashaAllah great thread!!..

W'salaam

Dhulqarnaeen
10-04-2006, 03:03 AM
As Salaamu alaykum,

Guess it was my turn to post up the next question right!!

Q: What is the sunnah in burying the dead?

1. Make the grave deep, so its save from the animal and the smell not come out from the grave. And Rasulullah said that we should dig, and make it deep, and then fix it, and burried 2 or 3 persons in one grave. And the first person is them who have more Quran hifz. (sahih tirmidhi)
2. Make lahd at the right side of the grave, Rasulullah said "lahd is for us and syiqq for another than us". (R. Ahmad, Abu Dawud, Tirmidhi)
3. We take three fist of soil and throw it from the head side of the mayit, cause Rasulullah did it. (R. Ibnu Majah)
4. Heading it to qiblat, and we say "bismillah wa a'la millati Rasulillah (Abu Dawud, Al Hakim said sahih)

Maybe someone who wanna add more then tafadhol...
The next question is :
"How if someone dead in the sea, what should we do?"

umm-sulaim
10-04-2006, 07:22 AM
assalamu alaykum

Just gonna add a little about burying the dead,

Abee Qataadah radhiya Alahu anhu narrated that the prophet alayhi salaatu wassalaam said 'if any of you should wrap (kafn) his brother, then wrap him well' muslim

Hadeeth Ibn Abbaas in Saheeh musnad, that the prophet alayhi salaatu wassalam said 'wear from your clothes the white ones, for it is the best of your clothes and dress your dead in it'

As for the shaheed/martyr he is buried without being washed, Ibn Abbas narrated that the prophet alayhi salaatu wassalaam ordered them to take the armour of the martyrs and to bury them in their blood and clothes, this was on the day of Uhud.

wassalaam

Dhulqarnaeen
10-04-2006, 08:47 AM
Nope, I never knew :D first time I'm hearing this, What I knew was that the best type of food for Iftaar is the Ratb , Ratb is the fresh dates, and then if there's no fresh dates then the "Tamr" Which are dried dates.
This is the hadith: " the best food for sahr for a mu'min is a date " (HR. Abu Dawud). And this hadith is hasan but it have some sawahid that make it sahih. Syaikh Al Uthaymeen wrote about it in his book tittled "majaalis syahri Ramadhaan".
The arabic is "ni'ma sahuurul mu'miin At Tamr"
And tamr is a wet date isnt it? And we call dry dates is????I forget. But dry dates according to health is better than the wet/fresh one

Dhulqarnaeen
10-04-2006, 08:59 AM
assalamu alaykum

Just gonna add a little about burying the dead,

Abee Qataadah radhiya Alahu anhu narrated that the prophet alayhi salaatu wassalaam said 'if any of you should wrap (kafn) his brother, then wrap him well' muslim

Hadeeth Ibn Abbaas in Saheeh musnad, that the prophet alayhi salaatu wassalam said 'wear from your clothes the white ones, for it is the best of your clothes and dress your dead in it'

As for the shaheed/martyr he is buried without being washed, Ibn Abbas narrated that the prophet alayhi salaatu wassalaam ordered them to take the armour of the martyrs and to bury them in their blood and clothes, this was on the day of Uhud.

wassalaam
How about someone who dead iburnt by fire? Or fall from the height? Or pregnant? Are they buried without being washed first too?

umm-sulaim
10-04-2006, 05:34 PM
Good question because they're shuhadaa/martyrs too....perhaps they have the same rulings....i don't know Allahu a'lam akhee

wassalaam

Mawaddah
10-04-2006, 05:41 PM
But are they treated as Shuhadaa' ? I recall studying that these people are Shuhadaa' in the Aakhirah and Not Shuhadaa' in the Dunya.

So those people who die of stomach ailments etc they are washed and shrouded like regular people right? and we make Janaazah over them and Pray over them, and only the Shuhadaa' who die fighting in Jihaad shouldn't be washed....

Allahu A3lam, that's what I know for now I will do research Insha'allah :)

umm-sulaim
10-04-2006, 07:23 PM
eey sa7 sa7 masha Allah ukhtee :)

theres 3 types of shuhadaa....saheeh, shaheed in dunya,aakhirah and the last one dunya wa aakhirah yeah

masha Allah sis....

thanks baarka Allahu feek

wassalaam

Mawaddah
10-04-2006, 07:26 PM
^ Yes that's right umm-sulaim but I can't remember them properly right now :D Do you mind listing them out for us please? :D

Who is the Shaheed in the Dunya, Who is the Shaheed in the Dunya and Aakhirah and Who is the Shaheed in the Aakhirah :)

Jazaakillah Khair ;)

Mawaddah
10-04-2006, 07:51 PM
"How if someone dead in the sea, what should we do?"
Do you mean like drowned in the sea? :? Or do you mean if someone dies whilst at sea? :?

Well if someone has drowned at sea, and the body has been found and retrieved then we wash them and pray over them as usual and Insha'allah this person who drowned is a Shaheed.
If we are not able to retrieve the body from the sea then we just pray over them Salaatul Ghaa'ib.

If someone dies whilst at sea (on a ship or boat or ferry or yacht or canoe or raft etc etc. :p ) Then according to the Ulama we wash the body and shroud it pray Salaatul Janaazah over it and then tie something heavy to it and drop it into the sea. ( to get eaten by sharks :uuh: )

But if those people at sea are able to reach land in a short period of time, then they should wait until they reach land and perform the burial on land....otherwise the body is to be dropped into the water like I mentioned above.

Wallahu A3lam.

Okay next question :

Is it Sunnah to walk barefooted? :D

Umm-Sulaim, if you can Give us the fawaa'id about the three different types of Shuhadaa' I'd be very grateful ;)

umm-sulaim
10-04-2006, 10:13 PM
maw...i remember from fawaa'id umm Abdillah al indonesiyah that she said that the shuhaadah were 3:-

1. shaheed of dunya: the ones that (yuraa'ee) want praise and want to be called martyrs like the army

2. shaheed of aakhirah: the one that is killed and wants to return to the dunya another time only to be martyred again

3. shaheed dunya and aakhirah: the one that the prophet alayhi salaatu wassalaam called a martyr and gave tazkiyah to

wassalaam

Dhulqarnaeen
10-05-2006, 02:18 AM
Do you mean like drowned in the sea? :? Or do you mean if someone dies whilst at sea? :?

Well if someone has drowned at sea, and the body has been found and retrieved then we wash them and pray over them as usual and Insha'allah this person who drowned is a Shaheed.
If we are not able to retrieve the body from the sea then we just pray over them Salaatul Ghaa'ib.

If someone dies whilst at sea (on a ship or boat or ferry or yacht or canoe or raft etc etc. :p ) Then according to the Ulama we wash the body and shroud it pray Salaatul Janaazah over it and then tie something heavy to it and drop it into the sea. ( to get eaten by sharks :uuh: )

But if those people at sea are able to reach land in a short period of time, then they should wait until they reach land and perform the burial on land....otherwise the body is to be dropped into the water like I mentioned above.

Wallahu A3lam.

Okay next question :

Is it Sunnah to walk barefooted? :D

Umm-Sulaim, if you can Give us the fawaa'id about the three different types of Shuhadaa' I'd be very grateful ;)
Masha Allah ukhti...great answer. And Umm Sulaim too...jazakumullah khair.
And the fatawa of ulama i\that if someone death on the boath for example, and then its should be seen first wether if its able to reach the shore before the body started to becompose, then the bod should buried on the land, and if its impossible to reach the shore before the body decompose then its should be buried like sis Mawaddah mention...;D eaten by sharks yee? Or whale or ikan teri :D .
And about barefoot...I dont know wether its sunnah in usual condition. But if we walk on the graveyard then yes its sunnah. And according to health then its good to walk with barefoot sometimes :) . But....awas duriii !!! Lol

Dhulqarnaeen
10-05-2006, 02:20 AM
maw...i remember from fawaa'id umm Abdillah al indonesiyah that she said that the shuhaadah were 3:-

1. shaheed of dunya: the ones that (yuraa'ee) want praise and want to be called martyrs like the army

2. shaheed of aakhirah: the one that is killed and wants to return to the dunya another time only to be martyred again

3. shaheed dunya and aakhirah: the one that the prophet alayhi salaatu wassalaam called a martyr and gave tazkiyah to

wassalaam
I just knew it now that shaheed separated into three...although I know that for some condition muslim can be saheed. Masha Allah, great answer Umm Sulaim. Barokallah fiiki

amirah_87
10-08-2006, 09:21 PM
As Salaamu Alaykum,

This just reminded about our 3ilm Al-Miyraath/Laws of Inheritance Lessons.. :)

its just one of the Mas'alahs we took..

Imaam Ar-Rahabiy says:

Wa In Yamut Qawmun Bi'hadmin aw gharaq

Aw Haadithin 3ammal Jamee3i kal-haraq

Wa lam yakun ya3lamu haalas saabiqi

Fa laa yuwarrath Zaahiqun min Zaahiqi

If a group of people were to die at the same time, and they were all family (inheriting from one another), and it is not known who died first, no one inherits from the other..
because one of the conditions of the inheritance is: that the "Inheritor" is a living person!!
so the remaining "Living" Inheritors take the Inheritance Instead.

Kool Isn't it! :) I loved this Subject!!!

So who's turn is it to give the next question? :?

Dhulqarnaeen
10-09-2006, 01:31 AM
As Salaamu Alaykum,

This just reminded about our 3ilm Al-Miyraath/Laws of Inheritance Lessons.. :)

its just one of the Mas'alahs we took..

Imaam Ar-Rahabiy says:

Wa In Yamut Qawmun Bi'hadmin aw gharaq

Aw Haadithin 3ammal Jamee3i kal-haraq

Wa lam yakun ya3lamu haalas saabiqi

Fa laa yuwarrath Zaahiqun min Zaahiqi

If a group of people were to die at the same time, and they were all family (inheriting from one another), and it is not known who died first, no one inherits from the other..
because one of the conditions of the inheritance is: that the "Inheritor" is a living person!!
so the remaining "Living" Inheritors take the Inheritance Instead.

Kool Isn't it! :) I loved this Subject!!!

So who's turn is it to give the next question? :?
I think the question still sis Mawaddahs Q, walking in barefoot? :)

DigitalStorm82
10-09-2006, 03:23 PM
What are your views on kissing the fingernails of thumbs upon hearing prophet mohammads (sws) name and then touching ur eyes with the fingernails? its pretty common in southeast asia.

chacha_jalebi
10-09-2006, 03:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DigitalStorm82
What are your views on kissing the fingernails of thumbs upon hearing prophet mohammads (sws) name and then touching ur eyes with the fingernails? its pretty common in southeast asia.
BIDAHHHHHHH :p

there was once a time when our butifull RasoolAllah (sal Allah hu aleyhi wasalam) was comin in the mosque and Hadhrat Abu Bakr (ra) saw his reflection in his fingernails and he kissed it mashallah:D

now he only kissed his fingernails because he saw RasoolAllah (saw) and he only did it once, and on that occasion, and he saw him in his fingernails, he didnt hear his name! so ppl that do it nowadays are jus dum :p or gay :D:D:D

Mawaddah
10-09-2006, 03:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
BIDAHHHHHHH :p

there was once a time when our butifull RasoolAllah (sal Allah hu aleyhi wasalam) was comin in the mosque and Hadhrat Abu Bakr (ra) saw his reflection in his fingernails and he kissed it mashallah:D

now he only kissed his fingernails because he saw RasoolAllah (saw) and he only did it once, and on that occasion, and he saw him in his fingernails, he didnt hear his name! so ppl that do it nowadays are jus dum :p or gay :D:D:D
Gay??!!?? You make me laugh Brother what a way to put it!!

But I've never even heard of this hadeeth in which Abu Bakr saw Rasulullahs reflection in his thumbnails? Can you give us a source please Insha'allah? Jazakallah khair

DigitalStorm82
10-09-2006, 04:00 PM
lol dum or gay.. well thats nice to know...

I was told that its a sunnah Adam (as)...that it was him who saw it on his thumbs so he kissed it.

Dhulqarnaeen
10-11-2006, 01:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by DigitalStorm82
lol dum or gay.. well thats nice to know...

I was told that its a sunnah Adam (as)...that it was him who saw it on his thumbs so he kissed it.
Thats well known bid'ah, and some people doing it. And also in salah, when imam said surah that ended with "wa Ibrahima wa Musaa" and then jamaah said "alaihis salam", thats also bid'ah.
Ok back to sis mawaddahs question? Walking in barefoot. Maybe you walk in barefoot yemenish gang? :D
And bro storm, bring all that make you confuce insha Allah. And please participate in asking the question. The question now is walking in barefoot, is it sunnah? And bring us daleel if you can :)

Mawaddah
10-12-2006, 01:40 PM
:lol: no one has come with the answer? :D

tsk tsk tsk

Actually I dont know the answer either :p

I just asked the question hoping one of my Dammaji gals would know something but where have they dissappeared to? :-\

Because I remember In Yemen the men went around without shoes 50% of the time.
And of course the children went without shoes 100% of the time :uhwhat

But what I want to know is, Can we say it is Sunnah to not wear shoes? :?

I remember one time when we first went to Malaysia, my dad Walked around town without his shoes ;D ;D
I was soooooooooooooooo ashamed :p

Well lets move on to the next Question then Insha'allah :)

What is the Sunnah and Etiquette whilst Speaking?

:)

amirah_87
10-13-2006, 12:25 PM
As Salaamu Alaykum,

I just asked the question hoping one of my Dammaji gals would know something but where have they dissappeared to?

Because I remember In Yemen the men went around without shoes 50% of the time.
And of course the children went without shoes 100% of the time
Lol Ukhtee... Yeah they used to but I have'nt come across that being sunnah Wallahu A3lam!! :mmokay:

We used to go around without shoes too at times down by the Waadee/Valley!! :D
(Tadkureen Musaabaqaatanaa Fee Haadhal Makaan!! :p ;D ;D)

umm-sulaim
10-13-2006, 12:29 PM
lol yup i didn't know the answer ukhtee, i heard in Dammaaj people saying it was sunnah...but i never thought to ask of the hadeeth, and i have no hadeeth to back this...
we used to walk around with no shoes too, it was nice especially in the waadee khaastan fi layl
good on your dad hehe...masha Allah ;D damaaji ko7 lol

lol i think i answered the sunnah on talking before insha Allah, it's good muraji3ah though

wassalaam

amirah_87
10-13-2006, 12:34 PM

lol i think i answered the sunnah on talking before insha Allah, it's good muraji3ah though

wassalaam
As Salaamu Alaykum,

Lol look at you trying to be slyyyyy..... :lol:

Answer it now aswell then!! ;D

I gotta dash see you guys Later InshaAllah!! ;)

umm-sulaim
10-13-2006, 08:04 PM
lool yh yh yh...excuses excuses... ;D ;D

ok Sunnah of talking:

saying that which is good

Hadeeth abee Hurayrah radhiya Allahu anhu, whoever believes in Allah and the last day, then say that which is good or keep quite

Guarding the tongue

Haddeth abee hurayrah radhiya Allahu anhu that he said: i heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The slave speaks words for which he is sent down to the Hell-Fire farther than the distance between the east and the west.

Talking too much

Hadeeth Ibn Umar radhiya Allahu anhu said that talking too much was from tashqeeq talk of shaytaan,
Bukhari

Whispering in the company of others

Ibn Umar radhiya Allahu anhu said that the prophet alayhi salatu wasalaam said, if you are three then two of you shouldn't whisper without the third, for verily that saddens him.
Bukhari and muslim

The older person begins the talking and questioning

Hadeeth raafi' bin khadeej and Sahal bin abee hatmah that abduRahmaan bin Sahal and huwaiyyisah and muhaiyyisah came to the prophet to talk about the murder of Abdullah (abduRahmaan's brother) AbduRahmaan began talking first and he was the youngest of them all, so the prophet told him 'kabbir kabbir' allow your elders allow your elders... (let your eldres speak)
Bukhari and muslim

wassalaam

Mawaddah
10-13-2006, 09:29 PM
lol yup i didn't know the answer ukhtee, i heard in Dammaaj people saying it was sunnah...but i never thought to ask of the hadeeth, and i have no hadeeth to back this...
we used to walk around with no shoes too, it was nice especially in the waadee khaastan fi layl
good on your dad hehe...masha Allah ;D damaaji ko7 lol

wassalaam
First of all :

YAYYYYYYYYYY THE OLD SKIN IS BAAAAAAACKKKKK!!!!!!

Okay I let that out :okay:

I used to go without shoes too you know ;D ;D And then the men used to be like " Good girls keep their shoes on!! " And I would be like " Yeah that's so true!! :happy: " and keep on walking without my shoes :giggling: :giggling:

Man that used to piss them off :p

And remember that time umm-sulaim and Princess when we took off our shoes and had a race across the waadi? Man that must've been a sight!! with all our hijaabs flapping behind us and everything ;D ;D Makes me scream with laughter just imagining it :p

Umm-Sulaim, that's good Masha'allah, but how about other things like, Addressing the Younger ones with Affectionate terms like 'Ya Bunay'

And also turning to face the person when talking to them.

And Also talking clearly and slowly (I really need to practise on this :-[)

I would put some hadeeth and stuff but I gotta go to the masjid soon and I gotta runnnnnnnnn.

umm-sulaim Habibti you are like.......SOOOOO Mustafeedah.....Please do it :happy:

wait....

on another note..

DO IT!!! :rant: you've been skivving on the Qawl al-Mufeed classes so dont think you can do it here too!! :rant:

Kidding ;D, the question is open to everyone insha'allah :)

Qabl maa ya'ti ash-Shaab wa yaqul annana nakhus al-ba3dh duun al-ba3dh....sa7 Princess? :rollseyes ;D

amirah_87
10-14-2006, 11:24 AM
As Salaamu Alaykum,

I have some points i'd Like to add on "The sunnah of Speaking"

-That He used to repeat Important Issues Thrice:

Hadeeth Ans Radiyallaau 3anhu that it was the habit of the Prophet sallaalaahu 3alayhi wasallam to repeat important facts thrice to ensure that he understood correctly. (bukhari)

-And Also speaking to people nicely and with good mannerism:

Hadeeth Mu3aadh inu Jabal :Itaquulaaha bi'haythi maa kunt , wat-tabbi3 as-siyyi'a bi'hasanti tam'huhaa, wa khaaliqinnaasa bi'kuhuliqin hasan..
Fear Allaah wheresoever you may be, and follow up and evil deed with a good one, it will efface it (the evil deed). And deal with mankind with good manners."

This proves that it is from good mannerism to deal with Mankind in a polite and pleasant way and being truthful in your speech!!

We could also use the Hadeeth: The most complete believer iwith respect to Faith is the one with the Best Manners..

-And we should also refrain from swearing by the name of Allah unles it's necessary:
“And do not make Allah's (Name) an excuse in your oaths.”

-We should only speak if Our speak is good and beneficial :
The Prophet salallaaahu 3alayhi wasallam said:“Whosoever believes in Allah and the Last Day, let him say good or remain silent.” (B & M)

That's all InshaAllah!

umm-sulaim
10-15-2006, 09:04 AM
lol maw....i remember that too...and the time we ran in the waadee cos we got scared of them dogs near the gomaamah ;D wa kaan honaak dars ta7at ashajarah :heated: waa 3aybatnaa lol

ya bintnaa lastu bi mustafeeda wa la rubu3 mustafeeda bal lastu thomonah...saheeh...anee la3abah kaslaanah :D atammana and akoun mithlaki wa ukhtish...

saying o my little child - ya bunayya

Anas radhiya Allahu anhu said that i was the khaadim/worker for the prophet alayhi salaatu wassalaam so i would enter upon him without permission, so i came one day and he said: o my little son -ya bunayya as you are...for verily after you left me an event occured: none shaould enter withour permission.
fi saheeha lil Albanee rahimahu Allah

Facing the adressed

Hadeeth abee Hurayrah radhiya Allahu anhu that the prophet alayhi salaatu wassalaam if he faced you would face you fully and if he turned away would turn away fully,
fi saheeha as well

(yaslu7 fil mawdhu3 sa7?)

With kindness- rifq

Hadeeth Aisha when the yahoudiyah entered upon the prophet alayhi salaatu wassalaam and said assaam alaykum (death be upon you) Aisha reatliated and said the same to you and may you be cursed, the prophet said mahlan ya Aisha...easy Aisha verily Allah loves kindness in all things, Aisha said o messenger of Allah did you not hear what she said, the prophet said certainly, i said wa alaykum, and the same to you.

Bukhari and Muslim

wassalaam

Dhulqarnaeen
10-18-2006, 01:46 AM
:sl: Nice to be back masha Allah.
Mmm...sunnah in talking. Do U guys forget siifat talking of Rasulullah, that he talks short but complete...:rollseyes ...have I say it in correct english yee? :uuh: In Indo its said "singkat tapi padat". Rasulullah shalallahu alaihi wasalam only talk short, but it have explained everything. Till our Ulama salaf -rahimahumullah- can know which hadith from Rasulullah and which is not just seen from the words (its called suyuk am I right?).

amirah_87
10-18-2006, 08:48 AM
First of all :

[B]And remember that time umm-sulaim and Princess when we took off our shoes and had a race across the waadi? Man that must've been a sight!! with all our hijaabs flapping behind us and everything ;D ;D Makes me scream with laughter just imagining it :p

As Salamu ALaykum,

Aaah Ukhtee *sighs* those were the days innit!!..;D

Tadkureen 3indamaa dahabnaa ilal qubuur fi tilk al-makaan kaanuu yazra3uun al-qaat.. :D
fa jaruw ba3adanaa thalathaa rijjaal.. ;D ;D
wallahi saheeh kunnaa majaaneenaat.... but we were young innit!! cum ooon :p

anyways.. I think that's enough of the sunnah in speaking, we should move onto the next question now!! :)

umm-sulaim
10-19-2006, 10:13 AM
lol majaneen is an understatement lol, wa nawal hiya allatee kaanat ma3ana tilkal yawm al mukheef ;D

ok insha Allah i'll post up the next one insha Allah

Sunnah of keeping secrets?

wassalaam

umm-sulaim
10-22-2006, 09:32 AM
ala same here n all 2 days ago....you guys hayyaa mon! :rant:

wassalaam

Mawaddah
10-22-2006, 02:32 PM
Aaah umm-sulaim, the tables have turned and now you are ranting *sigh*

:okay:

But the truth is, I've been real busy preparing for Eid and that kind of stuff......ya know :p

Even though I couldn't care less about preparations but my mums on my back :rollseyes

Insha'allah after all the hassle is over :happy:

Where's your Kaslaanah sis though? :rant: ;D

amirah_87
10-22-2006, 03:09 PM
As Salaamu ALaykum,

Lol Darlin' Don't be callin' me no Kaslaanah!! :rant: ;D

I've got shugl of my own and plus... ash-shaab laysa mawjuud khaleenaa nartaa7 shuwayyaa :p

but inshaAllah hadhal usbuu3 lanaa 3utlah.. so I'll try my best Bi'idhnillaah! ;)

Allah Ma3akunna :peace:

umm-sulaim
10-25-2006, 01:52 PM
lol we're in the 'usbuu3' al 3utlah' n u still ain't posted :offended: , wait a sec...

lol battilou al excuses mon!!

:grumbling yallaa!!

;D this is fun....

wassalaam

Mawaddah
10-25-2006, 02:04 PM
^ :lol:

You still dont have that touch yet my dear darling beautiful umm-sulaim :p

I'm still the Queen Ranter!!!!!!!!!!!

;D ;D ;D

So what's the question again? :?

Aaaaaah I love you guys so much :D :D :D

umm-sulaim
10-25-2006, 02:09 PM
LOol i know i know....ain't no harm in tryin ;D ;D

love u 2 sis, a7abaki Allah aladhee a7babtinee feeh :)

lol the Q was the sunnah in secrets

wassalaam

Mawaddah
10-25-2006, 02:20 PM
Oooh Okay then......

Hmmm.....Secrets? :?

Well first of all, one who is entrusted with a secret should never disclose it to others, as he has been giving a trust, and in Islaam one should never betray a trust. In the Hadeeth " The signs of a hypocrite are three, When he talks he lies, when he Promises something, he betrays his Promise, and when he is entrusted with something, he betrays his trust "

Also one who is known for spreading out secrets should be punished. We see the hadeeth when Hafsah, the wife of Rasulullah, told Aisha about the secret which Rasulullah told her, and so Rasulullah retreated from them for a month.

One should not go about trying to find out others secrets. Peeping and Prying and such.
From Abu Hurayrah, the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “If a man were to look into your private affairs without your permission, and you were to throw a pebble at him and put out his eye, there would be no sin on you.” Bukhari and Muslim.

Also, the Secrets of a man and his wife should be hidden from other people and should never be disclosed to others. Rasulullah said "Among the most evil of people before Allaah on the Day of Resurrection will be a man who is intimate with a woman and she with him, then he spreads her secret.” Muslim

Anyone have any more to add Insha'allah ? :)

umm-sulaim
10-25-2006, 02:33 PM
masha Allah sis, nice collection of ahaadeeth :) tabaraka Allah.... there was another one about the punishment odn spreading them, only i don't remember:(...la ba's...

wassalaam

Mawaddah
10-25-2006, 02:39 PM
^ Oooh yeah, and there's another hadeeth about listening to the secrets of others , Rasulullah said " Whoever eavesdrops on the secrets of Others, on the Day of Resurrection, boiling lead will be poured into his ears "

This isn't the one you were looking for right?

So next Question :

Is it sunnah for a man to wear a Ring? :)

IbnAbdulHakim
10-25-2006, 02:50 PM
it is isnt it? Aqeeqa ring or something on the finger of the right hand near the small finger, its that thing with the black stone on it :D#
but we should remember that we cant have the same engravings that rasullulah saws had on his ring...

IceQueen~
10-25-2006, 02:52 PM
u mean the ring the prophet (saw) used to stamp his letters with?

umm-sulaim
10-25-2006, 03:02 PM
" Whoever eavesdrops on the secrets of Others, on the Day of Resurrection, boiling lead will be poured into his ears "

This isn't the one you were looking for right?
aah *sigh of relief* yh sis that's the one "man istami3a ila qawmin wa hom laho kaarihoun subba fi udhunayhi al aanok yawmul qiyaamah" bukhari n muslim.
cheerz me dearz ;)

wassalaam

Mawaddah
10-25-2006, 03:33 PM
^ That's great umm sulaim ;)

Guys.......just generally, is it sunnah to have a ring, yes or not? :D And daleel pleaseeeeeee

And if possible, a description of the Ring that Rasulullah wore insha'allah ;)

umm-sulaim
10-25-2006, 03:53 PM
yh it's sunnah fi3liyyah (regarding the actions of the prohet) to wear a ring, the prophet alayhi salaatu wassalaam had a sliver ring and had engraved on it 'Muhammed the messenger of Allah'ahdeeth Anas (muslim)
like bro IbnAbdulHAkim said we can also wear it but we cant engrave the same words as the prophet alayhi salaatu wassalaam.

also for men, they can only wear silver as gold has been made unlawful to them in this world, hadeeth Ibn Umar tells us that the prophet alayhi salaatu wassalaam hada gold ring and he used to keep the faucet (right, the stony part) towards his palm, the people also did this, then one day he discarded of it and said 'by Allah i will never wear it' and threw it away and the people did the same...

wassalaam

Dhulqarnaeen
11-03-2006, 02:19 AM
mmm...nice to be back alhamdulillah. How are you guys? Back to Yemen yet? :rollseyes .......Sunnah about rings, yes Rasulullah wearing rings, but is it sunnah? :rollseyes Will we -men- have reward for wearing a ring?
SO next question is:
WHAT is the sunnah in saying takbir in eid? And HOW you guys do in Yemen? And maybe anywhere else?
Cmon guys, lets keep the thread alive insha Allah.

Mawaddah
11-06-2006, 10:27 PM
mmm...nice to be back alhamdulillah. How are you guys? Back to Yemen yet? :rollseyes .......Sunnah about rings, yes Rasulullah wearing rings, but is it sunnah? :rollseyes Will we -men- have reward for wearing a ring?
SO next question is:
WHAT is the sunnah in saying takbir in eid? And HOW you guys do in Yemen? And maybe anywhere else?
Cmon guys, lets keep the thread alive insha Allah.
Oh.....Dhul is back.....:D

Why are you asking those questions about rings? :rollseyes , I had asked the question about rings for you guys to answer, not to come back asking it at me :rollseyes

Sunnah in Takbeeratul Eid? Just a quick reply, but Takbeeratul Eid starts right after it is confirmed that Ramadhan has Ended and Eid will be the next morning. And then it goes until the Imaam comes to gives the khutbah.And you can say it individually or in Jamaa'ah, at home , the masjid, anywhere.

Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar Laa ilaaha illallah Allahu Akbar wa lillah al-hamd ....... you can recite it like that

Princess, umm-sulaim, yallah ibda'na al-muraja3ah, qad raja3alladhi yuharrishnaa ;D ;D

Got to go :) wassalam. Someone complete the question please.

chacha_jalebi
11-06-2006, 10:35 PM
sunnah about rings ....

a hadiths in bukhari says

Narrated Anas:

The ring of the Prophet was of silver, and its stone was of silver too.

so like if one has to wear a ring it should be silver, :p lol does that count as a answer :D

Dhulqarnaeen
11-15-2006, 10:34 AM
Who care to ask the question? :cry:

Mawaddah
11-16-2006, 04:10 PM
Who care to ask the question? :cry:
You did not even tell me whether my answer on the Eid Takbeer was correct or not? :rollseyes .

Okay I'll ask the next Question :)

What was Prescribed for us in the Sunnah as cure for the Fever?

:w:

umm-sulaim
11-19-2006, 12:05 AM
;D lolz yuu wayn qed enteyn lolz...

Sunnah on the fever yeah...

Ok hadeeth Ibn Umar radhiya Allahu anhu that the prophet alayhi salaatu wassalaam said 'the fever is from the raging heat of jahannam so cool it with water'
muslim

This is the only hadeeth i could remember sis...:hiding:

wassalaam

Mawaddah
11-19-2006, 01:58 PM
;D lolz yuu wayn qed enteyn lolz...

Sunnah on the fever yeah...

Ok hadeeth Ibn Umar radhiya Allahu anhu that the prophet alayhi salaatu wassalaam said 'the fever is from the raging heat of jahannam so cool it with water'
muslim

This is the only hadeeth i could remember sis...:hiding:

wassalaam
Tas'ali wayn ehna??? Tayyib winti wayn kunti?? :mad:

Kunna hina daa'iman ya la33aba, bas antillati kunti fi heerah ma3a shakespeare :okay:

I know of that hadeeth also sis, are there any extras? :)

Wassalam. Love you sis!! very very very very much :D :D

umm-sulaim
11-20-2006, 07:36 PM
lolz mawaddah aywaa anaa guilty ;D wa asabti BTW lolz...

Also from hadeeth Asma that whenever a woman with ahigh fever was brought to hershe would say pass me the water, and then she would sprinkle some on the woman's chest and say that the prophet alayhi salaatu wassalaam saod, cool the fever with water,as it os from the vehemence of the heat of hell, Muslim.

that's all i can remember sis...waysh 3indak sis?

wassalaam

Mawaddah
11-20-2006, 08:44 PM
lolz mawaddah aywaa anaa guilty ;D wa asabti BTW lolz...

Also from hadeeth Asma that whenever a woman with ahigh fever was brought to hershe would say pass me the water, and then she would sprinkle some on the woman's chest and say that the prophet alayhi salaatu wassalaam saod, cool the fever with water,as it os from the vehemence of the heat of hell, Muslim.

that's all i can remember sis...waysh 3indak sis?

wassalaam
Oh Cool Masha'allah I didn't know of this hadeeth before.:)

Let me give some Notes concerning fever okay :D

Sunnah in curing Fever

Wiping down ones body with water

‏عن ‏ ‏ابن عمر ‏ ‏رضي الله عنهما ‏
‏عن النبي ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ ‏قال ‏ "‏الحمى من ‏ ‏فيح ‏ ‏جهنم فأطفئوها بالماء" ‏
‏قال ‏ ‏نافع ‏ ‏وكان ‏ ‏عبد الله ‏ ‏يقول ‏ ‏اكشف عنا الرجز ‏

From Ibn Umar (May Allah be pleased with them both), That Rasulullah (peace be upon him said) "The Fever is from the heat of Hell Fire so cool it with water"
Naafi' said " And Abdullah ibn Umar used to say ' O Allah Releive us of this Punishment' " (i.e. fever)

‏أسماء بنت أبي بكر ‏ ‏كانت إذا أتيت بالمرأة وقد حمت تدعو لها أخذت الماء فصبته بينها وبين جيبها ‏
‏وقالت ‏ ‏إن رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ ‏كان ‏ ‏يأمرنا أن نبردها بالماء ‏

Whenever a lady who was ill with fever used to be brought to Asmaa' Bint Abi Bakr , She used to make Du'a for her and then take some water and pour it between her chestbones and say "Rasululllah peace be upon him used to order us to cool it (fever) with water"
(Maalik)

--This is a random piece of information, and in no way Sunnah. ‏عن ‏ ‏عائشة ‏ ‏قالت ‏
قدم رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ ‏المدينة ‏ ‏وهي ‏ ‏وبيئة ‏ ‏ذكر أن الحمى صرعتهم فمرض ‏ ‏أبو بكر ‏ ‏وكان إذا أخذته لحمى
يقول
‏ كل امرئ مصبح في أهله
والموت أدنى من ‏ ‏شراك ‏ ‏نعله

From Aishah May Allah be pleased with her, she said, Rasulullah entered Madinah and it was plagued with Fever. So Abu Bakr fell ill with fever, and whenever fever befelled him he used to recite :
Every Man Arises in the Morning amongst his family,
And Death is nearer to him than his Shoe Lace
"
(Ahmad)

umm-sulaim......next Question on you INsha'allah....

Dhul seems to have abandoned this thread for the past 3 days....^o)

umm-sulaim
11-20-2006, 10:44 PM
wow masha Allah maw....:D
yh i like that poem by Abu Bakr radhiya Allahu anhu, also the one in my avater thingy u pointed it lolz...

thanks for the extra fawaaid sis...

Next question, sunnah on praying salaah on time fee awqaatihaa alma7douda..

love u very much too sis :D a7abaki Allah aldhi a7babtinee feeh :)

wassalaam

Dhulqarnaeen
11-23-2006, 02:31 AM
wow masha Allah maw....:D
yh i like that poem by Abu Bakr radhiya Allahu anhu, also the one in my avater thingy u pointed it lolz...

thanks for the extra fawaaid sis...

Next question, sunnah on praying salaah on time fee awqaatihaa alma7douda..

love u very much too sis :D a7abaki Allah aldhi a7babtinee feeh :)

wassalaam
Ooh ukhti mawaddah, I dont mean to abandone this thread, but I have this project management training for three days, so thats why I couldnt online. But now I can alhamdulillah :happy: .
So....sunnah concern fever ^o) I think theres still another hadith, but I cant recall what is it. I will try to look insha Allah.
OK NEXT.......Sunnah concern bleeding or whom?

Is it wohm or whom...I mean "luka" in Indo :D

Mawaddah
11-23-2006, 02:32 PM
OK NEXT.......Sunnah concern bleeding or whom?

Is it wohm or whom...I mean "luka" in Indo :D
Oh I see then :) Nice to have you back.

You mean the Sunnah concerning bleeding or wounds is it?

Well that's an interesting question but we have umm-sulaims question to answer first :)

She said "What is the daleel from the sunnah concerning offering Salaat in it's prescribed times "

Yallah Ajeeboo!!:shade:

amirah_87
11-23-2006, 10:17 PM
As salaamu alaykum,

Okay, from it is Hadeeth Ibnu Mas'uud:

سَأَلْتُ النَّبِيَّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ : أَيُّ الْعَمَلِ أَحَبُّ إلَى اللَّهِ ؟ قَالَ : الصَّلَاةُ عَلَى وَقْتِهَا

I asked the Prophet salallaahu 'alayhi wasallam which deeds are the most beloved to Allah: He replied ; The prayer which is observed at it's time.

and In another Riwaayah by Ibnu Mas'uud also:
The Prophet salallaahu 'alayhi wassallam said: The best of deeds/A'maal is the prayer which is preformed at it's time. (B & M)

Ahaadhaa Kaafin!?
*grins*

Dhulqarnaeen
11-24-2006, 02:33 AM
Oh I see then :) Nice to have you back.

You mean the Sunnah concerning bleeding or wounds is it?

Well that's an interesting question but we have umm-sulaims question to answer first :)

She said "What is the daleel from the sunnah concerning offering Salaat in it's prescribed times "

Yallah Ajeeboo!!:shade:
Oooohhhh THATS A QUESTION?!?!? :rant: I think that was just an arabic jokes that you guys often do that I dont understand :rant: :D Sorry Umm Sulaim, I didnt notice it was a question, cause I read it too quick and I just read "Next question, sunnah on praying salaah on time fee awqaatihaa alma7douda..", and I dont understand whats the meaning fee awqaatihaa alma7douda :X sorry sorry. So I thin its already answered by sis Amirah isnt it. So we go by my question now right? :shade:
Btw. What is Yallah ajeeboo? Is it arabic?

amirah_87
11-24-2006, 01:02 PM
Oooohhhh THATS A QUESTION?!?!? :rant: I think that was just an arabic jokes that you guys often do that I dont understand :rant: :D Sorry Umm Sulaim, I didnt notice it was a question, cause I read it too quick and I just read "Next question, sunnah on praying salaah on time fee awqaatihaa alma7douda..", and I dont understand whats the meaning fee awqaatihaa alma7douda :X sorry sorry. So I thin its already answered by sis Amirah isnt it. So we go by my question now right? :shade:
Btw. What is Yallah ajeeboo? Is it arabic?
As Salaamu Alaykum,

What is your question Akhee?

And Yalla Ajeebo means: Go On, Answer!! :)

Allah Ma'ak :peace:

Mawaddah
11-24-2006, 10:10 PM
As Salaamu Alaykum,

What is your question Akhee?

And Yalla Ajeebo means: Go On, Answer!! :)

Allah Ma'ak :peace:
I think the question by Dhul was " The sunnah in treatment of wounds" Right Dhul? :?

With Ashes

سألوا ‏ ‏سهل بن سعد الساعدي ‏ ‏رضي الله عنه ‏
بأي شيء دووي جرح النبي ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ ‏فقال ما بقي من الناس أحد أعلم به مني كان ‏ ‏علي ‏ ‏يجيء بالماء في ‏ ‏ترسه ‏ ‏وكانت ‏ ‏يعني ‏ ‏فاطمة ‏ ‏تغسل الدم عن وجهه وأخذ حصير فأحرق ثم حشي به جرح رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏

Some People asked Sahl bin Sa3d as-Saa3idi May Allah be pleased with him "With what did Rasulullah used to treat his wounds?" So Sahl replied " There does not remain anyone who is more knowledgeable of this than me. Ali used to bring water in his Shield and Faatimah would wash the blood from his face. Then he (Ali) would take a piece of mat/cloth and burn it then dress Rasulullahs wound with it"(Bukhari and Muslim)

Another version of the hadeeth :

قال : كانت فاطمة بنت رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم : تغسله وعلي يسكب الماء بالمجن , فلما رأت فاطمة أن الماء لا يزيد الدم إلا كثرة أخذت قطعة من حصير فأحرقتها فألصقتها فاستمسك الدم , وكسرت رباعيته يومئذ وجرح وجهه وكسرت البيضة على رأسه

He (Sahl) said " Faatimah Binti Rasulullah used to wash his (wound) and Ali would pour the water from the vessel. When Faatimah saw that the water only made the blood increase, she took a piece of a mat and burned it and placed it (the ashes) on the wound, and so the blood ceased to flow. It was on this day that His (Rasulullahs) Rubaa3iyyah broke, and his face was wounded and the Helmet broke on His head.

Was this what you meant Dhul? :? If not then let us know okay.

Next Question :

Sunnah in carrying/holding weapons? What is the method which should be observed?

Allah Ma'akum

Wassalam :)

Dhulqarnaeen
11-25-2006, 08:04 AM
I think the question by Dhul was " The sunnah in treatment of wounds" Right Dhul? :?

With Ashes

سألوا ‏ ‏سهل بن سعد الساعدي ‏ ‏رضي الله عنه ‏
بأي شيء دووي جرح النبي ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ ‏فقال ما بقي من الناس أحد أعلم به مني كان ‏ ‏علي ‏ ‏يجيء بالماء في ‏ ‏ترسه ‏ ‏وكانت ‏ ‏يعني ‏ ‏فاطمة ‏ ‏تغسل الدم عن وجهه وأخذ حصير فأحرق ثم حشي به جرح رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏

Some People asked Sahl bin Sa3d as-Saa3idi May Allah be pleased with him "With what did Rasulullah used to treat his wounds?" So Sahl replied " There does not remain anyone who is more knowledgeable of this than me. Ali used to bring water in his Shield and Faatimah would wash the blood from his face. Then he (Ali) would take a piece of mat/cloth and burn it then dress Rasulullahs wound with it"(Bukhari and Muslim)

Another version of the hadeeth :

قال : كانت فاطمة بنت رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم : تغسله وعلي يسكب الماء بالمجن , فلما رأت فاطمة أن الماء لا يزيد الدم إلا كثرة أخذت قطعة من حصير فأحرقتها فألصقتها فاستمسك الدم , وكسرت رباعيته يومئذ وجرح وجهه وكسرت البيضة على رأسه

He (Sahl) said " Faatimah Binti Rasulullah used to wash his (wound) and Ali would pour the water from the vessel. When Faatimah saw that the water only made the blood increase, she took a piece of a mat and burned it and placed it (the ashes) on the wound, and so the blood ceased to flow. It was on this day that His (Rasulullahs) Rubaa3iyyah broke, and his face was wounded and the Helmet broke on His head.

Was this what you meant Dhul? :? If not then let us know okay.

Next Question :

Sunnah in carrying/holding weapons? What is the method which should be observed?

Allah Ma'akum

Wassalam :)
Mmmm...yes maybe thats what I mean, but I read in a book that if we have wound, lets say if we have it on our thumb, so we split on it and then we touch some dust with it and say the dua and then touch it to the wound, I will bring the hadith insha Allah, I dont bring the book with me now...^o)
sunnah in bring weapon? Like Dammaji ker? :D

umm-sulaim
11-26-2006, 11:44 AM
Oh i think i know the hadeeth you're referring to dhul, but i can't remember all of it, it's something like bismillahi turbat ardhinaa..isfi saqeemana....help guys :D

As for maw's question sunnah on carrying weapons,

There's hadeeth Jabir radhiya Allahu anhu that the prophet alayhi salaatu wassalam said it's not lawful for anyone to carry a weapon in mecca.

Hadeeth abee sa'eed al khudri for the that the a muslims shouldn't point his weapon at his brother.

Hadeeth Ibn Umar radhiya Allahu anhu that the prophet alayhi salaatu wassalam said , whoever carries a weapon against us isn't from us (a fellow muslim)

Insha Allah aktob qaleelan fee ma ba3d ukhtee,

wassalaam

Dhulqarnaeen
11-28-2006, 06:53 AM
Oh i think i know the hadeeth you're referring to dhul, but i can't remember all of it, it's something like bismillahi turbat ardhinaa..isfi saqeemana....help guys :D

There's hadeeth Jabir radhiya Allahu anhu that the prophet alayhi salaatu wassalam said it's not lawful for anyone to carry a weapon in mecca.

Hadeeth abee sa'eed al khudri for the that the a muslims shouldn't point his weapon at his brother.

Hadeeth Ibn Umar radhiya Allahu anhu that the prophet alayhi salaatu wassalam said , whoever carries a weapon against us isn't from us (a fellow muslim)

wassalaam
Im still looking for my book which said dua when we having whomb
Ok then ... next question...
WHat the sunnah if we know someone gossiping about us? :D

Mawaddah
11-29-2006, 01:21 AM

wassalaam

Masha'allah Ukhti Fawaa'id Raa'i3ah wa mumtaazah :) Great job :thumbs_up

Dhul it's 'wound' not 'whomb' Baarakallahu feek.

And the Sunnah of when we hear someone gossiping? :? I can't recall anything right now :confused:

Dhulqarnaeen
11-29-2006, 01:28 AM

Masha'allah Ukhti Fawaa'id Raa'i3ah wa mumtaazah :) Great job :thumbs_up

Dhul it's 'wound' not 'whomb' Baarakallahu feek.

And the Sunnah of when we hear someone gossiping? :? I can't recall anything right now :confused:
Ooh ok ukhti...jazakillah khair. Im pure Indo you know so excuse my mistakes ok :heated: ;D
Ooh and not just gossiping yaa ukhty, but if you hear someone gossiping about you :)

syilla
11-29-2006, 01:53 AM
:clever: :muslimah: :thumbs_up

MashaAllah...so much knowledge here in this thread...

i'm afraid i can only be the observer...

i'm not good in arabic....and my reference mostly in bm...sorry imsad

keep going guys...:D

Dhulqarnaeen
11-30-2006, 01:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
:clever: :muslimah: :thumbs_up

MashaAllah...so much knowledge here in this thread...

i'm afraid i can only be the observer...

i'm not good in arabic....and my reference mostly in bm...sorry imsad

keep going guys...:D
We are all the observer yaa ukhti, cause we are study together in this thread. Please join us in answer and asking question. And if you dont know, then maybe it can encourage you to do research to the scholars book, thats will increase your ilm insha ALlah. We want more participate here actually

umm-sulaim
12-02-2006, 11:28 AM
ma akthar annaasi bal ma aqallahomou : (forgot the 3ajez)

Innee la afta7u 3aynee 7eena afta7ou7a: 3alaa katheerin wa lakinnee la araa a7adaa

How many the people are yet how small: (forgot the 3ajez)

Verily i will open my eye when i open it: over many people but i see none.

wayn inteyn ya zegraat!! ;D

wassalaam

Mawaddah
12-02-2006, 11:49 AM
Who you talking about ? ;D Yourself? I been right here all along :okay:

Where's the Shi3r from, you didn't make that up yourself didja :p

umm-sulaim
12-02-2006, 11:55 AM
lolz i had that one comin ;D nah this poem sheikh Muqbil rahimahu Allah used to say it to the tullaab when no one knew an answer or didn't answer...umm salamah used to say the same thing in lessons to us as well
la astadee3 bi mithli tilkal ash3aar ukhtee ;D

yalla ba ujeeb 3an haq akhaana lakin ba3d shouwayy 3ala shaan anee rai'7a

wassalaam

Dhulqarnaeen
12-03-2006, 02:55 AM
lolz i had that one comin ;D nah this poem sheikh Muqbil rahimahu Allah used to say it to the tullaab when no one knew an answer or didn't answer...umm salamah used to say the same thing in lessons to us as well
la astadee3 bi mithli tilkal ash3aar ukhtee ;D

yalla ba ujeeb 3an haq akhaana lakin ba3d shouwayy 3ala shaan anee rai'7a

wassalaam
Dont understand ^^ :cry:

amirah_87
12-03-2006, 10:29 AM
As Salaamu Alaykum,

Sorry, Excuse my sisters Bro' Dhul :heated:

Umm Sulaim said:she'll answer but after abit, she's going out!!

umm-sulaim
12-03-2006, 01:32 PM
Sorry bro dhul...la astadee3 bi mithli tilkal ash3aar ukhtee and that meant, i am not able to do such poems

Ok Gosippin...

Allah ta3aala says in the qur'aan "ma yalfidho min qawlin illa ladayhi raqeebon 3ateed"
Not a word does he (or she) utter, but there is a watcher by him ready (to record it). (Qaf)

also " wa la ta3aawanou 3alal ithmi wal 3odwaan" and do not assisit one another in sins and transgression. (ma'idah)

Also hadeeth Hudhayfa radhiya Allahu anhu that the messenger of Allah alayhi salaatu wassalaam said " la yadkholil jannat nammaam" Annammaam (person who moves around from people to people with the intention os causing mischief) does not enter paradise
bukhari n muslim

And Hadeeth Ibn Abbaas radhiya Allahu anhu that the prophet alayhi salaatu wassalama walked by 2 graves and said verily they are being punished, and their punishments are not due to something major, ....as for the second one he used to walk around (moving from people to people with the intent of mischief) nameemah
bukhari n muslim

next insha Allah Sunnah of advise (naseeha)

wassalaam

Mawaddah
12-07-2006, 12:12 AM
^ This thread hasn't moved :uuh:

I thought the question that Dhul asked was , What do we do when we hear people gossiping about us? :?

Not about the actual gossiping right.......

Dhulqarnaeen
12-07-2006, 02:42 AM

I thought the question that Dhul asked was , What do we do when we hear people gossiping about us? :?

ooh yes right...sorry Umm Sulaim, we still on my question now .
Sukran sis Maw...-hafidhakillah-
*GASP* Youre a trainee mod too sis?!? :D Congratulations, you and sis Amirah can be a great mod...as long as you still can stick up into the topic in one thread;D Im wondering do these mods have their own specialization? Maybe youre in this thread and sis Amirah on that thread? :?

Mawaddah
12-07-2006, 05:55 PM
ooh yes right...sorry Umm Sulaim, we still on my question now .
Sukran sis Maw...-hafidhakillah-
*GASP* Youre a trainee mod too sis?!? :D Congratulations, you and sis Amirah can be a great mod...as long as you still can stick up into the topic in one thread;D Im wondering do these mods have their own specialization? Maybe youre in this thread and sis Amirah on that thread? :?
Yes I'm a trainee mod now too :D

And we're in different sections........I'm just moderating the Discover Islam, Islamic Poetry, and Arabic language section. I dont know what Princess is moderating.

Well I dont recall any hadeeth or anything, but basically, if we hear someone gossiping about us, I mean, spreading bad news or rumors or stuff like that, we have to clarify ourselves dont we? I mean, you can't just leave rumors to circulate and you just sit down and do nothing right :confused:

Sorry I dont have any daleel or anything with me :statisfie

amirah_87
12-07-2006, 05:59 PM
As Salaamu Alaykum,

^^^Could we use the Ayaah:

Yaa Ayyuhal Latheena Aamanuu idhaa jaa'kum faasiqun bi'naba'in fatabayyanuu..

Mawaddah
12-07-2006, 06:05 PM
As Salaamu Alaykum,

^^^Could we use the Ayaah:

Yaa Ayyuhal Latheena Aamanuu idhaa jaa'kUM faasiqun bi'naba'in fatabayyanuu..
Boy you forgetting alot of stuff today :giggling:

Yea that sounds like a daleel................

amirah_87
12-07-2006, 06:11 PM
Man Let me be today!.. :embarrass

aywaaaa.. tu-quotenee wa tu-highlight uyuubatiy wa tu kabirhuu kamaan!! :giggling:

Mawaddah
12-07-2006, 06:28 PM
Man Let me be today!.. :embarrass

aywaaaa.. tu-quotenee wa tu-highlight uyuubatiy wa tu kabirhuu kamaan!! :giggling:
Bas Fa3altuhu Muta3ammidan....you think I would do something like that by mistake? :giggling:

amirah_87
12-07-2006, 06:30 PM
Ukthiy, I never doubted that!!! :lol:

What's the next question inshaAllah?

afriend
12-07-2006, 06:30 PM
okaaaaaay...*feels like an outsider*.....

Continue?

amirah_87
12-07-2006, 06:42 PM
As Salaamu Alaykum Iqram,

Sorry bout that, perhaps you can post up the next question for us? :)

afriend
12-07-2006, 06:49 PM
lol :w:

Ok. What is the ruling on Tahajjud prayer?

Mawaddah
12-07-2006, 07:11 PM

Bro Iqram I and sis amirah already answered this question in detail on Page no.8

Bring another question for us please!

(I'm referring to the index thingy that Bro Dhul made, I have it printed out and in my desk :giggling: Barakallahu Feeh for making it)

afriend
12-07-2006, 07:43 PM
Oh lol..ok jazaakuma'Allah khair....I'll read that up now.

In the meantime...2 virtues of Hajj....If this has been done already then...lol

umm-sulaim
12-08-2006, 07:28 PM

Ooops yh you're right :D

what about this aayah " wa 3ibado ra7mani Aladhina yamshouna 3alal ardhi hawna wa idha khaatabahomol jaaholouna qaalo salaama"

And the slaves of the Most Beneficent (Allah) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness.

wassalaam

umm-sulaim
12-08-2006, 07:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
Oh lol..ok jazaakuma'Allah khair....I'll read that up now.

In the meantime...2 virtues of Hajj....If this has been done already then...lol
Virtue of Hajj..

The prophet alayhi salaatu wassalam said: An 'Umrah is an expiation for the sins committed between it and the next, and Hajj which is accepted will receive no other reward than Paradise.
Hadeeth abee hurayra (muslim)

and um...i don't remember another one at the mome

wassalaam

Dhulqarnaeen
12-11-2006, 05:28 AM

Bro Iqram I and sis amirah already answered this question in detail on Page no.8

Bring another question for us please!

(I'm referring to the index thingy that Bro Dhul made, I have it printed out and in my desk :giggling: Barakallahu Feeh for making it)
See ade juge manfaatnye right I wrote that :D . Maybe you can write the continuation ukhtil karimah ;D
Mmm....what is virtues? Excuse me imsad

umm-sulaim
12-17-2006, 10:13 AM
you guys weyn sirtayn?

BTW mawaddah i haven't been able to do what you asked me to do, it's proven to be harder than i thought..;D

wassalaam

umm-sulaim
12-29-2006, 07:25 PM
man i guess i'll post up the next one, as for bro Iqram's Q i still don't remember a second hadeeth, so if anyone does then do share :D

Bro Dhul virtues is fadhaa'il.

whats the sunnah of Eid day?

wassalaam

peacechaser
01-02-2007, 05:10 AM

Hmmm productive threat:)

BTW, I'm confused with the sunnah "should move our fingers while sitting praying in tasyahud"

I saw people move their finger like drawing a circle repeatedly, and the others move it extremely (like move it before then after tasyadat repeatedly), and the others move it from the beginning of tasyahud!

umm-sulaim
01-04-2007, 01:50 PM
The hadeeth that says we move our fingers up and down is weak in it's chain of narration, in it is zaa'id bin qodaamah who opposed 13 other narrators. So what seems to be apparent from this is that we point our finger in tashahod and we don't move it, and Allah knows best.

wassalaam

amirah_87
01-04-2007, 03:29 PM
As Salaamu Alaykum,

^^Na'am that's correct!

The hadeeth is Shaadh!

umm-sulaim
01-04-2007, 03:38 PM
walykum salaam thx for confirmin it

wassalaam

umm-sulaim
01-04-2007, 06:53 PM
assamto salaam!!

sunnah of eid...

prohibition of fasting on eid

3umar radhiya Allahu narrated that the prophet alayhi salatu wassalaam said 'verily these 2 days have been prohibited from any fasting, a day where you break your fast from fasting (ramadhan) and a day you eat from what you have slaughtered (muwatta' Maalik)

praying the eid prayer before the sermon

Ibnu 3umar radhiya Allahi anhu said that the prophet alayhi salaatu wassalaam , Abu Bakar, Uthmaan and Ali radhiya Allaho anhom used to pary the eid prayers before the sermon (bukhari)

takbeeraat in prayer (saying Allahu akbar)

3amr bin 3awf al muzani radhiya Allahu anhu narrated that the prophet alayhi salaatu wassalaam said Allahu akbar 7 times in the first unit of prayer and 5 times in the second unit of prayer (bukhari)

No call to prayer (adhaan) or 'Iqaamah

Ibn Abbas radhiya Allahu narrated that the prophet alayhi salatu wassalaam prayed eid without adhaan (call to prayer) or Iqaamah

Taking a different road

Jaabir radhiya Allahu anhu narrated that the prophet alayhi salaatu wassalaam used to change the path he took (bukhari)

girls singin'

3aisha narrated said referring to the young girls singin' " every nation has a celebration and this is our celebration" bukhari/muslim

wassalaam

skhalid
01-04-2007, 07:02 PM
Kissing your parents hands...never heared of that one b4 :?

peacechaser
01-05-2007, 03:00 PM
The hadeeth that says we move our fingers up and down is weak in it's chain of narration, in it is zaa'id bin qodaamah who opposed 13 other narrators. So what seems to be apparent from this is that we point our finger in tashahod and we don't move it, and Allah knows best.

wassalaam
Alhamdulillah, Jazakallah for the confirmation brother:D,
That's why I can't find any logical explanation behind the purpose of the hadith. Well, there are many hadith that I still don't know the true purpose of doing those thought (Islam's ritual has a synergy to the others right?)

Kissing your parents hands...never heared of that one b4
Is this one of the hadith? (sorry, I'm too lazy to observe whole of this thread:cry:)

umm-sulaim
01-05-2007, 04:15 PM
wa iyyaaka n i'm a sis :D, what does synergy mean?

I think the sister means if there's a sunnah of kissin ones parents, Allahu a'lam

wassalaam

peacechaser
01-05-2007, 04:23 PM

I've observed this thread a bit and catch it as a fun thread, thanks to Dhul and the others :D

synergy means 'profitable each other', like shalat also useful for our health.

umm-sulaim
01-05-2007, 05:05 PM
ooh ok, jazaka Allahu khayran for that! yh it is fun, thx for ur input too!

wassalaam

Dhulqarnaeen
01-29-2007, 03:33 AM

wassalaam
How are you guys? Masha Allah, Masha Allah, I hope everyone are fine insha Allah. :cry: where are you guys?
And about moving the fingers, ukhtil karimah, I think its best to tell hmi that theres ikhtilaf about moving the finger :eek: Its only sheikh Muqbil - rahimahullah- and maybe some shuyukh in yemen who said this hadith is shaad, but how about sheikhul kabeer, Al Imamul hadith Al mujadid Shaikh albani rahimahullah, how about sheikh Ibn Uthaymeen, How about sheikh Bin Baz and most of shuyukh in saudi? They said YES we move the finger. Even sheikh Uthaymeen said we move it in every sit. My ustadh evplained that theres a different opinion in explaining what is hadith shaad between those shuyukh and syaikh muqbil, thats the problem. Eventhough the hadith of Wail bin Hujr shaad, but still its sahih and no imam ever said its dhaif, we should remember that. But about this, then its wise if we tell them theres ikhtilaf, and we may choose both of them, Allahu Alam.

umm-sulaim
01-30-2007, 09:11 PM
Walykum salaam Dhul,

How are you? khayr insha Allah, we're still here....

Yeah, you're right about the ikhtilaaf, but i only mentioned Sheilkh Muqbil's opinion cos it seems more correct to me, from what we studied and Allah knows best, but yh thx for the reminder akhee, baaraka Allahu feek!

So Dhul set the next question insha Allah,

wassalaam

Dhulqarnaeen
01-31-2007, 02:00 AM
Walykum salaam Dhul,

How are you? khayr insha Allah, we're still here....

Yeah, you're right about the ikhtilaaf, but i only mentioned Sheilkh Muqbil's opinion cos it seems more correct to me, from what we studied and Allah knows best, but yh thx for the reminder akhee, baaraka Allahu feek!

So Dhul set the next question insha Allah,

wassalaam
:) Im fine, alhamdulillah, NEVER been this good before in iman wattaqwa :cry: walhamdulillah.
You know ukhty, Umm Sulaim -hafidhakillah- Once I was in ta'lim of my teacher, al ustadh Abdulhakim -hafidhahullah-. Mmm I can say he is one of the greatest salafy ustadh in Indonesia, the last time I heard he had remembered about 15.000 hadith, and I heard that about 6 or 7 years ago, so I dont know how much hadith that he had remember till now, Allahu A'lam. Mmm I can say lah he is the greatest ahlul hadith in Indonesia right now, Allahu a'lam. So...I was sitting in his majlis, together with my ustadh Abu Qotadah, you remember right? the one which I said he ever studied with sheikh Muqbil bin Hadi Al Wadi'i rahimahullah. And then ustadh Abdulhakim explained about the moving of the finger in tashahud and along with the sharh, he told the hadith concerning about this, and some kaidah in mustalahul hadith. And then after that he looked at ustadh Abu Qotadah and said "so about this, antum may not taqlid to your teacher" :D . Im not saying that syaikh Muqbil is wrong about this, and I also dont have a capability to say so, but I heard that theres some different understanding about hadith shaad between sheikh Muqbil and another ulama salafiyun, Allahu a'lam. I just know a little bit about this matter, and I realize its not my level to talk about that here, but all I can say eventhough the hadith that talking about moving the finger is really a few, but still no ulama dare to say that hadith dhaif, so we can take it as a daleel. And me as an awwam muslim just see that ulama salafiyun who are greater than fadhilatussheikh Muqbil bin Hadi and also more masyhur like sheikh albani, syaikh Abdulaziz bin abdullah bin bazz, syaikh Shalih Al uthaymeen, syaikh fawzan, etc -hafidhahumullah- also have the opinion that its sunnah to move the finger in tashahud. so me personally just think that I should take the opinion of more ulama who have opinion move the finger, just to becareful :eek: .
And also I have read the explanatino about this in shaikh Masyhur bin Hasan Salmans book and I think its more rajih. So to me, the conclusion is hadith that said Rasulullah didnt move the finger is hadith which still ammah (general) and the hadith that said moving the finger is hadith that make it khusus (more specific), and also theres riwayah from Imam ahmad that said "the moving of the finger in tashahud felt heavy for syaithon".
Buuuutttt...this is ikhtilaf masha Allah, and we have to be objectife and wise right, so every muslim free to choose wether they wanna move the finger or not movin it, right?.
You know ukhty, while I was in Madinah, the town of Rasulullah shalallahu alaihi wasallam (:Mosque: :'( ), I met my asatidhah who are taking doctoral in Madinah University, some of them taking doctoral in syariah, and one of them in fiqh, and also theres another one whos taking magister in hadith. And the one whos taking fiqh explained to me (we had long discussion after isha in Nabawi that time and after that I enjoyed my time in raudhah cause it wasnt really crowded in that kinda time) that we have to be wise and still we have to show lot of love to our bros and sisters who dont do sunnah like us. Maybe they dont know the hadith yet, or maybe theyre just feeling lazy to do it at the moment. But one thing that our salafiyun brothers and sisters mistake is they think/said that those kinda people are wrong. Lets take example in salah. I told ustadh that I saw many kinda peolpe with different understanding came to meccah to masjidil haram, and I saw lot of people (most of them dark people, and turkish also) who didnt put their hands on their chest in salah. Ustadh explained that we may not say that theyre wrong, and then we get emotionally told them that theyre wrong. Cause its even not the rukun in salah which if we dont put our hands on our chest then it can make our salah failure. Its ijtihad of imam Malik (and mahdhab Maliki), and if we see some muslims doing that then we may not mad at them and think that theyre wrong. we may not do that although we know thats wrong according sunnah. What we should do is talk to them with love and explain sunnah to them, if they accept it then alhamdulillah and if they dont then we may not force them to accept, cause that would be mean that we are trying to bring them to our self and not to sunnah. If they dont wanna to accept then let them, the most important is we have done our duty as a muslim, and hidayah is in Allahs hands and thats not our duty anymore, cause Allah will guide anyone He wish. Masha Allah ukhty, when I heard that I really thikn deep, and alhamdulillah this is a great lesson for me. Cause I was just thinking that YES alhamdulillah we are blessed by allah that we are amongth the salafiyun, while most of muslims dont accept the same bless from Allah. But syaithon are really the enemy for a muslim, they know they cant throw us to bid'ah so they are trying to raise our kibr, so some of us salafiyun easily mad to someone who doesnt do sunnah, or do maksiyah. We are feeling that we are the most right, we are the best, we are more than others, and we are more saint than others -wal iyadhubillah, Ya Allah inni audhubika minal kibr- and when we think like that, syayathin laughing. Cause Rasulullah said "will not enter heaven whoever who have small quantity of kibr in their heart". And we just sometimes forget, that in Quran Allah had explain that If Muhammad Rasulullah shalallahu alaihi sholatu wasallam have rudeness in his heart, and rude in his attitude, then surely his sahabah will run away from him (which ayah ukhty? Im sure you remember right?). And also Rasulullah said "yassiru wa laa tuassiru, mubasyiru wa laa tunaffiruu". I have seen lot of my friends showing this kinda attitudes, and maybe me even more :'( :'( But tuu lah, we are not angels, we just usual human, and the best muslim is them who wanna do taubah when they realize they have done something wrong, right?
well....sorry with the long explanation, just think we can take a lesson from it insha Allah :)

Dhulqarnaeen
01-31-2007, 02:59 AM
Ooh the question...SUNNAH if we like someone. Lets say if I like a girl and wanna marry her, what should I do? Thats the extreme one!! :D Khayr insha Allah. I really need to learn about this imsad

Skillganon
01-31-2007, 03:02 AM
Ooh the question...SUNNAH if we like someone. Lets say if I like a girl and wanna marry her, what should I do? Thats the extreme one!! :D Khayr insha Allah. I really need to learn about this imsad
You say tell the parents I want to marry your daughter.

You tell the women I wan't to marry you but not your parents. lol.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Dhulqarnaeen
01-31-2007, 11:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skillganon
You say tell the parents I want to marry your daughter.

You tell the women I wan't to marry you but not your parents. lol.

Correct me if I am wrong.
:D Youre so silly bro...hahaha. Complete lah, ade-ade ajee lah you niii.:happy: :mad: :D

umm-sulaim
02-01-2007, 08:09 AM
:) Im fine, alhamdulillah, NEVER been this good before in iman wattaqwa :cry: walhamdulillah.
You know ukhty, Umm Sulaim -hafidhakillah- Once I was in ta'lim of my teacher, al ustadh Abdulhakim -hafidhahullah-. Mmm I can say he is one of the greatest salafy ustadh in Indonesia, the last time I heard he had remembered about 15.000 hadith, and I heard that about 6 or 7 years ago, so I dont know how much hadith that he had remember till now, Allahu A'lam. Mmm I can say lah he is the greatest ahlul hadith in Indonesia right now, Allahu a'lam. So...I was sitting in his majlis, together with my ustadh Abu Qotadah, you remember right? the one which I said he ever studied with sheikh Muqbil bin Hadi Al Wadi'i rahimahullah. And then ustadh Abdulhakim explained about the moving of the finger in tashahud and along with the sharh, he told the hadith concerning about this, and some kaidah in mustalahul hadith. And then after that he looked at ustadh Abu Qotadah and said "so about this, antum may not taqlid to your teacher" :D . Im not saying that syaikh Muqbil is wrong about this, and I also dont have a capability to say so, but I heard that theres some different understanding about hadith shaad between sheikh Muqbil and another ulama salafiyun, Allahu a'lam. I just know a little bit about this matter, and I realize its not my level to talk about that here, but all I can say eventhough the hadith that talking about moving the finger is really a few, but still no ulama dare to say that hadith dhaif, so we can take it as a daleel. And me as an awwam muslim just see that ulama salafiyun who are greater than fadhilatussheikh Muqbil bin Hadi and also more masyhur like sheikh albani, syaikh Abdulaziz bin abdullah bin bazz, syaikh Shalih Al uthaymeen, syaikh fawzan, etc -hafidhahumullah- also have the opinion that its sunnah to move the finger in tashahud. so me personally just think that I should take the opinion of more ulama who have opinion move the finger, just to becareful :eek: .
And also I have read the explanatino about this in shaikh Masyhur bin Hasan Salmans book and I think its more rajih. So to me, the conclusion is hadith that said Rasulullah didnt move the finger is hadith which still ammah (general) and the hadith that said moving the finger is hadith that make it khusus (more specific), and also theres riwayah from Imam ahmad that said "the moving of the finger in tashahud felt heavy for syaithon".
Buuuutttt...this is ikhtilaf masha Allah, and we have to be objectife and wise right, so every muslim free to choose wether they wanna move the finger or not movin it, right?.
You know ukhty, while I was in Madinah, the town of Rasulullah shalallahu alaihi wasallam (:Mosque: :'( ), I met my asatidhah who are taking doctoral in Madinah University, some of them taking doctoral in syariah, and one of them in fiqh, and also theres another one whos taking magister in hadith. And the one whos taking fiqh explained to me (we had long discussion after isha in Nabawi that time and after that I enjoyed my time in raudhah cause it wasnt really crowded in that kinda time) that we have to be wise and still we have to show lot of love to our bros and sisters who dont do sunnah like us. Maybe they dont know the hadith yet, or maybe theyre just feeling lazy to do it at the moment. But one thing that our salafiyun brothers and sisters mistake is they think/said that those kinda people are wrong. Lets take example in salah. I told ustadh that I saw many kinda peolpe with different understanding came to meccah to masjidil haram, and I saw lot of people (most of them dark people, and turkish also) who didnt put their hands on their chest in salah. Ustadh explained that we may not say that theyre wrong, and then we get emotionally told them that theyre wrong. Cause its even not the rukun in salah which if we dont put our hands on our chest then it can make our salah failure. Its ijtihad of imam Malik (and mahdhab Maliki), and if we see some muslims doing that then we may not mad at them and think that theyre wrong. we may not do that although we know thats wrong according sunnah. What we should do is talk to them with love and explain sunnah to them, if they accept it then alhamdulillah and if they dont then we may not force them to accept, cause that would be mean that we are trying to bring them to our self and not to sunnah. If they dont wanna to accept then let them, the most important is we have done our duty as a muslim, and hidayah is in Allahs hands and thats not our duty anymore, cause Allah will guide anyone He wish. Masha Allah ukhty, when I heard that I really thikn deep, and alhamdulillah this is a great lesson for me. Cause I was just thinking that YES alhamdulillah we are blessed by allah that we are amongth the salafiyun, while most of muslims dont accept the same bless from Allah. But syaithon are really the enemy for a muslim, they know they cant throw us to bid'ah so they are trying to raise our kibr, so some of us salafiyun easily mad to someone who doesnt do sunnah, or do maksiyah. We are feeling that we are the most right, we are the best, we are more than others, and we are more saint than others -wal iyadhubillah, Ya Allah inni audhubika minal kibr- and when we think like that, syayathin laughing. Cause Rasulullah said "will not enter heaven whoever who have small quantity of kibr in their heart". And we just sometimes forget, that in Quran Allah had explain that If Muhammad Rasulullah shalallahu alaihi sholatu wasallam have rudeness in his heart, and rude in his attitude, then surely his sahabah will run away from him (which ayah ukhty? Im sure you remember right?). And also Rasulullah said "yassiru wa laa tuassiru, mubasyiru wa laa tunaffiruu". I have seen lot of my friends showing this kinda attitudes, and maybe me even more :'( :'( But tuu lah, we are not angels, we just usual human, and the best muslim is them who wanna do taubah when they realize they have done something wrong, right?
well....sorry with the long explanation, just think we can take a lesson from it insha Allah :)

assalamu alaykum Dhul,

Masha Allah, thanks for sharing some of your experiences with us, and jazaka Allahu khayran!
yh the ayaah is 'wa law kunta fadhan ghaleed al qalbi lan fadhou min 7awlik' right...

as for your other question insha Allah i'll come back to it,

wassalaam

Mawaddah
02-06-2007, 02:47 AM
Have you come back to it yet ? :?

FA68
02-07-2007, 01:52 PM
Salam
It is sunnah for men to have beards. It sunnah for women to wear niqab. It is sunnah to eat with your hands. It is sunnah to stand straight and not bend your head in namaz. There 16 sunnah's of wudu. There's sooooo many.
Allahafiz

Dhulqarnaeen
02-08-2007, 01:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by FA68
Salam
It is sunnah for men to have beards. It sunnah for women to wear niqab. It is sunnah to eat with your hands. It is sunnah to stand straight and not bend your head in namaz. There 16 sunnah's of wudu. There's sooooo many.
Allahafiz
Right masha Allah sis, but we should follow the question given, and the question already asked up ^^ What is sunnah in liking someone. And Umm Sulaim promise to answer and she never show up :rant:

FA68
02-08-2007, 12:00 PM
Right masha Allah sis, but we should follow the question given, and the question already asked up ^^ What is sunnah in liking someone. And Umm Sulaim promise to answer and she never show up :rant:
Salam brother in islam

well i will have to research on that before i can answer that i am not tooo sure ok?

umm-sulaim
02-09-2007, 07:40 PM
Sorry i took long Dhul, Insha Allah i think the best thing to do is take the sunnah of the nabee alayhi salaatu wassalaam into account; that if a man sees a girl he likes he approaches her family...wa billahi tawfeeq

wassalaam

Dhulqarnaeen
02-12-2007, 12:52 AM
Sorry i took long Dhul, Insha Allah i think the best thing to do is take the sunnah of the nabee alayhi salaatu wassalaam into account; that if a man sees a girl he likes he approaches her family...wa billahi tawfeeq

wassalaam
:D This is what Indo call "jawaban basa basi". Maybe sis Mawaddah can complete insha Allah

umm-sulaim
02-13-2007, 07:47 PM
lolz ^ hmm maw ur gonna have to translate that for me :D , i'm not good with such issues to be honest, which is why i made it short to be on the safe side,
Waffaqaka Allah fi amrik

wassalaam

Dhulqarnaeen
02-17-2007, 05:00 AM
lolz ^ hmm maw ur gonna have to translate that for me :D , i'm not good with such issues to be honest, which is why i made it short to be on the safe side,
Waffaqaka Allah fi amrik

wassalaam
edit

Dhulqarnaeen
03-01-2007, 09:46 AM
Masha Allah, so long not to be here, and still no answer :D MAsha Allah. Maybe I should change the question. Is it sunnah to do salat tasbiih? Anyone can participate insha Allah, and its easy question too :statisfie .

FA68
03-01-2007, 03:09 PM
Salam brothers and sisters

ok well i dont have no quote for this matter of liking a girl and wanting to marry her but i think if you like a girl you should talk to your parents and if they agree and like her then to as the girls parents and take it from there i think but i could be wrong what do you think?

Allahafiz brothers and sisters

Dhulqarnaeen
03-02-2007, 01:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by FA68
Salam brothers and sisters

ok well i dont have no quote for this matter of liking a girl and wanting to marry her but i think if you like a girl you should talk to your parents and if they agree and like her then to as the girls parents and take it from there i think but i could be wrong what do you think?

Allahafiz brothers and sisters
Yes right..masha Allah. Maybe you wanna answer my question above or give the next question insha Allah :)

islamiii
12-16-2007, 08:55 PM
Ablutions (Wudu')
Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 4 :: Hadith 161
Narrated Humran:

(the slave of 'Uthman) I saw 'Uthman bin 'Affan asking for a tumbler of water (and when it was brought) he poured water over his hands and washed them thrice and then put his right hand in the water container and rinsed his mouth, washed his nose by putting water in it and then blowing it out. then he washed his face and forearrlns up to the elbows thrice, passed his wet hands over his head and washed his feet up to the ankles thrice. Then he said, "Allah's Apostle said 'If anyone Performs ablution like that of mine and offers a two-rak'at prayer during which he does not think of anything else (not related to the present prayer) then his past sins will be forgiven.' " After performing the ablution 'Uthman said, "I am going to tell you a Hadith which I would not have told you, had I not been compelled by a certain Holy Verse (the sub narrator 'Urwa said: This verse is: "Verily, those who conceal the clear signs and the guidance which we have sent down...)" (2:159). I heard the Prophet saying, 'If a man performs ablution perfectly and then offers the compulsory congregational prayer, Allah will forgive his sins committed between that (prayer) and the (next) prayer till he offers it.

islamiii
12-16-2007, 08:56 PM
ASaalam alikum

Q:1 killing of five kinds of animals, (of a Muhrim) in not sinful during haJJ . what are they???/

Q2:Allah's Apostle said, "I have been given five things which were not given to any amongst the Prophets before me. These are: ???????

Q3:Allah's Apostle said: Islam is based on (the following) five (principles): what are they???

Q4:

The Prophet said, "Whoever possesses the following three qualities will have the sweetness (delight) of faith: ????

Q5:The Prophet said, "Allah created Adam, making him _______________cubits tall.????

'Abd al-Baari
12-16-2007, 09:01 PM

Question 2

Rasoolullah sallahu alayhi wassalam said "I have been granted upon five things which were not granted to any other Prophet before me: I have gained victory with awe from the period of one month; the earth has been made pure and a a masjid for me, so whenever the time of prayer comes for anyone of you, he should praty whereever he is; the spoils of waer have been made lawful for me, and these were never made law2ful to anyone before me; I have been granted shafa'a (intrercession)p; and every prphet was sent particularly to his own people, whereas I havbe been sent to all mankind." (Bukhari & Muslim)

amirah_87
12-16-2007, 09:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamiii
ASaalam alikum
Q:1 killing of five kinds of animals, (of a Muhrim) in not sinful during haJJ . what are they???/
Wa alaykum as salaam,

1. Crow.
2. Kite
3. Ravenuos Dog
4. Scorpion
5. Rat/Mouse

-Ibn 'Abbaas ,Bukhaari wa Muslim.

And in one of Muslim's narration he added "snake".

Q3:Allah's Apostle said: Islam is based on (the following) five (principles): what are they???
1. To testify that none has the right to be worshiped but Allah and Muhammed is His Messenger.
2. To offer Salaah.
3. To pay Zakaah.
4. To perform Hajj.
5. To observe fast during the month of Ramadan.

Q4:

The Prophet said, "Whoever possesses the following three qualities will have the sweetness (delight) of faith: ????
1. The one to whom Allah and His Messenger becomes dearer to him than anything else.
2. A person who loves another and he loves him only for Allah's sake.
3. He who hates to revert to Atheism just as he hates to be thrown into the fire. [Hadith Anas - I think It's Mutaqffaqun 'alayhi ]

Q5:The Prophet said, "Allah created Adam, making him _______________cubits tall.????
Allaahu a'lam..

ps: Jazaakumullaahu khair for rectifying this old thread! :)

islamiii
12-18-2007, 08:23 AM
Q:1The extent of the shadow when the Apostle of Allah prayed (the noon prayer)???/
Q2:what is commandment of RAsool(SAW) regarding to spit during prayers???

islamiii
12-23-2007, 10:03 AM
Quiz
Q1: what is the difference between Friday prayers and eid prayer beside extra takbeer?
Q2 :which prayer don’t have adhan ?

adeeb
01-26-2008, 02:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamiii
Quiz
Q1: what is the difference between Friday prayers and eid prayer beside extra takbeer?
Q2 :which prayer don’t have adhan ?
answer :
1. both prayer have khutba/lecture..
friday prayer : khutba first and then pray
eid prayer : vice versa
2. of course eid prayer..

:):):statisfie

revert2007
03-16-2010, 01:12 AM
am still learning and this is really helpful.
jazaka Allahu khairan

Bint-e-Adam
09-22-2012, 12:50 PM
next question?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.