Originally Posted by seeker_of_ilm
You can read a book of syaikhul Islam Ibnu Taimiyah tittled Siyasah Asy Syar'iyah. And many scholars too. And then a book of syaikh Ramadhan Al Jazairy, he wrote one good book about politics.
And I just want to give a little advices akhee, the politics which is happened now is not islamic politics, and it will never be a islamic politics :brother: . Cause Islam never know Democracy, and its made by the jews. And its so so against Islam cause in Islam the highest law is Allah and His messenger but in Democracy the highest law is the people it self. Isnt it really against Islam?
And in Islam, to decide something MUST be with knowledge from Quran and Sunnah, and NOT by a voting. NOW there are muslims whos egnorant to the right manhaj also fight for the shake of Islam by entering the parliament, and then when they wanna decide something then they do voting. And we know the parliament FULL with egnorant muslims (cause if THEYRE not egnorant then they will know that its haram to join it right), and also theres fasiqin and Islamophoby, so if they do voting in there then the evil will win.
To fight for Islams law must be with the right way, and may not with haram way.
And to inform you, dont read books of those siyasah scholars such as Sayyid Qutb, Muhammad Al Ghazali, Said Hawwa and all. Cause theyre not ulama salaf and alot of their fatawa is wrong and against ISlam. And also syaikh Al Qardawi, then you should read abook of syaikh Rabi' Al Madkhali concerning this Al Azhar shaikh, cause I heard his aqidah is Asy'ary Allahu A'lam. It must to be informed so you wont missguided by their explanations.
If you can read explanations of ulama warosatul anbiya about politics, such as:
1. Al Muhaddith Al mujaddid Syaikh Albani rahimahullah (Ulama Syams (Jordan))
2. Al Allamah warrior of Sunnah Syaikh Abdulaziz bin Abdullah bin Bazz (Saudi)
3. Al faqihu fiddien Syaikh Shalih Al Uthaymeen (Saudi)
4. Al Mujaddid in Yemen Syaikh Muqbil bin Hadee al Wadiee (Yemen)
5. Al Qadhi Syaikh Shalih Al Fawzan (Saudi)
6. Ulama fil jarh wat ta'dil Syaikh Rabi' Al Madkhali (SAudi)
7. Al Alamah Syaikh Yahya Al Hajuri (YEmen)
8. Syaikh Abdulmuhsin Al Abbad (Saudi)
9. Syaikh Ramadhan Al Jazairy (Aljazair)
10. Syaikh Ali bin Hasan Al Halaby (syams, the senior student of syaikh Albani who is the best in hadith)
11. Syaikh Salim bin Ied Al hilaly (Senior student of Syaikh Albani who is so great talking about deviate sects)
12. Syaikh Mashur bin Salman (Senior student of Syaikh Albani who is strong in fiqh)
13, Syaikh Musa Alu Nashr (Senior student of syaikh Albani who is strong in history and tafseerul Qur'an)
14, and another salafy shuyukh who are so so great in knowledge, and great in their manhaj and aqidah. Seek for their book yaa akhee then you will find the ocean of knowledges insha Allah. :brother: