/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Exams Finally Oveeeeeeeeerrrrrr!!!!

IceQueen~
06-21-2006, 02:22 PM
:sl: this thread is for all those who've finished their end of year exams to finally sit and grumble and mumble and let all that built in steam and tension off... (in a nice way-no swear words allowed!(of course they aren't allowed anyway))

He He! we're planning to have a water fight in college except we're gonna have to be careful we don't get caught cos water fights aren't allowed...
we can do it at the end of the day in the field, then we'll just have to worry about getting out through the building unseen...
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
06-21-2006, 02:23 PM
^Yup and i'm gonna soak u 2 the skin :Evil:

Ayesha Rana
06-21-2006, 02:24 PM
Aww naughty. So when is it? !st July or 25th June? I've forgotten.

IceQueen~
06-21-2006, 02:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ayesha Rana
Aww naughty. So when is it? !st July or 25th June? I've forgotten.
actually we're planning this Monday dayd. (insha allah)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IceQueen~
06-21-2006, 02:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Asma1
^Yup and i'm gonna soak u 2 the skin :Evil:
u better watch urself baa cos i'm not settling for just one bottle of water...

Starseeker
06-21-2006, 02:28 PM
MY EXAMS finished last week!!!
And I didn't plan on having a water fight because then graduation would have got cancelled so instead someone just set off the fire alarms lol.... It was so funny when the teachers were trying to fing out who it was!

IceQueen~
06-21-2006, 02:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sarah999
MY EXAMS finished last week!!!
And I didn't plan on having a water fight because then graduation would have got cancelled so instead someone just set off the fire alarms lol.... It was so funny when the teachers were trying to fing out who it was!
WOW!!!![SIZE] now there's an idea...

of course i don't plan on doing it though, oh no-too risky, tee hee..

Starseeker
06-21-2006, 02:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by marge1
WOW!!!![SIZE] now there's an idea...

of course i don't plan on doing it though, oh no-too risky, tee hee..
Its not that risky unless theres CCTV all around your school but I'm not advising you to do it imagine if you got caught????? or someone grassed you up????? I would personally never do it but I have seen so much people doing it.. one day we had a fire drill 6 times...Lol....

IceQueen~
06-21-2006, 02:36 PM
Its not that risky unless theres CCTV all around your school but I'm not advising you to do it imagine if you got caught????? or someone grassed you up????? I would personally never do it but I have seen so much people doing it.. one day we had a fire drill 6 times...Lol....
that's the thing we do have CCTV all over the place!!!:'(

Starseeker
06-21-2006, 02:38 PM
that's the thing we do have CCTV all over the place!!!:'(
HA HA HA.. i would die of my school had cctv everywhere... feel like big brother!

Ayesha Rana
06-21-2006, 02:38 PM
And people still set it off twice they did so on a rainy day at lunch time talk about stupid!!

IceQueen~
06-21-2006, 02:39 PM
yes but when they stole the computers they got caught red-handed in the CCTV

06-21-2006, 02:40 PM
Once some1 set off the fire alarms in high school and some1 grassed them up - u should've seen the amount of trouble they were in. They were humiliated in assembly and everything....it wasn't nice.
And guess why they did it - it was to skip a maths test lol..

Starseeker
06-21-2006, 02:40 PM
And people still set it off twice they did so on a rainy day at lunch time talk about stupid!!
That happened once at my school but because it was lunchtime as soon as all the seniors heard it we all ran out of the school and took shelter in sainsburys until the end of lunchtime!:giggling:

Ayesha Rana
06-21-2006, 02:41 PM
PUH Daft kids

IceQueen~
06-21-2006, 02:43 PM
That happened once at my school but because it was lunchtime as soon as all the seniors heard it we all ran out of the school and took shelter in sainsburys until the end of lunchtime!:giggling:
WAHA HA!! that's sounds so funny...sainsburys huh? tee hee!

Starseeker
06-21-2006, 02:46 PM
WAHA HA!! that's sounds so funny...sainsburys huh? tee hee!
where else were we meant to go it was raining!another time a bunch of us tried staying in a classroom but we got caught so we just walked straight out the gates!

06-21-2006, 02:47 PM
Whaha!! Seems like u've been having fun:giggling:

Sahabiyaat
06-21-2006, 03:00 PM
my exams finished today Alhamdulillah

*drops back exhausted*

now i'm gnna go to bed until september :uhwhat

Daffodil
06-21-2006, 03:08 PM
Asalamulaikum

Im glad all the exams are over even tho i dnt do exams as im not studying but ppl i know had exams n they were so stressed out n therefore was so much stress in the air that even i was getting stressed!

One thing that just popped in to my head, what happens wen the fire alarm goes off during an exam? do they tell u to remain silent so that u cant discuss the paper n stuff, has any one experienced this before?

Starseeker
06-21-2006, 03:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Daffodil
Asalamulaikum

One thing that just popped in to my head, what happens wen the fire alarm goes off during an exam? do they tell u to remain silent so that u cant discuss the paper n stuff, has any one experienced this before?
Yep it happened to me when i was doing one of my GCSE scince modulars. it was just as we were all sitting down but they wouldn't let use out just incase we cheated ans stole the papers on our way out so they just told us to ramein silent until it was switched off. (it was a false alarm)

And it also happend to my sister when she was doing one of her GCSE's that time it was a real fire in one of the bins, apparentely they just told her ignore the noise and carry on with your paper.

strider
06-21-2006, 07:29 PM
Sat my last GCSE exam today. Alhamdullilah, it's all over now.

------
06-22-2006, 08:56 AM
alhamdulillah my exams bin over since the last 3 weeks...

insha'allah i'll pass...please make dua....jazakallah...:w:

Helena
06-22-2006, 09:48 AM
:sl:

my exams..erm actually assaignment finished a month ago...am having a long break inshalah...got 4/5 months off till i go back to uni....

Inshalah make dua for me...that i pass......

:w:

06-22-2006, 10:09 AM
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!! I't so good 2 c every1 free again - no exams, no stress, no troubles....:satisfied:

The fire alarm once went off during margy's exam and they had to sit through the exam with that awful noise 4 ages (think it was fake). But i've never experienced it myself...

So is any1 else doing anything in particular this summer?

------
06-22-2006, 10:10 AM
Yh....Insha'Allah goin pak...dnt wna get hitched up tho...u gets me lol...

06-22-2006, 10:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aalimah
Yh....Insha'Allah goin pak...dnt wna get hitched up tho...u gets me lol...
:D Am i invited?

------
06-22-2006, 10:13 AM
wt u on woman?!?! i sed I DONT WANT TO GET HITCHED UP!!!!!!!! :heated:

yh u r invited to my wedding WEN it happens LOL

Ayesha Rana
06-22-2006, 10:37 AM
And what about me? I'm not sitting around at home knowing that Bathmat is probably having the time of her life.
YOU BETTER INVITE ME!!!:rant:

Ayesha Rana
06-22-2006, 10:41 AM
We wern't allowed out at lunchtime but that sounds cool!;D
Didn't you get suspended or anything?

06-22-2006, 01:36 PM
And what about me? I'm not sitting around at home knowing that Bathmat is probably having the time of her life.
YOU BETTER INVITE ME!!!:rant:
No need 2 get over excited sis or i might start calling u Dudders :p

glo
06-22-2006, 02:56 PM
CONGRATULATIONS to all of you who have finished your exams!

Does this mean you'll have more time to spend in this forum???!:rollseyes ;D

Peace.

Starseeker
06-22-2006, 03:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
CONGRATULATIONS to all of you who have finished your exams!

Does this mean you'll have more time to spend in this forum???!:rollseyes ;D

Peace.
IT SURE DOES!!! (Well for me anyway as I have nothing better to do;D )

glo
06-22-2006, 03:05 PM
IT SURE DOES!!! (Well for me anyway as I have nothing better to do;D )
I look forward to seeing more of you then. :)

It must be a GREAT feeling to be done with the revising! :statisfie

Starseeker
06-22-2006, 03:08 PM
I look forward to seeing more of you then. :)

It must be a GREAT feeling to be done with the revising! :statisfie
I think I actually spent more time on the net than revising I know I'll regret it when my grades come out, I bet you my face will resemble this --->:'(

glo
06-22-2006, 03:22 PM
I think I actually spent more time on the net than revising I know I'll regret it when my grades come out, I bet you my face will resemble this --->:'(
When are the grades coming out?
At least you can enjoy your time until then ... there is nothing else you can do now! :)

Peace.

Starseeker
06-22-2006, 03:27 PM
When are the grades coming out?
At least you can enjoy your time until then ... there is nothing else you can do now! :)

Peace.
A-Level are coming out on--- 17th august

GCSE--- 24th August :grumbling

IceQueen~
06-23-2006, 12:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Daffodil
Asalamulaikum

Im glad all the exams are over even tho i dnt do exams as im not studying but ppl i know had exams n they were so stressed out n therefore was so much stress in the air that even i was getting stressed!

:sl: that happened once when we were doing exams-we were in a separate hall and had to stay seated and continue with our paper while the shrill ringing went on for 5 or more minutes in our ears!!!

IceQueen~
06-23-2006, 12:04 PM
Yep it happened to me when i was doing one of my GCSE scince modulars. it was just as we were all sitting down but they wouldn't let use out just incase we cheated ans stole the papers on our way out so they just told us to ramein silent until it was switched off. (it was a false alarm)

And it also happend to my sister when she was doing one of her GCSE's that time it was a real fire in one of the bins, apparentely they just told her ignore the noise and carry on with your paper.
OMG-really?!? the fire alarm went off when I was doing MY GCSE modular too-hey which school did you go to?

06-23-2006, 12:05 PM
A-Level are coming out on--- 17th august

GCSE--- 24th August :grumbling
:grumbling ruins ur mood just thinking of it.

Ayesha Rana
:sl: that happened once when we were doing exams-we were in a separate hall and had to stay seated and continue with our paper while the shrill ringing went on for 5 or more minutes in our ears!!!
Awww. That's not right. If the fire alarm goes off students are to be taken into a seperate room and invigilated untill they can continue. The school has to write a letter to the board and everything. They can't make you ignore it cos that would put your safety at risk and the distraction isn't fair iether.:heated:

Starseeker
^^You doing ur GCSE's or A-Levels?

06-23-2006, 12:07 PM
Me? I'm doing my A levels - what about u?

IceQueen~
06-23-2006, 12:07 PM
^^You doing ur GCSE's or A-Levels?
hey sarah -which school did you do GCSE in?

Ayesha Rana
06-23-2006, 01:06 PM
hey sarah -which school did you do GCSE in?
Oooh looks like you two are gonna realise youve got something in common. So were did you do it Sarah999?

Starseeker
06-23-2006, 01:17 PM
Oooh looks like you two are gonna realise youve got something in common. So were did you do it Sarah999?
I went to an all girls school in Islington which if anyone knows it will know what EGA stands for. Doubt we go to the same school though.

Maryam m
06-26-2006, 12:45 PM
:sl: i have just finished my exams and thast is the reason i have not been on the site for so long. but my eaxms are now over and i have no idea how i did, i am so scared about results day bu inshallah i will do well. anyway how are you guys and if you did exams how did they go?

IceQueen~
06-26-2006, 12:51 PM
hey sis-what exams did you do? a-levels, GCSEs or other?
i just did my a-levels and YUKH!! i have NO IDEA how i did!
anyway God help us! when it comes to results day insha allah

06-26-2006, 12:55 PM
^uh-huh, i gonna need all the du'as i can get.

Muhammad
06-26-2006, 12:58 PM
:sl:

Threads merged.

I R Paki
06-26-2006, 10:49 PM
It wont benefit anyone.

IceQueen~
07-05-2006, 02:20 PM
what won't benefit anyone?!
this thread is to let ur steam off safely (instead of going home and having a stress-releasing-tantrum...) :)

Muslimaatan
07-10-2006, 07:56 PM
2day i called my skool 2 get ,y regents scores..i got a 98 in arabic..even though i was expectin a 100..im still happy :-D
n i retook global history..got a 95..n i still dont noe wat i got on da rest..
itz soo weird..cuz now that the exams r over i feel stressed out...but wen we had the exams i was soo calm..no stress at all..i dunnoe y seriously..i think somethingz rong with me..i hope not lolz

ckerofilm
07-14-2006, 11:38 AM
wow! wat happens in that place

*Umm_Umar*
07-29-2006, 10:34 PM
I finished my A-Levels this yr too! feels great, inshallah all the hard work will pay off. Also i have so much more free time on my hands now, i can just chill out and relax and most importantly increase my ibaadat.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.