/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 25 Du3aas in the Glorious Qur'aan

wafa islam
06-22-2006, 05:43 PM
:salamext:

And when My servants question you concerning Me, then surely I am near. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he cries to Me. So let them respond to My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led right. [2:186]

Here are some dua'aas from the Qur'aan:

1. And of them (also) who says: ' Our Lord! Give to us in the world that which is good and in the Hereafter that which is good, and guard us from the punishment of Fire. [2:201]
  2. And when they went into the field against Goliath and his hosts they said: Our Lord! Bestow on us patience, make our foothold sure, and give us help against the disbelieving folk. [2:250]
  3. God tasks not a soul beyond its scope, for it (is only) that which it is has earned, and against it (only) that which it has deserved. Our Lord! Condemn us not if we forget, or miss the mark! [2:286]
  4. Our Lord! Lay not on us such a burden as You did lay on those before us! [2:286]
  5. Our Lord! Impose us not on us that which we have not the strength to bear! Pardon us, absolve us and have mercy on us, You are our Protector, and give us victory over the disbelieving folk. [2:286]
  6. Our Lord! Cause not our hearts to stray after You have guided us, and bestow upon us mercy from Your Presence. Lo! You , only You are the Bestower. [3:8]
  7. Their cry was only that they said: Our Lord! Forgive us for our sins and wasted efforts, make our foothold sure, and give us victory over the disbelieving people. [3:147]
  8. Lo! We have heard the call of one calling to Faith: Believe you in your Lord! So we believed. Our Lord! Therefore forgive us our sins, and expiate from us our evil deeds, and make us die the death of the righteous. [3:193]
  9. Our Lord! And give us that which You have promised to us by Your Messengers. [3:194]
  10. Disgrace us not on the Day of Resurrection. Lo! You break not the promise. [3:194]
  11. They said: Our Lord! We have wronged ourselves. If You forgive us not and have not mercy on us, surely we are of the lost! [7:23]
  12. Our Lord! Decide with the truth between us and our folk, for You are the Best of those who make decisions. [7:89]
  13. Our Lord! Give to us patience and make us die ad men who have surrendered (to You) [7:126]
  14. Our Lord! Oh, make us not a lure for the wrongdoing folk; and, in Your mercy, save us from the folk that disbelieve. [10:85-86]
  15. Our Lord! You know that which we hide and that which we proclaim. Nothing in the earth or in the heaven is hidden from God, Praise to be to God [14:38]
  16. Our Lord! Grant us mercy from You and shape for us right conduct in our plight. [18:10]
  17. Our Lord! Give us comfort of our wives and of our offspring, and make us patterns for (all) those who are pious. [25:74]
  18. Our Lord! You comprehend all things in mercy and knowledge, therefore forgive those who repent and follow Your way. Ward off from them the punishment of Hell, Our Lord! [40:7]
  19. And make them enter the Gardens of Eden which You have promised them, with such of their fathers and their wives and their descendants as do right. Lo! You, only You, are the Mighty the Wise. [40:8]
  20. Our Lord relieve us of the torment. Lo! We are believers[44:12]
  21. Our Lord! Forgive us and our brethren who were before us in the faith, and place not in our hearts any rancor towards those who believe. Our Lord! You are full of pity, Merciful. [59:10]
  22. Our Lord! In You we put our trust, and to You we turn repentant, and to you is the journeying. [60:4]
  23. Our Lord! Make us not a prey for those who disbelieve, and forgive us, our Lord! Lo! You, only You, are the Mighty, the Wise. [60:5]
  24. Our Lord! Perfect our light for us, and forgive us! Lo! You are able to do all things. [66:8]
  25. My Lord! Forgive me and my parents and him who enters my house believing, and believing men and believing women, and increase not the wrongdoers in anything except ruin. [71:28]

*Ameen*
:wasalamex

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.