/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Tasbeeh Fatima

unknown_JJ
06-27-2006, 11:25 AM
Assalam Alaikum brothers and sisters,

The prophet Muhammed (peace be upon him) once said that saying "Subhaan Allah", "Alhamdullilah"," Allahuakbar" 33 times each followed by the 4th kalima after each prayer will wash away your sins.

This is called "Tasbeeh Fatima". If you say this before going to sleep your body will stay fresh and you will not tire out.

In addition before going sleep and after waking up repeat "Aoozu Billahi Minash Shaitaan Nir Rajeem" followed by "Bismillah Hir Rahmaan Ar Raheem" 10 times you will stay protected from the shaitaan inshallah.

Like with any other ibadat (worship) your aim should be to please Allah subhana talah to reap the full benefits of this life and the hereafter.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
mbaig
06-27-2006, 11:29 AM
A'salaam alaykum sister ,

Thanks for sharing just good post sister. Inshallah i will try to recite Tasbeeh before going to sleep.

Umar001
06-27-2006, 11:32 AM
Jus wondering if proof for this is coming along.

I have seen I think for the 33 things after salah though I read that in a different context not in the sense that it washes away sin I dont think.

unknown_JJ
06-27-2006, 11:35 AM
ERM..ITS DAT.. followed by the 4th kalima after each prayer , BIT DIFFERENT INIT, duno realy thou, som1 sent it on a forward mail...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umar001
06-27-2006, 11:42 AM
Hmm, well sis becareful with what people send ya.

I see you seem to be in the uk, now depending where you are there is a widely available book, named Muslim Fotress, which has du'a and so forth for the morning night and everything and it is very small and compact, as far as I have seen it seems authentic.

I would recomend you get that, we have loads round here for free.

unknown_JJ
06-27-2006, 12:15 PM
yer safe thnx bro..ill c if i can find 1 somwer

- Qatada -
06-27-2006, 01:02 PM
:salamext:

Dhikr After Salah:

The dhikr after salaah has been reported in a hadeeth reported by Abu Hurayrah from the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him):

“Whoever glorifies Allaah (says Subhaan Allaah) thirty-three times immediately after each prayer, and praises Allaah (says Al-hamdu Lillaah) thirty-three times, and magnifies Allaah (says Allaahu akbar) thirty-three times, this makes ninety-nine, then to complete one hundred says Laa ilaaha ill-Allaah wahdahu laa shareeka lahu, lahu’l-mulk wa lahu’l-hamd wa huwa ‘ala kulli shay’in qadeer (There is no god except Allaah Alone, with no partner, His is the power and His is the praise, and He is Able to do all things) – his sins will be forgiven even if they are like the foam of the sea.”

(Reported by Muslim, 939).

Subhanna Allah, even if they are like the foam of the sea. May Allah be glorified.

source: http://uponsunnah.com/showthread.php...ghlight=thirty

:wasalamex

thussain1
06-28-2006, 09:18 AM
:sl:

Jazakallah Inshallah I will try to practise this

------
06-28-2006, 09:24 AM
Subhanallah!

Umm Yoosuf
06-28-2006, 09:46 AM
The prophet Muhammed (peace be upon him) once said that saying "Subhaan Allah", "Alhamdullilah"," Allahuakbar" 33 times each followed by the 4th kalima after each prayer will wash away your sins.

This is called "Tasbeeh Fatima". If you say this before going to sleep your body will stay fresh and you will not tire out.
I came across this Hadiths.

Ali Ibn Abi Talib reported that when the Prophet's daughter, Fatima came to him and asked him for a servant, he said to her and Ali: “Shall I not teach you something that will be better for you than a servant? When you go to bed, say 'SubhanAllah' thirty-three times, 'Al-hamdulillah' thirty-three times, and
'Allahu Akbar' thirty-four times. This is better for you than a servant.” [Saheeh al-Bukharee and Saheeh Muslim]

In addition before going sleep and after waking up repeat "Aoozu Billahi Minash Shaitaan Nir Rajeem" followed by "Bismillah Hir Rahmaan Ar Raheem" 10 times you will stay protected from the shaitaan inshallah.
I have never come across that. Sounds like some Bid'a thing.
Allah knows best.

unknown_JJ
06-28-2006, 09:38 PM
wots bid'a?

IbnAbdulHakim
06-28-2006, 09:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by unknown_JJ
wots bid'a?
:salamext:

Innovation.

For example, it could be something "Added on" to the sunnah... i dont tihnk any1 has ever actually "modified" any established sunnah! I may be wrong..

:wasalamex

unknown_JJ
06-28-2006, 09:42 PM
oh seen ..thnx

Pk_#2
06-28-2006, 10:05 PM
AsalamuAlaykum,

cool post,

jazakhala for quotes :)

“Whoever glorifies Allaah (says Subhaan Allaah) thirty-three times immediately after each prayer, and praises Allaah (says Al-hamdu Lillaah) thirty-three times, and magnifies Allaah (says Allaahu akbar) thirty-three times, this makes ninety-nine, then to complete one hundred says Laa ilaaha ill-Allaah wahdahu laa shareeka lahu, lahu’l-mulk wa lahu’l-hamd wa huwa ‘ala kulli shay’in qadeer (There is no god except Allaah Alone, with no partner, His is the power and His is the praise, and He is Able to do all things) – his sins will be forgiven even if they are like the foam of the sea.”

Aww ..subhanAllah

WalaykumSalaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.