/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Love!

afriend
07-01-2006, 12:06 AM
:sl:

لا تدخلوا الجنّ حتى تئمنوا و لا تئمنوا حتى تحابوا

"You will not enter Jannah until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another" (Muslim)

This hadeeth struck me very hard.......

We should think about this very hard, I am no angel, but I'm going to try my best to love everyone for the sake of Allah :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslimaatan
07-01-2006, 12:11 AM
yupp..Mashaa'Allah..we need 2 love 1 n other inshaa'Allah..just 4 the sake of Allah atleast...i love u alll (4 the sake of Allah) :-D

umm-sulaim
07-02-2006, 10:06 AM
I`m glad you added the part "for Allahs sake" very important, love betwen muslims in the qur`aan and sunnah comes up so much, our deen is a very loving one. Its one of Allah ta3aal's attributes too "wahuwal ghafuurul waduud" .

DAWUD_adnan
07-02-2006, 10:12 AM
I love each and everyone of our brothers and sisters in islam( for the sake of Allah) just like i love family
subhanAllah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
j4763
07-02-2006, 10:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram

لا تدخلوا الجنّ حتى تئمنوا و لا تئمنوا حتى تحابوا

"You will not enter Jannah until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another" (Muslim)
Who added "muslim"?

My interpretation of the quote seems to be:

“You will not enter Jannah until you believe”

You will not get into heaven until you become a Muslim.

“and you will not believe until you love one another”

And you will not be a Muslim until you love one another.

Which to me means, man must love one another before he is a Muslim once that is done he will be a Muslim and get into heaven.

No where does it say only love fellow Muslims, in fact to me it says love fellow man (regardless of religion) first.

Unless I’m very much mistaking…

afriend
07-02-2006, 10:15 AM
Mash'Allah :)

This is how we should be united...There is a very high level of importance on this as it is actually a part of our faith!

Unity is very important in Islam. That's why we always make salaam, as this will settle our differences and we can get along.

afriend
07-02-2006, 10:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by j4763
Who added "muslim"?

My interpretation of the quote seems to be:

“You will not enter Jannah until you believe”

You will not get into heaven until you become a Muslim.

“and you will not believe until you love one another”

And you will not be a Muslim until you love one another.

Which to me means, man must love one another before he is a Muslim once that is done he will be a Muslim and get into heaven.

No where does it say only love fellow Muslims, in fact to me it says love fellow man (regardless of religion) first.

Unless I’m very much mistaking…
Urm...Yes, LOL

Muslim is the book in which this hadeeth is stated in for eg. the books of ahadeeth:

Sahih Bukhari, Muslim, Abu Dawud etc.

So usually you would find a hadeeth "eg."(Muslim/Bukhari etc.) <<<<<<and next to it you would find something like this

SASB
07-04-2006, 07:46 PM
That hadith is a very powerfull one, this is the first time i have ever seen/read this hadith, so thankyou for showing me (helping me learn) something new!

:)

This hadith strikes me as very powerfull because so much unessesary (is it ever realy nessersey) hate and war going on in the world today, if we all just followed this hadith the world would be such a more peacefull place to live in!

IbnAbdulHakim
07-04-2006, 08:12 PM
We should think about this very hard, I am no angel, :)

I've thought about it very hard, and i totally agree that u aint no angel ;D ;D ;D

Naa seriously, love 4 ur brother wat u love 4 urself !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jazakAllah khair 4 da reminder ;)

:salamext:

M H Kahn
07-05-2006, 02:05 PM
Is this much the Hadith? Some people love others for various materialistic or sensual gains. The Hadith as quoted by you does not say what the love should be for? Is the Hadith incomplete? Why the number of the Hadith is not stated?

- Qatada -
07-05-2006, 02:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M H Kahn
Is this much the Hadith? Some people love others for various materialistic or sensual gains. The Hadith as quoted by you does not say what the love should be for? Is the Hadith incomplete? Why the number of the Hadith is not stated?

:wasalamex

Chapter 46

Excellence and Etiquette of Sincere love for the sake of Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala.

Hadith 378

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: the Messenger of Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala (sal Allaahu alayhi waSalam) said, "By Him in Whose Hand my soul is! You will not enter Jannah until you believe, and you shall not believe until you love one another. May I inform you of something, if you do, you love each other. Promote greeting amongst you (by saying As-salamu `alaikum to one another)".

[Sahih Muslim].

:salamext:

IceQueen~
07-05-2006, 02:37 PM
:sl:SISTERS AND BROTHERS -I LOVE ALL OF YOU FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH... (i hope insha allah..)
:w:

M H Kahn
07-05-2006, 08:29 PM
Thanks for the detailed information.

M H Kahn
07-05-2006, 08:40 PM
Thanks for the detailed information.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.