/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How does the Rep system work?

Wahid
07-02-2006, 05:26 AM
Salaam
as the titel says :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Malaikah
07-02-2006, 05:28 AM
:sl:

If you want to give someone reps you click the little green box on top of their post to the left and click i approve and give the a message if you want and that will give them reps, depending on your rep power. e.g. if you give me reps i get 4 reps from you becuase your rep power is 4

Wahid
07-02-2006, 06:53 AM
salam
thanks sis, but is there a topic that explains this in more detail? like for example how u give negetive reps and what controls ur rep power

Malaikah
07-02-2006, 06:57 AM
:sl:

you give neg reps by choosing the i disagree option and your rep power depends on how long you have been on the forum, your post count, and i think your own reputation

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
lolwatever
07-02-2006, 07:04 AM
Thirdly, as a practise excercise test the neg rep feature on zak :p ;D he can afford it :p

lol

disclaimer to vahid: you might find that a payback from zak can cost you half your reps.. beware

lolwatever
07-02-2006, 07:08 AM
*lolwatever checks his reps.. *sigh of relief*..*

no thanks not me zak :p im loyal to u hehe

salamz

afriend
07-02-2006, 08:59 AM
;) I hope you have found the answers to your problems.

Wahid
07-02-2006, 11:29 PM
thanks borthers that cleared it up :brother:
format_quote Originally Posted by lolwatever
disclaimer to vahid: you might find that a payback from zak can cost you half your reps.. beware
good point... u almost cost me a fortune j/k :giggling:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.