/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help Pls

shanu
07-02-2006, 09:19 AM
Assalamu alaikum brothers and sisters
i know i have not logged in for ages . I had loads of work and now my visits are becoming frequent Alhamdullilah. Im writing a booklet for an orphanage as a gift to them. N i need ur help

Ive heard a few qoutes like the Quran will disappear in one night and there is one more that says that towards the end of the world, islam will be the loswest or smtg. Can someone please help me get the correct verse. Thank you. May Allah bless u!

:d

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
askanalim
07-02-2006, 09:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by shanu
Assalamu alaikum brothers and sisters
i know i have not logged in for ages . I had loads of work and now my visits are becoming frequent Alhamdullilah. Im writing a booklet for an orphanage as a gift to them. N i need ur help

Ive heard a few qoutes like the Quran will disappear in one night and there is one more that says that towards the end of the world, islam will be the loswest or smtg. Can someone please help me get the correct verse. Thank you. May Allah bless u!

:d
:sl: Imaddudin ibn Katheer's book - Signs before the Day of Judgement is based on this topic. :sl:

lolwatever
07-02-2006, 09:30 AM
yes the Quran will be raised from the chests of people... scholars differ about whether it meant that it will 'physically disappear' (the books themselves), or they will become books that no one will read...

and the hadith says 'Islam began strange and will end as a strange matter, so glad tidings (tuba) to the strangers'.

and the other hadith (kinda related) "Do you know who are the most amazing of my Ummah", the companions said "Us?" the prophet said "And why wouldn't you believe when i'm around, the most amazing people to me are a people who come after me, they find nothing but papers with information about me written on it, and they beileve in these papers without seeing me"

^^ inshalah we're of the ppl in the last hadith ;)

- Qatada -
07-02-2006, 02:29 PM
:salamext:

The Qur'an will be taken away one night...

There are a number of ahaadeeth which indicate that the Qur’aan will be taken away at the end of time. Among these ahaadeeth are the following:

From ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood, who said: “Something will come and take the Qur’aan one night and not one aayah will be left, either in the Mus-haf or in the heart of any person, but it will be taken away.”
(Narrated by al-Daarimi with a saheeh isnaad, no. 3209)

Al-Daarimi narrated with a different saheeh isnaad (no. 3207) that ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood said: “Recite the Qur’aan much before it is taken away.” They said, “These Mus-hafs will be taken away! What about that which is (memorized) in men’s hearts?” He said: “Something will come and take it one night, and in the morning they will wake up without it. They will forget the phrase ‘laa ilaaha ill-Allaah’ and they will start to recite the sayings and poetry of the Jaahiliyyah. That is when the Word will be fulfilled against them.”

This is one of the tribulations that will happen at the end of time, concerning which our Prophet sallallahu alaihi wasallam said:

"Hasten to do good deeds before tribulations come like patches of dark night, when a man will wake up as a believer and by evening he will be a kaafir, or in the evening he will be a believer and by morning he will be a kaafir, selling his religion for some worldly gains.” (narrated by Muslim, no. 169).

We ask Allaah to make us adhere firmly to His religion and to protect us from tribulations, both seen and unseen.

Ameen, Allaahuma rubba ameen.

From IslamQA

thread: http://www.islamicboard.com/basics-i...one-night.html

:wasalamex

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!