/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A link between Islam and Hinduism?

Hijrah
07-05-2006, 06:25 PM
:sl:

I find this to be a little strange. I mean, a monotheistic religion having such closeness to a polytheist religion. What I find suspect is that AVATAR means a deity who descends in form of a human being, so that beig Muhammad (S) sounds strange. The first is by a Muslim, the second by a Hindu. Still check it out...

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) in the non-idol worshiping Hindu Scriptures:

Chapter 12 of the Kalki-Purana

" 'Jagatguru' will be born of 'Bishnuvagat' in the woumb of 'Sumati'.He will be born '2 hours after sunrise' on Monday, the 12th of 'Baishakh'. His father will die before his birth and his mother some time later after his birth. 'Jagatguru' will marry the princess of the 'Salmal' island. His uncle and three brothers will be present in his marriage ceremony. 'Pars-Ram' will teach him in a cave. When he will come to 'Sambala' from 'Salmal' island, to preach his teachings, his relatives will oppose him. He will be bound to migrate to the 'Northern Hills' to avoid the on-going torture and persecution. But after some time, he will return to 'Sambala' with 'sword in hand' and will 'conquer the whole land'. 'Jagatguru' will visit earth and the seven heavens riding on a 'horse' ".

Jagatguru :- "Jagat" means World, and as we all know "GURU" means "Teacher". and Sure Our beloved Prophet was illetrate Teacher of world.

Bishnuvagat :- in purana "Bishnu" means "God", and "Vagat" Means "Servent". in Arabic Abdullah means Server of God

Sumati :- 'Su' means 'Peace' or 'Self-Satisfaction', the arabic of which is 'Aman'. 'Mati' means 'Soul' or 'Heart'. Therefore, the meaning of 'Sumati' stands 'Satisfied Heart', and the arabic of which is "Amina". Prophet Muhammad's (peace be upon him) mother's name is Amina.

12th Baishakh, Monday : According to the Bikrami Calender of India, the month Baishakh is known as the month of Spring. The arabic of 'Spring' is 'Rabi'. We know that Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was born on Monday, the 12th of Rabi-ul-Awual, the third month of the arabic calender.

2 Hours after Sunrise : If it is 2 hours after sunrise in India, the corresponding time in Arabia would be 2 hours and 40 minutes earlier (The lattitude of Arbia is 80 Degrees West and that of indi is 40 Degrees west: Therefore the time difference would be (80-40)x4=160 minutes). It is known that Muhammd (peace be upon him) was born at the early dawn, well before the sunrise in Mecca of Arabia ('Hijaj' was the then name of Arabia).

Salmal Island: In the Puranas of the Hindus the world has been divided into six parts. For example,
1. Jambu Island- India, Tibbet, Burma (i.e. Mayanmar) etc.
2. Shak Island- Europe
3. Karuncha Island- Beluchistan and Afganistan
4. Kaash Island- Africa
5. Shakli Island- Russia and China
6. Salmal Island- Arab and Asia Minor.

Pars-Ram: 'Ram' means Creator and 'Pars' means Axe, and sometimes it also means 'the Great'. Angel Gabriel is the highly dignified Angel of Allah (One True God), who used to deliver Allah's words or messages to the Prophets. The Message angel Gabriel brought to prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) from Allah was as sharp as an axe, which eliminated all the injustice and falsehood on earth. 'Pars-ram' thus refers to angel Gabriel, who is the axe-bearer of Allah.

Marriage: The first marriage of prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was with Khadija, the daughter of the most famous and richest man in Arabia.Muhammad's uncle Abu Talib, and his three brothers Ali, Aakil and Jafar were present in his marriage ceremony.

Cave: Here the 'Cave' refers to the Cave of Mount 'Hera', where angle Gabriel appeared before Muhammd (peace be upon him) for the first time, and where Gabriel asked him to read- 'Ekra Bismi Rabbik-Allazi...' --Read in the name of your lord, Allah. This is the cave of Mount 'Hera'.

Sambala: The true meaning of this is not known. However, considering the events of Muhammad's (peace be upon him) life, it appears that the word Sambala refers to the city of Mecca.

The Northern Hills: It refers to the city of Medina (the early name was 'Yathrib'). The city of Medina is about 225 miles to the north of the city of Mecca. After being tortured by the tribe of Quraish, Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) temporarily migrated to Medina to avoid further torture and persecution.

Sword in Hand: Prophet Muhammd (peace be upon him) and his followers gathered strength in Medina and they came with sword in hand to conquer Mecca. Here it referes to conquering the city of Mecca.

Conquer the whole land: After conquering the city of Mecca, the whole of Arabia was conquered by Prophet Muhammad and his later followers.

Horse: It refers to 'Burak', the carrier who took Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) to the miraculouus night journey from Mecca to Jerusalem and then to the seven heavens, and finally to the Creator of the Universe, 'Allah'. And then returned again to earth within a very short time.

Please remember me/us in your dua'a

Fi-ammanillah,

Jazakalla-khair

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him in "non-idol worshiping" Hindu Religion Books:

One Hindu research professor, in his stunning book, claims that the description of Avatar found in the holy books of Hindu religion is in fact that of the Prophet, Muhammad (S.A.S). A little while ago, in India a fact revealing book has been published, which has been the topic of discussions and gossip all over the country.

If the author of this book were a Muslim, he would have been arrested or he could have been murdered and all the copies this book would have been confiscated. Even a ban would have been extended on its further Publications, A riot and violence would have I broken out against innocent Muslims and their blood would have been shed.

Amazingly the author of this book is a fair-minded famous professor, who happens to be a Hindu. His name is Pundit Vedaprakash Upadhai and the name of his fact revealing book is Kalki Avatar. The author is a Hindu Brahmin by caste of Bengali origin. He is a research scholar a seeker of the Truth and a Well known Pundit in Allahabad University.

After years of research work, he published this book, and other eight pundits have endorsed and certified his points of argument as authentic.

According to Hindu belief and their holy books, the description of the guide and the leader, named Kalki Avatar, fits only to the Prophet Muhammad of Arabia (S.A.S). So the Hindus of the whole world should not wait any longer for the arrival of Kalki Avatar (the spirit) and should readily accept Prophet Muhammad (S.A.S) as Kalki Avatar. The facts verified and supported by the eight eminent pundits.

What the author and the eight other eminent pundits say is that the Hindus who are still anxiously awaiting the arrival of Kalki Avatar are simply subjecting themselves to a never ending pain. Because such a great messenger has come and departed from this world fourteen centuries ago.

The author produces following sound evidences from the Vedas and other holy books of Hindu religion in support of his claim:-

1. In Purana (a holy book of Hindus) it is stated that Kalki Avatar would be the last messenger (prophet) of God in this world for the Guidance of the whole world and all human beings.

2. According to a Hindu religion prediction, the birth of Kalki Avatar, would take place in an isle which again according to Hindu religion is Arab Region.

3. In books of Hindus, the names of the father and the mother of Kalki Avatar are given as VISHNUBHAGAT and SUMAANI respectively. If we examine the meanings of these names we shall come to a very interesting conclusion: Take VISHNUBHAGAT. VISHNU (meaning God) + BHAGAT( meaning Slave) ALLAH + ABD (in Arabic) Slave of God = ABDULLAH (in Arabic) name of Muhammad's Father. SUMAANI =Peace or Calmness = Aamenah (in Arabic) Name of Muhammad's mother.

4. In religious books of Hindus, it is mentioned that the staple food of Kalki Avatar would be dates and olives and he would be the most honest and truthful person in the region. Without any doubt the Prophet Muhammad (S.A.S) is acclaimed to possess these qualities.

5. It is stated in Vedas (holy book of Hindu Religion) that the birth of Kalki Avatar would take place in an honorable clan. This perfectly fits the Quraysh where the Prophet Muhammad (S.A.S) belonged to.

6. God would teach Kalki Avatar through His messenger (angel) in a cave. Allah taught Prophet Muhammad (S.A.S), through is messenger Jibraeel (Gabreal) in a cave known as Gaar-e-Hiraa.

7. God would avail Kalki Avatar with a very speedy horse to ride and travel the whole world and the seven skies. Indication of Buraaque (horse) and Me'raaj (the night when prophet traveled the seven skies).

8. God would also avail Kalki Avatar with divine help. This was particularly proved in the Battle of Uhud.

9. Another dazzling account given about Kalki Avatar was that he would be born on the 12th of a month. Whereas the Prophet Muhammad(S.A.S) was born on the 12th of the Rabiul Awwal (Islamic Calendar).

10. Kalki Avatar would be an excellent horse rider and a swordsman. The author here draws the attention of Hindus that the real days of horses and swords have gone and the present time is of guns and missiles. So it would be foolish on the part of those who still expect Kalki Avatar, who should be an excellent rider and swordsman to come.

In fact, the divine book, Holy Qur'aan contains qualities and signs attributed to Kalki Avatar reflecting on the Prophet Muhammad (S.A.S).

The author has given numerous arguments in favor of his claim that Kalki Avatar is in fact Prophet Muhammad (S.A.S) and those who still await the arrival of Kalki Avatar should think again.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
jss
07-06-2006, 09:58 AM
In my limited understanding Kalki avtaar, according to chaubis avtaar in dasam granth will come when there is a total degradation in human values. ie all religions will be outlawed and mothers will be sleeping with their own sons, ppl will be reciting false mantras etc.....
There are alot of other messed up things mentioned and this will be the peak of kaljug (dark age) where there is total anarchy.

Personally I think that is still a long way ahead.

bhul chuk maaf

searchingsoul
07-09-2006, 10:49 AM
This is a very fascinating article. I've always liked suggestions which link all major religions to the same source.

------
07-09-2006, 10:51 AM
Dr. Zakir Naik - Islam and Hinduism

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
thirdwatch512
11-04-2006, 05:17 AM
a lot of people see hinduism to have a lot to do with islam.. which i believe is how the sikh religion was formed, although i can't back that up.

however, the hindu religion doesn't or isn't predicting mohammad.. it's predicting someone that will come i believe 2400 years from now or something like that.. i asked an orthodox hindu about this a month or so ago.

AvarAllahNoor
11-11-2006, 02:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by thirdwatch512
a lot of people see hinduism to have a lot to do with islam.. which i believe is how the sikh religion was formed, although i can't back that up.

however, the hindu religion doesn't or isn't predicting mohammad.. it's predicting someone that will come i believe 2400 years from now or something like that.. i asked an orthodox hindu about this a month or so ago.
Funny you should say that. Sikhism has much in common wih Islam but it's practiced differently. Also it's the most recent religion and is believed to be the right path for mankind.

justahumane
11-12-2006, 02:57 PM
Posted by Hijrah
I find this to be a little strange. I mean, a monotheistic religion having such closeness to a polytheist religion. What I find suspect is that AVATAR means a deity who descends in form of a human being, so that beig Muhammad (S) sounds strange. The first is by a Muslim, the second by a Hindu. Still check it out...

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) in the non-idol worshiping Hindu Scriptures:

" 'Jagatguru' will be born of 'Bishnuvagat' in the woumb of 'Sumati'.He will be born '2 hours after sunrise' on Monday, the 12th of 'Baishakh'. His father will die before his birth and his mother some time later after his birth. 'Jagatguru' will marry the princess of the 'Salmal' island. His uncle and three brothers will be present in his marriage ceremony. 'Pars-Ram' will teach him in a cave. When he will come to 'Sambala' from 'Salmal' island, to preach his teachings, his relatives will oppose him. He will be bound to migrate to the 'Northern Hills' to avoid the on-going torture and persecution. But after some time, he will return to 'Sambala' with 'sword in hand' and will 'conquer the whole land'. 'Jagatguru' will visit earth and the seven heavens riding on a 'horse' ".

Jagatguru :- "Jagat" means World, and as we all know "GURU" means "Teacher". and Sure Our beloved Prophet was illetrate Teacher of world.

Bishnuvagat :- in purana "Bishnu" means "God", and "Vagat" Means "Servent". in Arabic Abdullah means Server of God

Sumati :- 'Su' means 'Peace' or 'Self-Satisfaction', the arabic of which is 'Aman'. 'Mati' means 'Soul' or 'Heart'. Therefore, the meaning of 'Sumati' stands 'Satisfied Heart', and the arabic of which is "Amina". Prophet Muhammad's (peace be upon him) mother's name is Amina.
LOL brother Hijrah, greetings for finding such a entertaining article regarding similarities between so called hinduism and Islam.:D . Lets see what it says.

Avtaar means GOD himself coming in form of a person brother, Plz check it out and tell the so called muslim scholer who wrote the entertaining article. But lets check it out as U say.

" 'Jagatguru' will be born of 'Bishnuvagat' in the woumb of 'Sumati'.He will be born '2 hours after sunrise' on Monday, the 12th of 'Baishakh'. His father will die before his birth and his mother some time later after his birth. 'Jagatguru' will marry the princess of the 'Salmal' island. His uncle and three brothers will be present in his marriage ceremony. 'Pars-Ram' will teach him in a cave. When he will come to 'Sambala' from 'Salmal' island, to preach his teachings, his relatives will oppose him. He will be bound to migrate to the 'Northern Hills' to avoid the on-going torture and persecution. But after some time, he will return to 'Sambala' with 'sword in hand' and will 'conquer the whole land'. 'Jagatguru' will visit earth and the seven heavens riding on a 'horse'

For ur kind information brother, Kalki is said to be avtaar of lord Vishnu, who is believed to be one of GOD by so called hindus. So any scripture telling about avtaar of Vishnu cant be a non-idol worshipping hindu scripture. U can urself have darshan of lord Vishnu in various temples of India if U wish to. :) Lets check it out further.

I agree with U brother that the holy prophet was indeed the teacher of the world. And good to know that U too believe that hindu scriptures had predicted way back hundreds of years back. But antient so called hindu scriptures were in Sanskrit and not in pure hindi. And JagatGuru is word of pure hindi rather than sanskrit......I smell foul play here. But who cares when even that provides U entertainment???:D

Su means good, or tender. Mati means mind. so sumati means one who is of sane mind. Plz check it out. If U remember the rhyme Mahatma Gandhi used to sing and listen. a part of that rhyme.

Sabko SANMATI de bhagvan. (Means O God plz give everyone sane mind or SANMATI/SUMATI) I hope this clears the things.

Pars-Ram: 'Ram' means Creator and 'Pars' means Axe, and sometimes it also means 'the Great'. Angel Gabriel is the highly dignified Angel of Allah (One True God), who used to deliver Allah's words or messages to the Prophets. The Message angel Gabriel brought to prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) from Allah was as sharp as an axe, which eliminated all the injustice and falsehood on earth. 'Pars-ram' thus refers to angel Gabriel, who is the axe-bearer of Allah.

Ram, or Lord Ram, is believed to be a Avtaar of Vishnu itself. It doesnt means the creator. The creator according to so called hindu belief is Brahma. Paras means axe indeed. And ParasRam is antient hindu Character, a Brahmin saint who pledged to get rid the earth of Kshtriyas. I suggest that U read a bit more ab out hindu scriptures to know the truth, U can start from RAmayana. And not a single time ParasRam means great.

Brothr there is so much to tell U on this entertaining article, and I know that it has been written by a so called muslim scholer. One last question before ending my post.

What If I prove that the author of this article is a big liar?(If he is Dr. Zakir Naik, and I know its him indeed). Brother he speaks lies, sometimes filthy lies in presence of sisters and that to after starting with BISMILLAH, the name of ALLAH. What will U calll such a person? a Muslim? Plz ask if U want me to prove my statement, Inshallah I will.

Regards and thanks for sharing such entertaining article, as entertaining as a bollywood movie. And plz dont believe and ruin ur Iman by believing such crap stories..........I can show U dozens of Kalki Avtaars on the roads of India.

Regards.

starfortress
11-14-2006, 12:04 AM
What If I prove that the author of this article is a big liar?(If he is Dr. Zakir Naik, and I know its him indeed). Brother he speaks lies, sometimes filthy lies in presence of sisters and that to after starting with BISMILLAH, the name of ALLAH. What will U calll such a person? a Muslim? Plz ask if U want me to prove my statement, Inshallah I will.
you are welcome to do so,we are thirst for more entertainment.

justahumane
11-15-2006, 12:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by starfortress
you are welcome to do so,we are thirst for more entertainment.
Well brother, what is entertainment for a kafir like me should be a cause of concern for muslims, in my views. What I fail to understand that why truth of Islam has to be spread by using lies?

Regarding Dr. Zakir Naik, yes he is a liar and he does so in the name of ALLAH.

I m sorry that I m time crunch these days thats why I cant give u a detalied reply. Still I will try to convince U regarding my statement about the so called great scholer.

To start with,the article we are discussing about is written by him. I have heard him live telling hindus to convert to Islam quoting this article. Everyone knows that as usual he starts with Bismillah, in the name of ALLAH. Its no secret that this is an example of bizzare false hood that the holy prophet was Kalki avtaar as per hindu belief. Everything in this article is a big lie. What else u want me to prove now?

I will like to quote an answer he usually gives about prohibition of pork in Islam, just have a look urself.

Question:

Why is the eating of pork forbidden in Islam?

Answer:

The fact that consumption of pork is prohibited in Islam is well known. The following points explain various aspects of this prohibition:

1. Pork prohibited in Qur’an

The Qur’an prohibits the consumption of pork in no less than 4 different places. It is prohibited in 2:173, 5:3, 6:145 and 16:115.

"Forbidden to you (for food) are: dead meat, blood, the flesh of swine, and that on which hath been invoked the name of other than Allah." [Al-Qur’an 5:3]

The above verses of the Holy Qur’an are sufficient to satisfy a Muslim as to why pork is forbidden.

2. Pork prohibited in the Bible

The Christian is likely to be convinced by his religious scriptures. The Bible prohibits the consumption of pork, in the book of Leviticus

"And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be cloven footed, yet he cheweth not the cud; he is unclean to you".

"Of their flesh shall ye not eat, and their carcass shall ye not touch, they are unclean to you."
[Leviticus 11:7-8]

Pork is also prohibited in the Bible in the book of Deuteronomy

"And the swine, because it divideth the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud, it is unclean unto you. Ye shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead carcass."
[Deuteronomy 14:8]

A similar prohibition is repeated in the Bible in the book of Isaiah chapter 65 verse 2-5.

3. Consumption of pork causes several diseases

The other non-Muslims and atheists will agree only if convinced through reason, logic and science. Eating of pork can cause no less than seventy different types of diseases. A person can have various helminthes like roundworm, pinworm, hookworm, etc. One of the most dangerous is Taenia Solium, which is in lay man’s terminology called tapeworm. It harbours in the intestine and is very long. Its ova i.e. eggs, enter the blood stream and can reach almost all the organs of the body. If it enters the brain it can cause memory loss. If it enters the heart it can cause heart attack, if it enters the eye it can cause blindness, if it enters the liver it can cause liver damage. It can damage almost all the organs of the body.

Another dangerous helminthes is Trichura Tichurasis. A common misconception about pork is that if it is cooked well, these ova die. In a research project undertaken in America, it was found that out of twenty-four people suffering from Trichura Tichurasis, twenty two had cooked the pork very well. This indicates that the ova present in the pork do not die under normal cooking temperature.

4. Pork has fat building material

Pork has very little muscle building material and contains excess of fat. This fat gets deposited in the vessels and can cause hypertension and heart attack. It is not surprising that over 50% of Americans suffer from hypertension.

5. Pig is one of the filthiest animals on earth

The pig is one of the filthiest animals on earth. It lives and thrives on muck, faeces and dirt. It is the best scavenger that I know that God has produced. In the villages they don’t have modern toilets and the villagers excrete in the open air. Very often excreta is cleared by pigs.

Some may argue that in advanced countries like Australia, pigs are bred in very clean and hygienic conditions. Even in these hygienic conditions the pigs are kept together in sties. No matter how hard you try to keep them clean they are filthy by nature. They eat and enjoy their own as well as their neighbour’s excreta.

6. Pig is the most shameless animal

The pig is the most shameless animal on the face of the earth. It is the only animal that invites its friends to have sex with its mate. In America, most people consume pork. Many times after dance parties, they have swapping of wives; i.e. many say "you sleep with my wife and I will sleep with your wife." If you eat pigs then you behave like pigs. We Indians look upon America to be very advanced and sophisticated. Whatever they do, we follow after a few years. According to an article in Island magazine, this practice of swapping wives has become common in the affluent circles of Bombay
Although he has given the answer of the question most accurately but at the time of conclusion he couldnt resist to add some filthy falsehood in the answer, U can urself see the bold part of his answer which he indeed speaks in presence of big audience which includes sisters too.

The question is whether pig is the only animal to have multiple partners? And does Dr. Zakir Nail know how to understand pig's language to come to this that they invite their friends to have sex with their partners? and what is the need to insert this filthy argument when there are enough other reason to justify the prohibition?

And Indeed he speaks after starting with the name of ALLAH.

Is he a MUSLIM? I doubt, what about U guys?

If anyone of U read his articles and answers with a unbiased and critical view, U will urself realize that what a big liar he is.

And ALLAH knows best.

Thanks.

Mohsin
12-27-2006, 08:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by justahumane
Well brother, what is entertainment for a kafir like me should be a cause of concern for muslims, in my views. What I fail to understand that why truth of Islam has to be spread by using lies?

Regarding Dr. Zakir Naik, yes he is a liar and he does so in the name of ALLAH.

I m sorry that I m time crunch these days thats why I cant give u a detalied reply. Still I will try to convince U regarding my statement about the so called great scholer.

To start with,the article we are discussing about is written by him. I have heard him live telling hindus to convert to Islam quoting this article. Everyone knows that as usual he starts with Bismillah, in the name of ALLAH. Its no secret that this is an example of bizzare false hood that the holy prophet was Kalki avtaar as per hindu belief. Everything in this article is a big lie. What else u want me to prove now?

I will like to quote an answer he usually gives about prohibition of pork in Islam, just have a look urself.

Although he has given the answer of the question most accurately but at the time of conclusion he couldnt resist to add some filthy falsehood in the answer, U can urself see the bold part of his answer which he indeed speaks in presence of big audience which includes sisters too.

The question is whether pig is the only animal to have multiple partners? And does Dr. Zakir Nail know how to understand pig's language to come to this that they invite their friends to have sex with their partners? and what is the need to insert this filthy argument when there are enough other reason to justify the prohibition?

And Indeed he speaks after starting with the name of ALLAH.

If anyone of U read his articles and answers with a unbiased and critical view, U will urself realize that what a big liar he is.

And ALLAH knows best.

Thanks.
I have answered this allegation previously regarding the pig. Zakir Naik must have based it on scientific studies. Now, more importantly, what proof do YOU have that proves him wrong? None whatsoever. I think it was in the sikhism thread that i challenged you to prove dr naik was wrong, but you couldn't.

Mate, I dint know what gives you the authority to call a highly respected muslim personality and scholar a non-muslim. Its funny since it contradicts your claim on the other thread about dr naik that you didnt call him kaafir. This is as good as.
Even the greatest scholars of the islamic world are scared to call hypocrites non-muslims, so what gives you the right to say the same about Dr Naik? I think an apology is due here

DAWUD_adnan
12-27-2006, 09:09 AM
[20:133] They said, "If he could only show us a miracle from his Lord!" Did they not receive sufficient miracles with the previous messages?

quran al karreem

justahumane
12-27-2006, 02:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mohsin
I have answered this allegation previously regarding the pig. Zakir Naik must have based it on scientific studies. Now, more importantly, what proof do YOU have that proves him wrong? None whatsoever. I think it was in the sikhism thread that i challenged you to prove dr naik was wrong, but you couldn't.

Mate, I dint know what gives you the authority to call a highly respected muslim personality and scholar a non-muslim. Its funny since it contradicts your claim on the other thread about dr naik that you didnt call him kaafir. This is as good as.
Even the greatest scholars of the islamic world are scared to call hypocrites non-muslims, so what gives you the right to say the same about Dr Naik? I think an apology is due here
Brother U just speculated that Dr. Zakir Naik must have based his comments on scientific studies, U too didnt provide any proof. Secondly its not only pigs who have multiple partners but almost all animals have multiple partners. So eating them should be haram too working on this logic. Its simple common sense that there is not logic in saying that only pigs invite his friends to his mates. If u see any logic here, U are more than welcome.

Moreover is saying these kind of filthy things are anything Islamic in front of sisters? I think not at all, but U seems to differ, again more than welcome.

In fact muslims are very much obsessed with their icons, and no doubt Dr. Zakir Naik is one(wrongly though in my views). I will give u an example with proof.

Allama Iqbal is no doubt all time great urdu poet and philospher, he is one of the biggest Icons of Pakistan, only second after Quid E Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah. He wrote a poem to glorify Islam, which reads as under (in urdu)

Eak hi saf me khare ho gaye Mehmood o Ayaz

Na koi banda raha na koi bandanawaz.
Means both Mehmood and Ayaz stood in one line for prayers, thus no difference remained between the master and the slave.
In fact he did a blunder by writing those lines to glorify Islam. Question is who is Mehmood and who is Ayaz? The question is whether these two should be referred in his poem which was meant to golrify Islam? And the question is what was relation between Mehmood and Ayaz? Answer lies in following poetry of the same poet. Just check out.

Na woh ishq me rahi mastiyaan
Na woh husn me rahi shokhiyaan
Na woh (Mehmood) Gaznavi me tarap rahi
Na woh kham hai zulf e Ayaz me.
Means that neither any warmth has remained in love.....neither any charm has remained in beauty.............neither Ayaz has so much charm left in HIMSELF...........neither (Mehmood) Gaznavi miss him as he used to.
U try this, tell this to any Pakistani...he will never accept the reality and will try his best to defend Allama Iqbal. As if he was any sort of prophet or something who cant commit any mistake.

Bottomline is brother, today muslim world is so obsessed by sharp memory and slyful tacts of Dr. Zakir Naik that they are not ready to accept anything negative about him..............he is no prophet either, one has to realize this.

What we are discuessing is not the only lie that Dr. Naik has spoken in front of audience after starting with the name of ALLAH. for instance we were discuessing a sermon of Dr. Zakir Naik in which he has declared that The holy prophet was predicted in hindu scripture hundreds of years back. U plz read the thread from begening and U will find so many malacious lies of him. If this doesnt satisfy U, I can bring some more.

And to conclude brother, I m a free thinker. I only believe what my heart tells me to believe. I see Dr. Zakir Naik as not-so-good Muslim coz he lies in the name of ALLAH, and My ALLAH has given me authority of this. I m only answerable to HIM. I only fear HIM. But if my plainspeak has hurt anyone on this forum...........than I apologise to him for speaking the bitter truth and thus hurting him or her. Sorry everybody. But no offence was intended except sharing what I feel is truth.

Mohsin
12-27-2006, 10:26 PM
zakir naik has had a debate over whether non-veg food shoudk be allowed. i'm sure he would have proven zakir naik to be a liar if that was the case.

secondly, you have brought the allegation against dr naik, you have accused him of lieing, sio you prove him wrong. you no foundation or proof at all that he is lieing. if you believe he is lieing, why not ask him, sicne you live in india that shouldnt be too hard for you.

also you are the one being extremely illogical here. dr naik is not stupid. he's not going to make something up, he knows thousands of people watch his talks, if he makes something up he will get caught red handed in front of thousands, its illogical he would take such a stupid risk, hence he must have proof for what he claims, unlike yourself brother, you just appear to have a persoanl vendetta againts him or something

regarding the prophecies in the hindu scriptures, your arguments are very weak, besides i heard him mention these proofs infront of a hindu guru. the guru didnt say dr zakir naik was misquoting the scriptures, he said he doesnt believe the prophecies are authentic, ie he acknowledges the prophecies are there, so zakir naik has done nothing wrong. whether the prophecies are authentic or not is a completely different matter, and besides, it is a weak argument that the prophecies are not authentic and would easily fall flat on its face

i know dr naiks methodology can be quite intimidating, but i strongly encourage you brother to listen to his lecrure "Is Qur'an the word of God?". he bases his work in that talk by proofs from otehr scholars, he just combines them into his own style, so this is not dr naik, but him implementing other peoples proofs in his own work.jazakallah khair

wsalam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.