/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Avatar Question

michele
07-05-2006, 11:21 PM
i discovered that I can put an avatar. However, I would be interested to learn if I can upload a custom avatar, as I am quite fond of the one I have used for the last couple of years. Can someone help me to learn how to upload one. The custom feature doesn't appear in my "edit avatar" function.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghazi
07-05-2006, 11:22 PM
:sl:

Have you got it saved on your hard drive just upload the avatar.

michele
07-05-2006, 11:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth

Have you got it saved on your hard drive just upload the avatar.

yes I do however in the avatar edit function it doesn't have a custom option which allows me to browse my harddrive to attach my avatar. I can pick one of the ones available here.... when I do it informs me that if I have a custom avatar it will be erased. But I can't seem to find where I can access my hardrive.

BlissfullyJaded
07-05-2006, 11:33 PM

I think you need 50 posts before you can upload or link a custom avatar. :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
michele
07-06-2006, 11:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Labibah

I think you need 50 posts before you can upload or link a custom avatar. :)

oh. Okay. I need about 20 more posts. I will be patient. Thank you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.