/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Does Allah SWT send Darood Sharif to the Prophet SAW after Adhan

Sis786
07-06-2006, 08:01 AM
:sl:

Just wanted to know whether Allah SWT and the Angels send Darood upon the Prophet SAW after Adhan. The reason for this question is that there is a channel on cable and when they do the Adhan they play the Darood Dharif and state that we as followers should do what Allah SWT and the Angels are doing!

Is this True??:rollseyes :?

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
07-06-2006, 08:03 AM
Yh...gimme some time i need to go and find the hadith!

------
07-06-2006, 08:05 AM
This is the closest Hadith I could find :)

[PIE]Sahih Bukhari

Book 60, Hadith 243

Narrated by Jabir bin ‘Abdullah

Allah’s Apostle said, “Whoever, after listening to the Adhan (for the prayer) says, “O Allah, the Lord of this world complete call and of this prayer, which is going to be established! Give Muhammad Al-Wasila and Al-Fadila and raise him to Al-Maqam-al-Mahmud which You have promised him,” will be granted my intercession for him on the Day of Resurrection.”[/PIE]

Sis786
07-06-2006, 09:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aalimah
This is the closest Hadith I could find :)

[PIE]Sahih Bukhari

Book 60, Hadith 243

Narrated by Jabir bin ‘Abdullah

Allah’s Apostle said, “Whoever, after listening to the Adhan (for the prayer) says, “O Allah, the Lord of this world complete call and of this prayer, which is going to be established! Give Muhammad Al-Wasila and Al-Fadila and raise him to Al-Maqam-al-Mahmud which You have promised him,” will be granted my intercession for him on the Day of Resurrection.”[/PIE]
Jazakallah Kharayn Sis

This is not what i meant, I mean i know this Dua and it is read after Adhan But addition to this that particular Channel plays the Darood Sharif and states that this is what Allah SWT and the Angels are doing!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
------
07-06-2006, 09:30 AM
I've heard that as well........need some evidence lol......HELP PPL!

IbnAbdulHakim
07-06-2006, 09:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sis786
:sl:

Just wanted to know whether Allah SWT and the Angels send Darood upon the Prophet SAW after Adhan. The reason for this question is that there is a channel on cable and when they do the Adhan they play the Darood Dharif and state that we as followers should do what Allah SWT and the Angels are doing!

Is this True??:rollseyes :?

:w:
i've never heard of this, will research inshaAllah. SABR

- Qatada -
07-06-2006, 09:38 AM
:salamext:

Qur'an (Surah Ahzab [33:56])

Inna Allaha wamala-ikatahu yusalloonaAAala annabiyyi ya ayyuha allatheenaamanoo salloo AAalayhi wasallimoo tasleema

Allah and His angels send blessings on the Prophet: O ye that believe! Send ye blessings on him, and salute him with all respect.

The Messenger of Allaah Almighty (peace be upon him) said:

“For one who sends blessings upon me once, Allah will send tenfold blessings in return” (Muslim and others).

more ahadith related to this subject:
http://www.islamonline.net/English/I...rticle15.shtml

:wasalamex

Sis786
07-06-2006, 10:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah
Allah and His angels send blessings on the Prophet: O ye that believe! Send ye blessings on him, and salute him with all respect.
Jazakallah Kharyan Bro this is what is said, thanks again!

------
07-06-2006, 10:12 AM
Respect akhee for the daleel!

IbnAbdulHakim
07-06-2006, 12:42 PM
FI-SAB IS THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

JazakAllah khair bro :)

:salamext:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.