/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islamic baby clothes.

Daffodil
07-06-2006, 04:25 PM
Asalamulaikum

Does any one know any sites where they sell baby jubbahs n clothes etc, Im talking new born babies.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
soulsociety
07-06-2006, 04:29 PM
:sl:

Sister, you should put mashAllah in your sig.

I suggest having someone make the Jubbahs.

Daffodil
07-06-2006, 08:38 PM
mashallah in what sig for what huh?

n yep im gonna try n sew some jubbahs for the little baby on my mums sewing machine but was wondering if there are any places that make em already.

soulsociety
07-06-2006, 09:50 PM
:sl:

Say mashAllah so other people don't give evil eye, envy/jealousy of your pregnancy. Inshallah you are saying the surahs ikhlas, falaq, and nas regularly. Also non-Muslims can give you evil eye.

“The (evil) eye is real.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5740; Muslim, 2187 via Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sis786
07-07-2006, 07:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Daffodil
Asalamulaikum

Does any one know any sites where they sell baby jubbahs n clothes etc, Im talking new born babies.
Sis im not sure about here But i know that my cousins buy clothes like this for babies from Pakistan, you should also try the Islamic shops like Darul Islam.

searchingsoul
07-07-2006, 07:53 AM
Are babies supposed to dress in a specific Islamic fashion?

Sis786
07-07-2006, 07:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by searchingsoul
No sis i think that this is somthing that Daffodil wants herself

searchingsoul
07-07-2006, 08:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sis786
No sis i think that this is somthing that Daffodil wants herself
Oh, that's endearing.:)

Daffodil
07-07-2006, 12:30 PM
No, but i just think they look so cute with tiny little islamic clothes aww bless.

Not that ill be making them dress like that all the time because i think babies are more comfy in baby grows, but eid is coming up in a couple of months n wanted to dress the baby up in proper islamic gear, u know like a plastic suicide vest n stuff JOKE!!

Sis786
07-07-2006, 12:39 PM
No, but i just think they look so cute with tiny little islamic clothes aww bless.
Proof of that

searchingsoul
07-07-2006, 04:13 PM

Not that ill be making them dress like that all the time because i think babies are more comfy in baby grows, but eid is coming up in a couple of months n wanted to dress the baby up in proper islamic gear, u know like a plastic suicide vest n stuff JOKE!!
lol :giggling: I dare you to do this.

I agree that they will be cute. Best of luck to you.

bint_muhammed
07-07-2006, 07:37 PM
when i went to by my first jabba, bukrah or whateva you want to call it i saw these small girls about five in these jabas and they looked sooo cute! can you get smaller than that?

sister herb
10-21-2013, 12:38 PM
^o)

Salam alaykum

CanĀ“t all babies use normal clothes?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.