/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Just wondering about my page

Umar001
07-08-2006, 06:00 PM
Salam aleykum,

I hate being a pest and asking too much stuff, becuse the answer is prolly simple so please be patient and forgive me

right, on my page http://www.islamicboard.com/userpage.php?userid=4484

I had uploaded some audio clips, now have they been taken down becuase they were,

A - Haram in content
B - Included Sect Talk
C - Too many clips

the list goes on, I dont know someone please reply if you have time, dont go out of ur way to reply

Sorry to disturb again, salam aleykum wa rahmetula

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hijaabi22
07-08-2006, 06:02 PM
well if they were haraam in content then i understand why they were taken down n u shud 2 :)

Far7an
07-08-2006, 06:33 PM
:sl:

What was the question :?

Umar001
07-08-2006, 06:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Far7an

What was the question :?

My page was molested!

EDIT: Q was "I had uploaded some audio clips, now have they been taken down" jus wondering why they have.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Far7an
07-08-2006, 06:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IsaAbdullah
My page was molested!

EDIT: Q was "I had uploaded some audio clips, now have they been taken down" jus wondering why they have.
Oh ok, I'll try get an answer to you from the moderator who removed it inshaa'Allah.

Umar001
07-08-2006, 06:48 PM
Oh ok, I'll try get an answer to you from the moderator who removed it inshaa'Allah.

No sweat ahki, if yur busy with more important stuff then its cool.
Take ya time. :p

Salam Aleykum

Far7an
07-09-2006, 09:15 AM

I don't think anyone did edit your page brother. I took a look at it, the following link is dead: http://f9.putfile.com/videos/b2-16812171780.mp3

Which is probably why it's not appearing.

Umar001
07-09-2006, 12:33 PM

I don't think anyone did edit your page brother. I took a look at it, the following link is dead: http://f9.putfile.com/videos/b2-16812171780.mp3

Which is probably why it's not appearing.

:rant:

I knew that :hiding: :X

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.