/* */

PDA

View Full Version : You have to listen to this...

Believer5
07-09-2006, 10:25 PM
:sl:

http://www.muhammadiya.com/Noor%20Wa...ai(Video).html

The naat above is absolutely brilliant!!! I haven't watched the video but I like the naat very much.

Hafiz Tahir Qadri sings another naat as well - I think it's called Dastagee - I'm hoping to find that next.

Owais Raza Qadri's "An Nabi Sallu Alaih" from here http://muhammadiya.com/owaisqadri.html is quite good as well

They're all from http://muhammadiya.com/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
waji
07-10-2006, 07:03 AM

sister if u don't mind i feel uncomfortable with these naats with saying "Haq Allahu" why because it is not good to say anything when Quran is recited u must list it or quit from that source it is bad manner that Quran is recited and ur attension is not there now here ur calling Allah but saying other things

:w:

Believer5
07-11-2006, 02:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by wkas
sister if u don't mind i feel uncomfortable with these naats with saying "Haq Allahu" why because it is not good to say anything when Quran is recited u must list it or quit from that source it is bad manner that Quran is recited and ur attension is not there now here ur calling Allah but saying other things

Thanks for your thoughts, but I don't think it's a problem really. You can pose your point in the Comments' section of that site if you want. Although a similar point has been made and Admin replied to it:

ASLAMULIKUM THIS IS MY FAVROUTE WEBSITE BUT THIS IS ALSO 4TH TIME I AM MESSAGE U PLEASE STOPP putting zikar naat's put with out zikar naat's in the website plz look at every other website they have without zikar so i would like you all to cut all the zikar naats plz. JAZAKALLAH AMEEN ALLAHHAFIZ

Reply written by Admin

Waalaikum Assalaam! There is a difference of opinion on the matter of Zikr from the Ulama-e-Haq so please donot speak out of ignorance. Search the matter from all aspects and then speak. We respect all opinions of the Ulama-e-Haq and please note that disagreement and respect can be maintained together. Donot take disagreement as disrespect. Jazak Allah

http://users.smartgb.com/g/g.php?a=s&i=g12-00952-5a

waji
07-11-2006, 06:21 AM

This is not the good or saficient answer for me
i need explaination for it

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
------
07-11-2006, 08:25 AM
There is nothing wrong with Dhikr!!!!!!!!!! Jeeeez! If the scholars have no problem with it then y do u?!?! I mean do u not do Dhikr at home??!! Its the same thing but they have implemented it into naats!

Next you're gonna be saying that singing naats are haraam that are without Dhikr!!

Umar001
07-11-2006, 08:28 AM
whats nats and I went onto the first link and that jus sounds scary,

p.s. shud be noted I dnt speak urdu

An I dont get it, are yall talkin about saying dhikr over quran?

------
07-11-2006, 08:31 AM
No....we're talking about saying Dhikr over Nasheeds/Naats(In urdu)

life
07-11-2006, 08:33 AM
LOL background mein haq allahu ka zikr kar rahe the .........mujhay tu bahut ghor karne kay bahad patta chala yeh kya bol rahe hain.....pagli me

waise mujhay tu sirf aik hi naat khawa ko sunnah acha lagta hain aur wo hain .........qari waheed safar qasmi *zabardast naat khawa*

you can listen to his naats on this website :thumbs_up

[http://www.darsequran.com/hamdnaat/waheedzafar.php

waise app logo ko kyon say naat khawa suna acha lagta hain???????

------
07-11-2006, 08:36 AM
Mujhe tahir Qadri ki naatein pasand hain our sabse zyaadah Owais Raza Qadri ki bohat pasand hain....especially the ones with the Dhikr in the background...! :)

Umar001
07-11-2006, 08:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aalimah
Mujhe tahir Qadri ki naatein pasand hain our sabse zyaadah Owais Raza Qadri ki bohat pasand hain....especially the ones with the Dhikr in the background...! :)

Lol yea :rollseyes

SirZubair
07-11-2006, 09:44 AM
Allhumdulilah,sounds beautiful.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.