lol what have you been doing lol we all get warnins is life :p

bronumba1
07-11-2006, 07:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
lol what have you been doing
i dont know

chacha_jalebi
07-11-2006, 07:58 PM
i swear they alwyz leave comments, jus check out the comments bro!! click on ur warnin!! n d comments sud cum up

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
bronumba1
07-11-2006, 08:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
i swear they alwyz leave comments, jus check out the comments bro!! click on ur warnin!! n d comments sud cum up
jazzakAllah i did and you know why i got it.......

get ready for it..........

for posting in the wrong place :offended:

chacha_jalebi
07-11-2006, 08:01 PM
aww bless lol lol dats kind of bad, bro it dont matter lol!! dunt ya wowwy we all get warnins lol

bronumba1
07-11-2006, 08:02 PM
SORRY STAFF i did not know that we were not allowed to question you guy's when we get slammed!
please close the thread.:heated:

Halima
07-11-2006, 10:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by bronumba1
SORRY STAFF i did not know that we were not allowed to question you guy's when we get slammed!
please close the thread.:heated:
Also, don't forget to read the rules throughly before posting- just a suggestion :sister:

sweetbanana86
07-11-2006, 11:53 PM
what are they going to do, kick you out

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!