/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Mercy To All Mankind ....

chacha_jalebi
07-14-2006, 09:16 PM
salaam

We all know RasoolAllah (saw) was the most bestest man in the world eva & we love him so much, lik u can say it in words how much we luv him, mashallah!!! i rote it meself :p lol so no larfin :D lol neway ... dese lines r bout him ...

Wots The Point Of Poetry, Without A Mention Of You, Wots The Point Of Love, If It Doesnt Include You...

Allah (swt) Created you then us. You are an example of Allahs (swt) beauty...

For You To Come In My Dream, Would Be A Heavy Favour On Me From Allah (swt), To Meet You Would Be A Dream Come True...

Allah (swt) Sent You To Wake The Livin Dead, And You Woke Up The Whole World, You Suceeded In Ur Mission & Showed Us All The Light..

You Were The Most Sweetest, The Most Beloved, The Most Butifullest Man Ever..

Never has a man like you ever affected so many lives, Your Name Will Be Remembred 4Eva...

To love you is to love Allah (swt). To love Allah (swt) is to love you...

I Swear Down, Theres No1 Like You, The Sahaba (ra) Who Saw You Were Propa Blessed, The Land Which You Walked On Is So Lucky,

Even Though Im Not Capable Of Bein Ur Shoes, I Stil Endulge Myself In Ur Praise...

Wot Else Can I Say Bout U, You Are Truly
A MERCY TO ALL MANKIND

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
uheb
07-24-2006, 10:02 PM
mash... xcellnt hertwarmin poem!!

Helena
07-24-2006, 10:07 PM
mashalah bro great poem...something to think about inshalah!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.