/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Alkauthar course to hit LONDON

Malaikah
07-16-2006, 10:34 AM
:sl:

Director's message
Welcome to AlKauthar. A new revolutionary Institute designed and developed to cater for the western Muslim. AlKauthar offers a fresh look at imparting classical Islamic knowledge through weekend university level courses that earn you credits towards a diploma or degree. [Read more]
First course (Mark of the Jurist) to hit London soon. Ive just attended a Melbourne session -its not to be missed!

At the Mark of a Jurist, you will learn:

The importance of the rules of Fiqh in the scale of the branches of knowledge that support Fiqh

The differences and comparisons between Usul-Fiqh and Qawaidul-Fiqh

The History of its development

Indepth study of some of the Universal Rules and the subordinate rules that come under it

A large number of major rules

Methodology of applying these rules

Analysis of tens of practical cases and scenarios from contemporary fatawa, as well as the past rulings of scholars, and how they used these rules to reach a legal solution to their problems.

How to benefit from the application of these rules in broadening our thinking and understanding of our Deen [Read more]

AlKauthar Student: Mashallah the course was excellent! I don't know how else to describe it. I have never been so enthusiastic and so alert to learn. Mashallah Sheikh Tawfique really knows how to capture his audience, ranging from his knowledge, the way he explains stuff, to the reason and wisdom behind what he is saying. He has really changed my scope of thinking and the way I look at life

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
afriend
07-17-2006, 10:12 AM
Mash'Allah not bad........

When does it start? And how long is it for?

------
07-17-2006, 10:18 AM
I Wanna Go But I Moved From London 2 Years Bakkkkkkkk :'(

Malaikah
07-17-2006, 11:43 AM

check out the website for more details.

basically every few months they have 1 weekend course about a certain topic, the first one is mark of the jurist and it on "9th & 10th September 2006 - 8:30AM - 7:00PM both days" see here: http://www.alkauthar.org/index.asp

courses will be given over number of years, i think about 7 years, and if you meet certain requirments you can get a degree which is recognised by some universities such as al-azhar in egypt. you can visit the website for more info inshaallah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
07-17-2006, 12:55 PM
is this only for those who wish to become jurists or something :?

Malaikah
07-17-2006, 12:57 PM

nope! the course i just did was about the first few hadiths from the 40 hadiths. they have about almost everything. business in islam, the prophets, how zakat works, marriage.. everything! but each topic gets a whole weekend for it.

for more examples see here: http://www.alkauthar.org/ourcourses.asp

IbnAbdulHakim
07-17-2006, 01:01 PM
whoah "the real deal" is essential information especially for this day and age, i might go inshaAllah

JazakALlah khair ukht

Malaikah
07-17-2006, 01:12 PM

wa iyyakum.. i recommend it for EVERYONE!!

chacha_jalebi
07-25-2006, 02:24 PM
mashallah :D:D

dey did dese course type tingys last yr aswell & mashallah dey hevy & dey go on 4 nearly d whole day so u can go 2 em anytime :D

Malaikah
07-26-2006, 11:33 AM

^Bro speak english please :-\

This course rocks like seriously, its so worth wasting the weekend on it.

Malaikah
09-03-2006, 04:22 AM

You can watch the t.v. commercial for this course here.

Media Tags are no longer supported

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.