/* */

PDA

View Full Version : nosie during namaz

nutty
07-16-2006, 02:40 PM
Assalamu alaikum

During namaz when you are reciting the surah's in a low tone, when suddenly a sound escapes e.g say you are reciting surah, and you are recitind the word nas suddendly the na comes out loud, does this invalidty the namaz, do we have to repeat again. This is happen to me so many times do not know what to do. What if the sound came out during surah Al Fatiha

Jazak-allah Khair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azim
07-16-2006, 03:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nutty
Assalamu alaikum

During namaz when you are reciting the surah's in a low tone, when suddenly a sound escapes e.g say you are reciting surah, and you are recitind the word nas suddendly the na comes out loud, does this invalidty the namaz, do we have to repeat again. This is happen to me so many times do not know what to do. What if the sound came out during surah Al Fatiha

Jazak-allah Khair
Asalaamu alaykum wr wb.

I've looked up what you mentioned and can't seem to find anything which suggests it would invalidate the namaz. It's simply a change in volume bro, nothing to worry about.

Perhaps a more educated brother can give you a definate response however I've found nothing on the topic.

nutty
07-18-2006, 02:43 PM
Jazak-allah Khair

LOL I am a sister not a brother

Ghazi
07-18-2006, 03:01 PM
:sl:

Have any of you ever heard music in namaz like coming from nowhere I asked around and other people hear it too it's freaky?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
azim
07-18-2006, 07:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth
:sl:

Have any of you ever heard music in namaz like coming from nowhere I asked around and other people hear it too it's freaky?
Nowhere... like the neighbours?

shariq_0189
07-18-2006, 08:18 PM
^ yeh probably the neighbours...lol

Ghazi
07-18-2006, 09:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azim
Nowhere... like the neighbours?
It's the speakers it sounds like a radio it starts during the salaat it's so freaky it might be shytan or something trying to distract them.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.