/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Exams are not an excuse to abandon the Salah

Danish
05-27-2005, 08:41 AM
:sl:
A good article, we all need to learn from it: Exams are not an excuse to abandon the Salah. Its not too long, read it online:

http://www.towardsislam.com/content.php?article.119

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Protected_Diamond
09-29-2005, 08:59 PM
:w:

there's nothing on the website bro :p

Batoota
09-30-2005, 06:42 AM

I think we have to be members or something to read that.

But the topic is important anyways! :thumbs_up.

At the end of the day, exams are small tests.........don't lose sight of the big test which is this life. Not praying because you have to "study" for an exam doesn't make sense.........praying doesn't take that much time, and if you're really so worried that you'll do bad on your test, you should pray- make dua that you'll do good.

I would appreciate it a lot if we somehow could read that article :confused: because this is an issue i feel strongly about and i would like to have more things to say the next time "i get into a little debate" or something.

Jazak Allah koli khair

:wa::sister:

Protected_Diamond
09-30-2005, 06:50 AM
lol i am a member i think the site's bin up2 dated or sumat anyways yeah thats true what yu just said we should pray mo if we've got an exam not less :coolsis: may Allah s.w.a help us all ameen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sayedmohammed
09-30-2005, 09:14 AM
link does not show anything the website is empty

afzalaung
10-05-2005, 03:50 AM
unfortunately for me...salah is the reason for me to abandon studies...:o

Mu'maneen
10-05-2005, 04:28 AM

One can still get an education and degree or even go to exams without having to miss Salat.

---------------------

Visit my new Islamic Site:
http://hstrial-besmail.homestead.com/islam.html

Qurratul Ayn
10-10-2005, 11:16 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

That is true, Brother Danish? or The Don-ish? that Salah comes before education but Brother Mu'maneen is also true that you can still get a degree or an eductaion without missing Salah!!

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah

halupalu
10-10-2005, 08:25 PM
Link Dont Show Enything

Safa
10-14-2005, 11:43 PM
[QUOTE]
format_quote Originally Posted by Danish
Exams are not an excuse to abandon the Salah.

Study early, don't procrastinate, make time for Salah by taking care of studies beforehand. And the link doesn't work for me so I couldn't read the article.

:w:

Salema
10-15-2005, 11:39 PM
The Link Does'nt Work..so I Can't Read..!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.