PDA

View Full Version : need the ans...

i_m_tipu
07-19-2006, 01:07 PM
:salamext:

i m staring this thread in unussual way in order to avoid off topic
format_quote Originally Posted by Ansar Al-'Adl
:sl:
I would advise members to read the debate between Imâm Al-Hâfiiz Al-Albânî and a Jihadi:
http://www.islamicboard.com/sects-di...vs-jihadi.html
I posted it over a year ago but it is just as relevant today.

It is not me who is commanding respect for the scholars; it is Islam which does so!

Qur'an 39:9 Say: Are those equal, those who know and those who don't know?

Qur'an 35:28 The scholars amongst Allah's servants are those who truly fear Allah.

Qur'an 4:59 Obey Allah and His Messenger and those in authority amongst you.

As mentioned Tafsîr Ibn Kathîr, 'those in authority' refers to the leaders and scholars.

Qur'an 58:11 Allah will raise among those who believe and those who have been given knowledge, many levels.

Qur'an 3:18 Allah witnesses that there is no deity except Him, and [so do] the angels and those with knowledge standing firm on justice. There is no deity except Him, the Exalted in Might, the Wise.

The Prophet said: Whomsoever Allah wishes to show goodness to He gives him the understanding of the religion. (Sahîh Bukhârî)
And
The superiority of the scholar over the worshipper is like the superiority of the moon over the stars on the night of Badr. The scholars are the inheritors of the Prophets. The Prophets do not leave behind Dinars or Dirhams, they leave behind knowledge. Whoever acquires it, then he has acquired great benefit. (Jâmi' At-Tirmidhî 3682, Sunan Abî Dawûd 3641).

From the signs of the hour is that people will seek knowledge from the asâghir [small ones]. (Al-Lâlikâ'î in Sharh Usûl-I'tiqâd).
Ibnul-Mubârak said: "They are the people of desires and innovation." (Zuhd 61).

:w:
i really like that lecture of
Sheikh Naasir-Ud-Deen Al-Albaanee Rahimahullah on that debate.

format_quote Originally Posted by Ansar Al-'Adl
Al-Albaanee:....We are in agreement that jihad is a an obligation (Fard 'Ayn) todaywhat we disagree on is that do we need a Khalifah first or not.
What you quoted adds nothing to the argument. We both agree that jihad is a Fard. Do you understand? What we disagree about is the issue of needing a Khalifah to start this jihad
but i really need a question to be ans.

Q1. Does it possible to choose a Khalifah among the current divided Muslim world. Where we have almost countless groups. Every one saying their thought is better than all and every one should follow them.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
07-19-2006, 01:13 PM
it seems quite impossible bro, the Ego plays a major role in the stubborness of each group. I wish they could all just not care at ALL how each one worships but as long as Laa illaha illala is said thats it, khalas what else matta's?

------
07-19-2006, 01:15 PM
What else matters is that i think the shia's have a different kalimah than sunni's and they add one something bout ali (ra) in the kalimah

seeker_of_ilm
07-19-2006, 01:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aalimah
What else matters is that i think the shia's have a different kalimah than sunni's and they add one something bout ali (ra) in the kalimah

Yeah... I think its optional though for them to add `Alīyun wali Allah (Ali is the vicegerent of God).

Same thing with it in Azaan

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
i_m_tipu
07-19-2006, 01:19 PM
really..
what is their kalimah does anyones have that

seeker_of_ilm
07-19-2006, 01:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by i_m_tipu
really..
what is their kalimah does anyones have that

Check my post above

IbnAbdulHakim
07-19-2006, 01:30 PM
i meant laa illaha illala wa muhammadur rasullulah :hiding:

i_m_tipu
07-19-2006, 01:33 PM
:salamext:
format_quote Originally Posted by Abd'Majid
it seems quite impossible bro, the Ego plays a major role in the stubborness of each group. I wish they could all just not care at ALL how each one worships but as long as Laa illaha illala is said thats it, khalas what else matta's?
I really can’t find anything or any clue
But u knows what I have dreamed of united Muslim world every day.

Alas we r united
Alas we could stop biting our own brother’s bone
Alas we could make people of every particular’s group (it does not matter how big or small or how pious they are) understand that ur leader is not the founder of islam. It is Allaah who created Islam.

We need to follow perfect and threw out the divider.
We need to spread our mind and accepts the appropriate thing.

------
07-19-2006, 01:36 PM
We need to follow perfect and threw out the divider.
We need to spread our mind and accepts the appropriate thing.
Yeh....we need to stop dividing into sects and do what we think is right! We not to follow the example of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and the Qur'an and we will succeed!!

IbnAbdulHakim
07-19-2006, 01:37 PM
what we need is a "FAIR" man, note fair entails piety but im not sayin pious becoz YOU CANT TELL WHOS PIOUS! so inshaAllah we need a fair man to become khalifa then we can take it from there.... justification is too important!

Muslim Soldier
07-19-2006, 01:43 PM
Yeh....we need to stop dividing into sects and do what we think is right! We not to follow the example of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and the Qur'an and we will succeed!!
yes and we need to hold on to the family of the prophet too

i_m_tipu
07-20-2006, 12:06 PM
i heard from a sis long time ago

khalifa must be form the side of Qoraish

does any one have any knowledge about it

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!