/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Mosque and Salat

vegael2003
07-24-2006, 07:48 PM
Mosque and Salat

Dhaka is the highest or second highest Mosque city in the world. It is the capital of Bangladesh. There are many mosques highly decorated, modern architectural, fancy and very fascinating; which is built to need a lot of money so this fund is collected from general public. But it is mentionable that all general people are not honest and pure Muslim who donates the fund for making the mosque. Some people are corrupted, briber, usurer, disbeliever etc and it is built or maintained by a Governing Body or Committee, most of member of that Governing Body or Committee also are corrupted. We know that Allah forbids all illegal income i.e. bribe, usury, corruption etc for the Muslim and He forbids to take donation from these people for any holy programmed. Which is mentioned the following version in the Quran:

[2:267] O you who believe, you shall give to charity from the good things you earn, and from what we have produced for you from the earth. Do not pick out the bad therein to give away, when you yourselves do not accept it unless your eyes are closed. You should know that GOD is Rich, Praiseworthy.

[9:53] Say, "Spend, willingly or unwillingly. Nothing will be accepted from you, for you are evil people."

[9:54] What prevented the acceptance of their spending is that they disbelieved in GOD and His messenger, and when they observed the Contact Prayers (Salat)*, they observed them lazily, and when they gave to charity, they did so grudgingly.

[9:55] Do not be impressed by their money, or their children. GOD causes these to be sources of retribution for them in this life, and (when they die) their souls depart while they are disbelievers.

[4:38] They give money to charity only to show off, while disbelieving in GOD and the Last Day. If one's companion is the devil, that is the worst companion.

[9:107] There are those who abuse the masjid by practicing idol worship, dividing the believers, and providing comfort to those who oppose GOD and His messenger. They solemnly swear: "Our intentions are honorable!" GOD bears witness that they are liars.

[9:108] You shall never pray in such a masjid. A masjid that is established on the basis of righteousness from the first day is more worthy of your praying therein. In it, there are people who love to be purified. GOD loves those who purify themselves.

So I have a question that will my praying Salat be accepted by Allah if I pray Salat at those mosque which is made by illegal money while Allah forbids illegal income?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
vegael2003
07-28-2006, 07:53 AM
I have another question:

Is there any version Of Allah in Al-Quran where He says that "you (Muslim) earn illigal money and make worship house (masjid) whole the world for praying salat of Me. I permit for all muslim they can do this."?

Ibn Abi Ahmed
07-28-2006, 11:05 PM
:sl:

I dont know. And there are no scholors here on LI. Your best off asking a Scholor Inshallah.

:w:

vegael2003
07-29-2006, 04:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ähmed
:sl:

I dont know. And there are no scholors here on LI. Your best off asking a Scholor Inshallah.

:w:

Thank you. Allah blesses us.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.